March 19, 2024, 04:51:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #862 12/23/11 - 1/13/12  (Read 403338 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2012, 12:04:34 PM »

http://www.nieuwsvannederland.nl/nieuws/46290/entertainment/bijzonder_interview_van_der_sloot_bij_rtl_crime.html

Google translation

Van der Sloot special interview with RTL Crime
January 2, 2012

AMSTERDAM (NEWS OF THE NETHERLANDS) - Following the trial of Joran van der Sloot on Friday, January 6 starts, sends RTL Crime Tuesday, January 3 at 20:00 the interview that crime reporter John van den Heuvel in September 2010 with the 24-year-old Dutchman accused of killing him. Van den Heuvel said Van der Sloot back in the maximum security prison in Lima, Peru. It was the first time that a journalist managed to the world famous Van der Sloot extensively to speak on camera. John van den Heuvel of the interview: "As a crime reporter, I speak frequently with people of serious crimes are suspected. Yet it was the interview with Joran van der Sloot special, especially because so much attention to the murders he had committed. In the prison I found someone who barely seemed to understand what he had done. the compassion he spoke to the family of the murdered girl Stephany Flores was not sincere, but seemed rather whispered through his lawyer. "Van der Sloot is suspected of involvement in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the murder of Stephany Flores. on Friday, January 6 start the process against Van der Sloot in the Lurigancho prison in Lima. is it 'murder followed by robbery, "was charged. John van den Heuvel: "I expect him for the murder of Stephany Flores receives at least twenty years. Or the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway will ever be solved is very questionable. Joran alone knows the answer."   ::snipping2::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2012, 07:23:23 PM »

Four more sleeps!!

Will the American media be in Peru covering this trial will it be relying on released updates by the Peruvian press?

It appears that for some time ... Dutch and American media reports in English on recent happenings encompassing the Stephany Flores case are repeats of the googled translation of Pervian publications that Grace has provided.

Janet

+++++ 

Van der Sloot trial Friday
Published: 1/01 5:01 pm
Updated: 1/01 5:19 pm

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-trial-Friday/oc3OEdRGJke6t6ARN0kFiQ.cspx

Joran van der Sloot murder trial to start
Published on 1 January 2012 - 6:41pm

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/joran-van-der-sloot-murder-trial-start

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2012, 09:44:18 PM »

Reminder - tomorrow:

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

01/03/2012 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Dismiss (THIRD MOTION TO DISMISS ANDREQUEST FOR TERMINATING SANCTIONS)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2012, 10:00:26 PM »

Reminder - tomorrow:

Future Hearings

01/03/2012 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Dismiss (THIRD MOTION TO DISMISS ANDREQUEST FOR TERMINATING SANCTIONS)

Thanks Klaas.

Considering the judge has failed to comply with past motions to dismiss the defamation lawsuit over the years ... past motions that were filed by Phil McGraw's attorneys ... I have a sinking feeling that the Kalpoes' attorneys have convinced the court that related Natalee Holloway case documents are not relevant to the the lawsuit.  In other words ... the disputed segment of the Dr. Phil recording will stand alone.

I could be wrong and ... if I am ... tomorrow I will be rejoicing while I wolf down an entire humble pie.

Janet

++++++

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

<snipped>

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2012, 10:57:13 PM »

Reminder - tomorrow:

Future Hearings

Thanks Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2012, 12:41:41 PM »

Barack Obama & Eric Holder Make Judicial Watch’s 2011 List of 10 Most Corrupt Washington, DC Politicians

<snipped>

TOP 10 LIST that One Does Not Want to be On

Rep. Spencer Bachus (R-AL)
•Former Senator John Ensign (R-NV)
•Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL)
•Attorney General Eric Holder
•Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL)
•President Barack Obama
•Rep. Laura Richardson (D-CA)
•Rep. David Rivera (R-FL)
•Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
•Rep. Don Young (R-AK)

Posted January 3, 2012 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/01/03/barack-obama-eric-holder-make-judicial-watchs-2011-list-of-10-most-corrupt-washington-dc-politicians/

++++++

Spencer Bachus - The Natalee Holloway Case

February 11, 2009 6:55 PM
U.S. Rep. Discusses Natalee

(AP) Rep. Spencer Bachus said he came away from a Friday meeting with Aruban officials with the sense that they plan to vigorously pursue leads in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway.

Bachus, R-Ala., whose district includes Mountain Brook, where Holloway is from, divulged little about the substance of the meeting, saying only it was a "frank and open discussion" and that Aruban authorities have devoted "tremendous resources" to the case.

"Their intention going forward ... is not to shut this case down, but to continue to pursue it vigorously," Bachus told reporters. "They do not consider it a closed case nor do they consider that they have a dead end. They continue to develop information and pursue leads."

Bachus and Alabama officials would not comment on exactly what Richardson, Aruban police analyst Renato Emerencia and Aruban attorney Arlene Ellis Schipper told them about.

<snipped>

Holloway's family initially praised Aruban authorities for their work on the case, but they recently turned critical, alleging incompetence and conflicts of interest. The governors of Alabama, Arkansas and Georgia have called for a boycott of travel to Aruba to protest the way the case has been handled.

John Quinlan Kelly, a New York-based attorney for the Holloway family, said Natalee Holloway's parents wanted him to attend the meeting, but the lawmaker's office told Holloway's family the Arubans objected to that.

"They've (Aruban authorities) indicated they're still investigating," Kelly said by telephone Friday. "We'll wait to see if there are any answers or prosecution resulting from that investigation."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/16/politics/main1134653.shtml

On the Record w/ Greta - December 16, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Your gut reaction from the meeting?  Do you feel confident this is the right team to be leading the investigation or would you like to see some changes?

SPENCER BACHUS: It’s a small island and they are handicapped by their experience.  But I was impressed with what they had done…at least the work product.  I have seen cases…I’ve been to hired to prosecute murder cases where there is almost no file. I will say that the resources that have been devoted to this case are really probably more substantial than most murder cases here in the United States.

<snipped>

BACHUS: I don’t have any criticism of them...

Transcript: sunmoonstars

s.t.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2012, 01:22:00 PM »

http://www.countercurrents.org/hamer030112.htm   

Someone needs to Baker act that beotch, SERIOUSLY!   

She doesn't have a clue.

His ISSUES were there LONG BEFORE he ever laid eyes on Natalee Holloway.

THEY STARTED AT HOME.

That's why Joran van der Sloot felt ENTITLED to rob Natalee Holloway of her inalienable HUMAN RIGHTS.  And then TORMENT her parents FOR YEARS after his crimes against her.

If she wants to blame anyone for the obvious hatred of Joran in society, she needs to blame everyone that "helped" him and the others involved in Natalee's disappearance escape Justice, and HIS OWN CHOICES afterward; including the brutal murder of another innocent victim.

ANITA NEEDS TO TELL MARY THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH; and stop this madness.

She is not helping her son.

If Mary Hamer has ANY true sense of HUMANITY, she will be instrumental in NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S return to her family and her country.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT HAS THE ANSWERS, MARY; TALK TO HIM ABOUT THAT!
But as you are surely aware, the price has probably gone up.

jmho

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2012, 04:18:25 PM »

Reminder - tomorrow:

Future Hearings

I have been checking the forum, on-line media sources and my email and ... nothing regarding the outcome of this morning's hearing.

Janet
1:15 PM PT

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2012, 12:31:56 AM »

http://pulitzerandthompson.com/joran-van-der-sloot-trial-to-begin-on-january-6-2012/

Joran van der Sloot trial to begin on January 6, 2012

The long awaited murder trial of Joran van der Sloot is finally upon us.  On Friday, January 6, the young Dutchman will stand judgment before a three judge panel in a special courtroom within the walls of Lima’s Lurigancho Prison.

::snipping2::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2012, 03:11:22 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2012, 01:20:47 PM »

http://www.revu.nl/2012/01/04/de-suikertante-van-joran-van-der-sloot/

Google translation

The aunt of Joran van der Sloot
Written on January 4, 2012 by New Revue

Next Friday is "her" Joran up in Lima. The perpetual suspect Joran van der Sloot is suspected of robbery. Sugar Aunt Mary Hammer supports van der Sloot with money, equipment and visits during his stay in prison. New Revue in Hammer talks this week about its influence on the matter. "When I talk with the media, Joran is punished." Hamer says that Van der Sloot would receive drugs that are administered not good for him.

According to Van der Sloot's lawyer, the Tag a lot different. Jose Jimenez believes that Hammer's book goes beyond its various accusing fingers. Moreover, he claims that Van der Sloot well treated in prison. "Statements by Mary Hamer cause an uncomfortable feeling, not only with Joran, but also to the prison."

And Van der Sloot himself? Is he happy with the actions of his mysterious sugarmommy? According to Jose Jimenez did. "Recently he said to me that I had to do her best regards."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2012, 01:28:24 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/algemeen/2707166/joran-wordt-goed-behandeld-in-gevangenis.html

Google translation

"Joran is treated well in jail '
Last Updated: January 4, 2012 1:28 p.m.

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot in his new lawyer Jose Jimenez exactly well treated in Castro Castro prison.

Van der Sloot is caught in the infamous prison in Peru on suspicion of murdering the Peruvian Stephany Flores. And a half years after the murder Friday begins the trial of the 24-year-old Dutchman.

According to his lawyer Van der Sloot behave calmly in prison and he shows good behavior. "It's also not true that drug dealing in jail." This tells the magazine Nieuwe Revu Jimenez, which he reacts to statements by Joran American admirer Mary Hammer.

Poisoned

According to Hammer, Van der Sloot in jail is not properly treated. So he would be poisoned. They also find that his rights are violated. Hammer came in October last year emerged as the "aunt" Van der Sloot.

She would help him financially for his defense and his toiletries, vitamins and medication control.

Friday begins the thing really, with an unchanged charge: against Van der Sloot will be 30 years imprisonment and a fine of 50,000 euros converted are required, because premeditated murder.

During his trial, several witnesses will be heard, including the owners of the hotel in which Van der Sloot would have killed the girl.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2012, 02:30:26 PM »

Van der Sloot "guardian angel" conjures up crime of "humanocide"
Published: 6:22 am
Updated: 6:46 am

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT)  Officially the trial scheduled to start in Lima, Peru on Friday is pretty straight forward...after all a corpse was found in Joran van der Sloot's hotel room and he confessed to killing the young woman.

But if little is straightforward in the van der Sloot saga, it gets even more strange when some of his supporters get involved.

We've told you about Mary Hamer, the American radiologist who considers herself van der Sloot's "guardian angel".

Not content with financial and emotional supprt, the Florida doctor with Alabama ties has come up with an new international crime and claims van der Sloot is the classic victim.

Hamer calls the crime "Humanocide."  Writing on the website Countercurrents.org Hamer defines humanocide as  "2 or more People in power who conspire to destroy a targeted person, either mentally &/or physically."

Hamer goes on to a lengthy list of alleged "humanocide" grievances visited upon van der Sloot.  Here are just a few. ....

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-guardian-angel-conjures-up-crime-of/Zggq3_cyUUyHZMejefM6tg.cspx

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2012, 05:36:13 PM »

Motion denied BUT    ::justice2NJ::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2012, 05:53:08 PM »

Thanks Klaas, and anonymous monkey that purchases the documents for us!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2012, 06:18:14 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

I wish that ... at the very least ... the Los Angeles media sources afforded this lawsuit some coverage.

I am thankful that the Kalpoes received monetary sanction to the tune of $52,500 but ... I hope that this time around the judge is serious and the defamation lawsuit will be dismissed on Friday if the Kalpoes' attorneys fail to comply with the court's instructions.  I cannot comprehend why this lawsuit was not dismissed a long times ago if the failure to produce Natalee Holloway case documents was the issue.

Klaas ... thanks again.

Janet

++++++

Judge allows lawsuit to proceed against Dr. Phil
Date: Wednesday Feb. 6, 2008 10:12 AM ET

LOS ANGELES — A California judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, lawyer for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward Ferns. "I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

<snipped>

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and disposed of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Cremer said the taped remarks by van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

In their dismissal motion, lawyers for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling.

"There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

<snipped>

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20080206/dr_phil_080206/

s.t.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2012, 06:49:09 PM »

I don't think there are any LUCKY CHARMS at the end of the rainbow for those two leprechauns..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2012, 07:07:05 PM »

I don't think there are any LUCKY CHARMS at the end of the rainbow for those two leprechauns..

Hi Keepthefaith

I know beyond a doubt that there will be a day of reckoning at "the end of the rainbow" for all those who participated in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 as well as those who were involved in the coverup ... the coverup that has prevented earthly justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  However ... I also desire another day of reckoning to take place on this side of the rainbow.

Janet

++++++

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Aired August 18, 2005

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  TWITTY: Well, I mean, we've known from day one that Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this crime with Natalee.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/18/lkl.01.html

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2012, 07:11:07 PM »

How are you Tamikosmom? Their day of reckoning will come when they are of no value to anyone anymore. I still laugh at these Law offices that actually took this case. They must be getting some GREAT BANKING down on devils island. No other way to cut it...Offshore accounts are where it's at. Ask our green friend the frog Smile Ribbit..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2012, 10:40:39 PM »

Video at link ... breaking news

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2012/01/04/exp-spr-joran-van-der-sloot-strategy.hln

Joran van der Sloot to plead guilty?

Added On January 4, 2012
Joran van der Sloot's attorney says his client will plead guilty to simple homicide in the death of Stephany Flores.
www.HLNtv.com/PrimeNews
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.