March 18, 2024, 09:58:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #862 12/23/11 - 1/13/12  (Read 403274 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: January 13, 2012, 04:20:27 PM »

He  Looks like he on Heroin

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: January 13, 2012, 04:22:14 PM »

I love this

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: January 13, 2012, 04:23:40 PM »

I don't like that sometimes justice isn't doled out in the time frame I think it should, but I always have faith that our father understands that with every tick, and every tock, we always move closer to it. We must all keep in mind that the hands of the clock never stop. I'm going to ponder whether I will start to save money and begin sending Urine, Deepak, and Satish, my favorite little friend...THE CLOCK.. You can never stop the hands of father time..

THE HANDS OF TIME AREN'T FINISHED YET,

URINE

DEEPAK

STATISH

ANITA

ExpartExtD court records state:

Arlene Ellis-Shipper will be deposed again on Jan. 12, 2012 10 am at Hyatt Hotel in Aruba.

WE WANT NATALEE RETURNED TO THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

tick tock

Thanks Kermit. I would love to be present watching her attempt to wiggle around the questions. That would be better than Disneyland in my opinion. I'm slowly developing a keen eye towards public and foreign policy. 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: January 13, 2012, 04:25:39 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 13, 2012, 04:38:28 PM »

I don't like that sometimes justice isn't doled out in the time frame I think it should, but I always have faith that our father understands that with every tick, and every tock, we always move closer to it. We must all keep in mind that the hands of the clock never stop. I'm going to ponder whether I will start to save money and begin sending Urine, Deepak, and Satish, my favorite little friend...THE CLOCK.. You can never stop the hands of father time..

URINE

DEEPAK

STATISH

ANITA

Arlene Ellis-Shipper will be deposed again on Jan. 12, 2012 10 am at Hyatt Hotel in Aruba.

tick tock

Thanks Kermit. I would love to be present watching her attempt to wiggle around the questions. That would be better than Disneyland in my opinion. I'm slowly developing a keen eye towards public and foreign policy. 

me too.
remember this:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5922.msg943080#msg943080
Domain Name (Unknown)
IP Address xxxxxx(Credit Suisse Group / CANA)
ISP Credit Suisse Group / CANA
Location Continent : North America
State : New York
City : New York
Lat/Long : 40.7619, -73.9763 (Map)

Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; i-NavFourF; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Javascript version 1.3
Monitor Resolution : 1280 x 1024
Color Depth : 32 bits

Time of Visit Aug 27 2009 2:45:00 pm
Last Page View Aug 27 2009 2:45:00 pm
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://www.google.co...julia renfro&spell=1
Search Engine google.com
Search Words julia renfro
Visit Entry Page http://nataleesfreeb...role-in-natalee.html
Visit Exit Page http://nataleesfreeb...role-in-natalee.html
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Aug 27 2009 4:45:00 pm
Visit Number 16,887
========

Well how about a bit of proof that particular Swiss bank is participating with our IRS?     

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Rich Americans who have evaded taxes by hiding their foreign holdings have about a week to decide whether to turn themselves in to an Internal Revenue Service amnesty program or gamble that they will not be caught.

<snip>
Lawyers say their clients include UBS holders but also those with funds at HSBC Holdings PLC Credit Suisse Group AG and in other offshore locations such as the Cayman Islands.

(Reporting by Kim Dixon, editing by Dave Zimmerman)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090914/us_nm/us_ubs_tax_evasion
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 13, 2012, 04:42:14 PM »

Eight offshore banks are the subject of United States federal grand jury investigations examining whether they helped Americans evade taxes, a sign that authorities may be ready to issue subpoenas to those banks as part of a crackdown on offshore tax cheating.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/20/us-offshorebanks-idUSTRE78J30E20110920

The latest turn in the Wegelin case comes amid a broad criminal probe by the U.S. Justice Department of 11 Swiss and Swiss-style banks, including Wegelin, suspected of selling offshore tax evasion services to tens of thousands of wealthy Americans. Inquiries, growing out of scrutiny of UBS, are focused on Credit Suisse AG and Basler Kantonalbank among others.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-moves-toward-legal-action-against-swiss-bank-060210358.html

The Aruban economy is very open and is highly dependent on tourism and offshore financial services.

FOLLOW THE MONEY
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.360
Part 2
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.400
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: January 13, 2012, 05:01:36 PM »

Finally, after all this time, I have lived to see that smirk taken off Joran's face!  He was NOT smirking today.

It's not funny to him any more.

When Joran told the judge/clerk first thing that reading the numbers was not important and she said that it was, I loved it.  She enumerated each and every thing possible, even license plates, ages, legal statutes, numbers numbers numbers.  I could visibly see it pushing him nearer and nearer the edge and yet he didn't dare react.

Of course, I have no doubt this would be a death penalty case here in Alabama, today is a very good day for justice just the same.

I would like for him to stand trial for the extortion charges as that is yet another crime he committed.  To have him come here much later in his life to serve a lengthy sentence where he would likely die of old age in prison and be buried in a lonely pauper's prison grave in the land of Natalee seems like justice to me.

But there is no price he can pay that is equal to the lives he took and the lives he destoryed. 

But I am very pleased with his sentence today. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: January 13, 2012, 05:07:45 PM »

He can request to be released after 9 years (1/3 of sentence).

If he has good behavior and works, he can earn one day reduction of sentence for every 2 days of work.

Exactly, CBB.  There is no guarnatee he would get it and something tells me Joran would have lots of trouble.  Plus if he is bribing guards, they won't want to lose their gravy train by having him get out early now would they?

And I am sure the Flores family would have something to say about any early release.

Doesn't matter--just the sooner he gets to Alabama.  If he even survives, that is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: January 13, 2012, 05:31:18 PM »

URINE

DEEPAK

STATISH

ANITA

tick tock

Kermit - I have not been around for a while - is this true about Shipper?   What is that about?  thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: January 13, 2012, 05:35:31 PM »

Hi Blah - yes she is being deposed in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case which is set to go to trial in April of this year (keeps being delayed)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: January 13, 2012, 05:36:15 PM »

Hi Blah - yes she is being deposed in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case which is set to go to trial in April of this year (keeps being delayed)

Holy crap - that mess is still going on???
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: January 13, 2012, 05:36:29 PM »

First I want to thank you for allowing me to be part of this celebration.

Next I want to add that 28 years is a great start in what I hope will be many sentences to come. He needs to be buried below the jail. 

I hope Mr Flores has the political clout to have Joran's current prison perks removed.  I want Joran to wish he could be extradited to Alabama.  Joran deserves some true justice, American style, and in particular good old boy Alabammer Slammer style

It's only the beginning...... .

Challapalca him!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 13, 2012, 05:36:40 PM »

Ps -  Hi Klaas 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: January 13, 2012, 05:37:54 PM »

Next I want to add that 28 years is a great start in what I hope will be many sentences to come. He needs to be buried below the jail. 

I hope Mr Flores has the political clout to have Joran's current prison perks removed.  I want Joran to wish he could be extradited to Alabama.  Joran deserves some true justice, American style, and in particular good old boy Alabammer Slammer style

Welcome Jamcakes! - see you found your way in?   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: January 13, 2012, 05:39:19 PM »

Ps -  Hi Klaas 

Yep still going on.  I'm keeping a lose eye because the Kalpoes had to turn in a bunch of stuff by the 11th of January and if they don't the case might end up getting thrown out 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: January 13, 2012, 05:40:34 PM »

As of right now:

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

04/18/2012 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 4-23-2012)

04/23/2012 at 08:33 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 35 DAY EST.)

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 13, 2012, 05:47:06 PM »

Finally, after all this time, I have lived to see that smirk taken off Joran's face!  He was NOT smirking today.

It's not funny to him any more.

When Joran told the judge/clerk first thing that reading the numbers was not important and she said that it was, I loved it.  She enumerated each and every thing possible, even license plates, ages, legal statutes, numbers numbers numbers.  I could visibly see it pushing him nearer and nearer the edge and yet he didn't dare react.

Of course, I have no doubt this would be a death penalty case here in Alabama, today is a very good day for justice just the same.

I would like for him to stand trial for the extortion charges as that is yet another crime he committed.  To have him come here much later in his life to serve a lengthy sentence where he would likely die of old age in prison and be buried in a lonely pauper's prison grave in the land of Natalee seems like justice to me.

But there is no price he can pay that is equal to the lives he took and the lives he destoryed. 

But I am very pleased with his sentence today. 

Anna~

I HATE to burst your bubble, but it is what it is.  You can't change what you are deep inside- an evil murdering bastard:

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: January 13, 2012, 05:48:34 PM »

I believe that Alabama will do a better job than Florida regarding murderers!!! I dint want to see him free like Casey or baby Lisa's mom!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 13, 2012, 05:50:06 PM »

Demonstration: A man holds posters of Joran Van der Sloot, left, and Peruvian girl Stephany Flores outside the Lurigancho prison where Van der Sloot was being read his sentence for murdering the woman

Note that the photo of Stephany also has a photo of Natalee.  I think the Peruvians understand.  ::boxingjoran::
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: January 13, 2012, 06:00:48 PM »

Alabama - #1 at college football, even better at JUSTICE.   

He can check in anytime, but he will never leave. Alive, that is.   

Challapalca him!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.