March 29, 2024, 01:37:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #862 12/23/11 - 1/13/12  (Read 403746 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: January 12, 2012, 11:40:28 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/01/12/alabama-judge-decides-today-whether-natalee-holloway-will-be-declared-dead-aruba-remains-silent-provides-no-justice/#comments

::snipping2::

Steve Holloway on January 12th, 2012 10:48 am

Natalee passed on that night with Joran in Aruba. Can’t prove it in their courts, but in directly Joran said he did it on video tape and without checking or knowing if she was dead, dumped her at sea. That’s pretty clean to me.

After all these’s years it keeps coming back again and again, just when you are healing its starts up again and the wound opens once more. I’m all for this and I believe Natalee would have wanted it too. For everyone to come together and talk about her life and say goodbye. We will see her again in heaven. God bless

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #661 on: January 12, 2012, 11:46:55 PM »

Picture from the clip I saw:

Beth Holloway is pursued by reporters following a hearing in Birmingham, Ala.,Thursday, Jan. 12, 2012. An Alabama probate judge disclosed at the hearing that he will sign an order declaring Natalee Holloway dead

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/beth-holloway-pursued-reporters-following-hearing-birmingham-ala-photo-014556806.html
This is just heart-breaking.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: January 13, 2012, 12:23:20 AM »

Woke in the middle of the night and could not quit reflecting back over the last 6 years! So where do I go for comfort? To my dear Scared Monkey friends! Been a long monks! Thanks for always being here and standing for Natalee and Stephany! Kind of fitting Joran is facing all of this alone...nobody to bail him out this time! Hoping for a at least a 20 year sentence!  Nite and love you guys!

So glad to see your post here cuz!    

We're here, not going anywhere.  Sad day today, but hopefully Stephany's family will see Justice in the morning, and I'm still hopeful that Justice for Natalee will come too eventually.  Seeing Joran alone and with no choice other than to finally admit (at least in part) to what he's done for once in his life has been good.  That would have never happened in Aruba.  It's truly sad that another young innocent girl had to die for the eyes of some to be opened to what this monster is really capable of.  Another family in indescribable pain, and he still mocks the court.  I hope all of those who have stood by Joran, promoted the lies to protect him and others, and only caused more pain for Natalee's family all these years; have at least lost a little sleep over this.  In was inevitable, and I can't help but believe many of them knew that.  jmo

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: January 13, 2012, 12:35:33 AM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1360283/noticia-revelan-privilegios-joran-van-der-sloot-penal-castro-castro

Google translation

Privileges reveal Joran van der Sloot in Castro Castro prison
The confessed murderer of the young Stephany Flores has in his cell with access to Internet and mobile
Friday January 13, 2012 - 12:04 am

Joran van der Sloot, the confessed murderer of the young Stephany Flores, would enjoy more privileges in Castro Castro prison cell, such as Internet access, mobile phones and other common facilities that a defendant does not have.

The pictures on their cell taken by the same Dutch citizen show that has a 42 inch LCD TV, speakers and a Blu-ray player to watch movies in 3D, according to a report from the TV show "At Once".

They pointed out that would have a cell phone with Internet access to chat with friends through the account "Sidney Ewing" and in the emails you receive from your lawyer Luis Jimenez.

In an email from his lawyer, it is clear that the U.S. citizen Mary Hamer, benefactor of Van der Sloot, Jimenez asked to return the $ 74 000 for bail, after learning the outcome of the process. In addition, e-mails also show the contract to rent an apartment in the district of Magdalena, conducted by Van der Sloot from prison.   ::snipping2::

crazybabyborg
« Reply #664 on: January 13, 2012, 12:55:11 AM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/1360283/noticia-revelan-privilegios-joran-van-der-sloot-penal-castro-castro

Google translation

The confessed murderer of the young Stephany Flores has in his cell with access to Internet and mobile

Joran van der Sloot, the confessed murderer of the young Stephany Flores, would enjoy more privileges in Castro Castro prison cell, such as Internet access, mobile phones and other common facilities that a defendant does not have.

The pictures on their cell taken by the same Dutch citizen show that has a 42 inch LCD TV, speakers and a Blu-ray player to watch movies in 3D, according to a report from the TV show "At Once".

They pointed out that would have a cell phone with Internet access to chat with friends through the account "Sidney Ewing" and in the emails you receive from your lawyer Luis Jimenez.

In an email from his lawyer, it is clear that the U.S. citizen Mary Hamer, benefactor of Van der Sloot, Jimenez asked to return the $ 74 000 for bail, after learning the outcome of the process. In addition, e-mails also show the contract to rent an apartment in the district of Magdalena, conducted by Van der Sloot from prison.   ::snipping2::

I have to believe that Joran will be stripped of these perks after he is sentenced. Pre-trial, the world would be watching and waiting for his day in court and the Flores family, I'm sure, wanted him alive and well to face a guilty verdict. After the sentence, I honestly believe the Flores family will make their own arrangements more to thier own likings........... not Joran's.

It's my opinion that Joran will not come to America. I don't think Peru will give him up and I don't think he'll live long enough to be extradited after his sentence. His sentence ends with Joran dead. I'd bet a lot on that.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: January 13, 2012, 01:24:25 AM »

Google translation

I have to believe that Joran will be stripped of these perks after he is sentenced. Pre-trial, the world would be watching and waiting for his day in court and the Flores family, I'm sure, wanted him alive and well to face a guilty verdict. After the sentence, I honestly believe the Flores family will make their own arrangements more to thier own likings........... not Joran's.

It's my opinion that Joran will not come to America. I don't think Peru will give him up and I don't think he'll live long enough to be extradited after his sentence. His sentence ends with Joran dead. I'd bet a lot on that.

BBM
You might be right; he was detained in prison awaiting his trial---but still...   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #666 on: January 13, 2012, 01:31:53 AM »

I'm with you grace-land, and would echo your "but still".   
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: January 13, 2012, 01:32:54 AM »

A YouTube of the TV show, "At Once," that showed his "toys" at Castro Castro.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZEclxcKEQc&feature=player_embedded

Uploaded by americatvweb on Jan 12, 2012

crazybabyborg
« Reply #668 on: January 13, 2012, 01:33:28 AM »

Picture from the clip I saw:

Beth Holloway is pursued by reporters following a hearing in Birmingham, Ala.,Thursday, Jan. 12, 2012. An Alabama probate judge disclosed at the hearing that he will sign an order declaring Natalee Holloway dead

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/beth-holloway-pursued-reporters-following-hearing-birmingham-ala-photo-014556806.html
This is just heart-breaking.

Another picture. I can't find the video, but I'm sure it will surface:

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/beth-holloway-center-pursued-reporters-following-hearing-birmingham-photo-012751933.html
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: January 13, 2012, 01:35:51 AM »

Why am I in the least bit surprised?   

About an hour ago...

http://www.facebook.com/LimboAruba?sk=wall

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: January 13, 2012, 01:50:33 AM »

CBB, did you see this link that Ono posted earlier today?

Not the video you're looking for, but pictures of Beth and Dave from the hearing.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2012/01/natalee_holloway.html

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #671 on: January 13, 2012, 02:01:24 AM »

Don't get too mad, grace. He's just enjoying for a brief moment what he will never get to see in real life again. imo   In a way - it's torture, he's just too stupid to know it. Which I find very funny. That twisted gene must have come from my father.  My humor, is a tad warped, and sometimes not well received.

The other thing I got tickled at in that video that you linked to, was the close up email from Aunt Sugar Sugar Mary Hamer begging for her 74,910.00 USD back.

JORAN

POR FAVOR DEVUELVA DE DINERO

PLEASE RETURN THE MONEY

Good luck on that, Mary. Your money is GONE LIKE THE WIND. I believe the younger generations refer to as 'getting pwned'?

::boxingjoran::

F DIS GUY!

Tomorrow, I hope he gets nailed with a sentence that will blow his mind.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: January 13, 2012, 02:07:38 AM »

Beth in court for Natalee being declared dead

Dave in court to declare Natalee dead.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: January 13, 2012, 02:08:17 AM »

Dave in court to declare Natalee dead.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: January 13, 2012, 02:10:06 AM »

]quote]

[/quote]

Wouldn't that be funny Carpe.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #675 on: January 13, 2012, 02:12:28 AM »

CBB, did you see this link that Ono posted earlier today?

Not the video you're looking for, but pictures of Beth and Dave from the hearing.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2012/01/natalee_holloway.html

Thanks, TM! No, I missed it, so I appreciate the link!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #676 on: January 13, 2012, 02:18:00 AM »

Don't get too mad, grace. He's just enjoying for a brief moment what he will never get to see in real life again. imo   In a way - it's torture, he's just too stupid to know it. Which I find very funny. That twisted gene must have come from my father.  My humor, is a tad warped, and sometimes not well received.

The other thing I got tickled at in that video that you linked to, was the close up email from Aunt Sugar Sugar Mary Hamer begging for her 74,910.00 USD back.

JORAN

POR FAVOR DEVUELVA DE DINERO

PLEASE RETURN THE MONEY

Good luck on that, Mary. Your money is GONE LIKE THE WIND. I believe the younger generations refer to as 'getting pwned'?

::boxingjoran::

F DIS GUY!

Yeah, Carpe. If snickering over Mary loosing her money to her little lamb makes you twisted, scoot over and make room for me. I'm proud to be a twisted twin with you. Reading about that was the only involuntary grin I've had on this thread, but I'm hoping to actually laugh tomorrow at Joran's sentence!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #677 on: January 13, 2012, 02:19:56 AM »

]quote]

Wouldn't that be funny Carpe.

[/quote]

Joran being nailed to anything seems like a good idea to me; the desk, the floor, I'm not picky.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #678 on: January 13, 2012, 02:25:33 AM »

Why am I in the least bit surprised?   

About an hour ago...

http://www.facebook.com/LimboAruba?sk=wall

I can't say this often, but I'm just speechless. How does she celebrate the days he kills someone......... with a bloody mary? Geeez.......
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #679 on: January 13, 2012, 02:28:27 AM »

I still heart both Beth and Dave. The way they handle themselves on the public stage is commendable. They have helped me in my own life through witnessing their leadership in action.

I doubt that I am the only one.

What happened to Natalee was a tragedy - but even in tragedy, Beth & Dave make a positive difference.

So, even though a piece of crap like Joran gets spit out into the world to try and destroy and demoralize people...

I thank God everyday, that he sends people like Beth, Dave, and everyone on this message board, to take wrong bend it back around again and turn it into right.

It keeps me going.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.