March 28, 2024, 04:07:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #862 12/23/11 - 1/13/12  (Read 403625 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #240 on: January 06, 2012, 10:52:56 PM »

I wonder if Joran's demeanor in court today wasn't intentional as just another part of his crazy helper's plan to try to get him out of everything he's done.

She has already claimed that he is being drugged by the prison officials.   

I wouldn't put anything past him, to try to get this trial overturned down the road.

I hope they're testing him regularly.

self edit   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: January 06, 2012, 11:07:58 PM »

I wonder if the Kalpoes' attorneys complied with the judges instructions.

Janet

The hearing was January 3rd and they are given 5 days (I suspect normal court days) so that would be until Jan 10th I believe.  We won't know if they complied (which I highly doubt) until some time after January 10th.

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 06, 2012, 11:13:34 PM »

I wonder if Joran's demeanor in court today wasn't intentional as just another part of his crazy helper's plan to try to get him out of everything he's done.

I wouldn't put anything past him, to try to get this trial overturned down the road.

self edit   

Or....maybe he's playing macho, macho man (disrespectful and arrangant to the court and 3 female judges) to show off to his prison "friends." 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: January 06, 2012, 11:17:18 PM »

I'm listening to the replay of Nancy Grace with jinkasauras.

John Ludwick, another total loser looking for his five minutes of fame. 

You know he's got to be desperate for it to get on national television and blame Stephany for her BRUTAL murder. 

Joran's never done anything wrong if you believe him!    

::boxingjoran::

He knew Joran five minutes, but he's on TV defending him?

Michael Griffith called him a first class idiot among other things.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: January 06, 2012, 11:20:40 PM »

self edit   

Or....maybe he's playing macho, macho man (disrespectful and arrogant to the court and 3 female judges) to show off to his prison "friends." 

self-edited  And I used spell check--really! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: January 06, 2012, 11:30:44 PM »

self edit   

Or....maybe he's playing macho, macho man (disrespectful and arrangant to the court and 3 female judges) to show off to his prison "friends." 

Maybe that too, but he usually tries to turn things so that he appears to be the victim.  I wouldn't put it past him to already be planning points for his appeal if the sentence isn't what he thinks it should be.  I foresee reasons being given for his inappropriate behavior today that will imply that it wasn't his fault.  On Showbiz Tonight someone just said exactly what I've been thinking, he's constantly toying with the judicial system; and always seems to get away with it!

I guess time will tell. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: January 06, 2012, 11:32:22 PM »

self edit   

Or....maybe he's playing macho, macho man (disrespectful and arrogant to the court and 3 female judges) to show off to his prison "friends." 

self-edited  And I used spell check--really! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: January 06, 2012, 11:40:22 PM »

I didn't get to watch the trial live today.  I'm watching Vinnie Politan and just saw where the judge made Joran stand up and reminded him that he IS in a court of law and that he needed to sit up and behave appropriately.

Anita and Mary Hamer must be so proud. 

Seems like Mary could have spent some time at the goodwill looking for him something decent to wear to court.  Blue jeans?  Seriously?

But I guess if he wasn't going to behave with any respect it doesn't matter what he wears either.

Have to wonder if he would have been so disrespectful if the three judge panel had been made up of men?

That's it, TxMom.  Joran is totally incapable of showing respect to women.  I have to wonder what in his life caused him to hate women so.  I wonder if Anita wonders the same thing.

JMO

She won't ever admit it, but she knows why he's that way; and it's something to do with her!
If it were because of anyone else, I think she would have already thrown them under the bus.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #248 on: January 07, 2012, 12:36:36 AM »

Uggggghhhh... the return of 'Sporter' ... or as I like to call him 'Bony Maroonie'

I predicted many moons ago (2006/2007) that Joron the Moron won't live to see his 25th birthday. I certainly could be wrong, but I'm holding firm.

I was surfing Joran and his astrology birth chart the other day. (just for fun)

The astrologer did a write up on Joran... how he had Jupiter stuck in Uranus in the seventh house with a Yod finger... and all that bubbledy zubbbbb!

I just remember the astrologer's final conclusion on Joran, though.

Painful death made to look like an accident. He will never get out alive to stalk the good people of Earth ever again.

So, I've got that to be looking forward to for the 2012, ya know?

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY MONKEY FAMILY! Love you all. We've stuck together through thick and thin. That's what friends are for. an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: January 07, 2012, 12:49:43 AM »

Uggggghhhh... the return of 'Sporter' ... or as I like to call him 'Bony Maroonie'

I predicted many moons ago (2006/2007) that Joron the Moron won't live to see his 25th birthday. I certainly could be wrong, but I'm holding firm.

I was surfing Joran and his astrology birth chart the other day. (just for fun)

The astrologer did a write up on Joran... how he had Jupiter stuck in Uranus in the seventh house with a Yod finger... and all that bubbledy zubbbbb!

I just remember the astrologer's final conclusion on Joran, though.

Painful death made to look like an accident. He will never get out alive to stalk the good people of Earth ever again.

So, I've got that to be looking forward to for the 2012, ya know?

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY MONKEY FAMILY! Love you all. We've stuck together through thick and thin. That's what friends are for. an angelic monkey

I was just thinking about you earlier...wondering where you were!   

No matter how disgusted I may be about the latest, you always make me laugh.

Thank you!   

P. S. Jeff Ashton said George is not tot dad, I'll find the interview if you didn't see it.  We need to find you another avi, that one gives me the creeps.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: January 07, 2012, 01:23:00 AM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/07/van-der-sloot-hints-in-court-that-he-might-plead-guilty-to-murder.html

Van der Sloot Hints in Court that He Might Plead Guilty to Murder
Jan 7, 2012 4:45 AM EST

::snipping2::

“My client asked for a time of reflection,” Jose Luis Jimenez, Van der Sloot’s attorney told the Daily Beast later. “He’s considering the possibility of giving a sincere confession, accepting the homicide charges and this in turn, may bring about a reduction of his sentence.”

::snipping2::

There is a widely held belief in Peru that Van der Sloot is guilty of killing Flores and in this case there is a body, and a confession. He may have few options other than to plead guilty. A videotape of his confession leaked to the local press shows the investigating prosecutor interrogating Van der Sloot with his responses in broken but intelligible Spanish. At one point the prosecutor asks: “Did you kill Stephany Flores?” Van der Sloot replies: “Yes.” Then the prosecutor repeats the question: “So you did kill Stephany Flores?” Van der Sloot again says: “Yes.”

The proceedings yesterday lasted just over an hour. As he listened to the prosecutor read the charges, Van der Sloot nodded and shook his head at different moments.

Over 70 journalists attended the first day of the trial. Stephany Flores’s older brother Enrique and father Ricardo arrived to face the sea of correspondents. Watery eyed and visibly upset, Ricardo Flores shielded himself behind dark sunglasses. “No matter how much time he is sentenced to, be it 1, 10, 20 or 50 years,” he said, “it will not return my daughter to me.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: January 07, 2012, 01:45:34 AM »

I know it's not perfect, so please forgive any errors or typos. 

Tonight's Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew  John Q. Kelly, you know I’m looking at this guy and I know Beth has just been through just awful experiences with him, I don’t believe he’s capable of a sincere anything, what are Natalee’s mom’s thoughts?

John Q. Kelly  She’s been down this road with him, she knows that he’s certainly not capable of a sincere confession or any sort of truthful answer or truthful statement.  I think everybody’s over reading his body language and things.  He went into court today to telegraph his aloofness, sort of a first shot over the bow like I don’t care what you do to me, we’re going to do this on my terms or we’re not going to do it.  He went in there; it was a form of poker.  He had the prosecution play their hand; he wanted to hear exactly what they were going to say.  And now he wants to go back and craft whatever he’s going to say in court on Wednesday.  And doctor, you’re not going to hear a sincere confession on Wednesday either.  He’s going to push, he’s going to give the minimum he can get, he’s going to engage in brinkmanship and this won’t get done Wednesday either.  He doesn’t want to admit to the intentional murder and he doesn’t want to admit to the robbery.  Those things were conveyed today when he’d shake his head and look away when they’d bring up certain facts, you could see what he’s going to contest.  He and I circled each other for five years and I know him very well.

(Dr. Drew asks John to give everyone a brief sketch of what it was like in the past with Joran promising things, promising confessions, promising to tell the Holloway’s what happened to their daughter and then nothing, unless it served his needs.)

John Q. Kelly Well of course I mean, he’s scammed so many people out of so much money with so many stories.  I spent a rather lengthy amount of time with him one on one a couple of times in the last month before he went to Peru in this murder, (?) he told me how he had hoodwinked everybody, how he had made fools of everybody; and I can tell you when he was in that courtroom today, there is no doubt that he thinks he’s the smartest person in that courtroom.  He thinks he’s much smarter than those judges, he thinks he’s much smarter than the prosecutor, and he thinks he’s much smarter than his own attorney.  He’s relying on himself and he thinks he’s going to get the better of everybody.

(Dr Drew agrees and refers to Joran being a different quality of criminal than say a Casey Anthony...not good person, mass liar, distorts, doesn’t understand how she’s perceived versus this guy...who gets off on manipulating, taking things from people and murdering people.  He apologizes, but tells John he has one minute.)

John Q. Kelly Casey Anthony wasn’t born and raised to engage in whatever happened with she and her daughter it was probably a short term thing where she made certain bad decisions and is moving on with her life.  Joran van der Sloot was born a self absorbed, attention seeking, control freak who lives in a world of fiction he’s created from his youth where he’s always right, everybody else is wrong, anything that happens it’s not his fault, it’s the other person.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: January 07, 2012, 01:50:59 AM »

o.k. Carpe... I guess I deserved that!   Monkey Devil!

I knowwwwww...be careful what you ask for!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: January 07, 2012, 02:04:09 AM »

Carpe, don't know if you've seen this.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10724.msg1477730#msg1477730

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: January 07, 2012, 02:11:53 AM »

No, I hadn't seen it. Thanks for the link!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: January 07, 2012, 02:22:08 AM »

Hi Carpe!  Long time, no see!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: January 07, 2012, 02:29:26 AM »

No, I hadn't seen it. Thanks for the link!

You're welcome!   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: January 07, 2012, 02:32:06 AM »

Hi Carpe!  Long time, no see!

hIYA MuffyBee, good to see you! I am still hanging around to see the MONGOL get what he deserves. 

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: January 07, 2012, 02:57:41 AM »

In Sessions coverage of the trial on Friday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1mtzGjbiF8

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 07, 2012, 04:32:25 AM »

Justice for Stephany!

::justice2NJ::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.