March 19, 2024, 02:03:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #60 04/23/12- 04/22/13  (Read 448309 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2012, 08:52:01 PM »

Greetings Monkey's,

Could a Monkey, please, walk me through, how (or, if I may) to post the photo of
the Isabel's Parent's, on Isa's, photo thread?

The photo is on the side of the story. 

Thank-you,
Seahorse

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18616989/isabels-parents-help-move-volunteer-command-post

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2012, 09:12:38 PM »

As you know I have been actively doing genealogy research on my mother's and fathers sides of their family.  This is my greatest achievement so far:

and 

This is my GGGG Grandfather and his wife is buried beside him.  Her headstone is chipped piece of rock that (probably him) scratched her name and death date on the stone.  I think she died at 1805 (was born in 1751).

I have searched for this cemetery for over 15 years.  I almost cried today when I saw it.  It is in a "hollow" in Macon Co., TN, way back in the boonies.  I happen to look closely out into the field and there it was off in the distance.  We stopped and asked the old man who lived there if we could drive back there.  He said, Do you live around here?  No, I don't but my parents are both from this area.  Turns out he is a 3rd cousin to me.  He was so nice. We talked and talked.  Me and hubby drove back into the field (had to open an electric fence to get in there) and I just took pictures all around the cemetery.  I found my mothers half-brother there also.  Had to spray me and hubby down with "off" because of the deer ticks being so bad this year.  Also, had to watch where I walked as the copperheads are so thick in this area. My aunt would not come with me because of copperheads!!!!

I am so proud of my GGGG grandfather.  I have his military papers from that time period.  He came back home from fighting in North Carolina and the Tory's had burn his house down and his wife and kids were with neighbors hiding from the Tory's.  What a story to tell us so many years later!!

Great work!

Bluemoon,

Beautiful.

Have you checked the newspaper archives?

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22benjamin+poe%22&tbs=nws:1,ar:1&source=newspapers

Did Benjamin Poe have kin folk in W.V?

http://news.google.com/newspapers (browse all newspapers)

No, he was born in Culpeper Co., VA and must have moved with his family to Chatham Co., NC at least by 1770.  I don't think he spent much time in Virginia.  I have GenealogyBank but haven't had much luck in finding a lot of the families in those newspaper.  It appears after his service in N.C. he moved his family to the land he is buried on and lived and died there.

Thank-you , I also enjoy reading about your genealogy.

I found my gggg grandfather's Revolutionary (pension) papers, on Heritage Quest, through my library, free on-line with a Library card.

I have not been able to log-on to HQ, recently, may be the computer cookie thing.

Has anyone tried to log-on to Heritage quest, lately, with a Library card number? T.Y.

http://www.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/index

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2012, 09:30:26 PM »

Greetings Monkey's,

Could a Monkey, please, walk me through, how (or, if I may) to post the photo of

Thank-you,
Seahorse

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18616989/isabels-parents-help-move-volunteer-command-post

If you RIGHT MOUSE CLICK on most photos on any website you can view the properties.

1.  Right Mouse Click
2.  Choose VIEW IMAGE INFO
3.  You will see the URL that ends usually with a .jpg
4.  Highlight and copy that url

The image of Isa on the link above gives me this URL

http://kold.images.worldnow.com/images/18616989_BG3.jpg

So to make it show up as a photo here in our forum you need to add the URL tags which you can do manually by adding in front of the photo url above and at the end of the photo url (after the .jpg).

It will look like this.  I'll add an extra space so you can see what it looks like first then remove the space so you will see the photo:

[url ] http://kold.images.worldnow.com/images/18616989_BG3.jpg [ /url]

Another way to add the URL tags is to highlight the photo url and then click on the "add image" icon  that will automatically add the url tags for you.

Whala...you have an image embeded in your post!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2012, 10:16:34 PM »

Greetings Monkey's,

Thank-you,
Seahorse

If you RIGHT MOUSE CLICK on most photos on any website you can view the properties.

1.  Right Mouse Click
2.  Choose VIEW IMAGE INFO
3.  You will see the URL that ends usually with a .jpg
4.  Highlight and copy that url

The image of Isa on the link above gives me this URL

http://kold.images.worldnow.com/images/18616989_BG3.jpg

So to make it show up as a photo here in our forum you need to add the URL tags which you can do manually by adding in front of the photo url above and at the end of the photo url (after the .jpg).

It will look like this.  I'll add an extra space so you can see what it looks like first then remove the space so you will see the photo:

[url ] http://kold.images.worldnow.com/images/18616989_BG3.jpg [ /url]

Another way to add the URL tags is to highlight the photo url and then click on the "add image" icon  that will automatically add the url tags for you.

Whala...you have an image embeded in your post!

Thank-you, Klaas!  I learned something new today!

I never thought I could do that magic Smile

You are an excellent teacher. The example you gave was the key to my understanding of how the embedding progress worked.

Thank-you for taking the time. 
Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2012, 10:51:00 PM »

Glad I was able to help Seahorse.  Try it as you go to different websites and practice.  You can do that with most.  It's obvious when you can't do it because you won't see the VIEW IMAGE INFO choice. 

Sometimes the verbiage used is different in different browsers though so that could be confusing.  The instructions I gave work with Firefox and some other browsers.  In Internet Explorer you click on PROPERTIES instead of VIEW IMAGE INFO and you will find the URL that ends with the .JPG there.   
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2012, 06:02:33 PM »

Hello fellow monkeys. Hubby and I have a problem that has kept growing and I'm wondering if anyone here can direct me to a good background check source and/or any advice as to what we could do that we haven't thought of yet. We've moved recently and in between some scary people. A strange couple behind us and a weird guy in front of us, I'll call Frito for the sake of keeping all this from getting confused. We don't know the couple's name. We feel pretty sure they're all drug dealers. If they're not it would be a surprise. And they're the angry type, well the couple is. Frito is the quiet type but did something one day that showed he has some kind of temper! I've been trying to find out more about these neighbors but I'm not finding a lot. If anyone knows a good source for this I'd really appreciate it. We know Frito's full name thanks to another neighbor, but have hit a wall trying to find out the names of the couple. I tried using the state's department of corrections site to find out more about Frito, but I don't think it works correctly. I know this because I typed in someone's name my husband and I know is incarcerated and will be for some time and it's not showing a thing about him. I tried our county's website for any info on Frito and I did find something. I found an incident report about a woman who used to live in this neighborhood. She called the police to report something stolen and that she was sure Frito was the culprit. It's still an ongoing case. No arrests nor has her items been found. This happened last year.

When I started digging into our local newspaper archives I found that Frito was arrested for prescription fraud a few years ago.

I'm willing to fork out some money for a background report but I would rather spend it knowing they'll find out more than I have but I have no idea which service that would be. There's so many to choose from and I'd rather not spend a lot. I would be willing if I knew they would find out all there is to know, you know? We're saving up for a hand gun and for the first time in our marriage I'm agreeing with my husband that a gun in our home may be a wise idea. I want a tazer for myself. I've signed up for a self defense class. Some of this hasn't been so costly. The self defense class is free. But wow, home security can be costly! We've already spent some serious money on bolt locks, sensor lights, etc... This has all progressed since we've moved in...they do something weird or scary or both, and we add to our security. So now we're at the camera and gun stage. For the past 5 weeks or so, it's something odd just about every single day with these people! It's been trouble with them since the 2nd day we've moved here. The 2nd night we were here the sound of loud mufflers kept waking us up. We got up around 3am to find a truck pulling up to their place, (the couple next door), never even turned off the engine, he came out of the house to the truck, gave the guy in the truck something, and the truck left. It was like that for another hour or so. But that action slowed down once hubby put up sensor lights over there and a dummy camera. Since then, light activity of the same drive thru stuff goes on during the day at Frito's house in front of us. These two neighbors visit each other off and on every single day through out the day and nights. Thick as thieves! Once in a blue moon Frito visits their house. He always drives over, never walks there. It's quite a distance. but the couple are constantly walking over to Frito's or once in a while they'll drive over...every single day.

We're afraid to leave the house empty. We have to work around things so that someone is always home. One time one of us hid in the car while we drove off so it appeared that one of us didn't leave the house. We forgot about it and when we got back and Frito saw all of us coming home (he watched us leave also, he watches everything!) and he had this look on his face...like he was angry! First he had this look of surprise and then just this fuming look on his face! I don't know if he thought we were doing it for the reason we were or what, but it was just weird. Why look angry at us? For all he knew maybe he just didn't see everyone or we were picking someone up. He has no idea we know a bit about his background at all. Oh the crap that has been happening since we got here! It's just been something with them every day. None of them work and are such homebodies...and every day is a saturday for them. They're in their forties/fifties but act like teenaged delinquents. They're never indoors. Hardly ever indoors. The couple practically live on their porch and Frito practically lives in his shed. Always on the look out and ready for people who pull up to them and these people never stay...always leave shortly after they arrive.

Hubby is looking into some cameras to install with FTTP services that aren't too costly for our budget. Can anyone suggest a really good one that isn't too pricey? We know nothing about this stuff. We don't need all the bells and whistles. Something that will record for us just in case we need evidence would be great. Indoor and outdoor.

I looked into what we could do with help from the police but unless we have some proof nothing can really be done. That's what a friend that's also a cop told us. However, they are patrolling our streets more and have been really great about that. It has been a bit better since that began just this past week. There's less sneaking around late at nights. No more drive thru services like there was. A few people have pulled up at Frito's but they leave awful fast. No more sneaking around in the woods next to us in the dark. No more rock throwing at our house from a distance! They've been doing some seriously stupid crap but it's been a bit better since the police patrols started. I'm hoping they'll do something stupid and maybe patrol will see some of what we see.

For a while the husband of the couple next door was parking his vehicle anywhere but at his house. He quit doing that when patrol started but I wonder how long it will last. It was weird and went on every day for weeks. He'd either park it at Frito's house or a nearby business and walk home leaving it there. Hubby asked him if he's leaving his truck there because Frito may be working on it for him. He said no. And he just kept parking it there and would walk home which is quite a distance. Even in the pouring rain. (Frito wasn't using it. He's got his own very nice expensive vehicle and how he got that vehicle since he doesn't work, no one knows! We asked.) There's nothing wrong with this guy's truck. It would just sit there for days at a time mostly. He'd walk over to visit Frito and back home, many times in one day...short little visits. Sometimes he'd walk to his truck parked at the business and drive to visit Frito, drive it back to the business lot, park it there and walk back home! Just to visit Frito for five minutes!! They go in Frito's shed to visit always, never in the house. He hardly goes anywhere in his truck, but once in a blue moon he'll go somewhere but bring it right back to anywhere but his place and park it, as if he's hiding it. At the business he parks it at sometimes, he doesn't work there (he has no job either). When he was leaving it there it was always at nights or when the business wasn't open during the day or on weekends. We're guessing because Frito maybe needed more parking space for company because whenever his company would leave, that guy would bring his truck right back, park it at Frito's, and walk back to his home. We've wondered if maybe he's hiding it or perhaps using it as a drop off or pick up point for drugs. When patrol started he took his truck home and parked it in his own driveway for one day. Since that day it's been gone...for two or three days now. It's as if no one is home but they could be just laying low. The timing is wild. I was hoping patrol would see him walking around like that and ask him what the heck he's doing? Especially at 2 and 3 in the morning... and this would go on all week, every single danged day. Foot traffic or cars all hours of the day and night. Back and forth. One day we were doing a lot of yard work and we saw the guy walk back and forth to Frito's and his own home 7 or 8 times just during the day. He came in his truck parked at the business down the road once, and put it right back. Later that night we were sitting on our porch and saw him come and go three times at night.

We've seen a lot of weird stuff between these two neighbors over the past 5 weeks or so. You'd think a drug dealer would chill out if they thought the people around them were on to them, but they instead get angry and do stuff that confirms suspicions that they're doing something illegal. They throw rocks at our house from a distance. Anytime we go out on that side of our yard near them they sick their dogs on us or start slamming things around cussing really loud. One day I thought the woman was going to break her broom sweeping her porch like mad while we were so close to them and she was fuming cuss words about nosy f'in neighbors... and all we were doing was mowing our yard. A car pulled up one time and decided to turn around in their drive way and oh my gosh I thought they were going to go nuts over it. After the car left it was "Who was that? What the f were they up to?!" And it was just some guy turning around in their driveway. These people are obviously doing something illegal and are crazy idiots.

Would appreciate any advice or if anyone can point me to some background services that actually find everything a concerned neighbor would like to know.

I think it would be a comfort just to talk to someone who has dealt with this. I'm glad it's quieter now due to the police patrols, but they're trying to find ways to work around it, as usual. Relentless idiots! Hubby is dealing with it pretty well but it's getting old to me. I hope to goodness the patrols make them want to move...but Frito won't go anywhere. He's got it made where he is and he's not leaving it.

Thanks for any help,
Nora
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2012, 06:22:26 PM »

Nora, forget the dummy camera.  You need something that will collect real evidence.  Two options are available.

1.  Go to a Bass Pro Shop or order online a couple of wildlife cams.  Get the ones that record video.  They are motion activated and are quiet and use night vision technology.  Most are camouflage so maybe you could tie them up in some trees where they wouldn't be seen.  You want to put them where you know they can record whatever is going on.  A single quality camera will run up to $180.  You might find them cheaper online.

2.  A surveillance kit can be purchased that will allow you to watch every room of your home while you are away.  Hubby has installed these before with the average price being $1000 for a 3000 sq ft home.  Some home owners insurance will give you a percentage discount just like they do with a security system.  Great thing about this is that you can check from your smart phone as well as any online computer no matter where you are.  And backing it up to a hard drive provides evidence should you have a break-in or any other trouble.  I know it is expensive, but maybe if you search online you can find a used kit for sale.

Hope this helps a little.  Of course, you could give them a little something to worry about.  You and hubby could start doing your own 'crazy' stuff and have them wondering if you're about to go postal on the neighborhood.  Dress in monkey suits and sit by the street throwing bananas at passerbys.  lol 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #127 on: May 27, 2012, 07:30:12 AM »

Memorial Day: Let us remember
http://www.militarytimes.com/valor/

Operation Enduring Freedom
Operation Iraqi Freedom
Operation New Dawn
The People Behind The Sacrifice

I do not know war, but I do know the fear of it. 

I hope all who died (in war)knew we would remember them. an angelic monkey

Those who committed suicide, need to be remembered too, some cannot handle war or hardship. Sad

The soldiers with PTS, need also be remembered.  God Bless All.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2012, 09:34:11 AM »

Operation Iraqi Freedom
Operation New Dawn

Those who committed suicide, need to be remembered too, some cannot handle war or hardship. Sad

an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2012, 09:26:01 PM »

Operation Iraqi Freedom
Operation New Dawn

an angelic monkey

I was sitting waiting for Mass to begin today, and I remembered how the POW's, were simply left after the peace accords broke down, and we carpet bombed VN. I remember a Life magazine with a photo on the cover with a blind folded POW, being march through the streets of VN, with bayonet to his head. I wonder if he made it alive. Sad

Prisoners of War –

After the Paris Peace Accords (1973), 651 allied military prisoners returned to American .... When the prisoner exchange broke down in early 1863, the number of .... left behind or whether they both were so desperate to get out of Vietnam that ...

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3401803392.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2012, 10:02:38 PM »

http://www.statesman.com/opinion/gold-stars-have-been-honoring-fallen-soldiers-since-2378578.html
Gold Stars have been honoring fallen soldiers since World War I
Jack London, Local Contributor
May 27, 2012

Elizabeth Robertson/MCT
Continuing the tradition of the Gold Star Mothers, Cynthia Woodard, mother of Army Spc. Michael Scusa, who was killed in Afghanistan, hangs a gold star flag at her Philadelphia home in 2010.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2012, 10:26:06 AM »

Morning everyone.  Happy Memorial Day to all our Military men and women. Past and present.  Thank You for all you have done for us. God Bless America

GOD BLESS AMERICA
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2012, 11:05:24 AM »

MIA Vietnam Soldier Laid To Rest 36 Years After Disappearance

::snipping2::

Every Memorial Day, I take out a scrapbook my grandmother made over 40 years ago. Each page is filled with headshots of young men with stiff Air Force hats clamped to their heads, their newly-buzzed hair just visible above formal collars. Some gaze at the camera confidently, their broad shoulders filling the frame, while others appear too young for the uniforms buttoned around their necks. Under every face is the exhortation: WHERE IS HE? My uncle's face is on page three.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jessica-pearce-rotondi/mia_b_1531691.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D164734

A Good read. IMO

A soothing song Smile

This to me is love writen and sang by Richard Blandon and Dubs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnGQgbb_Als

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2012, 11:14:06 AM »

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=375248

Richard Blandon who wrote This To Me Is Love...is a Korean Veteran.

Sorry, I overlooked that big detail...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnGQgbb_Als

I am sorry if I am a space hog...I am that way everywhere

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2012, 07:35:22 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show at 9PM ET tonight!

Click on the link below to listen:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 08:26:22 PM by klaasend » Logged
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2012, 02:07:06 PM »

Nora, forget the dummy camera.  You need something that will collect real evidence.  Two options are available.

1.  Go to a Bass Pro Shop or order online a couple of wildlife cams.  Get the ones that record video.  They are motion activated and are quiet and use night vision technology.  Most are camouflage so maybe you could tie them up in some trees where they wouldn't be seen.  You want to put them where you know they can record whatever is going on.  A single quality camera will run up to $180.  You might find them cheaper online.

Thanks for the advice KittyMom. Hubby thought the dressing like monkeys and throwing bananas was funny. We are making our presence known outdoors more than usual. We've been working on flower beds, sitting out on the porch, etc... They finally stopped cussing loudly after a few days of it.

I'm definitely saving up for the video cam you mentioned. It will take me a while to buy something like that but I think it would be worth it. I don't think a camera taking stil pics would quite capture the throwing of rocks and other things like video could. Thanks for the ideas. We asked the electric company to come out and put up a safety light for us for one particular dark corner in the front yard and maybe will light up the woods some too. They're putting that up next week and the electrician gave hubby some other great ideas for installing lights on the house we hadn't thought of that will cost us less. I think if we just had more light I could capture the rock throwing etc with my hand held digital camera, but I just need more light. That stuff always happens at night or from a distance that we can't see cause there's a hill in the way or something like that. It may stop altogether once the light goes up which would be wonderful. A friend in LE told us that if there's more than one of them throwing those rocks and other things at us, which often it is both of them (the couple), that they could be considered a gang and the laws would hit them harder... if they're ever caught of course.

A friend of the family is helping hubby set up an indoor surveillance so that we can view the place while we're away and record it on a server for us too. It will be a while but it's on its way and already offers some relief. It won't be anything fancy but I told them I don't care, as long as it works. We're looking into how to protect our windows while we're all away from the house, just in case someone tries to break in. I'd rather them not get in at all but in case they do, that indoor surveillance is a great idea.

It just blows my mind that this kind of thing goes on with a head start program right down the road from us. And there are kids all over the neighborhood that ride their bikes. I plan on mentioning that when we meet with our patrol officer. It seems to me someone should know this has been going on and continues to near a headstart program.

Thanks!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2012, 02:15:24 PM »

Operation Iraqi Freedom
Operation New Dawn

an angelic monkey

I was sitting waiting for Mass to begin today, and I remembered how the POW's, were simply left after the peace accords broke down, and we carpet bombed VN. I remember a Life magazine with a photo on the cover with a blind folded POW, being march through the streets of VN, with bayonet to his head. I wonder if he made it alive. Sad

Prisoners of War –

After the Paris Peace Accords (1973), 651 allied military prisoners returned to American .... When the prisoner exchange broke down in early 1863, the number of .... left behind or whether they both were so desperate to get out of Vietnam that ...

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3401803392.html

Thanks for the links Monkeys.

I wish more, well I should say all, Americans would take time to remember and show appreciation for our soldiers.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2012, 06:39:44 PM »

NickandNora  I am glad KittyMom was able to give you some helpful advice. That you seem to be getting things sit up. I can't imagine moving into that situation. Prayers all works out for you guys and you stay safe.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2012, 01:17:42 PM »

NECN and www.necn.com will have live coverage of the press conference.

Police to hold press conference on missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds

NECN) - We should learn new information Thursday about the disappearance of Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds.

Maine state police and Waterville police have scheduled a news conference Thursday afternoon at 1:30 to update the investigation.

It's unclear what authorities will say.
http://www.necn.com/05/31/12/Police-to-hold-press-conference-on-missi/landing.html?blockID=717050&feedID=4753

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2012, 02:43:56 PM »

NECN and www.necn.com will have live coverage of the press conference.

Police to hold press conference on missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds

NECN) - We should learn new information Thursday about the disappearance of Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds.

Maine state police and Waterville police have scheduled a news conference Thursday afternoon at 1:30 to update the investigation.

It's unclear what authorities will say.
http://www.necn.com/05/31/12/Police-to-hold-press-conference-on-missi/landing.html?blockID=717050&feedID=4753

I've moved two of your three posts on Ayla Reynolds to her thread, but I'm leaving this one.  It's okay to post an update or announcement in Musings, but it's also important for updates to be posted  in their respective Missing Person's thread, since some might not read at Musings. If it's important, you could even post one here and one in her thread.  But for the most part, folks are going to check the Missing Person's Thread for updates.  I surely hope there will be some news of an arrest in Ayla's case soon.
Link to Ayla's thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12524.440

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.