March 18, 2024, 08:07:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #60 04/23/12- 04/22/13  (Read 448249 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: March 28, 2013, 10:52:55 PM »

Molly is very Jolly by Golly 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: March 28, 2013, 11:50:50 PM »

THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Luke 23
http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&hl=en&fs=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: March 29, 2013, 12:03:10 AM »

THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE

It is Finished

There's a line that is drawn through the ages
On that line stands an old rugged cross
On that cross, a battle is raging
To gain a man's soul or it's loss
On one side, march the forces of evil
All the demons, all the devils of hell
On the other, the angels of glory
And they meet on Golgotha's hill
The earth shakes with the force of the conflict
And the sun refuses to shine
For there hangs God's Son, in the balance
And then through the darkness He cries

It is finished, the battle is over
It is finished, there'll be no more war
It is finished, the end of the conflict
It is finished and Jesus is Lord

Yet in my heart, the battle was still raging
Not all prisoners of war had come home
These were battlefields of my own making
I didn't know that the war had been won
Oh, but then I heard the King of the ages
Had fought all the battles for me
And that victory was mine for the claiming
And now praise His name, I am free.

Bill And Gloria Gaither

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPQ_DK8gFbQ

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: March 29, 2013, 06:41:08 AM »

Molly is very Jolly by Golly 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: March 29, 2013, 07:29:18 AM »

Someone got a new puppy 

Don't tell San I told you  Monkey Devil!

What a cutie!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: March 29, 2013, 07:36:01 AM »

Blessings to all the Monkeys!   
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: March 30, 2013, 10:38:33 AM »

Hi San....I do love the name Molly.  Isn't it cute when the smallest pup can rule the roost...?
I watch the Animal Channel "Too Cute" shows.  They show different breeds of dogs and cats.
This morning, a tiny kitten is trying to run off a German Shepherd....too funny.

Update on the house....it is being shown again this afternoon....new couple.
The original couple is trying to decide....their agent said she thinks they will write an offer this week.
I sure wish I could get along with my life.

To all of the monkeys.....please have a wonderful Easter....   How about sharing what
you will have for your Easter dinner.  All my stuff is packed so I have to live vicariously through anyone who is cooking....lol.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: March 30, 2013, 02:05:31 PM »

THE EASTER MIRACLE - THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD HIM

He is Risen - He is Risen Indeed!!

Luke 24: 1-8

At the crack of dawn on Sunday, the women came to the tomb carrying the burial spices they had prepared. They found the entrance stone rolled back from the tomb, so they walked in. But once inside, they couldn't find the body of the Master Jesus.  They were puzzled, wondering what to make of this. Then, out of nowhere it seemed, two men, light cascading over them, stood there. The women were awestruck and bowed down in worship. The men said, "Why are you looking for the Living One in a cemetery? He is not here, but raised up. Remember how he told you when you were still back in Galilee that he had to be handed over to sinners, be killed on a cross, and in three days rise up?" Then they remembered Jesus' words.

I Will Rise Again
http://www.youtube.com/v/GBLXcrFndm0&hl=en&fs=1

Then Came the Morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXoNoizNrjE

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: March 30, 2013, 02:51:30 PM »

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: March 30, 2013, 04:17:43 PM »

Hi San....I do love the name Molly.  Isn't it cute when the smallest pup can rule the roost...?
I watch the Animal Channel "Too Cute" shows.  They show different breeds of dogs and cats.
This morning, a tiny kitten is trying to run off a German Shepherd....too funny.

The original couple is trying to decide....their agent said she thinks they will write an offer this week.

To all of the monkeys.....please have a wonderful Easter....   How about sharing what
you will have for your Easter dinner.  All my stuff is packed so I have to live vicariously through anyone who is cooking....lol.

Hi Mere!

We go down to my Aunts for Easter for the family get together.  I'm taking Antipasto Salad and Cream Cheese Roll Ups 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: March 30, 2013, 05:58:16 PM »

Mere, the old couple better not dragged their feet because this new couple might sweep the house right from under their feet.  Hopefully this week you will get an offer.  Make sure it isn't on Monday, April fools 

We invited my aunt and cousin to our home and they are making a ham and we will be making our usual sauce with meatballs, sausage, ribs and home made pasta bought from a place that makes them fresh.  We will also be making some sides to go with the ham.

Happy Easter to you too Mere.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: March 30, 2013, 10:39:50 PM »

Hi Mere!

We go down to my Aunts for Easter for the family get together.  I'm taking Antipasto Salad and Cream Cheese Roll Ups 

Oh yum.....have never made cream cheese roll ups.....

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: March 30, 2013, 10:42:04 PM »

Mere, the old couple better not dragged their feet because this new couple might sweep the house right from under their feet.  Hopefully this week you will get an offer.  Make sure it isn't on Monday, April fools 

We invited my aunt and cousin to our home and they are making a ham and we will be making our usual sauce with meatballs, sausage, ribs and home made pasta bought from a place that makes them fresh.  We will also be making some sides to go with the ham.

Happy Easter to you too Mere.

Got an offer from today's showing....needs some work but might be able to close it.  Daughter is
praying to "both Popes"....lol.  It might work..!

I absolutely love your meatballs San....big yum. 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: March 30, 2013, 11:08:01 PM »

Hey, Mere, I am so glad you are about to get your house sold (have I told you lately you are sure going to miss Kentucky).  I am really glad you are getting to go back home though.

We kinda did Easter today.  They held a benefit for my g.g. niece today. It was a big event.  They had bouncy houses for the kids, Big Red (mascot of our university), the Easter Bunny, Minimouse, a princess, had 2-3 bands, easter egg hunt, a good auction, a Karate club put on a show for Landrey, and lots of great food.  It was a good day.  My little niece had a good day today but I cry every time I look at her sweet face.

We will probably eat Easter dinner with my husbands family tomorrow.  She always does a great ham with all the trimmings.

GOD is good!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #934 on: March 31, 2013, 07:38:22 AM »

Happy Easter to all the monkeys 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #935 on: March 31, 2013, 07:43:44 AM »

When I read this the first thing that popped into my head was Klaas and her chocolate Peeps.

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/history-peeps-193600141.html

::snipping2::

For over 20 years, Peeps have reigned as the #1 non-chocolate Easter candy brand. We're paying tribute to the cute confection by celebrating the most important milestones in Peeps history.

1923: The Just Born Candy Company gets its name when founder Sam Born displays fresh chocolates and other candies in the window of his Brooklyn storefront with a sign proudly announcing, "just born." Born focused on bringing French-style chocolates to New York City long before he perfected the marshmallow chick.

1932: During the Great Depression, the company reduces costs by relocating to an empty printing factory in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: March 31, 2013, 10:53:46 AM »

Happy Easter to all the monkeys 

Happy Easter Green Eyes!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #937 on: March 31, 2013, 02:21:31 PM »

Happy Easter everyone!   

Ham's in the oven, and Easter baskets are waiting for my (big) babies to get here!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: March 31, 2013, 02:39:13 PM »

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: March 31, 2013, 06:50:56 PM »

Wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed Easter!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.