April 25, 2024, 01:37:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546471 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2011, 04:06:26 PM »

A full bar in the basement; just what every alcoholic needs.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2011, 04:06:40 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin Tacopina: thinks focus on Mom has taken away from search for Lisa. People are "gonna be surprised" in the end.
55 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

let me guess she drowned in the pool
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2011, 04:08:07 PM »

What kind of a mother gets drunk while watching her baby

what kind of a mother gets drunk while watching her baby who is sick

what kind of a mother gets drunk while watching her baby who is sick & then LIES to police about it to make herself look good instead of helping with the investigation

AND lies about the times?  That is huge huge huge.  That may open up a whole new angle.

I hope they do arrest this woman.  She's a disgrace to all mothers

an alcoholic

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2011, 04:09:10 PM »

I know hate is a strong word but I hate Joe Tacopina 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2011, 04:10:16 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin Tacopina: won't allow questions of parents at this "event" after recent interviews @GMA @todayshow @FoxNews @peoplemag
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2011, 04:10:45 PM »

what kind of a mother gets drunk while watching her baby who is sick & then LIES to police about it to make herself look good instead of helping with the investigation

AND lies about the times?  That is huge huge huge.  That may open up a whole new angle.

an alcoholic

oh I hope they don't play the "she has a disease and can't help what she did to the baby".  No offense to alcoholics because I went through a dark patch many years ago and abused alcohol.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2011, 04:10:54 PM »

The devils' advocate
Joe Tacopina defends the indefensible

By BRAD HAMILTON
Joe Tacopina could be the most hated lawyer in New York.

After securing an improbable acquittal in the rape case against ex-NYPD Officer Kenneth Moreno, following unlikely triumphs for accused cop-killer Lillo Brancato and alleged girlfriend-bashing pol Hiram Monserrate, the dapper smooth talker is facing a new round of barbs.

"I can't stand him," said one prosecutor, pointing out that Tacopina also sprung Natalee Holloway suspect Joran van der Sloot and Thomas Wiese, an Abner Louima cop.

"He's slick, he's got a big ego, and he'll represent any scumbag."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/the_devils_advocate_j4ywLTM11sbdWHvkn0KmgL#ixzz1b4ShBHuy

"He's slick, he's got a big ego, and he'll represent any scumbag."
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2011, 04:11:58 PM »

By Mary Waldron

If you turn on Court TV, you might see him conferring with his latest client, Melanie McGuire, the fertility nurse who allegedly killed her husband. Or if you tune in to CNN, you might hear about the latest developments in his case involving Harry Houdini's mysterious death and recent exhumation. This guy doesn't make $750 per hour for nothing.

Now, Joseph Tacopina is not some veteran lawyer with a 30-plus year career behind him; in fact, he is barely 40 years old. Do not be fooled, however, by Tacopina's finesse in the courtroom—he took a heck of a ride getting there. Today, with his two firms, Tacopina & Seigel and Tacopina & Arnold, and more than 80 cases under his belt, Tacopina is on a roll.

::snipping2::

''I don't worry about what people say,'' Joseph Tacopina said. ''I take cases that people say I can't win, and I win them.''...

http://www.lawcrossing.com/article/2841/The-Rocky-Balboa-of-Criminal-Defense-Law-Joseph-Tacopina/

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2011, 04:12:18 PM »

Lacette says the family felt "most comfortable" with Tacopina
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 3:08 PM

Lacette explaining why they hired Joe Tacopina

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b4VNROrC

Mike Lacette, Deborah's cousin, has approached the podium

Tacopina says Jeremy and Deborah have been very cooperative with police, allowing two new searches today
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 3:06 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b4VHpmxV

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2011, 04:12:47 PM »

I know hate is a strong word but I hate Joe Tacopina 

Hi all!! Thanks for the udates!
I just saw JoJo, Baez lite 2.0... at the newconference and had to drop in. Another circus, another town... makes me so sad

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2011, 04:15:08 PM »

Are the family members searching?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2011, 04:15:45 PM »

an alcoholic

oh I hope they don't play the "she has a disease and can't help what she did to the baby".  No offense to alcoholics because I went through a dark patch many years ago and abused alcohol.

right it took me an extra 2yr for my ba BC of alcohol
i got links for maps to see the creeks around the parents and DB parents or who ever live at
walrond give me a sec

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2011, 04:15:52 PM »

NY Post: Joe Tacopina could be the most hated in New York...article: www.nypost.com
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 3:11 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b4WBvW65

~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2011, 04:18:02 PM »

What is this press conference doing to actually help find Lisa, to solve this mystery.  Absolutely nothing, this is simply huge amounts of advertising $$ to feed this scumbag's ego. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2011, 04:18:11 PM »

waterways near homes,zoom each letter for a closer view

creek 2 blocks E & W of lisa home
A-H,B-W,C-E
http://tinyurl.com/3m6usqs

2 creeks near DB parents home is
D
http://tinyurl.com/3lyx9lo

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2011, 04:19:38 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
RT @Sam_Hartle: For those keeping track, we're now at about 40 minutes in to this "event."
1 minute ago
The Pitch Plog
pitchplog The Pitch Plog
by KrisKetz
"He's slick, he's got a big ego, and he'll represent any scumbag," an unnamed prosecutor in Post story says of Tacopina #LisaIrwin
4 minutes ago  http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2011, 04:20:02 PM »

Could it be that Lisa was missing prior to 6:40 PM ... the time Debbie claimed she put Lisa to bed.  A 6:40 PM bedtime seem earlier for a 10/11 month old.  IMO

Did the neighbour actually see Lisa?

Could it be that "drinking with the neighbour" was an attempt to provide an alibi up until 10:30 PM ... up until the time Debbie went to bed?

Why was Jeremy not given a polygraph?  Could possess knowledge.  Could he have had involvement prior to his departure for work?  Could Debbie be covering for Jeremy?

Janet

When was the last time that ANYONE other than Debbie and Jeremy saw baby Lisa prior to her disappearance?

Now that Joe Tacopina has entered the scenario ... Jeremy not submitting to a polygraph is a given.  Investigators should have requested one when they had the chance.

++++++

Criminal defense attorney Joe Tacopina will represent Irwin family
Posted: 9:46 AM
Last Updated: 1 minute ago

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A Monday-afternoon news conference was held by the family of Lisa Irwin to announce the hiring of a New York-based criminal defense attorney in the investigation into the disappearance of the now-11-month-old girl.

Lisa, who will turn 1 year old on Nov. 11, has not been seen since Monday, Oct. 3. Her parents initially said her mother, Deborah Bradley, put her to bed around 10:30 p.m., but NBC News reported Monday they are now saying she put Lisa to bed closer to 6:30 p.m.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/lisa-irwin-family-to-hold-230-pm-news-conference

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2011, 04:20:07 PM »

Joe Tacopina is a terrible speaker

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2011, 04:21:05 PM »

Family introduces Joe Tacopina as their new attorney
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 3:14 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b4XX1GH5

~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2011, 04:26:14 PM »

What is this press conference doing to actually help find Lisa, to solve this mystery.  Absolutely nothing, this is simply huge amounts of advertising $$ to feed this scumbag's ego. 

I guess this is the way things are done.

It would've served us all better if the family had come to the podium and said, "we hired Mr. Tacopina as our lawyer."

The family attorney's reassurances that the parents are innocent, have been disseminated to the wind.

... not that everyone will change their minds about the facts, just because their attorney says so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.