April 27, 2024, 03:38:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #862 12/23/11 - 1/13/12  (Read 406114 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #320 on: January 09, 2012, 01:48:57 AM »

Interesting that ole Joran will be judged by 3 women.  Monkey Devil!

I watched the video and they all 3 look very serious and appear to be taking their job seriously.  I'd think his pompass attitude would do him no favors. 

Time for justice to prevail.  Hang him.   

ITA, Frijoli! It's just perfect that women will judge Joran. Something tells me his charm has waned.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #321 on: January 09, 2012, 02:21:14 AM »

Justice for Stephany! 

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: January 09, 2012, 02:27:17 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: January 09, 2012, 02:40:42 AM »

The good monkey family is still here! See you all on the 11th! Wish he'd come here and the good ole boys from Ala. would show him how it is. OK, it will be done lawfully! then maybe Aruba will understand our system! (remembering a quote from Arline Schippers (sp)

::justice2NJ:: and Peaches

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #324 on: January 09, 2012, 06:50:51 AM »

I watched the video and they all 3 look very serious and appear to be taking their job seriously.  I'd think his pompass attitude would do him no favors. 

That did not escape me, either. What a kick in his egg basket... to be a stark raging psychopath with a white hot 'hate-on' for women... and then be forced to stand in front of them and basically beg for his life.

You know he has to be hating that... which of course means that I'm loving it.

Furthermore, I hope they are three of the meanest ol' hens in all of Peru.

In the end, after they have sentenced him to life in prison, when asked why they made the decision that they did...

I hope one of those ol' girls says "I think he looks like a jerk and acts like a jerk... and if you ask me, I think he was ASKING FOR IT!"

I want to live to see this thing come full circle. No story has ever touched me as much as Natalee's and Stephany's.

No innocent should ever have to suffer the way I know they did. It's the year 2012. 12 in the Bible symbolizes AUTHORITY.

I'd love to see Joran get a good ol' fashion down home azz whoopin' and be forced to answer to authority.

This better be that year that we finally get to witness it. It's time to put that man-boy out of business.

Body= Man
Brain= Mischievous Little Boy
Heart = Coward
Soul = Only remnants remain where one used to live, long ago. A soul must be fed to keep it alive - it's a living thing like a tree, it needs food, water, and air for sustenance.
His looks like a burnt out barbecue grill. Nothing left. It was poisoned by himself and a family who claimed to "love" him. It's odd how one person's definition of love can be
another person's definition of hate.

Paul and Miss Clown Shoes must have hated Joran the Moron to death.

Ya see, love should never hurt you or your family. If it does - then it has become hate with a fake 'love mask' on.

Learn how to discern it - recognize as quickly as possible, and get away from hate/fake love. Nothing ever good comes from it.

It's like stepping down a spiral staircase in to a dungeon. There is always a point of no return, where you wish you could change it, but it's too late.

Joran is doomed - yet like a fool, he still has the energy to laugh & smirk. There is little time left for Joran in this world. The clock ticking just keeps getting faster and louder for him.

God Bless the Holloways & the Flores families through this dark time. They need our real love and prayers to see this thing through to THE END.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: January 09, 2012, 08:28:24 AM »

Good one Carpe - as always spot on.  Meanest old hens in Peru. Monkey Devil!

Hope they peck his eyes out. He is overdue.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: January 09, 2012, 08:28:31 AM »

I'm still intrigued by Anita's name change back to her maiden name. You do that when you get divorced - NOT when you are widowed?

Much more behind that, IMO.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: January 09, 2012, 11:43:47 AM »

The good monkey family is still here! See you all on the 11th! Wish he'd come here and the good ole boys from Ala. would show him how it is. OK, it will be done lawfully! then maybe Aruba will understand our system! (remembering a quote from Arline Schippers (sp)

o/t good to see you IBE -- have been concerned.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: January 09, 2012, 11:51:10 AM »

I'm still intrigued by Anita's name change back to her maiden name. You do that when you get divorced - NOT when you are widowed?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: January 09, 2012, 11:56:40 AM »

Hi IBE

It has been a while.  I hope all is well.  See ya on the 11th.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: January 09, 2012, 01:38:58 PM »

Eight offshore banks are the subject of United States federal grand jury investigations examining whether they helped Americans evade taxes, a sign that authorities may be ready to issue subpoenas to those banks as part of a crackdown on offshore tax cheating.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/20/us-offshorebanks-idUSTRE78J30E20110920

The latest turn in the Wegelin case comes amid a broad criminal probe by the U.S. Justice Department of 11 Swiss and Swiss-style banks, including Wegelin, suspected of selling offshore tax evasion services to tens of thousands of wealthy Americans. Inquiries, growing out of scrutiny of UBS, are focused on Credit Suisse AG and Basler Kantonalbank among others.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-moves-toward-legal-action-against-swiss-bank-060210358.html

The Aruban economy is very open and is highly dependent on tourism and offshore financial services.

FOLLOW THE MONEY
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.360
Part 2
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.400
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: January 09, 2012, 02:02:31 PM »

You Murdered Stephany Flores
Joran: Si

« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 05:15:45 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: January 09, 2012, 07:06:55 PM »

I'm so glad to see your post IBE, I've been worried about you!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: January 09, 2012, 07:14:59 PM »

That did not escape me, either. What a kick in his egg basket... to be a stark raging psychopath with a white hot 'hate-on' for women... and then be forced to stand in front of them and basically beg for his life.

You know he has to be hating that... which of course means that I'm loving it.

Furthermore, I hope they are three of the meanest ol' hens in all of Peru.

In the end, after they have sentenced him to life in prison, when asked why they made the decision that they did...

I hope one of those ol' girls says "I think he looks like a jerk and acts like a jerk... and if you ask me, I think he was ASKING FOR IT!"

I want to live to see this thing come full circle. No story has ever touched me as much as Natalee's and Stephany's.

No innocent should ever have to suffer the way I know they did. It's the year 2012. 12 in the Bible symbolizes AUTHORITY.

I'd love to see Joran get a good ol' fashion down home azz whoopin' and be forced to answer to authority.

This better be that year that we finally get to witness it. It's time to put that man-boy out of business.

Body= Man
Brain= Mischievous Little Boy
Heart = Coward
Soul = Only remnants remain where one used to live, long ago. A soul must be fed to keep it alive - it's a living thing like a tree, it needs food, water, and air for sustenance.
His looks like a burnt out barbecue grill. Nothing left. It was poisoned by himself and a family who claimed to "love" him. It's odd how one person's definition of love can be
another person's definition of hate.

Paul and Miss Clown Shoes must have hated Joran the Moron to death.

Ya see, love should never hurt you or your family. If it does - then it has become hate with a fake 'love mask' on.

Learn how to discern it - recognize as quickly as possible, and get away from hate/fake love. Nothing ever good comes from it.

It's like stepping down a spiral staircase in to a dungeon. There is always a point of no return, where you wish you could change it, but it's too late.

Joran is doomed - yet like a fool, he still has the energy to laugh & smirk. There is little time left for Joran in this world. The clock ticking just keeps getting faster and louder for him.

God Bless the Holloways & the Flores families through this dark time. They need our real love and prayers to see this thing through to THE END.

::boxingjoran::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: January 09, 2012, 07:17:37 PM »

Good one Carpe - as always spot on.  Meanest old hens in Peru. Monkey Devil!

Hope they peck his eyes out. He is overdue.

Absolutely!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: January 09, 2012, 07:19:18 PM »

I agree.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: January 09, 2012, 07:59:38 PM »

From Anita's facebook.  Valentijn and Sebastian both scare me, mostly Sebastian.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=582598335&sk=wall
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: January 09, 2012, 09:03:52 PM »

Anita scares me 

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: January 09, 2012, 09:17:16 PM »

They're all pretty scary to me!  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: January 09, 2012, 09:26:44 PM »

Valentijn's facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563135080

Looks like he's "trunkless" to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.