March 19, 2024, 03:27:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #862 12/23/11 - 1/13/12  (Read 403322 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #680 on: January 13, 2012, 02:30:36 AM »

]quote]

Tomorrow, I hope he gets nailed with a sentence that will blow his mind.

Wouldn't that be funny Carpe.

[/quote]

Kermit & CBB -

It would be!!! ...and it would be long overdue.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #681 on: January 13, 2012, 02:34:31 AM »

I still heart both Beth and Dave. The way they handle themselves on the public stage is commendable. They have helped me in my own life through witnessing their leadership in action.

I doubt that I am the only one.

What happened to Natalee was a tragedy - but even in tragedy, Beth & Dave make a positive difference.

So, even though a piece of crap like Joran gets spit out into the world to try and destroy and demoralize people...

I thank God everyday, that he sends people like Beth, Dave, and everyone on this message board, to take wrong bend it back around again and turn it into right.

It keeps me going.

HEAR, HEAR!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #682 on: January 13, 2012, 02:36:08 AM »

A YouTube of the TV show, "At Once," that showed his "toys" at Castro Castro.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZEclxcKEQc&feature=player_embedded

Uploaded by americatvweb on Jan 12, 2012

Don't get too mad, grace. He's just enjoying for a brief moment what he will never get to see in real life again. imo   In a way - it's torture, he's just too stupid to know it. Which I find very funny. That twisted gene must have come from my father.  My humor, is a tad warped, and sometimes not well received.

The other thing I got tickled at in that video that you linked to, was the close up email from Aunt Sugar Sugar Mary Hamer begging for her 74,910.00 USD back.

JORAN

POR FAVOR DEVUELVA DE DINERO

PLEASE RETURN THE MONEY

Good luck on that, Mary. Your money is GONE LIKE THE WIND. I believe the younger generations refer to as 'getting pwned'?

::boxingjoran::

F DIS GUY!

Yeah, Carpe. If snickering over Mary loosing her money to her little lamb makes you twisted, scoot over and make room for me. I'm proud to be a twisted twin with you. Reading about that was the only involuntary grin I've had on this thread, but I'm hoping to actually laugh tomorrow at Joran's sentence!   

Make room for me too!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #683 on: January 13, 2012, 02:41:00 AM »

]quote]

Wouldn't that be funny Carpe.

Kermit & CBB -

It would be!!! ...and it would be long overdue.
[/quote]

Absolutely!   ::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #684 on: January 13, 2012, 02:43:54 AM »

OK, TM............ the twisted triplets it is! 

( We're waving buh bye to Mary's Money )     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #685 on: January 13, 2012, 02:49:18 AM »

HOT DIGGITY DOG! I just went to cut the coffee pot off and saw that the deck is white........... it's snowing! That means I can find an excuse to watch Joran's demise tomorrow at home uninterrupted!

It's in the morning, right? 

I can only delay the inevitable, not cancel it altogether!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #686 on: January 13, 2012, 02:56:47 AM »

I have to get to bed.  Have a wonderful night, Monkeys. God Bless and may smiling angels watch over you when you sleep!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: January 13, 2012, 07:09:56 AM »

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} to you too CBB.

I just can't believe it's been this long.

Me either.. we were young things when this started.... Natalee would have graduated from college and maybe even be married by now.  It is time for some justice.  It is past time for justice.  Joran should not be allowed to smile.   ::boxingjoran::
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: January 13, 2012, 07:10:11 AM »

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2104377,00.html
Natalee Holloway Declared Legally Dead
By AP / Phillip Rawls Thursday, Jan. 12, 2012
 ::snipping2::
Dave Holloway said he hopes van der Sloot, who is awaiting sentencing, gets a 30-year prison term sought by Peruvian prosecutors.

"Everybody knows his personality. I believe he is beyond rehabilitation," Holloway said.

Attorneys said both parents expressed hope that van der Sloot's next stop is Birmingham, where he faces federal charges accusing him of extorting $25,000 from Beth Holloway to reveal the location of her daughter's body. Prosecutors said the money was paid, but nothing was disclosed about the missing woman's whereabouts.

"I expect to see him in Birmingham," Dave Holloway said Thursday.

I hope this happens. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: January 13, 2012, 07:43:28 AM »

Thoughts and prayers to Natalee's family.   ::MonkeyAngel:

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: January 13, 2012, 07:49:38 AM »

May the Flores family find strength today as they bear witness to Joran's sentencing.

May the monster never smile again.   

R. I. P Stefany.   an angelic monkey

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: January 13, 2012, 07:57:08 AM »

Please light a candle remembering Natalee and her family.  Since two were created, you may use one or both.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Nat%27s

an angelic monkey

Thank you Muffy!   an angelic monkey
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: January 13, 2012, 08:29:47 AM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1360283/noticia-revelan-privilegios-joran-van-der-sloot-penal-castro-castro

Google translation

Privileges reveal Joran van der Sloot in Castro Castro prison
The confessed murderer of the young Stephany Flores has in his cell with access to Internet and mobile
Friday January 13, 2012 - 12:04 am

Joran van der Sloot, the confessed murderer of the young Stephany Flores, would enjoy more privileges in Castro Castro prison cell, such as Internet access, mobile phones and other common facilities that a defendant does not have.

The pictures on their cell taken by the same Dutch citizen show that has a 42 inch LCD TV, speakers and a Blu-ray player to watch movies in 3D, according to a report from the TV show "At Once".

They pointed out that would have a cell phone with Internet access to chat with friends through the account "Sidney Ewing" and in the emails you receive from your lawyer Luis Jimenez.

In an email from his lawyer, it is clear that the U.S. citizen Mary Hamer, benefactor of Van der Sloot, Jimenez asked to return the $ 74 000 for bail, after learning the outcome of the process. In addition, e-mails also show the contract to rent an apartment in the district of Magdalena, conducted by Van der Sloot from prison.   ::snipping2::

This absolutely blows my mind!  HOW can they give a cold-blooded killer access to the internet?  You know he has been using it to talk to AnitaPig. 

Yesterday was a tuff day.  My heart broke for Beth and Dave (I can't help but be a little resentful of Dave for doing this but in my heart I know it had to have been so hard for him to do it).  Beth just lost Natalee again and I could see the hurt in her face.  Dave looked like he was about to cry as he was leaving the courthouse. 

NOW, let's get justice for Stephany today and hopefully he will get the max for this.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #693 on: January 13, 2012, 09:28:02 AM »

It looks like he didn't waste any time with that internet connection.

Extortion boy strikes again!

Mary is yammering about him given back roughly 74 - 75 thousand dollars, right?

The fine for Stephany's murder is 200,000 soles which comes to 74,294 usd according to today's Google currency calculator.

Joran will have the money... thanks a bunch, Mary. You really are saving the world. (sarc)

UN.... believable!

I am pretty sure he won't be going free anytime soon, though. What... me worry? Never.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #694 on: January 13, 2012, 09:55:51 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

InSessions said Joran's due in court in about 10 minutes!

Anybody want to guess what the sentence will be?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #695 on: January 13, 2012, 09:59:21 AM »

Jinkasaurus: Joran will be there for sentencing. She doesn't believe Joran will have an opportunity to speak.

He's there........... in a green T-shirt. He's sitting next to the cab drivers who are charged with obstruction.

The sentencing should take about an hour.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: January 13, 2012, 10:01:08 AM »

Anna, blah, Puzzler, trimmonthelake, CBB, carpe noctem and 13 Guests ...Morning to all!

the beast is in the court room.....CBB, I hope he gets the maximum

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #697 on: January 13, 2012, 10:03:29 AM »

Can someone refresh my memory............ who is gwen over at RU ( I mean other than a putrid pile of steaming shyte). Is that Julia (redundant, I know)?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #698 on: January 13, 2012, 10:07:26 AM »

Me too, texasmom, me too!

From InSessions:
Cole (author of "Portrait of a Monster"): "I don't think Joran even knows where Natalee's body is, probably out at sea."
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: January 13, 2012, 10:09:50 AM »

I'm here with all of you to see this sentence go down for this POS 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.