March 28, 2024, 06:23:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #862 12/23/11 - 1/13/12  (Read 403711 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: January 12, 2012, 04:28:33 PM »

Surely I Am Wrong

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

Irresponsible Investigating

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

Sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Additional Evidence for the Arubans to Destroy

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: January 12, 2012, 04:45:38 PM »

Praying for Beth and Family!

an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: January 12, 2012, 05:06:28 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/breaking/story/Natalee-Holloway-declared-legally-dead/mvn7d2gnCECtFNLUxOJfXA.cspx

Natalee Holloway declared legally dead

Birmingham, AL (WIAT) CBS 42's Scott Packard reports that a Jefferson County judge has declared missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway legally dead, over 6 years after she disappeared in Aruba.

Natalee's father Dave Holloway asked the judge for this ruling, and attorneys for her mother Beth did not object.

The judge presiding said that this is a "sad occasion" and his heart goes out to the family.

::snipping2::

I know that Natalee is most likely gone, but to see these words just made me cry.  God Bless Natalee's family.  It never crossed my mind that Dave had to pay health insurance on Natalee all these years knowing that she was gone.  Can you imagine the pain month after month when he wrote that check out?  Wow.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: January 12, 2012, 05:32:23 PM »

8-10 is what I've stuck with since the arrest. I sincerely believe that he'll be out in no time, maybe 10. Never in my life have I wish somebody dead, like really to die a painful death & just leave this world. With Joran, I honestly wish the worst for him. I know Janet, I need to pray for forgiveness...but not yet. This world would be a much much much better place without him in it.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: January 12, 2012, 05:32:49 PM »

Natalee Holloway's dad:  ' I've been preparing myself for this day for the last 6 1/2 years"
                             (slideshow and video)

blog.al.com/spotnews/2012/01/natalee_holloway.html
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: January 12, 2012, 05:34:52 PM »

Natalee Holloway's dad:  ' I've been preparing myself for this day for the last 6 1/2 years"
                             (slideshow and video)

Just go to al.com and click :Birmingham      Great photos--Beth is so lovely.   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: January 12, 2012, 05:46:53 PM »

(slideshow and video)

Beautiful. I'm crying. Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing, Ono.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: January 12, 2012, 05:50:06 PM »

8-10 is what I've stuck with since the arrest. I sincerely believe that he'll be out in no time, maybe 10. Never in my life have I wish somebody dead, like really to die a painful death & just leave this world. With Joran, I honestly wish the worst for him. I know Janet, I need to pray for forgiveness...but not yet. This world would be a much much much better place without him in it.

Titch

My sentiments exactly!!  I believe that thoughts reflecting anything less would be a betrayal to Stephany and Natalee.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #628 on: January 12, 2012, 06:01:06 PM »

nSession In Session
#JoranvanderSloot says he wants to give a sincere confession and feels regret for what he has done.

https://twitter.com/#!/InSession

HAHAHAHAHA.... impossible    NOW WHERE IS NATALEE, you punk! Do you regret what you did to her?  Where is a true confession for Natalee 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 06:04:12 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: January 12, 2012, 06:01:06 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/breaking/story/Natalee-Holloway-declared-legally-dead/mvn7d2gnCECtFNLUxOJfXA.cspx

Natalee Holloway declared legally dead

Birmingham, AL (WIAT) CBS 42's Scott Packard reports that a Jefferson County judge has declared missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway legally dead, over 6 years after she disappeared in Aruba.

Natalee's father Dave Holloway asked the judge for this ruling, and attorneys for her mother Beth did not object.

The judge presiding said that this is a "sad occasion" and his heart goes out to the family.

I know that Natalee is most likely gone, but to see these words just made me cry.  God Bless Natalee's family.  It never crossed my mind that Dave had to pay health insurance on Natalee all these years knowing that she was gone.  Can you imagine the pain month after month when he wrote that check out?  Wow.

My heart is breaking for this family.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: January 12, 2012, 06:03:00 PM »

Over two thousand years ago there was a line drawn in the sand in regards to the issue of forgiveness.  Forgiveness is not freely afforded ... not even by God.  Genuine repentence is a condition.

1 John 1:9
IF we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness

I have no difficulty affording forgiveness to another who has wronged me … caused me grieve ... IF there is genuine repentence.  However ... without genuine repentance … I just have to work at letting it go ... giving the burden to my Heavenly Father along with all the other areas of my life for which I have no control and ... move on.  The hurt is ongoing but in time it does lessen.

In other words ... forgiveness and genuine repentance is a package deal.

Janet

++++++

Joran van der Sloot verdict: Natalee Holloway’s mother takes little comfort in courtroom admission he killed Stephany Flores
Published: Thursday, January 12 2012, 12:19 AM

<snipped>

Kelly said his client wants Van der Sloot to get the maximum prison sentence of 30 years when he is sentenced Friday.

“Obviously, she’d like to see him as miserable and suffering as much as possible in a jail somewhere for the immeasurable pain and misery he’s inflicted on her and her family,” Kelly said.

“She has not one iota of sympathy or forgiveness.”

<snipped>

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/natalee-holloway-mother-takes-comfort-joran-van-der-sloot-courtroom-admission-killed-stephany-flores-article-1.1004922#ixzz1jG9rpcFf

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: January 12, 2012, 06:05:19 PM »

If anyone has PTSD its Beth.  I guess defense attys are the same the world over.  Blame the victims to get their clients off.

Yes, it is their job. A pathetic job at that.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: January 12, 2012, 06:10:43 PM »

We all knew, but I feel sick in my tummy. RIP sweet Natalee, RIP. I still hope someday you will be brought home to rest and justice will be served, although unlikely, I can still hope.

From my local paper
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/mainetoday-morningsentinel/guestbook.aspx?n=natalee-holloway&pid=155442249&cid=full

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: January 12, 2012, 06:43:31 PM »

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/breaking-news/missing-american-teen-natalee-holloway-declared-legally-dead/story-e6freonf-1226243175243

Missing American teen Natalee Holloway declared legally dead

January 13, 2012 6:54AM

NATALEE Holloway, the Alabama teenager who vanished on a high school trip to the Caribbean island of Aruba in 2005, was declared legally dead today, just 24 hours after the chief suspect in her disappearance pleaded guilty to killing a young woman in Peru.

Jefferson County Probate Judge Alan King granted the request by Holloway's father to have his daughter, who was 18 when she disappeared, declared dead, WBRC-TV reported.

Holloway's body was never found.

The ruling came just one day after the prime suspect in the case, Dutch national Joran van der Sloot, pleaded guilty in a Peruvian court to killing 21-year-old Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room in 2010.

This and the following story are making headlines in our newspapers today.  This report is presently number 10 in the "most popular" articles in the CM.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: January 12, 2012, 06:45:11 PM »

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/dutchman-very-sorry-for-murder/story-fn6ck55c-1226242231858

Dutchman 'very sorry' for murder

January 12, 2012 3:24AM

JORAN van der Sloot has pleaded guilty in a Peruvian court to killing a young woman in Lima in 2010.

Prosecutors are seeking 30 years in prison for the 24-year-old Dutchman, who is also the prime suspect in the disappearance of American teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005.

Wearing a light blue, untucked shirt and blue jeans, van der Sloot fidgeted and twiddled his thumbs as he waited for the start of the court session, which was delayed by his lawyer's late arrival.

"Yes, he said, standing at a microphone, "I want to accept the anticipated conclusion and as I was thinking from the first moment always to give my sincere confession," FOX News Channel reported.

"I am truly very sorry for what I have done. I feel very bad."

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: January 12, 2012, 06:47:16 PM »

We all knew, but I feel sick in my tummy. RIP sweet Natalee, RIP. I still hope someday you will be brought home to rest and justice will be served, although unlikely, I can still hope.

From my local paper
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/mainetoday-morningsentinel/guestbook.aspx?n=natalee-holloway&pid=155442249&cid=full

BBM   an angelic monkey

Thank you for the link, Nut44x4.  Many thoughtful entries for Natalee and her family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: January 12, 2012, 06:50:38 PM »

(slideshow and video)

Beautiful. I'm crying. Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing, Ono.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: January 12, 2012, 06:51:53 PM »

Is it possible now that Natalee is declared legally dead, that Beth and Dave can have him charged with her murder?  Does that make sense, as to what I am asking? It kind of goes against the " no body, no crime" mentality of Papa Sloot, now doesn't it?  If she is dead, then she was murdered and someone needs to be tried - don't ya think?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: January 12, 2012, 06:55:23 PM »

Lest we not forget the beautiful song by Ericka Harvey

http://mysite.verizon.net/lls.fm1/natalee.mp3

Natalee
I know your out there, somewhere
I can feel your presence
Pulling me, closely
Now even more than ever
I promise, to find you
I will never stop until I do

Cause everytime my heart beats
I want to cry
And everytime I take a breath
I long for you by my side
Needing just to hold you if even for awhile
Someway, somehow….Natalee where are you now?

Lord can you hear me, calling
Seeking out your face
To see you, shine through
Every cold dark place
I pray for and wait for
You to take me in your sweet embrace

Chorus ...
Someway, somehow...Oh Lord stay here with me now!

Bridge:
Oh my precious child be still and know
I’m holding on to hope and I won’t let go
I need to have you here with me
This is my prayer…this is my plea

Chorus

Oh I need you with me now…………..

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: January 12, 2012, 06:56:43 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/12/natalee-holloway-legally-dead_n_1202737.html?&ncid=webmail1

An Alabama judge has signed a declaration of death for missing teen Natalee Holloway, last seen almost seven years ago vacationing in Aruba.

Probate Judge Alan King made his decision public during a hearing in Birmingham late Thursday afternoon. The parents of Holloway, who were both present at the proceeding, have been at odds over the petition. Her father, Dave Holloway, filed it in September. His ex-wife, Beth Holloway, has been against it from the start.

In September, King ruled that Dave Holloway had met the legal presumption of death for his daughter. The decision was delayed to allow interested parties sufficient time to prove that Natalee Holloway was still alive. The father's attorney, Mark White, told the Associated Press Thursday that no new evidence had emerged.

"She was not able to, nor has she ever been able to, produce any evidence that Natalee was alive," Beth Holloway's attorney, John Q. Kelly, told People magazine. "Nor has there ever been any evidence produced that she was dead. Beth's position is that if there's that one sliver of hope that she can carry in her heart that Natalee might be alive somewhere, she wants to do that."

The couple divorced in 1993. Their daughter was 18 years old when she disappeared on May 30, 2005, while on a trip to Aruba to celebrate her high school graduation. Her body has never been found.

Dave Holloway's attorney, Karen Hennecy, said her client wanted his daughter declared dead so that his family could have closure. The father had also previously told ABC News that he wants to be able to use Natalee's $2,000 college fund to help her younger brother.

Alabama law requires a waiting period of five years before a person can be declared legally dead if his or her body has not been recovered and no death certificate has been issued.

::snipping2::  More at the link

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.