March 19, 2024, 04:31:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #862 12/23/11 - 1/13/12  (Read 403334 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: January 09, 2012, 09:44:34 PM »

Sebastian's facebook ( he really scares me).

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=759158169

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: January 09, 2012, 10:06:11 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Latest-on-van-der-Sloot/_llFbqJPwUu3Xl3aC6UCYQ.cspx

Latest on van der Sloot
January 9, 2012 - 8:53 PM

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) -- Van der Sloot has confessed to killing Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room. The killing occurred after Flores found material related to Holloway on his laptop.

::snipping2::

"We've been told it will go to trial later this month," U.S. Attorney Joyce White Vance says. "We still do have detainers in place at this time and our expectation is that as soon as he returns to Alabama, we'll try him here."

Those Federal charges claim van der Sloot took money from Natalee's family after promising to tell them where her body could be found.

He took the money but didn't give them the information.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 09, 2012, 10:09:48 PM »

Good to see you again, IBE!  We were worried about you.

We're still here for Natalee!   ::justice2NJ::
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: January 09, 2012, 10:11:49 PM »

BBQ grill, now that's funny!
Sabatian, IMO, is on steroids
I been ill for 4 mos. sinus, flu, lost ability to walk and in Dec, type 2 diabetes; am building strength; tomorrow is my "debut" for cleaning and gardening.

Good to know we are together again!  

If my name were Van der Sloot, I'd change it too, for survival!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: January 09, 2012, 10:14:30 PM »

sorry, meant "I have been"

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: January 09, 2012, 10:16:31 PM »

meant "I have been".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #346 on: January 09, 2012, 10:20:39 PM »

Valentijn's facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563135080

Looks like he's "trunkless" to me

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Like Joran, I don't think he's got much to worry about anyone seeing...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 09, 2012, 10:24:38 PM »

I been ill for 4 mos. sinus, flu, lost ability to walk and in Dec, type 2 diabetes; am building strength; tomorrow is my "debut" for cleaning and gardening.

Soooo glad you are on the mend IBE - I was worried about you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: January 09, 2012, 10:26:10 PM »

IBE - take your time cleaning and gardening.  Just to a little at a time then take a break. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: January 09, 2012, 10:27:26 PM »

Me too, he's not normal.  Not even close imo.    

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: January 09, 2012, 10:31:31 PM »

I'm so glad you're getting better IBE, I've been praying for you.  Please ease back into your housework and gardening, don't overdo it!

It made my day to see you back here and feeling better!   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: January 09, 2012, 10:32:22 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-to-U-S-after-trial-in-Peru-UPDATE/T_Uj6V4ml0qkYGmkLUlFZA.cspx

Van der Sloot to U.S. after trial in Peru? (UPDATE)
January 9, 2012 - 9:16 PM

UPDATE:   The U.S. Attorney's office here in Birmingham has confirmed the Justice Department has a detainer filed thru Interpol that would allow for van der Sloot to be held for trial here in Birmingham if he were to be released for any reason in Peru.

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  Will a murder conviction for Joran van der Sloot lead to an icy cell in an area known as the Siberia of Peru...or to an even less hospitable extradition to face legal charges in Alabama?

::snipping2::
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: January 09, 2012, 11:07:09 PM »

Me too, he's not normal.  Not even close imo.    

At first glance, I thought that pic of Sea-bass was Chaz Bono   Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 09, 2012, 11:47:08 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: January 09, 2012, 11:49:11 PM »

I know Magnolia's happy where ever she watched the game tonight!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 09, 2012, 11:58:21 PM »

IBE - take your time cleaning and gardening.  Just to a little at a time then take a break. 

OK thanks Klaas and everyone!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: January 10, 2012, 12:51:12 AM »

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GScid=2234804&GRid=53226497&

Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez

Birth:    Jul. 22, 1988, Peru
Death:    May 30, 2010, Peru

Crime Victim. Stephany Flores Ramirez was a business student less than a year from graduation at the University of Lima. Her father was Peruvian businessman, Ricardo Flores and her mother was Marielena Ramirez. Ricardo Flores, a former race car driver and politician, buried his daughter in the famous Jardines de la Paz cemetery. A suspect Joran van der Sloot was arrested in Chile and was returned to Peru as of June 4, 2010. Earlier, Joran van der Sloot was a suspect in the disappearance of Alabama teen, Natalee Ann Holloway, in Aruba. Stephany Flores met her fate five years to the day after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba.
Ricardo Flores called on authorities to bring van der Sloot to Peru to face justice.

Burial:
Jardines de la Paz
Lima
Lima Province, Peru
Plot: Flores

Justice for Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: January 10, 2012, 12:57:51 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

::justice2NJ::

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #358 on: January 10, 2012, 02:12:42 AM »

He's got that Van der sloot smirk, swagger & bloated puffery. In his mind he is saying:

"Look at how big I am, listen to the big scary bass drum sounds as I fervently beat on my pasty white man boobies, just like big silverback gorilla!"

" I is big boy and eat ALL THE pannekoeken my mommy ever fed me. I, SEABAS, new King of Aruba."

From my perspective, he is over-compensating. You do not need to pose to be a tough guy, if you do, it expresses worry and fear. Maybe he's missing something?

Protesting too much - stinks of lack of self confidence and fear of something, to those that know the stench of flop sweat... they will pop his balloon in seconds flat.

Real Ones - never have to PUFF UP. That's a lame exercise from boyhood youth - it takes extra wasted seconds putting on a big show... while those same wasted seconds would

be best used on Sebas' face, sticking him into the ground like a lawn dart.

Lesson 1 for Seabas =  Real men, no puffie up stickie out. They explode on you like it came from out of nowhere. No need for those silly little MAN FLAGS.

Sillyness from youth - most times, is best left behind. A lot of times it will get you put right on your CAN.

...and wouldn't it be embarrassing if you had to run home to Anita for a kissie on your boo-boo, now that you're the size of a Peterbilt dump hauler? ...just sayin'

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: January 10, 2012, 02:31:27 AM »

I know Magnolia's happy where ever she watched the game tonight!

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer....give em hell Alabama.
I was pleased and pleasantly surprised.  Roll Tide!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.