March 28, 2024, 10:24:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #60 04/23/12- 04/22/13  (Read 448650 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: January 01, 2013, 02:36:08 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: January 01, 2013, 02:39:07 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!   

Cute picture CBB

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL MY MONKEY FRIENDS   

I did my New Years resolution early----7 weeks smoke-free.  I still cannot believe I did it.

Hope the New Year brings Peace and Joy to all.

Congrats Bluemoon!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: January 01, 2013, 02:56:21 AM »

If you watch the Rose Parade on Tuesday keep an eye out for The Ramona entry.  Jerry, Coleen & Lori Brown are relatives of mine.  They always have beautiful costumes and their horses are exquisite.  They have been in the parade many times in the past and always are a treat to watch. 

http://blog.pe.com/san-jacinto/2012/12/28/san-jacinto-watch-parade-for-ramona-pageant-entry/

SAN JACINTO: Watch parade for Ramona Pageant entry
Posted on | December 28, 2012 | 0Comments

The Pasadena Tournament of Roses experience for some Ramona Pageant equestrians begins Saturday, Dec. 29, at the preview Equestfest at the Los Angeles Equestrian Center in Burbank.

Lori Brown Smith, on left, and her parents, Jerry Brown and Colleen Brown, representing the Ramona Pageant Spanish Riders, will lead the pageant’s entry in the Tournament of Roses parade in Pasadena on Tuesday, Jan. 1. CONTRIBUTED IMAGE

::snipping2::

One of the more fascinating tidbits I learned from Van Arsdale is that the equestrian unit has to spend the night on the shut-down Interstate 210 freeway
 ::snipping2::

it looks like the group will need headlamps to see what they’re doing in the middle of the night, friends willing to loan their motor homes for the trip and layers of warm clothes. It looks like it will be in the 40s overnight.

Wow, how cool!  I hope I can watch for them, but with DH home...he'll probably channel surf through the whole thing...drives me crazy, lol!

I finally sat down and watched War Horse tonight while DH played video games (thank goodness).  I'd been wanting to see it...great movie but so sad too!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: January 01, 2013, 08:30:46 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #664 on: January 01, 2013, 08:39:49 AM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

Thanks Muffy back at ya.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #665 on: January 01, 2013, 07:30:58 PM »

No; I'd rather find a cliff I can throw them off of. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #666 on: January 01, 2013, 08:06:46 PM »

No; I'd rather find a cliff I can throw them off of. 

I will second that.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #667 on: January 01, 2013, 09:39:32 PM »

I think it wouldn't be hard to get fourths and beyond, either, Green Eyes!   

I probably need to remind posters that true opinion and debate along party lines or views, need to be in the Political Thread. Here in Musings, we like everybody!! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #668 on: January 01, 2013, 11:28:02 PM »

I think it wouldn't be hard to get fourths and beyond, either, Green Eyes!   

I probably need to remind posters that true opinion and debate along party lines or views, need to be in the Political Thread. Here in Musings, we like everybody!! 

Yep

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: January 02, 2013, 01:54:14 AM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: January 03, 2013, 08:58:18 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all Monkeys 

(6 weeks and still not smoking--my family is so proud of me)

Me too!  Me too!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: January 03, 2013, 08:59:22 PM »

Wishing you and your family the love, joy, and peace of the Christmas season! 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: January 03, 2013, 09:06:15 PM »

Merry Christmas to all!

Good to see you!

What's this about ancestors? That is what I have been doing since I last checked in. Have about 300 years covered now on both sides of my family in PA, SW VA, pioneers of KY, NC and TN. also Indiana     Anyway I can help?   I need to go back and read all the thread.   

Love,

IBE

IBE!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: January 03, 2013, 09:09:37 PM »

Oh, WOW!! San...... that was AMAZING!!!  THANK YOU for posting it! I missed it and that's not something I would have missed for anything!

OK, that's it........... where's the road to take me back to the 70's because I'm packing!

Be careful saying you are packing, you are liable to get suspended.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: January 03, 2013, 09:11:03 PM »

Oh, WOW!! San...... that was AMAZING!!!  THANK YOU for posting it! I missed it and that's not something I would have missed for anything!

OK, that's it........... where's the road to take me back to the 70's because I'm packing!

What was really touching to me is when Robert Plant had tears in his eyes.  You could see how touched he was.

I don't know who that guitar player was but I thought he was really good. 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: January 03, 2013, 09:49:18 PM »

Merry Christmas every one. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of Joy and Love.  Thank you to Red for providing us with place to come and share our Joys and sorrows. To all the mods for their hard work keeping things running and To Klaas for always being here to make sure we stay in line. 

Greeneyes, I love that picture.  It's awesome.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: January 04, 2013, 10:02:34 AM »

Wow, happy tears!   

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2013/01/young-boy-and-his-turkey-call-find-and-save-a-missing-elderly-dog/

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: January 04, 2013, 10:55:07 AM »

Great story!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #678 on: January 04, 2013, 04:03:51 PM »

Awwww.......... God love that little boy and Maggie. She's seventeen, but whenever it's her time, it will be in her warm home with owners who love her. I'm such a sucker for dogs; this story chokes me up.

Speaking of older dogs, today is KuBear's berfday!   

She's doing just fine, despite the stage 3 cancer, and is now 13 years old. Her hearing isn't quite what it used to be and she does climb stairs more slowly, but she remains fiesty and truly happy. She can still jump on my bed each night to take her place at my feet...... always facing the door. She still insists on jumping in the car with me whenever I allow it (and I do, whenever at all possible). She's a living miracle and I'm so very grateful. I've come to believe in feeding a dog fresh meat daily, and I do think the immunity booster pills have been a God send. I never thought, nor did the vets, that she would see this birthday, but she looks and acts younger than she did a couple of years ago. She has one gray whisker and that's it.    Happy Birthday, KuBear!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: January 04, 2013, 04:13:54 PM »

Happy Birthday KuBear!!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.