April 27, 2024, 08:32:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546656 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: October 20, 2011, 08:47:31 PM »

The Nancy Grace show (hosted by Jane Valez Mitchell) is saying that during the 17 hour search of the house by the CSI bought out a large piece of carpet that might be significant to the case.
according to Klaas photo of this carpet to me it looks like an entire room carpet, not anything techs took in to do a job with but womething taken from the home itself,...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: October 20, 2011, 08:47:57 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-lisa-irwin-day-17-what-you-may-have-missed-20111020,0,5805899.story

Investigators Quiet About Search of Irwin Home

::snipping2::

On Thursday, a website - "Lisa-Irwin.com" - appeared, showing pictures of the Irwin home from the ground and air and a space for people to provide tips into the child's disappearance. But FOX 4 was not able to determine who the website belonged to, and there is no way to determine where the tips are going.

The website's service provider told FOX 4 that the owner of the site had requested that their name not be made public.

Looks like the website has been created to get AD revenue only.
http://www.lisa-irwin.com/

Domain Name: LISA-IRWIN.COM
   Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
   Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
   Name Server: NS1.SPEEDYDNS.NET
   Name Server: NS2.SPEEDYDNS.NET
   Updated Date: 19-oct-2011
   Creation Date: 19-oct-2011
   Expiration Date: 19-oct-2012
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #802 on: October 20, 2011, 08:48:13 PM »

~Jerseygirl~ You could set up a fictitious name on FB just for viewing purposes....

Something is bothering me.....I couldn't find the floor plan for reference but why does Jeremy state that he went to the boys room first when he was in the master bedroom which is next to Lisa's room? I hate inconsistencies.....   

Also I thought it was strange when he said the boys that means both right ? I thought one of them was sleeping with DB.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #803 on: October 20, 2011, 08:50:32 PM »

~Jerseygirl~ You could set up a fictitious name on FB just for viewing purposes....

Something is bothering me.....I couldn't find the floor plan for reference but why does Jeremy state that he went to the boys room first when he was in the master bedroom which is next to Lisa's room? I hate inconsistencies.....   

Also I thought it was strange when he said the boys that means both right ? I thought one of them was sleeping with DB.

I actually recall her saying she told "them" they could sleep in her bed

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #804 on: October 20, 2011, 08:52:00 PM »

Also it bothers me that JI can't stand up and look right in the camera and ask for help finding his baby girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on man up and stand strong for your baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: October 20, 2011, 08:54:20 PM »

The Irwins better be worried that the boys may soon be taken away from them. sad for the boys. they must be so confused and upset.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: October 20, 2011, 08:56:04 PM »

Also it bothers me that JI can't stand up and look right in the camera and ask for help finding his baby girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on man up and stand strong for your baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you got that right, he is acting really strange.....hmmm.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #807 on: October 20, 2011, 09:00:52 PM »

Do you read Eyes for Lies Blog?  she gives good insight on him.  If that's a dumb question here sorry... I am not aware of protocol yet

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: October 20, 2011, 09:00:54 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-lisa-irwin-day-17-what-you-may-have-missed-20111020,0,5805899.story

Investigators Quiet About Search of Irwin Home

On Thursday, a website - "Lisa-Irwin.com" - appeared, showing pictures of the Irwin home from the ground and air and a space for people to provide tips into the child's disappearance. But FOX 4 was not able to determine who the website belonged to, and there is no way to determine where the tips are going.

The website's service provider told FOX 4 that the owner of the site had requested that their name not be made public.

Looks like the website has been created to get AD revenue only.
http://www.lisa-irwin.com/

Domain Name: LISA-IRWIN.COM
   Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
   Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
   Name Server: NS1.SPEEDYDNS.NET
   Name Server: NS2.SPEEDYDNS.NET
   Updated Date: 19-oct-2011
   Creation Date: 19-oct-2011
   Expiration Date: 19-oct-2012

Local news has been saying do not provide tips to this website.  The family claims they have nothing to do with it.  This reminds me of the tips the Anthony's solicited, didn't hey have a website at one point as well?  My guess if it isn't for ad revenue, it was set up by Stanton or Tacky Joe. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: October 20, 2011, 09:03:00 PM »

so the girl 27 yrs old? thats her picking her nose in her pic? the neighbor that drank w Deborah?
yeppers.....look for a friend named "James" on her FB, read his wall and you will understand

Oh thanks I saw his comment. Someone posted under saying the Fbi searched their house.they said all moms at TownHomes are freakin out for them. (Whatever that means)
The dumpster fire was at townhomes.

Who is James?  Is James the teenager?  The FBI is shaking the place up   They must need a drink:)

sippy neighbor's husband.

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: October 20, 2011, 09:04:00 PM »

Jane Valez Mitchell asked a guest (a detective? not sure) why would CSI take out an entire carpet.  He said possibly looking for blood.  She said why not test it in the house with luminol, why take the whole carpet and he said maybe they did test it and found blood and that's why they took the whole thing out.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: October 20, 2011, 09:04:22 PM »

Dr Drew transcript..

Now, I want to - I want to send out something that I to you guys propose to, my attorneys here, see if it makes any difference to you at all. Apparently - if you remember, there was a neighbor with her all the way until she went to bed, and the neighbor actually was reporting when the lights went off in the house and whatnot. And I wondered - I kept asking, who`s this neighbor person?

As I asked around, I discovered that the neighbor - this - I can`t confirm this, but I - I was - from a source, told me that the neighbor`s estranged from her husband, and the husband was not allowed home that night and that there was some acrimony with the neighbors.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/19/ddhln.01.html

That military, macho man? Not allowed in his own house? Wonder what he did to receive such wrath from sippy neighbor?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: October 20, 2011, 09:05:49 PM »

Jane Valez Mitchell asked a guest (a detective? not sure) why would CSI take out an entire carpet.  He said possibly looking for blood.  She said why not test it in the house with luminol, why take the whole carpet and he said maybe they did test it and found blood and that's why they took the whole thing out.

heard that...he thought that they may be taking it back to the lab for further testing right?

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: October 20, 2011, 09:07:59 PM »

Do you read Eyes for Lies Blog?  she gives good insight on him.  If that's a dumb question here sorry... I am not aware of protocol yet

Tks, I forgot about this site...

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #814 on: October 20, 2011, 09:10:31 PM »

Great catch, I had forgotten about that.  an angelic monkey
My head is spinning with these parents....ugh

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #815 on: October 20, 2011, 09:14:15 PM »

AMEN! I hate to be crude, but darn JI, "grow a pair already!"
 geez.....he acts like the dog ran away

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: October 20, 2011, 09:15:55 PM »

heard that...he thought that they may be taking it back to the lab for further testing right?

Yep cookie.  I can't think of why else they took an entire carpet.  I think an arrest might be coming up soon. 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #817 on: October 20, 2011, 09:16:59 PM »

Was there a second carpet taken out of the home and taken by CSI?  I saw CSI carry a carpet from the backyard (storage building) to the driveway and unroll it.  Later they rolled it back up and took it back. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: October 20, 2011, 09:30:38 PM »

AMEN! I hate to be crude, but darn JI, "grow a pair already!"
 geez.....he acts like the dog ran away

Agreed.  In the video where he and DB are being interviewed (the one where she states she drank enough to be drunk) DB says something that I thought would have made him nod or glance at her or SOMETHING.  But he just continues to stare at the interviewer, almost like he's studying him to see if he's buying their story.  JMO.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: October 20, 2011, 09:33:47 PM »

BBM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/20/us-crime-baby-missing-idUSTRE79J8FT20111020
Search of missing baby's home ended, items recovered
October 20, 2011

Officers and agents could be seen removing large brown paper bags of items, rolls of carpeting and dark panels that appeared to be from X-ray equipment.

Assuming that it's actual carpet and not throw rugs, can they really cut and remove carpet from someone's home like that?  If I were them I'd be pretty ticked off if they sliced and diced my carpets.  Silly question, I know, but I wonder about these things.  If they haven't yet charged the parents with a crime, what gives them the right to take anything from the house?  Don't they have to be charged first?

Yes they are allowed to search and if you say nope not going to let you. Then LE will get a search warrant in this case they did. They can take anything they think will help them solve this case. If my baby was gone they could take my house brick by brick, board by board and nail by nail to get any and all clues to bring my baby home.

Thanks for your reply.  And you're right, the price of re-carpeting does not compare to the pricelessness of a baby.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.