March 28, 2024, 04:47:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #60 04/23/12- 04/22/13  (Read 448685 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #480 on: October 01, 2012, 04:44:44 PM »

http://www.ellisisland.org/

Ellis Island Passenger Search

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #481 on: October 01, 2012, 05:04:32 PM »

☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○ 

Cool.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: October 02, 2012, 09:34:06 PM »

Couldn't figure out where else to post this.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/02/3844435/police-seek-help-identifying-body.html
Posted on Tue, Oct. 02, 2012 02:14 PM
Weighted-down young female body found in Truman Lake

Authorities in Benton County are seeking the public’s help in identifying the body of a young female that was found floating in Truman Lake.
 ::snipping2::
Authorities said the body is that of a white female, about 13 to 20 years old and about 5 feet 8 inches tall. Investigators said they believed it had been submerged for a few days or as long as six months.

Anyone with information should call the Benton County Sheriff’s Department at 660-438-5252 or the Missouri Highway Patrol at 816-622-0800.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: October 04, 2012, 04:22:43 AM »

She is adorable!

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: October 04, 2012, 04:26:57 AM »

Awwwww....... she looks like such a little lady even sliding!! Absolutely adorable, Klaas!! She's a beautiful little girl!

I can't help but laugh...... Waylon comes down a slide with legs sprawling and half the time flips on his head.........on purpose!   

I was thinking the same thing, Cutie, she comes down like a dainty and proper little lady!

One for Klaas' GD and one for Waylon

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: October 04, 2012, 04:51:25 AM »

Thanks Sharon for the reply. I have gotten 3> on fb too so I was wondering what it was code for lol

O( -.- )O  Monkey   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: October 04, 2012, 05:14:37 AM »

Oh Monkeys I am so excited!!  I have been working on my Family tree for a long time. Those of you that do it know how addicting it is.  I received an offer from Ancestry.com to be part of their new DNA testing for genealogy. I got my kit and sent in the sample today. They said it would be 6 to 8 weeks before I heard anything back from them. But I am so jazzed. I had my daughter do it so I would hopefully get links for both sides of the family. 

Oh, Green Eyes, you are speaking to the Queen of Genealogy.  I have traced my mothers family tree since she passed away 1998.  It has been a long journey.  I have visited every courthouse from here to Shenandoah County, VA.  I have found where her family live just 25 miles from where I live; I have visited all the courthouses around Dandridge,, TN; I have been 3 times to Shenandoah Co., VA and gone through all the records in their courthouse that dates back to 1797. I have met cousins in Delaware, Florida, Oregon, Michigan, Missouri, Illinois and I would not trade it for anything.  We are close to my 3 cousin in Michigan.  They come here all the time on their way to New Orleans to visit their son who is a chef down in the French Quarter.  He is crazy.  I took him and his wife to where our family lived and it has a road sign that says Combs Lane.  Well he HAD to have his picture made in front of it so I took it.  We went to the family graveyard and the people who own the land have 3 great danes running loose.  We drive up to the house and here comes those great danes and I say "Cousin, you get out and see if it is o.k. if we go to the cemetery".  The look on his face was priceless.  I would not trade my adventures for nothing.  I belong to a family website and transcribe all documents I get onto the website.  I had this cousin do a DNA test so we could see what particular group we belonged to because you have to have an all male lineage.  We now know what line we belong to and my next adventure is New Jersey and New York.  I have met great people along the way.  I love it.  You will too.  Good Luck.

Let me know when you get to NJ if you get a chance.

I believe in miracles!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #487 on: October 04, 2012, 08:03:30 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/01/best-halloween-costume-wheelchair-special-needs-buster-ice-cream-truck_n_1928714.html

The Huffington Post  |  By Cavan Sieczkowski
Posted: 10/01/2012 11:54 am EDT Updated: 10/02/2012 12:27 am EDT

Dad Makes Ice Cream Truck Halloween Costume For Son Who Uses A Wheelchair (VIDEO)

Dr. Mehmet Oz's photo. 

https://www.facebook.com/droz

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: October 04, 2012, 09:17:12 PM »

Seahorse - that's awesome!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: October 04, 2012, 09:17:59 PM »

Our new "grandpuppy".  Does not live with us, lives with granddaughter 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: October 04, 2012, 09:50:23 PM »

Awwwww!  Cute!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: October 04, 2012, 10:00:06 PM »

4 1/2 months old Lhaso Apso (sp)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #492 on: October 04, 2012, 10:03:44 PM »

Cute puppy Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: October 05, 2012, 09:00:47 AM »

I got an email....... 

Guess where Northern Rose is? 

I'll give you the correct answer later today 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: October 05, 2012, 11:31:52 AM »

Oh Monkeys I am so excited!!  I have been working on my Family tree for a long time. Those of you that do it know how addicting it is.  I received an offer from Ancestry.com to be part of their new DNA testing for genealogy. I got my kit and sent in the sample today. They said it would be 6 to 8 weeks before I heard anything back from them. But I am so jazzed. I had my daughter do it so I would hopefully get links for both sides of the family. 

Oh, Green Eyes, you are speaking to the Queen of Genealogy.  I have traced my mothers family tree since she passed away 1998.  It has been a long journey.  I have visited every courthouse from here to Shenandoah County, VA.  I have found where her family live just 25 miles from where I live; I have visited all the courthouses around Dandridge,, TN; I have been 3 times to Shenandoah Co., VA and gone through all the records in their courthouse that dates back to 1797. I have met cousins in Delaware, Florida, Oregon, Michigan, Missouri, Illinois and I would not trade it for anything.  We are close to my 3 cousin in Michigan.  They come here all the time on their way to New Orleans to visit their son who is a chef down in the French Quarter.  He is crazy.  I took him and his wife to where our family lived and it has a road sign that says Combs Lane.  Well he HAD to have his picture made in front of it so I took it.  We went to the family graveyard and the people who own the land have 3 great danes running loose.  We drive up to the house and here comes those great danes and I say "Cousin, you get out and see if it is o.k. if we go to the cemetery".  The look on his face was priceless.  I would not trade my adventures for nothing.  I belong to a family website and transcribe all documents I get onto the website.  I had this cousin do a DNA test so we could see what particular group we belonged to because you have to have an all male lineage.  We now know what line we belong to and my next adventure is New Jersey and New York.  I have met great people along the way.  I love it.  You will too.  Good Luck.

Let me know when you get to NJ if you get a chance.

I will Bearly.  I do believe it will take some heavy prodding to get my hubby to New Jersey and New York.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: October 05, 2012, 11:32:32 AM »

I got an email....... 

Is she in Japan?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: October 05, 2012, 11:33:47 AM »

That is such a cute little baby. 

I told my hubby I want a small puppy (that stays small).

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: October 05, 2012, 01:14:53 PM »

I got an email....... 

My guess = Vancouver

Smile

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: October 05, 2012, 02:00:57 PM »

I got an email....... 

My guess = Vancouver

Smile

False Creek!!  A five minute boat ride to Granville Market right across the waterway from world famous Stanley Park.

I hope Northern Rose is enjoying British Columbia's beautiful Indian summer.

The changing colors of the leaves are a little late this year but ... it is beginning to happen.  Just in time for Canadian Thanksgiving this coming Monday.  Somehow I doubt that Thankgiving would come without branches of Maple leaves throughout the house.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: October 05, 2012, 02:47:25 PM »

Klaas

Your granddaughter is beautiful!!  Enjoy!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.