March 28, 2024, 06:15:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's 'Tolerance' - Action v. Words Do you see a disparity?  (Read 1628 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 15, 2011, 09:48:11 AM »

Obama's 'Tolerance' - Action v. Words  Do you see a disparity?

A recent Obama speech on 'tolerance' included the following:

Tragic events in our Nation remind us why it is imperative that we create a climate of acceptance and compassion in our schools and communities. Our country has mourned as we have heard heartbreaking stories of promising young men and women subjected to harassment and bullying, driving some out of school, and others to ultimately take their own lives. No family should have to endure such a loss, and no child should feel that alone. Let us honor their memories by striving to make our neighborhoods and schools safe and affirming places for every child to learn, grow, and dream.

Really?

Tolerance for drug gangs that continue to spread like a plague across our nation?  A tolerance for illegal aliens that rip-off our social safety net, create crime, and get a never ending 'get out of jail free card'?

Does Obama ever mourn for the men, women, and children killed along both sides of the border?  For the men, women, and children, raped and beaten due to a leaky border?

Does Obama ever plan to make our border safe?  Protect the men, women, and children who live along the border from illegal aliens, foreigners, terrorists, drug gangs, illegal aliens, rape, murder, terror, death?

Or, is his tolerance just an excuse to spread mayhem to every American family?

The buck should stop with Obama.  Why hasn't he done his job to make America a better place for everyone?

What are his accomplishments?  Higher debt, higher taxes, higher poverty, higher medical costs, higher unemployment, higher underemployment, increased waste, fraud, and abuse?

This is what America should tolerate?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 09:58:53 AM »

The worst slap in the face?  Obama sends 100 combat troops to Africa -

President Obama will send about 100 U.S. troops to Uganda and nearby countries to combat the Lord’s Resistance Army and kill or capture its leader, Joseph Kony, who has been charged with war crimes for a decades-long campaign against civilians in Central Africa.

The decision follows more than a year of study within the White House on how to support the intent of a bill passed by Congress to help several Central African nations defeat a destabilizing guerrilla movement.

Although numbering only about 250 armed members, the movement is notorious for its civilian killings and kidnappings, particularly of children. The White House estimates that roughly 385,000 people have been displaced from villages in the region as a result of those tactics.

read more here - http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/small-us-force-to-deploy-to-uganda-aid-fight-against-lords-resistance-army/2011/10/14/gIQAyDOvkL_story.html

IIRC, drug gang membership in the US and south of the border number in the THOUSANDS.  Obama, like those before him, DO NOTHING to ensure the safety of AMERICAN CITIZENS.

250 v. THOUSANDS.  Where are the priorities in Washington?  Future voters?  Welfare in exchange for votes?  Doesn't matter how many Americans get killed in the process?

Our nation being invaded by illegals and illegal activity for decades and Washington does nothing...except the DOJ filing lawsuits against states that try to protect citizens.

Go figure...

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 12:39:01 PM »

Yes, I agree, Mr. President.  Bullying needs to go.  Lead by example.

Refuse to use the “BULLY PULPIT” now.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.