May 29, 2024, 02:50:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #640 6/15 - 6/16/2007  (Read 157346 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: June 16, 2007, 02:57:48 PM »

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: June 16, 2007, 02:59:07 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Let me tell you about the day I got my legs

Most humans drop their tail (aka stretch pants) later in life. But for a tadpole becoming a frog, this life-changing event occurs in the amphibian equivalent of the awkward teen years. Our voices change and our eyes usually get smaller -- although in my case they stayed oddly large and Ping-Pongy (a look that would serve me well when I went into television, but more on that later). Most important of all, we grow legs.

Growing legs is a major event for a frog --- and for the entire world of French cuisine. Frogs' legs make it possible for us to set foot on dry land or a midly muddy patch of muck.

Afterall, if it werent' for legs, we frogs would be fish. Some of my best friends are trout.

When the big day came, I remember standing there knee-dep in the swamp with my parents and a a couple of hundred brothers and sisters (ya know how bunnies multiply, well same is true for us frogs)

At last, I was footloose and fancy free, ready to pursue my dream and start my search for that Rainbow Connection.

(CUE MUSIC: if this were a movie a song would go here)

Hi-ho,

so that is how I got my legs.

THEY ARE NOT APPETIZERS

Wink  Kermit.. no need to worry about MOI having those kind of appetizers.   ICK!

Here is your Rainbow Connection song Froggy..  Smile

http://youtube.com/watch?v=thEiXbovv98
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: June 16, 2007, 02:59:52 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

ooops.......  ''...and he lies, and he lies, and he lies "  
(can't get that song out of my head!!!)

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: June 16, 2007, 02:59:53 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
hey monkeys....

Smile Hi Mrs Red..
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: June 16, 2007, 03:02:34 PM »

Hey mrs-

this is me, in and out

the cats are scattering  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: June 16, 2007, 03:05:42 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hey mrs-

this is me, in and out

the cats are scattering  Laughing

I am hanging out and watching the eulogy of Ruth Graham....  and thought I would see what's going on in here...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: June 16, 2007, 03:08:37 PM »

Hi, Mrs. Red!

Good to see you today!

DESTINY,

Yes, I am pretty sure others think the same thing but would never try to speak for them.  We have a huge variety of thoughts and theories on this forum contrary to what some sites say.  They seem to think we all walk and think in lock step which is not the case.

You are right!  If Joran's not happy, he doesn't want anybody to be happy and he doesn't care who he takes down.  He had the Kalpes saying HI at the same time he was saying Fisherman's Huts to try to frame them apparently from the day he was first arrested.  And Steve Croes got hung out to dry by all of them!

I don't think the Kalpoes would feel safe in this country and doubt they would ever try to come here for any reason.

Joran is chicken to go on the DeVries program, too.  And those silly lies that someone broke in and messed with all those computers!  They'd just steal all the hard drives and be done with it.  

I wonder why he is so worried that someone read his diary.  Maybe it says things that he should be worried about.

He will turn on his own parents eventually when he runs out of other people to blame.  Maybe then Paulus will be sweating yet again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: June 16, 2007, 03:12:51 PM »

Hey Anna...

I do think that jvds is quite capable of turning on anyone even his father or mother.... he is one of those people that truly has no concious.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: June 16, 2007, 03:16:42 PM »

ooops.......  ''...and he lies, and he lies, and he lies "  
(can't get that song out of my head!!!)

Better than CELEBRATE or YMCA which I have had stuck in my head before!

Very Happy

Maybe you need somebody to

Just kidding!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: June 16, 2007, 03:19:28 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hey Anna...

I do think that jvds is quite capable of turning on anyone even his father or mother.... he is one of those people that truly has no concious.

Did you see Klaas' video about Joran lying?  It's REALLY good!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: June 16, 2007, 03:20:14 PM »

I am reading backwards some too.... thanks Klaasend for bringing that stupid SMS post in here.... I still can't figure out how someone who is a mom can think like she does... but thankfully, I don't have to!

That was EXCELLENT... Kermit... I loved you sharing how your got your legs....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: June 16, 2007, 03:27:31 PM »

well I need to nap.... getting old I guess.. Laughing   TTYL...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: June 16, 2007, 03:27:59 PM »

Back to:

and

and

And it is BORING beyond belief!  I hate housework!

Also I am making a contest with Nonesuche about Smileys!  She has the best and I am trying to challenge her to post them so I can steal them for my collection.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: June 16, 2007, 03:30:17 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Kermit quoted

2. What do they know about Lorenzo Van Rijn? Why is his name Voodoo to the Arubans?
Lorenzo is believed to be the Ecstasy dealer in Aruba. Detective Jacobs as ruled him out as a suspect.

Just the idea that Jacobs ruled him out should rule him in.  Wink

Yes I agree with you. Very suspect ain't it.

Lorenzo has always been suspect to me!  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: June 16, 2007, 03:56:12 PM »

Ssssshhh.. You arent supposed to be talking about Lorenzo or Guido..Guido is gay and wears makeup..He has nothing to do with the case...Dennis Jacobs clearly said Lorenzo has nothing to do with this case!! Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: June 16, 2007, 04:01:41 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Ssssshhh.. You arent supposed to be talking about Lorenzo or Guido..Guido is gay and wears makeup..He has nothing to do with the case...Dennis Jacobs clearly said Lorenzo has nothing to do with this case!! Wink

Lorenzo had everything to do with the case until late June, up until late June he was to be feared.  A crazy guy who held rave parties who's father had commited suicide.  Rumored to be PVDS illegitimate son.  Then all of a sudden in late June Lorenzo became an innocent young man who broke down in tears when his home was searched.

Edited to add:  GUIDO, whether gay or not is involved as well IMO.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: June 16, 2007, 04:09:45 PM »

Notice how either name is never mentioned at all with any of the events that night. Of course we never hear the real story after they get in the car anyway. They agreed to keep everyones name out of it except the 3 last seen with NH.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: June 16, 2007, 04:12:48 PM »

LOL!! Opus snagged my post from here last night on Haunting Evidence and put it on BFN..She should have at least changed it up a bit to get credit for doing it herself Confused

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: June 16, 2007, 04:12:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "*******"

Lorenzo had everything to do with the case until late June, up until late June he was to be feared.  A crazy guy who held rave parties who's father had commited suicide.  Rumored to be PVDS illegitimate son.  Then all of a sudden in late June Lorenzo became an innocent young man who broke down in tears when his home was searched.

Edited to add:  GUIDO, whether gay or not is involved as well IMO.

I don't believe the BS about him breaking down in tears.  He is a hardened criminal like his sick brother.  That why Joran admires him so much.

As far as Guido and this gay BS who cares if he is gay.  It was insulting to see a gay lawyer play that card for his client.  Him of all people should have known that trick doesn't work.  He was trying to say his client is gay and he could not have possibly murdered Natalee because he doesn't even like girls.  How embarrassing for him but then again Joe Tacopina would have done the same thing.

Gay people commit murderers also.  End of story.  Sponge is an ass.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: June 16, 2007, 04:13:08 PM »

Link to photos Charlierat took on his recent trip to Aruba.   Wink

http://tinyurl.com/ynpwo9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.