March 18, 2024, 08:54:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #60 04/23/12- 04/22/13  (Read 448257 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: February 06, 2013, 10:34:36 AM »

I've always loved these commercial's and this one is sooooooo sweet! 

http://youtu.be/o2prAccclXs

2013 Budweiser Super Bowl Ad — The Clydesdales: "Brotherhood"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o2prAccclXs?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/o2prAccclXs?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: February 06, 2013, 10:42:06 AM »

OMG, TM! I just came here to post that video! 

Maybe it's because it's Friday of a long week and I'm really tired, but I cried....... not just a few tears, but boo-hooey cried! That one got me right through the heart!

Thanks for fixing the jeep, Klaas! I was gonna ask you if you could add that "beep, beep, beep" back up, warning sound to it!   

Before I saw your post, I posted the crying Monkey as my reaction to TM's post.  We are a bunch of softies, CBB!  Wubba you and your soft heart!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: February 06, 2013, 10:44:15 AM »

I absolutely love this commercial.....have watched it over and over....
Thanks for bringing it here....

Blue Moon and CBB......22 and real snow flakes...!!!  This will be my last winter, so I am hoping for enough snow to take pictures.

Warn a girl!!

For a minute I forgot you were moving and I thought you were 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: February 06, 2013, 10:46:42 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o2prAccclXs?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/o2prAccclXs?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

I just love this.  The clydesdales are such graceful animals.  I was raised with horses.  We always had our dogs but we also always had horses also.  They were our pets that we rode, fed and took care of until---------------My father traded it for another horse.  I could never understand why he always traded horses and what he got out of it.  All we knew was there goes another pet!  My father would tell us we were ruining a perfect horse and we made it hard on him to show the horse in horseshows.

I do believe this is the best Budweiser commercial I have seen yet!   

I agree BlueMoon, best one yet!   

One of the reasons it hit me in the heart is that my youngest still has his horses here, and his dog...his pets that we take care of since he moved out during college; and now he may be moving even further away for law school.  He comes over and rolls the hay in for them sometimes, but just doesn't take time with them to ride much right now and I know how much they must miss him!

His JR still just goes crazy when she sees him, she can hear his truck before anyone and I can always tell by her reaction that HE'S here!

It's a shame he left such a hole where he once was, care to adopt, say...uh...your Sister!

Hi Honey!  I'm home!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: February 06, 2013, 10:51:13 AM »

After the tears that came with the first one, I just had to share this older one, too! 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NuZ2POqYRys?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NuZ2POqYRys?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

I love it!  I could have done without him saying, "Showoff!" though. 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: February 06, 2013, 10:55:41 AM »

Too cute!   

Rawforbeauty
Advanced Pineapple Monkey Tree ♥
www.rawforbeauty.com

Is that...why I think it might be...well, yes it is, it's Klaas!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: February 06, 2013, 10:57:44 AM »

Here's the address to send "Ethan" a card for his sixth birthday!    

http://www.wsfa.com/story/20960766/fbi-agent-child-in-midland-city-hostage-standoff-now-laughing-joking-and-eating?page=2&N=L
FBI agent: Child in Midland City hostage standoff now "laughing, joking and eating"
Posted February 4,2013  Updated February 5, 2013

::snipping2::
HOSTAGE'S SIXTH BIRTHDAY

The child hostage, identified only as "Ethan", will turn 6-years-old this week, and everyone is being asked to send him a birthday card. Those cards can be mailed to:

NFPD c/o Lt. McDaniel
400 Headquarters Street
Napier Field, AL. 36303
You can also drop off cards at the Napier Field town hall. Be sure to sign the card with your name, town and state if you are planning to send one.

Thanks,  !!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: February 06, 2013, 10:59:27 AM »

Thanks, Muffy! I'm so glad he's out and lives to get the emotional help he will surely need. Not many 5 year old's witness 2 killings in a week and are forced to undergo all he's been through.   

I can't imagine anyone going through it, let alone a child.  My heart aches for this little one.

I believe in miracles!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: February 06, 2013, 05:25:06 PM »

About:
This is Landrey Paige, she is a true Angel among us. She has been recently diagnosed with a monster called Leukodystrophy. This is a page to celebrate her.

Description:
This is Landrey Paige, she is a true Angel among us. Leukodystrophy refers to progressive degeneration of the white matter of the brain due to imperfect growth or development of the myelin sheath, the fatty covering that acts as an insulator around nerve fiber. Myelin, which lends its color to the white matter of the brain, is a complex substance made up of at least ten different chemicals. The leukodystrophies are a group of disorders that are caused by genetic defects in how myelin produces or metabolizes these chemicals. Each of the leukodystrophies is the result of a defect in the gene that controls one (and only one) of the chemicals. The most common symptom of a leukodystrophy disease is a gradual decline in an infant or child who previously appeared well. Progressive loss may appear in body tone, movements, gait, speech, ability to eat, vision, hearing, and behavior. There is often a slowdown in mental and physical development. This is a personal blog and support page that can also bring awareness to this rare genetic disease.

Please visit this site (I think you have to have Facebook to log in).  This is my great-great niece. She is such a beautiful little girl and always smiling.  It is just so tragic that she is faced with this.  There does not appear to be any cure and her life expectancy is limited.

https://www.facebook.com/LoveForLandrey

Please like this.  We want the word to get out about this awful disease.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: February 06, 2013, 05:57:27 PM »

About:
This is Landrey Paige, she is a true Angel among us. She has been recently diagnosed with a monster called Leukodystrophy. This is a page to celebrate her.

Description:
This is Landrey Paige, she is a true Angel among us. Leukodystrophy refers to progressive degeneration of the white matter of the brain due to imperfect growth or development of the myelin sheath, the fatty covering that acts as an insulator around nerve fiber. Myelin, which lends its color to the white matter of the brain, is a complex substance made up of at least ten different chemicals. The leukodystrophies are a group of disorders that are caused by genetic defects in how myelin produces or metabolizes these chemicals. Each of the leukodystrophies is the result of a defect in the gene that controls one (and only one) of the chemicals. The most common symptom of a leukodystrophy disease is a gradual decline in an infant or child who previously appeared well. Progressive loss may appear in body tone, movements, gait, speech, ability to eat, vision, hearing, and behavior. There is often a slowdown in mental and physical development. This is a personal blog and support page that can also bring awareness to this rare genetic disease.

Please visit this site (I think you have to log onto Facebook).  This is my great-great niece. She is such a beautiful little girl and always smiling.  It is just so tragic that she is faced with this.  There does not appear to be any cure and her life expectancy is limited.

Please like this.  We want to get the word to get out about this awful disease.

Here is a picture of little Landrey:

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #810 on: February 08, 2013, 03:43:29 PM »

Thanks, Blue Moon! I clicked the link and hit "like". While I was there I read abut this beautiful little girl and looked at additional pictures. She's just beautiful. She and her family are in my prayers.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #811 on: February 08, 2013, 03:51:26 PM »

For all the monkeys about to experience a blizzard in the Northeast, I'm hoping those beautiful Clydesdales can bring a little smile, as well as best wishes for comfort and safety, during the storm!!

Oh, those teen-agers!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eT6RdtSRP3c?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/eT6RdtSRP3c?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #812 on: February 08, 2013, 05:53:27 PM »

I just love this.  The clydesdales are such graceful animals.  I was raised with horses.  We always had our dogs but we also always had horses also.  They were our pets that we rode, fed and took care of until---------------My father traded it for another horse.  I could never understand why he always traded horses and what he got out of it.  All we knew was there goes another pet!  My father would tell us we were ruining a perfect horse and we made it hard on him to show the horse in horseshows.

I do believe this is the best Budweiser commercial I have seen yet!   

I agree BlueMoon, best one yet!   

One of the reasons it hit me in the heart is that my youngest still has his horses here, and his dog...his pets that we take care of since he moved out during college; and now he may be moving even further away for law school.  He comes over and rolls the hay in for them sometimes, but just doesn't take time with them to ride much right now and I know how much they must miss him!

His JR still just goes crazy when she sees him, she can hear his truck before anyone and I can always tell by her reaction that HE'S here!

It's a shame he left such a hole where he once was, care to adopt, say...uh...your Sister!

Hi Honey!  I'm home!

I'd love it!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #813 on: February 08, 2013, 10:36:21 PM »

For all the monkeys about to experience a blizzard in the Northeast, I'm hoping those beautiful Clydesdales can bring a little smile, as well as best wishes for comfort and safety, during the storm!!

Oh, those teen-agers!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eT6RdtSRP3c?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/eT6RdtSRP3c?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Thank you CBB  I am not a North Eastern Monkey but I got a laugh out of it.  Prayers for all our Northeast Monkeys. Prayers all stay safe and warm an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: February 08, 2013, 11:47:34 PM »

About:

Description:

Please visit this site (I think you have to have Facebook to log in).  This is my great-great niece. She is such a beautiful little girl and always smiling.  It is just so tragic that she is faced with this.  There does not appear to be any cure and her life expectancy is limited.

Please like this.  We want the word to get out about this awful disease.

Thank you for the information, Blue. 

What a horrific thing to happen to a loved one, especially a child.  I cannot tell you how sorry I am to hear that your great-great-niece has this dystrophy (you don't look old enough to be a great-great-aunt).  She will be in our prayers.  Genetic makes things seem so hopeless, but with God and prayer, there is always hope.  Asking for a miracle.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: February 08, 2013, 11:59:08 PM »

About:

Description:

Please visit this site (I think you have to log onto Facebook).  This is my great-great niece. She is such a beautiful little girl and always smiling.  It is just so tragic that she is faced with this.  There does not appear to be any cure and her life expectancy is limited.

How can you not celebrate this beautiful life?  Her lovely spirit shines through, even in a small black and white picture.  Looking at her should make it feel like Christmas every day.  Instead it must feel like being in a snowball fight where your opponent fills his snowballs with rocks and you take them right in the gut.

sunny flower

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: February 09, 2013, 04:49:43 AM »

Thanks, Blue Moon! I clicked the link and hit "like". While I was there I read abut this beautiful little girl and looked at additional pictures. She's just beautiful. She and her family are in my prayers.

Yes, CBB, she is just a beautiful and happy child.  Now, what was I complaining about?  Puts things into perspective, if she can put a smile on her face, then so can the rest of us!

...no ifs ands or abuts!  Sorry, CBB, I just couldn't resist  =^..^=   /

« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 04:51:17 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: February 09, 2013, 11:07:16 AM »

thanks CBB, she is a beautiful little girl.  We love her and our hearts are breaking with this news.   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: February 09, 2013, 11:13:28 AM »

About:

Description:

How can you not celebrate this beautiful life?  Her lovely spirit shines through, even in a small black and white picture.  Looking at her should make it feel like Christmas every day.  Instead it must feel like being in a snowball fight where your opponent fills his snowballs with rocks and you take them right in the gut.

sunny flower

Thanks Bearly. It is just horrible for her to have this disease.  It took 4 years of her life to find out what was wrong with her.  My sister noticed it very early on when she was just a baby.  She has been to doctors at Vanderbilt almost since she was born and they could not tell what was wrong with her.  They took her to an eye doctor a few months ago because her eyes were bouncing around and he is the one who diagnosed her with this disease.  Vanderbilt took it from there but there is not a thing they can do for her even if it was caught early on.  She will get progressively worse as time goes on and they only give her 1-3 years life expectancy at this point.  No cure at all.  I cry every time I look at her face.  She is so innocent and beautiful.  The doctors and nurses have told her family to do this website and honor her life as a way for them to cope with what is ahead of them.  They also want word to get out on this disease to help them in the future.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: February 09, 2013, 11:15:54 AM »

About:

Description:

Please visit this site (I think you have to have Facebook to log in).  This is my great-great niece. She is such a beautiful little girl and always smiling.  It is just so tragic that she is faced with this.  There does not appear to be any cure and her life expectancy is limited.

Please like this.  We want the word to get out about this awful disease.

Thank you for the information, Blue.  

What a horrific thing to happen to a loved one, especially a child.  I cannot tell you how sorry I am to hear that your great-great-niece has this dystrophy (you don't look old enough to be a great-great-aunt).  She will be in our prayers.  Genetic makes things seem so hopeless, but with God and prayer, there is always hope.  Asking for a miracle.

an angelic monkey

Can you see my facebook page?  I did not mean for that to show up--it was only suppose to be Landrey's page.

No worries, the link above only shows Landrey's page. MB
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 11:37:37 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.