April 27, 2024, 11:44:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546665 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2011, 04:28:35 PM »

Family introduces Joe Tacopina as their new attorney
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 3:14 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b4XX1GH5

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2011, 04:31:03 PM »

Wow....seeing TacoBelle on my screen makes me want to withdraw from following
this case.  Of course, it is not Lisa's fault that someone chose him.  I grabbed the clicker
and hit the mute button....just like during the NAH case.  I guess that is what one does
when a TV personality nauseates you.

Hello Monkeys....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2011, 04:32:13 PM »

What is this press conference doing to actually help find Lisa, to solve this mystery.  Absolutely nothing, this is simply huge amounts of advertising $$ to feed this scumbag's ego. 

I guess this is the way things are done.

It would've served us all better if the family had come to the podium and said, "we hired Mr. Tacopina as our lawyer."

The family attorney's reassurances that the parents are innocent, have been disseminated to the wind.

... not that everyone will change their minds about the facts, just because their attorney says so.

He is going to be shocked that he won't be able to browbeat local authorities into "respecting" him. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2011, 04:35:03 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29510125/detail.html?treets=kc1&tid=2659121707813&tml=kc1_break&tmi=kc1_break_1_03210110172011&ts=H
NY Attorney Now Representing Irwin Family
11-Month-Old Lisa Irwin Reported Missing Oct. 4
POSTED: 2:46 pm CDT October 17, 2011
UPDATED: 3:25 pm CDT October 17, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29510125/detail.html#ixzz1b4b357Nt

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2011, 04:38:39 PM »

What is this press conference doing to actually help find Lisa, to solve this mystery.  Absolutely nothing, this is simply huge amounts of advertising $$ to feed this scumbag's ego. 

I guess this is the way things are done.

It would've served us all better if the family had come to the podium and said, "we hired Mr. Tacopina as our lawyer."

The family attorney's reassurances that the parents are innocent, have been disseminated to the wind.

... not that everyone will change their minds about the facts, just because their attorney says so.

yep and the facts are blurring more and more by the minute

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2011, 04:39:37 PM »

KCTVPhotog_Rob Rob Rhodes
FBI searchers just headed back to the Creek south and west of #LisaIrwin home. They had taken a water/rest break.
23 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/KCTVPhotog_Rob

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2011, 04:41:10 PM »

Not a tear, no emotion of any kind from DB. Just like Casey. Same MO.
I noticed also when one of the attorneys said something along the lines of "the family having something to do with this", DB reacted by sort of a defiant rolling of the eyes look and then looking down like she was peed. Her whole demeanor was defiant in that interview, imo. AND all of the sudden Mom and Dad are holding hands.....what a show 

Something to think about though very difficult. A friend of mine in LE posed a question to me. He said put your self in DB's shoes. Pretend you were drinking, then decided to bathe your baby and somehow in your drunken stupor, forgot about the baby and she drowned. This is a baby you love dearly and before now have taken very good care of. (Now most of us would of called 911 immediately at this point) My friend went on, okay you freak out, you are selfish, you are immature and do not want to lose your husband and kids. So you decide that you are going to pretend there was an abduction and dispose of this baby who you love dearly. In this state of mind, would you bury your child? Would you place your baby in a lake/river? Would you burn the body of your baby? Would you place the baby in a place where you can go to later (secretly) to mourn the loss of your baby? Would it be a random location of some place you are familiar with?
I just looked at my friend, speechless. I told him that a nauseous feeling came over me just thinking about something like that. The only thing I could answer really is that logically it would be somewhere familiar to me. I know I wouldn't burn the body because that really freaks me out. I also ventured to say that I would most likely place the body in a grave that I could go back to and mourn. And for the record, I would have called 911 as I know most people would have.

So, any thoughts on how, if guilty (DB), would dispose of this child she adored but because of her negligence is now deceased? Does LE believe she buried this child somewhere close?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2011, 04:41:37 PM »

I am just sick over this.   Once again, the innocent gets lost in the circus.

an angelic monkey Where are you Lisa?  an angelic monkey

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2011, 04:45:03 PM »

I am just sick over this.   Once again, the innocent gets lost in the circus.

an angelic monkey Where are you Lisa?  an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2011, 04:45:14 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
@
@vivid13 ...fairly certain money is coming from outside the family/Kansas City.
1 minute ago
Kris Ketz
KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin. Local story that stopped being local about 12 days ago. Compelling story driven by cable/network am TV. No end in sight.
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2011, 04:47:16 PM »

http://voices.kansascity.com/entries/joe-tacopinas-bizarre-baby-lisa-irwin-appearance/
kansascity.com
1 hour, 2 minutes ago
Joe Tacopina's bizarre baby Lisa Irwin appearance

Read more: http://voices.kansascity.com/entries/joe-tacopinas-bizarre-baby-lisa-irwin-appearance/#ixzz1b4e3v1XS

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2011, 04:51:57 PM »

I noticed also when one of the attorneys said something along the lines of "the family having something to do with this", DB reacted by sort of a defiant rolling of the eyes look and then looking down like she was peed. Her whole demeanor was defiant in that interview, imo. AND all of the sudden Mom and Dad are holding hands.....what a show 

Something to think about though very difficult. A friend of mine in LE posed a question to me. He said put your self in DB's shoes. Pretend you were drinking, then decided to bathe your baby and somehow in your drunken stupor, forgot about the baby and she drowned. This is a baby you love dearly and before now have taken very good care of. (Now most of us would of called 911 immediately at this point) My friend went on, okay you freak out, you are selfish, you are immature and do not want to lose your husband and kids. So you decide that you are going to pretend there was an abduction and dispose of this baby who you love dearly. In this state of mind, would you bury your child? Would you place your baby in a lake/river? Would you burn the body of your baby? Would you place the baby in a place where you can go to later (secretly) to mourn the loss of your baby? Would it be a random location of some place you are familiar with?
I just looked at my friend, speechless. I told him that a nauseous feeling came over me just thinking about something like that. The only thing I could answer really is that logically it would be somewhere familiar to me. I know I wouldn't burn the body because that really freaks me out. I also ventured to say that I would most likely place the body in a grave that I could go back to and mourn. And for the record, I would have called 911 as I know most people would have.

So, any thoughts on how, if guilty (DB), would dispose of this child she adored but because of her negligence is now deceased? Does LE believe she buried this child somewhere close?
Wow..cartfly, that whole scenario is so logical, thanks for sharing that.. I have been holding off on forming my opinion on the parents, just sitting back watching, listening.
I am asking myself, is it more likely than not that it is a family member than a stranger....
poor baby....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2011, 04:58:37 PM »

cartfly - I have had the same thoughts about what may have happened to Lisa.  Perhaps she put the baby in her bed with her and smothered her.  Perhaps she went to pick her up and dropped her. 

I have seen  children who only by the Grace of God have survived childhood because of parents behaviors.  The parents see nothing wrong with driving with kids after they have had a few drinks - nothing has happened before has it?  Obviously DB saw nothing wrong with drinking herself to the point of possibly blacking out - I would imagine she has done it before and nothing happened.  Well, this time it was different - something did happen.   What happened?  Why the inconsistancies? Why the high profile lawyer?  Taking a cue from the Anthony playbook?  They certainly won't tell now...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2011, 05:01:31 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2011, 05:05:27 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2011, 05:08:00 PM »

cartfly - I have had the same thoughts about what may have happened to Lisa.  Perhaps she put the baby in her bed with her and smothered her.  Perhaps she went to pick her up and dropped her. 

I have seen  children who only by the Grace of God have survived childhood because of parents behaviors.  The parents see nothing wrong with driving with kids after they have had a few drinks - nothing has happened before has it?  Obviously DB saw nothing wrong with drinking herself to the point of possibly blacking out - I would imagine she has done it before and nothing happened.  Well, this time it was different - something did happen.   What happened?  Why the inconsistancies? Why the high profile lawyer?  Taking a cue from the Anthony playbook?  They certainly won't tell now...

She said that baby Lisa was ill --- I wonder if she gave her some of that alcohol as medicine to get the baby to sleep. I remember people use to do that with babies in the old days. The baby might have died from it and she panicked.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2011, 05:08:32 PM »

Wow....seeing TacoBelle on my screen makes me want to withdraw from following
this case.  Of course, it is not Lisa's fault that someone chose him.  I grabbed the clicker
and hit the mute button....just like during the NAH case.  I guess that is what one does
when a TV personality nauseates you.

Hello Monkeys....

Yep, Joe Taco defends only the cream of the crop.  Anybody remember Joran VanderSloot?

May God help and guide those looking for baby Lisa; her parents sure aren't going to.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2011, 05:11:30 PM »

I agree 100%. Did they have an animal they recently buried?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2011, 05:16:14 PM »

KCTVPhotog_Rob Rob Rhodes
FBI searchers call it a day. Finished with creek search just south and west of #LisaIrwin home.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/KCTVPhotog_Rob

~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2011, 05:16:58 PM »

you know i dont mind the taxes money spent on finding the lost/murdered children. but what
i do mind is the perp not doing an extra 2=5 yr per 100k$ spent, way to many child deaths.being
covered up for whatever reason,and the perps think ok maybe ill get away with it

BS your crime by law says 5-10 yr + 2yr per 100k = 400k$=8yr flat + 5-10 yr

if i keep having to spend extra tax$ to look for the child death you caused/covered up
you shall pay extra too

i got to go im getting Ped,too many babies in the last month, or so that have to be looked for
and the last person to see the child was the parent

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.