May 29, 2024, 03:38:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #640 6/15 - 6/16/2007  (Read 157349 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: June 16, 2007, 09:38:38 AM »

That might make a good interview idea for Dana.  Get Clint on talking about psychics in the McCann case and the Holloway case.  Set it up for after Baron's show Wednesday night.   Cool
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: June 16, 2007, 09:46:23 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: June 16, 2007, 09:50:19 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
That might make a good interview idea for Dana.  Get Clint on talking about psychics in the McCann case and the Holloway case.  Set it up for after Baron's show Wednesday night.   Cool

van Zandt is also one of the very few who claim to have actually seen Joran's confession.

I have always wanted to ask him if he just "saw" it or if he actually physically read it and if so, well, of course, what did it say?  Did Joran say Deepak did it or what.

I think he was also in contact with some of the girls who claimed to have been attacked in some way in Aruba and would like him to talk about that a bit as well.

Maybe he would tell more now that so much time has passed without a case being brought forward.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: June 16, 2007, 09:53:30 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

van Zandt is also one of the very few who claim to have actually seen Joran's confession.

I have always wanted to ask him if he just "saw" it or if he actually physically read it and if so, well, of course, what did it say?  Did Joran say Deepak did it or what.

I think he was also in contact with some of the girls who claimed to have been attacked in some way in Aruba and would like him to talk about that a bit as well.

Maybe he would tell more now that so much time has passed without a case being brought forward.

I think Clint has always been an interesting guest on Dana's show, but he hasn't talked all that much about Natalee's case, has he?  Maybe we could put together some questions, send them to Dana and he could give them to Clint in advance.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: June 16, 2007, 09:57:28 AM »

Clint v Zandt has that security service and website and he tends to talk about that.

Yes, I would like to pin him down and get some information about Natalee's investigation from him if he has any to share with us.  I know security is important and all that but mostly I just want answers for her and her family still.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: June 16, 2007, 10:01:12 AM »

Heli Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:01 am

** I'll be posting a transcript of Dana's conversation with Red later .... it's a dilly, which I'm sure you'll 'enjoy'  

I missed this.  What was it about?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: June 16, 2007, 10:02:24 AM »

Many thanks to all who sent prayers for rain for my area.  We did have a mild rain shower last night and while it did little to abate the drought conditions, at least it helped with the suspended particulate in the air that we have to breathe.

We are a total of 47 inches of rainfall short cumulative over the last few years.

Very pleasant out there so I am off to work.  And lurk in breaks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: June 16, 2007, 10:22:57 AM »

Heli Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:01 am

** I'll be posting a transcript of Dana's conversation with Red later .... it's a dilly, which I'm sure you'll 'enjoy'  

I missed this.  What was it about?

I missed that part of the show, but none of the monkeys commented on whatever it was, so it must not have been that much of a "dilly."

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: June 16, 2007, 10:26:10 AM »

O/T - our internet service is through AT & T. We got a card in the mail saying that as of today they were doubling the speed of our internet connection at no extra charge. As soon as I connected to SM this morning, I could tell the difference. I can really keep up with the rest of you monkeys now!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: June 16, 2007, 10:29:04 AM »

I wonder if we will get to see Debra Opri’s bill to David Hassleoff’s ex-wife?  What was Pamela Bach thinking when she hired that woman in a custody case….
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: June 16, 2007, 10:29:37 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T - our internet service is through AT & T. We got a card in the mail saying that as of today they were doubling the speed of our internet connection at no extra charge. As soon as I connected to SM this morning, I could tell the difference. I can really keep up with the rest of you monkeys now!  Very Happy

Razz
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: June 16, 2007, 10:35:35 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Wednesdays at 10pm E/P JUne 20th--Court TV

A few pictures from the website..

http://www.courttv.com/onair/shows/haunting_evidence/photo_gallery/214.html

wow...glad i caught that..ty *******.....

Nice front page , too....Kudos to Justice For Natalee.....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 16, 2007, 10:40:14 AM »

silly question from a silly monkey...but here goes...hope someone can answer as i have pneumonia and limited library time.... Crying or Very sad

Regarding statements in Jorans book, from Deepak....if joran wrote this book, why would he include these kind of statments ?  Or the author included them and joran gave permission to make it a more juicy read?  Or , they are all stilll lying???  

TY

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: June 16, 2007, 10:42:51 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by "the sporter" at FOB when they found out the case is not closed:  Wink

Shite! Whatever, i am outta here anyway. Last week i *left a girl at the preserve* and things are starting to heat up.

Question  Question  Question

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: June 16, 2007, 10:47:52 AM »

Hello Mis. F.O.M. take care of the pneumonia... get well soon... take all your meds to the last drop.
I don't know why those less than kind PV's were included in the book.  
The author is the one who probably wrote the book, although there was a thank you to Medley Relay...odd
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 16, 2007, 10:48:36 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Laughing  Firefly posted at FOB:  Laughing

firefly

Posted: Fri Jun 15th, 2007 03:36 pm  

Kalpoe attorney seeking safety and refuge for the two boys in the United States..  The visit the Kalpoes brothers make to Los Angeles to appear in court for their lawsuit with Dr. Phil McGraw may just well be their final trip out of Aruba..  Both Deepak and Satish Kalpoe with the encouragement of their mother and other family members have decided to break from Aruba and to clear their conscious on what they believe happened to Natalee Holloway.  They feel if any information they are harboring is released while in the jurisdiction of the island of Aruba harm will come to them.. Refuge in the United States is being sought.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......they better pick another place!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: June 16, 2007, 10:51:54 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
silly question from a silly monkey...but here goes...hope someone can answer as i have pneumonia and limited library time.... Crying or Very sad

Regarding statements in Jorans book, from Deepak....if joran wrote this book, why would he include these kind of statments ?  Or the author included them and joran gave permission to make it a more juicy read?  Or , they are all stilll lying???  

TY

I think in the book Joran tries to discount some of those statements as being untrue and contrived to make him look guilty.  He doesn’t make a very good case for himself.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: June 16, 2007, 10:53:32 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Hello Mis. F.O.M. take care of the pneumonia... get well soon... take all your meds to the last drop.
I don't know why those less than kind PV's were included in the book.  
The author is the one who probably wrote the book, although there was a thank you to Medley Relay...odd

TY Kat...as just reading back....lazlos post.....just glad that those scumbags are still being scrutinized...and living in a life of pure hell because of their lies.

Going to docs now.....

Klass....will u e mail me me anything impotant..????  i know u r busy....would really be appreciated if u can....
just to keep me up to sped and stop me from askin stupid questions..lol..
i miss so much lately...glad i caught the thing on the 20th...may be a waste of time...still keeps eyes on case....

Prayers for Natalee and her family

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: June 16, 2007, 10:55:38 AM »

Clint v ws on Aruba, he went to the Cafe and met Deepak... he thought that Deepak got caught up in something bigger than himself in all this..
I can almost beleive that.. that Deepak had a minor role ( less than Joran, Paulus ) and was talked into :
a.) Sticking with the HI story which is now being used against him.
Paulus as far as Deepak knew was a "judge " and whatever Deepak knew about the law, etc. came from Paulus. Talk about getting into bed with the devil, eh ?
If Deepak had changed his story to dropping Joran and Natalee off
at the lovers lane when he had his first interview at the police station, everything would have been different. He was conned.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: June 16, 2007, 10:55:59 AM »

TY EASY.....just curious....seems odd...but nothing really surprises me anymore......

K....if Paulus got caught in pink panties.....smoking crack with Bootie...lol

Getting booted....have a good weekend

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.