March 18, 2024, 09:02:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #862 12/23/11 - 1/13/12  (Read 403267 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #600 on: January 12, 2012, 01:41:56 PM »

I hope Beth is OK with Dave's decision to have Natalee declared dead. The news reports say she is, and if she's OK, then I'm Ok too, I suppose. I think the reason Dave is doing it are just what Magnolia said and no more......... Dave wants to stop paying her insurance and wants to access the money.

If Dave's actions cause Beth one little pang of more distress, then I'm not OK with it; not that it matters to anybody, but I wouldn't be pleased for anything on earth to hurt her further around anything Natalee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #601 on: January 12, 2012, 01:46:52 PM »

Aunt Sugar Joran wants her money back
 Mary Hammer, the aunt of Joran van der Sloot, she wants $ 75,000 to Joran's lawyer made ​​his deposit to pay back.

::snipping2::

That says John van den Heuvel on RTL Boulevard.

Mary Hammer, a wealthy American doctor from Florida, has been making thousands of dollars over ten months to Joran, his mother Anita and his Peruvian lawyers Altez and Jimenez. Similarly, the $ 75,000, which was intended to help pay the deposit.

Given the now no longer an issue that Joran was released on bail, Mary wants her money back happy. She did three weeks ago to tell Joran's lawyer Jimenez, but the best man has given no response to this request. For now it seems, then, that Mary could whistle for her money.

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlboulevard/crime/articleview/)/components/actueel/rtlboulevard/2012/01_januari/crime/suikertante_joran_stopt_met_financieren.xml

A fool & her money,
 be soon at debate:
 which after with sorrow,
 repents her too late.

Whistle me a good one, honey! I love a good tune. Monkey Devil!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #602 on: January 12, 2012, 01:59:19 PM »

I wonder how Aunt Sugar Sugar (Mary Hamer) feels now that her new Ghandi figure said - I did it and I feel very bad?

Joran is much like psycho zombie bait... keep him on television long enough, all of them come out of their hidey holes.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 12, 2012, 02:19:21 PM »

Van der Sloot would seek to serve their sentences in their country.

Lima - For Urquizo Jose criminal lawyer, Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot, who yesterday pleaded guilty to the death of the young Stephany Flores (21) - seek to serve the sentence in their country, because in the Netherlands could benefit from other prison benefits that Peruvian law does not address.

Van der Urquizo said Sllot should qualify for the benefit of the 2x1 in Peru, but "I think the approach of his defense that he intended to serve the sentence in their country of origin, because there could be eligible for other benefits, plus that way, Peru loses control of the case, which would be assumed by Dutch law ", said the lawyer in Capital Radio.

http://diariocorreo.pe/nota/62470/van-der-sloot-pretenderia-cumplir-condena-en-su-pais/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: January 12, 2012, 02:21:31 PM »

School at the trial presided over by Judge Teresa Montoya Victoria and composed Peraldo Otilia Gonzales and Martha Vargas Luisa Pilar Vilchez Carbonel, scheduled a public hearing in the courtroom of Lurigancho.

It is noteworthy that again the president of the Chamber asked the accused if he wanted to hear what was said at the hearing, in their native language or English, to which the defendant said he agreed with listening and speaking Spanish, not it would seek to understand something translated.

A Joran Van Der Sloot is charged with crimes against Life and Health Body - Against Murder and Heritage - Simple Larceny detriment of Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez requested 30 years of deprivation of liberty and the payment of 200 000 new soles to the legal heirs of the victim.

http://aeronoticias.com.pe/noticiero/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23304:tercera-sala-penal-dictara-sentencia-a-joran-van-der-sloot-&catid=49:49
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: January 12, 2012, 02:33:36 PM »

Van der Sloot would seek to serve their sentences in their country.

Lima - For Urquizo Jose criminal lawyer, Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot, who yesterday pleaded guilty to the death of the young Stephany Flores (21) - seek to serve the sentence in their country, because in the Netherlands could benefit from other prison benefits that Peruvian law does not address.

Van der Urquizo said Sllot should qualify for the benefit of the 2x1 in Peru, but "I think the approach of his defense that he intended to serve the sentence in their country of origin, because there could be eligible for other benefits, plus that way, Peru loses control of the case, which would be assumed by Dutch law ", said the lawyer in Capital Radio.

http://diariocorreo.pe/nota/62470/van-der-sloot-pretenderia-cumplir-condena-en-su-pais/

Joran brutally murdered a young Peruvian girl in her country.  He can very well serve his sentence in Peru.  I hope this will be the case.  Don't do the crime in Peru if you can't do the time-in Peru! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: January 12, 2012, 02:58:49 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/judge-hell-sign-order-declaring-natalee-holloway-teen-15348560

Judge Says He'll Sign Order Declaring Natalee Holloway, Teen Missing in Aruba, Legally Dead
 January 12, 2012 (AP)

Judge says he'll sign order declaring Natalee Holloway, teen missing in Aruba, legally dead
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: January 12, 2012, 03:02:57 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/breaking/story/Natalee-Holloway-declared-legally-dead/mvn7d2gnCECtFNLUxOJfXA.cspx

Natalee Holloway declared legally dead

Birmingham, AL (WIAT) CBS 42's Scott Packard reports that a Jefferson County judge has declared missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway legally dead, over 6 years after she disappeared in Aruba.

Natalee's father Dave Holloway asked the judge for this ruling, and attorneys for her mother Beth did not object.

The judge presiding said that this is a "sad occasion" and his heart goes out to the family.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: January 12, 2012, 03:05:20 PM »

Please light a candle remembering Natalee and her family.  Since two were created, you may use one or both.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Nat%27s

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: January 12, 2012, 03:08:37 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/breaking/story/Natalee-Holloway-declared-legally-dead/mvn7d2gnCECtFNLUxOJfXA.cspx

Natalee Holloway declared legally dead

Birmingham, AL (WIAT) CBS 42's Scott Packard reports that a Jefferson County judge has declared missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway legally dead, over 6 years after she disappeared in Aruba.

Natalee's father Dave Holloway asked the judge for this ruling, and attorneys for her mother Beth did not object.

The judge presiding said that this is a "sad occasion" and his heart goes out to the family.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: January 12, 2012, 03:09:14 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g9I-V80sIk3GkcPQ72lfCBinKGqw?docId=2e406bb32a1249d3a2f17731d83a0004
Judge to declare Natalee Holloway legally dead
By PHILLIP RAWLS, Associated Press – 8 minutes ago

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama judge says he'll sign an order declaring Natalee Holloway legally dead, more than six years after the teenager vanished on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

Judge Alan King announced that at a hearing Thursday requested by the teen's father, David Holloway. The father told the judge in September he believed his daughter had died and he wanted to stop paying her medical insurance and use her college fund for her brother.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #611 on: January 12, 2012, 03:09:55 PM »

CARPE            LMAO at your AVY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa omg

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: January 12, 2012, 03:10:21 PM »

Please light a candle remembering Natalee and her family.  Since two were created, you may use one or both.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Nat%27s

an angelic monkey

Thanks Muffy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: January 12, 2012, 03:30:01 PM »

The Reward

Aruba case reward rises to $1 million
July 26, 2005

The mother of Natalee Holloway on Monday announced a reward of $1 million for the safe return of her 18-year-old daughter, who disappeared in Aruba nearly two months ago.

"We are just doing everything we possibly can in helping to further the search for Natalee," Beth Holloway Twitty told reporters in Aruba as she clutched a reward poster bearing her daughter's photograph.

She said "a group of friends" came forward to offer the additional money for the reward, which had been set at $200,000.

<snipped>

http://articles.cnn.com/2005-07-25/justice/aruba.missing_1_aruban-fbi-agents-natalee-holloway?_s=PM:LAW

The Threat

A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 197: There is apparently no amount of money in the world that can get us the answer to what happened to Natalee. When I asked an Aruban attorney about this, his response was chilling: “The threat is bigger than the money,” he says. The Threat. That dark influence. The evil that nothing and no one can pierce.

A Price to Pay

Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise
By Dave Holloway

Page 117:
I also find it hard to believe that with all of the press that Natalee’s disapppearance has attracted, there is not one person anywhere who knows what happened to her. I can only surmise that those who do know something are too afraid to come forward. Maybe there would be a price to pay if they tell, a price so high and so threatening that not even the $1,000,000 reward money is enough of an enticement for someone to bring us the truth.

s.t.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: January 12, 2012, 03:34:44 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20560770,00.html
Natalee Holloway Declared Legally Dead
By Tim Nudd and Jeff Truesdell
Thursday January 12, 2012 03:05 PM EST

Six and a half years after she vanished in Aruba, Natalee Holloway was declared legally dead Thursday by a judge in Alabama

~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: January 12, 2012, 03:35:28 PM »

Time on here is very sporadic lately. Was coming here to give this same info that of course you awesome monkeys already have. Thinking of Natalee's family & loved ones. May peace be with them.

an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: January 12, 2012, 03:41:15 PM »

Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom

I could be wrong but ... I suspect that Joran van der Sloot's utter lack of respect to the court on so many level on January 6th and today implies that his guilty plea was a given and Friday's outcome is a given ... a given arrived at prior to the prosecution handing down the charges two months ago that implied a maximum 30 year sentence ... a maximum 30 year sentence that in actuality translates into a much lighter sentence rather than charges that would have demanded a life sentence.

In other words ... Joran was not on a mission to impress the judges.  Why?

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Joran Pleads Guilty to Murder in Peru
Aired January 11, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: ... Van Der Sloot yawning and laughing in court. What about it, Jane?

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST, "ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL": Well, I think that this was all highly orchestrated and it was a big farce, and he knew exactly what was going to happen when he walked into court. And there was some kind of behind-the-scenes deal.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1201/11/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: January 12, 2012, 03:58:30 PM »

Time on here is very sporadic lately. Was coming here to give this same info that of course you awesome monkeys already have. Thinking of Natalee's family & loved ones. May peace be with them.

an angelic monkey

Hi Titch

A very sad day indeed for Natalee Holloway's family and friends as well as those who have faithfully followed the case.  However ... considering that almost seven years have passed since Natalee's went missing and ... except words spewing from the the lips of a pathological liar ... there is no indication that she is alive ... the writing was on the wall.

Janet

++++++

This is the Truth - I Left Natalee at the Beach

Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record,' Part 1
Published March 01, 2006
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186581,00.html

Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record,' Part 2
Published March 03, 2006
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186707,00.html

Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record,' Part 3
Published March 06, 2006
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186880,00.html

This is the Truth - I Sold Natalee

Transcript:  Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html

Transcript:  Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: January 12, 2012, 04:07:41 PM »

John Ludwick

NANCY GRACE
Joran Pleads Guilty to Murder in Peru
Aired January 11, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: So to you, John Ludwick, friend of Joran Van Der Sloot, he used powerful, almost super human force, to murder a defenseless woman. And you`re saying you hope for the best?

LUDWICK: It was a crime of passion, a heat of the moment type struggle, and you -- stuff happens so.

GRACE: What do you mean, stuff happens? He robbed her and took her money and then killed her so she wouldn`t be able to testify to it. That is what he told his lawyer. What`s heat of the moment?

LUDWICK: I believe it just still happened when she confronted him about being involved. It just -- it spiraled out of control.

GRACE: So you`re saying that what happened was just simply everything going out of control?

LUDWICK: Yes. She shouldn`t have confronted him the way she did. She should have left the room.

GRACE: You keep saying over and over that Stephany Tatiana, quote, "created a killer." How can a woman, a defenseless woman, create a killer out of a hulking Dutchman like Joran Van Der Sloot? Why does she create the killer? That`s what I want to hear from you, Ludwick.

LUDWICK: Well, she put herself in the situation, Nancy. As soon as she found out who he was, she should have left. She shouldn`t have started an argument and fighting with him. And be in an isolated area where -- you know --

GRACE: Why did she start an argument? All she did was say, even by his own words, hey, you`re the guy suspected with Natalee Holloway? How is that starting a fight, Ludwick?

LUDWICK: If I was a woman in -- I was in her situation, I surely wouldn`t have stood around asking him that question. I would have got out of there.

GRACE: OK. So John Ludwick, I am speaking now not as a lawyer but as a victim of violent crime myself, you`re saying that the murder victim who endured a brutal beating, a super human strangulation where her neck bone was actually crushed, the room covered in blood, her clothes ripped off of her post-mortem, and left that way to be found, it`s her fault?

Sir, you know what, cut his mic.

John Ludwick, I reserve this for very, very few people, but you, sir, are a fool and what you have said sets victims rights back maybe a couple of hundred years.

Take him off the screen. I don`t want to look at him anymore.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1201/11/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: January 12, 2012, 04:15:05 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.