March 18, 2024, 10:14:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #60 04/23/12- 04/22/13  (Read 448273 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2012, 12:58:59 AM »

Thank you for the warm Texas welcome! I grew up here (in Texas) and am glad to be back. At the end of the day it is all about family and friends and although we have had some rotten luck lately, I am so thankful to be here.

San Antonio, Austin, Houston and Corpus Christie are not too far away!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2012, 09:53:26 AM »

Texas, Klaas. Sorry just answering, was not away from lappy.

Could you have picked a bigger state?  LOL   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2012, 10:42:12 AM »

Then I guess it should be welcome home Shell.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2012, 03:53:37 PM »

Had thyroid biopsied last Friday.  Waiting for the reports and trying to be optimistic.  All prayers appreciated. 

And yes, Texas is the greatest place in the world to live!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2012, 04:04:41 PM »

Had thyroid biopsied last Friday.  Waiting for the reports and trying to be optimistic.  All prayers appreciated. 

I'm praying for you flutter1 and I hope you get good results.  Please keep us posted...Take Care:))   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2012, 06:40:36 PM »

Prayers coming.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2012, 12:44:58 PM »

I think this might be the right place to ask. I finally got with the 21st century and got a smart phone. It's a LG Enlighten. I can do the web pretty well with it ,even can have as many as 8 pages open.
 My problem is when I try to go to Scared Monkeys I can navigate to the forum page but then the page shuts down. I remember from the CA trial days that some where on a phone. Is there a mobile app that I can't find?
 Thanks for reading,Gary.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2012, 01:08:06 PM »

I'll be praying.  And being positive has such an impact on your health.  That's the best thing to do while you wait.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2012, 07:16:26 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET:

Click on the link below at 9pm:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2012, 12:59:07 AM »

I think this might be the right place to ask. I finally got with the 21st century and got a smart phone. It's a LG Enlighten. I can do the web pretty well with it ,even can have as many as 8 pages open.
 My problem is when I try to go to Scared Monkeys I can navigate to the forum page but then the page shuts down. I remember from the CA trial days that some where on a phone. Is there a mobile app that I can't find?
 Thanks for reading,Gary.

I wish I could help...but, I have no idea.  Reading this post reminds me though that when I try to sign on via phone I get a screen that says "you are banned for lying to us for the last nine months."  My heart dropped the first time that I saw it...I thought I had been banned and went home and checked...I realized it was an error after I was able to sign in.  Ha! 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2012, 02:02:04 PM »

Are you sure that was not the catty bit.. over at WS? Sounds more like their style. Monkey Devil!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2012, 02:36:39 PM »

Thanks for all the prayers -- they were a success.  No malignancies; recheck in six months.  I am not a patient person.  When they say the results will be in on a certain day, they better, by jingle, be on the phone with me a 8:00 am 'cause I have waited a week and I can be optimistic indefinitely! 

Thanks again

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2012, 04:54:13 PM »

Thanks for all the prayers -- they were a success.  No malignancies; recheck in six months.  I am not a patient person.  When they say the results will be in on a certain day, they better, by jingle, be on the phone with me a 8:00 am 'cause I have waited a week and I can be optimistic indefinitely! 

Thanks again

Great news!

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2012, 05:05:15 PM »

There are different ban triggers you can use when banning someone from the forum.  You can ban on user name, email address ISP, IP or all of them.  When I want to make absolutely certain someone can't sneak back in (or as certain as I can) I ban them on all including any IP addresses they may have used or tried to use.  

IP's are often shared so this can cause occasional problems.  For instance, if two people live in the same vicinity they might occasionally share the same IP.  AOL users often share IP's.  

That said, there is only one banned member of SM with a comment like that and that person is DOLCE    .  I know that Labubske isn't DOLCE so I assume at that one moment, when Labubske signed on from her phone, it was a same IP as Dolce once used.  I have now removed some of Dolce's IP triggers and Labubske shouldn't see that message again.  

Those that remember DOLCE will likely agree that the ban comment (for if she tried to log in) was probably too nice  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2012, 05:05:49 PM »

Great news Flutter 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2012, 05:09:37 PM »

Thanks again

I'm so happy for you, flutter1!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2012, 08:51:22 PM »

There are different ban triggers you can use when banning someone from the forum.  You can ban on user name, email address ISP, IP or all of them.  When I want to make absolutely certain someone can't sneak back in (or as certain as I can) I ban them on all including any IP addresses they may have used or tried to use.  

IP's are often shared so this can cause occasional problems.  For instance, if two people live in the same vicinity they might occasionally share the same IP.  AOL users often share IP's.  

That said, there is only one banned member of SM with a comment like that and that person is DOLCE    .  I know that Labubske isn't DOLCE so I assume at that one moment, when Labubske signed on from her phone, it was a same IP as Dolce once used.  I have now removed some of Dolce's IP triggers and Labubske shouldn't see that message again.  

Those that remember DOLCE will likely agree that the ban comment (for if she tried to log in) was probably too nice  

Thanks for letting me know what was going on...I never really thought to ask about it...I just thought that it was my phone that was the culprit.  Ha.  I am definitely not DOLCE and must have missed her time here.  Ha...now I'm curious of course.  Thanks again...I am happy to know that I can sign on with my phone...gotta have my SMs on the go Smile

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2012, 09:32:21 PM »

Verdict reached in Tori Stafford murder trial
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2012, 10:27:42 PM »

Verdict reached in Tori Stafford murder trial

Link to Victoria "Tori" Stafford's Thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4858.0
8 Year Old Victoria “Tori” Stafford Missing Since 4/8/09 in Ontario, Canada

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2012, 10:55:38 PM »

Thanks for letting me know what was going on...I never really thought to ask about it...I just thought that it was my phone that was the culprit.  Ha.  I am definitely not DOLCE and must have missed her time here.  Ha...now I'm curious of course.  Thanks again...I am happy to know that I can sign on with my phone...gotta have my SMs on the go Smile

Dolce lived in Florida and she was very friendly.  She informed us that she was pregnant and then told us pregnant with twins.  For nine months she lied about being pregnant with twins including posting photos of her babies.  She was a fraud.  She lied to us for 9 months for no real reason.  We don't like being taken 

She joined right around the time of the Caylee Anthony case and claimed to live near where Adji Desir went missing in Florida.  She was full of lies and only wanted attention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.