May 28, 2024, 03:00:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 550306 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: October 20, 2011, 04:35:33 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/cops-rumors-that-body-was-found-in-search-for-lisa-irwin-are-not-true

Cops: Rumors that body was found in search for Lisa Irwin are not true

Posted: 8:19 AM
Last Updated: 33 minutes ago

By: Aaron Heintzelman

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Kansas City Police Department says rumors circulating that a body has been found in the search for Lisa Irwin are not true.

While authorities would not say what they found during a 16-hour search of the missing 11-month-old girl's home Wednesday, police spokesman Steve Young said he wanted to dispel rumors that Lisa's body had been found.

Armed with a search warrant, officers with KCPD and the FBI combed through Lisa's northern Kansas City home, taking bags of potential evidence out throughout the day.

Two different bomb squads were called in during the search - one from Kansas City and another Wednesday night from Lee's Summit - before it finally ended early Thursday morning.

Bomb squads use x-ray equipment that could be used in a search like this, police say.
 ::snipping2::
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: October 20, 2011, 05:23:21 PM »

However I didn't know there was a tunnel behind there house...

It appears to be a whistle.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #762 on: October 20, 2011, 05:32:41 PM »

so the girl 27 yrs old? thats her picking her nose in her pic? the neighbor that drank w Deborah?
yeppers.....look for a friend named "James" on her FB, read his wall and you will understand

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: October 20, 2011, 05:34:08 PM »

According to KMBC the search ended at 1:00am. No news of whether or not they found anything of value in their investigation, and if the search will continue today.

----

"Investigators in white suits walked in and out of the home all day Wednesday carrying bags of evidence and what appeared to be X-ray equipment.  They were also seen carrying carpets out of the home."

The FBI brought in what appeared to be a rolled carpet. So, I wonder if that is the carpet KMBC talks about being carried out, or if they really took out Irwin's carpets out.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

Wondering if there were pics of the carpets being taken out.  Just wonder if any of them look  like the carpet in Lisa's room...probably difficult to tell...

JerseyGirl
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #764 on: October 20, 2011, 05:53:04 PM »

Megyn Kelley (FOX news/America Live) said yesterday that she had interviewed the Irwin's for two hours this past weekend. I caught a few snippets but does anyone know when she will air the interview in it's entirety? I haven't seen any repeats of the snips from yesterday afternoon.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: October 20, 2011, 06:06:17 PM »

so the girl 27 yrs old? thats her picking her nose in her pic? the neighbor that drank w Deborah?
yeppers.....look for a friend named "James" on her FB, read his wall and you will understand

Oh thanks I saw his comment. Someone posted under saying the Fbi searched their house.they said all moms at TownHomes are freakin out for them. (Whatever that means)
The dumpster fire was at townhomes.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: October 20, 2011, 06:14:19 PM »

Kansas City police Capt. Steve Young said that the parents of 11-month-old Lisa Irwin are still not cooperating with investigators.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 2:38 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bM1Hyash

Beginning with the initial outset of the parents' bevy of television appearances --- every interview [ that I saw, with the exception of the sporadic bursts of tears from the mother], seemed so oddly flat, so matter-of-fact, and so mechanical.
This is weird.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: October 20, 2011, 06:24:21 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/20/us-crime-baby-missing-idUSTRE79J8FT20111020
Search of missing baby's home ended, items recovered
October 20, 2011

Investigators spent all day Wednesday and late into the night examining the inside of the house, a large detached garage, the lawn and the house exterior, including the eaves along the roof line, according to television video.

Officers and agents could be seen removing large brown paper bags of items, rolls of carpeting and dark panels that appeared to be from X-ray equipment.

Police had a warrant to search the house without the parents present. Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin are staying with relatives nearby. They have been questioned about Lisa's disappearance but have denied knowing what happened to her.
Meanwhile, police have cleared more than 700 tips about Lisa's disappearance and are following more than 60 out-of-state leads in the case, Kansas City Police Sergeant Stacey Graves confirmed Thursday.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #768 on: October 20, 2011, 06:27:20 PM »

Oh thanks I saw his comment. Someone posted under saying the Fbi searched their house.they said all moms at TownHomes are freakin out for them. (Whatever that means)

Who is James?  Is James the teenager?  The FBI is shaking the place up   They must need a drink:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: October 20, 2011, 06:41:01 PM »

Who is James?  Is James the teenager?  The FBI is shaking the place up   They must need a drink:)

sippy neighbor's husband.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #770 on: October 20, 2011, 06:52:15 PM »

sippy neighbor's husband.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: October 20, 2011, 06:56:07 PM »

Do we know how long the neighbors have lived next door (the drinking buddy)?  I saw somewhere that they might be 'new' neighbors...moved in recently? 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: October 20, 2011, 07:05:18 PM »

I have noticed that neither James or Samantha has either the mom or dad on their facebook, but they are suppose to be good neighbors and friends..hmmmmm
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: October 20, 2011, 07:13:18 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29544222/detail.html
Police: Parents Still Not Cooperating With Investigators
POSTED: 5:22 pm CDT October 20, 2011
UPDATED: 5:28 pm CDT October 20, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29544222/detail.html#ixzz1bMmJDNPc

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: October 20, 2011, 07:23:44 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/mitchweber
mitchweber Mitch Weber
The vehicle the parents of #lisairwin left in this morning around 11 just returned to the house on Walrond w/o parents pic.twitter.com/JtnroiJN
11 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: October 20, 2011, 07:41:33 PM »

With video

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/20/deborah-bradley-baby-lisa-irwin-missing_n_1022905.html

Deborah Bradley, Lisa Irwin's Mom, Has A Dark Side, Says Former Best Friend
Posted: 10/20/11 06:47 PM ET

Deborah Bradley, the mother of missing Kansas City infant Lisa Irwin, has come under a cloud of suspicion, as police accuse her of being uncooperative and her recollection of events leading up to the disappearance seems to change.

None of that appears to surprise Shirley Pfaff, who describes herself as Bradley's former best friend.

"She was my friend at one time and I loved to be around her, but when I [saw] the other side of her and got to know the true Debbie, I couldn't even believe I trusted her with anything," Pfaff told The Huffington Post.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #776 on: October 20, 2011, 07:43:34 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Thank-you for the updates, photos and information.

When Lisa was was last seen alive (by anyone) other than the parents?

JI may have taken that extra job (that evening) for an alibi, IMO.

This stinks.  I wish those neighbor's would post what was taken as "scent" materials.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: October 20, 2011, 07:51:25 PM »

With video

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/20/deborah-bradley-baby-lisa-irwin-missing_n_1022905.html

Deborah Bradley, Lisa Irwin's Mom, Has A Dark Side, Says Former Best Friend
Posted: 10/20/11 06:47 PM ET

Deborah Bradley, the mother of missing Kansas City infant Lisa Irwin, has come under a cloud of suspicion, as police accuse her of being uncooperative and her recollection of events leading up to the disappearance seems to change.

None of that appears to surprise Shirley Pfaff, who describes herself as Bradley's former best friend.

"She was my friend at one time and I loved to be around her, but when I [saw] the other side of her and got to know the true Debbie, I couldn't even believe I trusted her with anything," Pfaff told The Huffington Post.

Pfaff would not elaborate on the exact problems she had with Bradley, but insisted she is not a "Debbie-basher."

Yeah, right.  So why say anything at all?  She makes some inflammatory statements but doesn't back them up with any examples.  Sounds like she's in it for some interview money.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: October 20, 2011, 07:55:06 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Thank-you for the updates, photos and information.

When Lisa was was last seen alive (by anyone) other than the parents?

JI may have taken that extra job (that evening) for an alibi, IMO.

This stinks.  I wish those neighbor's would post what was taken as "scent" materials.

His goodfriend nxt door neighbor James was not allowed home per his wife,that drank mom.
I find that hard to believe!
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: October 20, 2011, 07:56:15 PM »

BBM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/20/us-crime-baby-missing-idUSTRE79J8FT20111020
Search of missing baby's home ended, items recovered
October 20, 2011

Officers and agents could be seen removing large brown paper bags of items, rolls of carpeting and dark panels that appeared to be from X-ray equipment.

Assuming that it's actual carpet and not throw rugs, can they really cut and remove carpet from someone's home like that?  If I were them I'd be pretty ticked off if they sliced and diced my carpets.  Silly question, I know, but I wonder about these things.  If they haven't yet charged the parents with a crime, what gives them the right to take anything from the house?  Don't they have to be charged first?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.