March 28, 2024, 04:33:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 544162 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2011, 09:49:56 PM »

Lmao........far out!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2011, 09:50:46 PM »

BBM
I have read the posts about her drinking and I got a kooky idea. As an alcoholic, I often would drink until I did not remember what happened. I would have to ask people what happened. (not my proudest moment but was a long time ago). I wonder if this is why she failed the LD. Perhaps she DID do something to the baby but does not consciously remember. Her subconscious would remember though and she would fail any question asked about it.

I am not surprised she does not find her drinking to be a problem - until the bottom smacks you in the face most alcoholics don't realize it.

That's a REALLY good point.  Yes, if she drank to excess then she'd have blacked-out and would not be able to remember much.  And even if she just drank to the point of being drunk, her recollection of that evening would still be quite hazy.

Monkeys, I asked earlier but no one responded:  When did she change her timeline from 10:30ish to 6:30ish?  And what was her reasoning?  She forgot?  Or she lied the first time?  Any answer will be appreciated. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2011, 09:53:34 PM »

Looking at the dad in this photo and others, IMO he either knows what happened or suspects his wife:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2011, 09:54:40 PM »

BBM
I have read the posts about her drinking and I got a kooky idea. As an alcoholic, I often would drink until I did not remember what happened. I would have to ask people what happened. (not my proudest moment but was a long time ago). I wonder if this is why she failed the LD. Perhaps she DID do something to the baby but does not consciously remember. Her subconscious would remember though and she would fail any question asked about it.

I am not surprised she does not find her drinking to be a problem - until the bottom smacks you in the face most alcoholics don't realize it.

That's a REALLY good point.  Yes, if she drank to excess then she'd have blacked-out and would not be able to remember much.  And even if she just drank to the point of being drunk, her recollection of that evening would still be quite hazy.

Monkeys, I asked earlier but no one responded:  When did she change her timeline from 10:30ish to 6:30ish?  And what was her reasoning?  She forgot?  Or she lied the first time?  Any answer will be appreciated. 

TV interview last night I believe is when she changed the timeline.  It came as a shock to LE.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2011, 10:05:27 PM »

Thanks, klaas!  As for that pic you just posted, I agree.  He sure does look suspicious of her. 

O/T - I had some time to kill today which allowed me to check out the SM forums a bit more throughly.  And I realized that there are just WAY TOO MANY missing child forums and threads here.  Makes me really sad.  I just don't understand people who harm little children.   
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2011, 10:10:44 PM »

TRAIL OF BLOOD- THE MAFIA CONNECTIONS

Joe Tacopina
After he graduated from the University of Bridgeport School of Law in 1991, Tacopina gained his first trial experience as the second chair on the John Gotti defense team during the mob boss’s 1992 trial. He was only twenty-five years old.
http://www.skidmore.edu/scope/winter2003/features/powerplays.html

And he knew that a courtroom was where he wanted to be. He promptly got a summer job in New York City, working for the lawyer representing Paul Castellano, the reputed Gambino crime-family boss who was later gunned down outside Sparks Steak House.
http://www.skidmore.edu/scope/winter2003/features/powerplays.html

Joseph Tacopina, lawyer of Jerome Brancato,
http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/116610-nacion-article-they-condemn-here-gangster-bets.html

The prosecutors say they will prove that Mr. Brancato took regular cash payments to Mr. Gotti from all the illegal activities
<snip>
Mr. Brancato's lawyer, Joseph Tacopina
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9807EFDF1031F936A25752C0A9659C8B63

We know that Paulus turned down an offer from Rizzo - Philadelphia attorney for representation - and instead Tacopina represented he and his son.

Tacopina admits that someone is paying for this civil defense - "supporters" of the vd sloot family.

Tacopina puts his nose into the Aruban criminal case - where he has no lawful authority to practice law - LONG after the NY civil case was dismissed.

Interestingly and coincidentally, Kansas City actually has quite a mob past.  Here is a pretty good synopsis of it http://americanmafia.com/Cities/Kansas_City.html.  I can't see that it would have anything to do with this case, although they do live in some of the old traditional mob stomping grounds.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2011, 10:30:34 PM »

OMG, Thank you so much for Klaas, I love his little dance......I am literally on the floor laughing!  an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2011, 10:34:00 PM »

Deborah said today that she put Lisa to bed around 6:40 and went to bed.  She also said Jeremy had to wake her after he got home from work at 4:00 a.m.  That's well over 9 hours she's saying she slept.

IIRC ... Debbie claimed on the TODAY SHOW that after she put baby Lisa to bed at 6:40 she drank wine with a neighbor until 10:30 PM and then went to bed.  She cannot remember if she checked on Lisa prior to retiring/passing out.

Janet

Since she did say (she didn't have to) she was drinking/drunk don't think she had anything to the taking of the baby.

However, I still feel it has to be someone who had been watching her, since she does probably drink a lot.
Hope LE still looks at that last video at the store.  Maybe someone followed them home.  Maybe she was saying at the store, oh my hubby is working a night shift.
She shouldn't of been drinking, but these are the facts we have to deal with.

I agree, Lisa is a beautiful baby and if their town is like many (gossip) and it was well known that DB has a drinking problem...someone may have considered taking Lisa away from there a favor to Lisa....and was just waiting for the right time.

That would hopefully mean she's safe somewhere.

I hope something terrible didn't happen and DB covered it up to keep her man and her son.

I just hope they find Lisa no matter what happened, I can't stand the thought of never knowing what happened to her.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2011, 10:34:08 PM »

There's a hidden undercurrent of s.c.a.r.y. to this case.   The father's expressions are creepy, in my opinion.  Everything is very strange.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2011, 10:49:57 PM »

There's a hidden undercurrent of s.c.a.r.y. to this case.   The father's expressions are creepy, in my opinion.  Everything is very strange.

I agree, something is wrong.  Someone posted some photos of Jeremy from a facebook album from a couple years ago partying.  Looked like a totally different person.  He looks distant and disturbed now.  I understand their child is missing but he looks like he knows something but it's so bad he can't say it.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2011, 10:51:06 PM »

Holloway Suspect's Ex-Attorney Agress to Represent Missing Missouri Baby's Parents

::snipping2::
Joe Tacopina, who represented the prime suspect in the Natalee Holloway mystery in Aruba, traveled to Kansas City, Mo., on Monday to meet with Lisa's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, for the first time at the home where they are now staying.

"In my mind, there is no question they had nothing to do with the disappearance of their little girl," Tacopina told reporters. "I'm optimistic and confident at the end of the day the truth will come out and speculation will be put to rest."

Tacopina said he's been in contact with Lisa's parents over the phone since last week.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/17/holloway-suspect-former-attorney-takes-case-missing-missouri-babys-parents/#ixzz1b67Ha4t8
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2011, 11:09:21 PM »

KC mom admits she was drunk on night baby vanished..

Bradley told police she last saw her daughter, Lisa Irwin, when she checked on her at 10:30 p.m. But Monday, she told NBC's "Today" show she actually last saw Lisa when she put her to bed at 6:40 p.m. She gave no explanation for the modified times.

Bradley told Fox News that she got drunk after she put her children to bed that night and may have blacked out. Asked how much she drank that night and whether it was more than five glasses of wine, she responded, "probably." She said she didn't have more than 10 glasses. Bradley said she frequently drinks heavily at home but only after her children are safely in bed. She also said she takes anxiety medication and had taken a dose that day.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=8394592

Hummm All this stuff came out today .. When she had contact by phone with Scumbag Joe
last week!!!!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2011, 11:15:16 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44927779/ns/today-today_people/#.Tpzp7ez5l8E

Baby Lisa’s mom: I was drunk when she vanished

By Scott Stump
TODAY.com contributor
updated 10/17/2011 8:20:39 AM ET

Former district attorney Jeanine Pirro weighed in on Bradley’s inconsistencies on TODAY Monday. Pirro spent the last two weeks in Kansas City and has interviewed the parents at length.

“(Being drunk) would explain why she didn’t hear the baby monitor, she didn’t hear the dog barking,’’ Pirro told TODAY’s Ann Curry. “People were believing her because her story was consistent. Now she comes out with, ‘The last time I saw my baby was at 6:40 and by the way, I was drunk.’ This isn’t the kind of thing that you want to bring out after the fact when time is essential here.’’ 

Me: Hey!! Deborah.....the TRUTH does NOT change!!

The night of the child’s disappearance also marked the first time that Irwin worked a night shift as an electrician. He said that when he returned home at 4 a.m., he found the front door unlocked with several lights on and a window screen tampered with. Police have tried to recreate how the baby might have been abducted by an intruder entering through that window.

“Our bedroom is on the exact opposite corner of the house, and (Bradley) sleeps with the fan on high,’’ Irwin said.

“Yeah, they (the intruders) must have been doing it much quieter than police,’’ Bradley added.

Me: DB reminds me of an 8 year trying to conceal that he broke a window so he wouldn't get in trouble.
I wonder when DB when bat sh** crazy as LE was searching an area last week, "flailing her arms and speeding off", was because her daughter was in that area and she knew she was busted......

“They said they heard noises, but I don’t know if that was before they went to sleep or after,’’ Bradley said about her two sons. “I have not sat down and talked to them about it, specifically to not have to put them through anything else.’’

ME: BS, who wouldn't be grilling the other people in the house when your daughter is missing?
She is just covering her a**, all just my opinion. I think Det Young has your number Deborah....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2011, 11:27:07 PM »

I know that they haven't listed John Tanko as a suspect...I am just adding this in case anything more is said of him and we need to look further.  Here is an arrest of his in New Jersey.

https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/details?x=1060349&n=0

John  Tanko

SBI Number:    000425490B
Sentenced as:    Tanko, John
Race:    White
Ethnicity:    N/A
Sex:    Male
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Brown
Height:    5'6"
Weight:    160 lbs.
Birth Date:    March 19, 1969
Admission Date:    May 26, 1998
Current Facility:    Released from RFSP
Current Max Release Date:    N/A
Current Parole Eligibility Date:    N/A

Maximum
Term
1 count of :
2C:17-1*2 Arson-Aggravated /2

1 count of :
2C:28-5*3 Tamper/Retaliate With Witness/Informnt/3

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2011, 11:50:26 PM »

When I saw Joe Taco on tv today, I thought to myself, "The circus came to town."
He seems to present his mug to defend anyone who is guilty by assumption,
and obvious reasons.

My gut tells me that this is not going to end positive.
Baby Lisa's parents smell like Anthony to me !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2011, 12:00:43 AM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lawyers-discuss-lisa-irwin-case-20111017,0,7122811.story

Metro Lawyers Discuss Latest in Lisa Irwin Case

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2011, 12:22:25 AM »

The father is flat and unemotional, that does not make sense.  I have such a hard time anymore.  I want to follow the cases, but it almost always ends up so sad.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
tulips0312
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2011, 12:29:56 AM »

I wonder when DB when bat sh** crazy as LE was searching an area last week, "flailing her arms and speeding off", was because her daughter was in that area and she knew she was busted......

I've been reading a long time, Monkeys, but this is my first actual post.  My husband was a police investigator for many years and holds a phD in Criminal Justice and I am dispatcher.  I saw this comment and it piqued my interest.  I remember hubby took a class from Dr. Henry Lee on reading body language years ago.  I also remember him telling me about doing CSI, drug raids and car searches where they would be watching the suspect and as they got "warmer" to wherever the "goodies" were hidden, you could see the person get nervous.  He actually had one one time that started freaking and cussing as they got close to what they were looking for and then would relax if they'd move away.  I've seen this on tapes brought in to dispatch by other officers and in training myself.  He and I both would love to see video of DB's reaction if it's out there.  I haven't been able to find it.  My DH has said this was fishy from the moment he laid eyes on DB and JI.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2011, 12:32:18 AM »

I've been reading a long time, Monkeys, but this is my first actual post.  My husband was a police investigator for many years and holds a phD in Criminal Justice and I am dispatcher.  I saw this comment and it piqued my interest.  I remember hubby took a class from Dr. Henry Lee on reading body language years ago.  I also remember him telling me about doing CSI, drug raids and car searches where they would be watching the suspect and as they got "warmer" to wherever the "goodies" were hidden, you could see the person get nervous.  He actually had one one time that started freaking and cussing as they got close to what they were looking for and then would relax if they'd move away.  I've seen this on tapes brought in to dispatch by other officers and in training myself.  He and I both would love to see video of DB's reaction if it's out there.  I haven't been able to find it.  My DH has said this was fishy from the moment he laid eyes on DB and JI.

Welcome Tulips!  I agree with you and your husband, something is definitely not right about Lisa's parents.  Hopefully someone will know where that video.  I'll take a look around and see if I can find it too.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2011, 12:39:08 AM »

Just thinking out loud here...

It's very suspicious that the parents will no longer let LE interview the boys.  Where's the harm in that?  But DB said that she didn't want to upset them further, or something like that.  Puh-leese.  If there's a chance that the boys heard or saw something, one would think that the parents would want LE to extract possibly crucial information from them.  In light of DB's drinking admission, is she afraid that LE might ask more invasive questions?  Like, "How often does your mommy drink Jesus Juice?" or "When your mommy drinks, does she become mean?"  Furthermore, since she changed the timeline regarding Lisa, that would mean that the boys' timeline could change as well, right?  Initially DB stated that she put Lisa down FIRST around 10:30 pm and a smart Scared Monkey here pointed out that that meant the young boys were put to bed after, which is very late for a school night.  So now, with the time change, what time did the boys go to bed?  Perhaps that's what LE would like to know.  Among many other things.  Sounds like someone has something to hide.   

Also, this refusal to let LE question the boys, was it Tacopants idea or DB's?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.