April 28, 2024, 10:25:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546715 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: October 21, 2011, 11:40:19 AM »

The girl next door that was drinking wine with mom had her 5 yr old there and was playing with the boys. Did they ever question this little girl. Did they ever ask her if she saw Lisa?
Maybe they have ask her many things and maybe the little girl never saw Lisa that day at all.
I think mommy dearest got all the refills for mom and friend and friend never saw Lisa at all.
I think Dad will cave before Mom, she is a accomplished liar and took lessons from KC.

Sippy neighbor's daughter born 4-24-07. She would have been 4 years 3 mo old. Depending on her maturity, she might remember something relevant.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: October 21, 2011, 11:44:22 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: October 21, 2011, 11:46:13 AM »

The girl next door that was drinking wine with mom had her 5 yr old there and was playing with the boys. Did they ever question this little girl. Did they ever ask her if she saw Lisa?
Maybe they have ask her many things and maybe the little girl never saw Lisa that day at all.
I think mommy dearest got all the refills for mom and friend and friend never saw Lisa at all.
I think Dad will cave before Mom, she is a accomplished liar and took lessons from KC.

Sippy neighbor's daughter born 4-24-07. She would have been 4 years 3 mo old. Depending on her maturity, she might remember something relevant.

Your right, at that age they say everything they see/hear....

Edit-fixed quote.  MB
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 11:57:57 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: October 21, 2011, 11:49:32 AM »

is it possible that the man who lived across the street had been watching the two women drinking on the porch and waited for his opp and took Lisa? Has this "Jersey" man been found yet?
He's been in jail and not a suspect
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: October 21, 2011, 11:54:58 AM »

Somehow I doubt the new Lisa "sighting" at Randolph Road.

Mr. Thompson said he was traveling South on 435, turned on 48th, and saw the man with the baby walking up (meaning North?) on Randolph.

First, the place he describes is about four miles from the Irwin residence.

Who kidnaps a kid and goes parading outside with the baby all over town? Remember this baby weighed 30 pounds.

The first account of a Lisa "sighting" was described by the wife of the gentleman. He claimed to have seen a man carrying a child wearing only a diaper.

This was disregarded by police within a couple of days.

As someone said above, the times didn't match much either. One was at 12:00midnight, the other around 2:00am, the other now at 4:00am.

If any of these are for real, I hope they are really checked by LE and hopefully they help find Lisa. I put much doubt if there isn't a picture, recording, or more than one sighter at a time.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #885 on: October 21, 2011, 12:06:31 PM »

is it possible that the man who lived across the street had been watching the two women drinking on the porch and waited for his opp and took Lisa? Has this "Jersey" man been found yet?

did not know that. Thanks StarMonkey

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: October 21, 2011, 12:07:16 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/21/witnesses-report-seeing-man-carry-baby-resembling-missing-10-month-old-lisa/
Witnesses Report Seeing Man Carry Baby Resembling Missing 10-Month-Old Lisa Irwin
Published October 21, 2011
| NewsCore

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/21/witnesses-report-seeing-man-carry-baby-resembling-missing-10-month-old-lisa/#ixzz1bQthXjq8

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: October 21, 2011, 12:07:27 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/20/deborah-bradley-baby-lisa-irwin-missing_n_1022905.html?ncid=webmail5

Shirley Pfaff describes her relationship with Deborah Bradley while being her neighbor at Fort Bragg.

::snipping2::

"She was my friend at one time and I loved to be around her, but when I [saw] the other side of her and got to know the true Debbie, I couldn't even believe I trusted her with anything," Pfaff told The Huffington Post.

"When the story broke, it was a normal morning in my house," Pfaff added. "I got up, put on a pot of coffee and turned on 'Good Morning America' like usual and I ... heard 'Deborah Bradley.' I immediately thought, 'This can't be the Debbie I know.' It just seemed unreal until I walked back into the living room after hearing her voice. I just about collapsed. It just made me sick because I just wouldn't put this girl Debbie past anything crazy."

BBM  She is beginning to describe what was posted on JQ.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: October 21, 2011, 12:08:28 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Man Who Saw Man and Baby Speaks

Second story on the page.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #889 on: October 21, 2011, 12:15:24 PM »

It's 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees and the baby doesn't have a blanket, a coat, nothing," Mike Thompson told ABC. "And this guy is walking down the street. I thought it was kind of weird."

I would have thought it weird, too!

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: October 21, 2011, 12:24:49 PM »

It's 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees and the baby doesn't have a blanket, a coat, nothing," Mike Thompson told ABC. "And this guy is walking down the street. I thought it was kind of weird."

I would have thought it weird, too!

Then why not call the police at the time?  IMO, his story is way too convenient.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #891 on: October 21, 2011, 12:41:07 PM »

In the abc video trimm posted it said 3 sightings.
The articals say 12 am 2 am and 4am. I don't see location for 2am.
Seems only a homeless guy w no place to go would be walking around?
Witness's say the baby had no clothes on. Lisa was wearing clothes were thy found or in the house?
Were thy the burnt clothes?

GMA video says three witnesses and two locations.
No one said anything about the race of the man carrying the baby. Another smart Monkey brought over an article (the only article) where the description was an African American was carrying the ......Wouldn't the description of an African American man carrying a Caucasian baby with only a diaper at 12, 2 and 4 AM been a huge red flag? (I do not mean this as a racist comment...so no banana throwing please)
I would think if they saw the man really well the witness' could say whether or not it was Jeremy.
I really want to believe these people because it gives me hope that baby Lisa is alive but my guy says otherwise.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: October 21, 2011, 12:45:36 PM »

Witness's say the baby had no clothes on. Lisa was wearing clothes were thy found or in the house?

No one said anything about the race of the man carrying the baby. Another smart Monkey brought over an article (the only article) where the description was an African American was carrying the ......Wouldn't the description of an African American man carrying a Caucasian baby with only a diaper at 12, 2 and 4 AM been a huge red flag? (I do not mean this as a racist comment...so no banana throwing please)
I would think if they saw the man really well the witness' could say whether or not it was Jeremy.
I really want to believe these people because it gives me hope that baby Lisa is alive but my guy says otherwise.

I feel the same as you Cartfly. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: October 21, 2011, 12:52:05 PM »

Somehow I doubt the new Lisa "sighting" at Randolph Road.

Mr. Thompson said he was traveling South on 435, turned on 48th, and saw the man with the baby walking up (meaning North?) on Randolph.

First, the place he describes is about four miles from the Irwin residence.

Who kidnaps a kid and goes parading outside with the baby all over town? Remember this baby weighed 30 pounds.

The first account of a Lisa "sighting" was described by the wife of the gentleman. He claimed to have seen a man carrying a child wearing only a diaper.

This was disregarded by police within a couple of days.

As someone said above, the times didn't match much either. One was at 12:00midnight, the other around 2:00am, the other now at 4:00am.

If any of these are for real, I hope they are really checked by LE and hopefully they help find Lisa. I put much doubt if there isn't a picture, recording, or more than one sighter at a time.

BBM.   This is the first thing I thought when  I saw the report on GMA.  (I didn't hear the 2:00 a.m. part)  From  12:00 to 4:00?

They say eye witness reports are typically the worst as far as evidence.  The man who saw the man carrying a baby at 4:00 said he waited a week to call the tip in.  Could he have the date mixed up?  Could he have thought he saw a baby when in truth it wasn't?  In the dark, middle of the night, shadows and lights do make things look different.   

I just can't help but think DB had something to do with this.  The story, her attitude, her actions since Lisa has been missing.....  MOO

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #894 on: October 21, 2011, 12:54:23 PM »

Yoder 

How do you know the exact age of Sippy's daughter, if you can tell me, please?  I have not found any confirmation.
Was sippy married before (not revelant) just curious. TIA.

Still thinking what "sense" items, were ceased from the neighbors, this last week?  How big where the two bags?
The media was asked not to take photos of the items, not a peep, on what that items could be...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: October 21, 2011, 12:57:03 PM »

http://voices.kansascity.com/entries/if-lisa-irwins-parents-are-suspects-they-still-must-cooperate-police/
If Lisa Irwin's parents are suspects, they still must cooperate with police
53 minutes ago

Read more: http://voices.kansascity.com/entries/if-lisa-irwins-parents-are-suspects-they-still-must-cooperate-police/#ixzz1bR69cfkx

~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: October 21, 2011, 01:04:04 PM »

did not know that. Thanks StarMonkey

I believe that he was arrested on October 13, 2011 on unrelated charges.  I have to go and find that link.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: October 21, 2011, 01:04:08 PM »

I feel the same as you Cartfly. 

Thanks cartfly I forgot that one artical described the man as African American ...
Doesn't make sense .. ppl make up stuff all the time
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: October 21, 2011, 01:14:18 PM »

Check the distance of the Randolph and 48th intersection from the Irwins' address. Just too far for someone to steal a 30 pound baby and carry it for miles.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209942082992863047244.0004ae79b21a5bcdbda87&msa=0&ll=39.180535,-94.491906&spn=0.006387,0.016179

Map borrowed from http://www.websleuths.com

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: October 21, 2011, 01:20:00 PM »

There is a quiet scene Friday outside the home where Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley have been staying on North Walrond Avenue.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 12:10 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bRBvH46u

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.