March 28, 2024, 09:08:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #862 12/23/11 - 1/13/12  (Read 403652 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: January 13, 2012, 12:39:42 PM »

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY: And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

<snipped

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: January 13, 2012, 12:40:08 PM »

::justice2NJ::

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: January 13, 2012, 12:40:10 PM »

http://twitter.com/InSession

InSession In Session
Ricardo Flores: Jail for #JoranvanderSloot is a life that is perhaps too easy of a life.
3 minutes ago

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: January 13, 2012, 12:41:00 PM »

Congratulations to you all!

I don't think his ego can take this; he'll probably kill himself (his last killing...). Or he will be killed.

Unfortunately there will never be a real closure for the family of Natalee; he will never tell where her body is; if Natalee would be found that would incriminate him even more.

But this is the end of the Urine van der Ditch-story... Hopefully

crazybabyborg
« Reply #844 on: January 13, 2012, 12:41:35 PM »

"Jail should not be a 5 star hotel." -Mr. Flores

Amen!

28 years!!!! Love it.

Joran folded his arms and totally shut down as that figure started to sink into his fat head.

The math was too much for him.  ::boxingjoran:: ::justice2NJ::

Anita probably switched to long island tea on hearing that one. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 13, 2012, 12:42:36 PM »

Why am I in the least bit surprised?   

About an hour ago...

http://www.facebook.com/LimboAruba?sk=wall

Bumping this up.  "Rumshop" indeed.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: January 13, 2012, 12:43:10 PM »

It's said that whatever the sentence is, doesn't mean that he won't necessarily be imprisoned for that long.

I say that 28 years is not enough for murder!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: January 13, 2012, 12:44:12 PM »

"Jail should not be a 5 star hotel." -Mr. Flores

Amen!

28 years!!!! Love it.

Joran folded his arms and totally shut down as that figure started to sink into his fat head.

The math was too much for him.  ::boxingjoran:: ::justice2NJ::

Anita probably switched to long island tea on hearing that one. 

She's prolly saying : "Joran ... Joran who ??? "
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: January 13, 2012, 12:45:42 PM »

It's said that whatever the sentence is, doesn't mean that he won't necessarily be imprisoned for that long.

Not long enough is right.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: January 13, 2012, 12:45:45 PM »

I don't think his ego can take this; he'll probably kill himself (his last killing...). Or he will be killed.

Unfortunately there will never be a real closure for the family of Natalee; he will never tell where her body is; if Natalee would be found that would incriminate him even more.

We've got Stephany's trial behind us now, but there's still so much left in regard to justice for Natalee.  I hope you continue to stay with us EuRobert in the quest for justice.  There's more to come, imo.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: January 13, 2012, 12:47:14 PM »

http://twitter.com/InSession

InSession In Session
The prosecution held a presser after Ricardo Flores. They said they respect the decision of court. #JoranvanderSloot
5 minutes ago

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: January 13, 2012, 12:47:16 PM »

Refresh my memory please. Why was life not on the table?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #852 on: January 13, 2012, 12:47:38 PM »

He can request to be released after 9 years (1/3 of sentence).

If he has good behavior and works, he can earn one day reduction of sentence for every 2 days of work.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: January 13, 2012, 12:47:56 PM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #854 on: January 13, 2012, 12:50:29 PM »

A big thank you to you EURobert... all the videos you uploaded... all of those lengthy translations. You were very giving of your time!

You give the Dutch a great name.

Joran being the ass that he is has nothing to do with being Dutch. A murderer is a murderer no matter which country he comes from.

Again, thank you for all the news transmitted from Holland. I hope you still hang out here when you can, friend.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #855 on: January 13, 2012, 12:52:12 PM »

Jinkasaurus was explaining that the Peruvian attitude is that the crime is outside the prison and the life inside is a new life of your own creating. If you have the money to buy things, etc. then you have them.

That doesn't exactly square with what I've heard about Peruvian prisons, but regardless of that, I suppose there are a lot of prisoners who would be pleased to take money toward their "inside" life to make Joran's "inside" life miserable!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: January 13, 2012, 12:53:14 PM »

A big thank you to you EURobert... all the videos you uploaded... all of those lengthy translations. You were very giving of your time!

Joran being the ass that he is has nothing to do with being Dutch. A murderer is a murderer no matter which country he comes from.

Again, thank you for all the news transmitted from Holland. I hope you still hang out here when you can, friend.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #857 on: January 13, 2012, 12:54:01 PM »

CBB, ladydi, MuffyBee, grace-land, Tamikosmom, Groovy135, BabsKats, Kermit, yucatexan, carpe noctem, blah, Magnolia, Sdb, EURobert, Northern Rose, CarolF, Monkey King, Curly, Yorkiegurl, Puzzler, mz_maven, 4getUnot and 74 Guests are viewing this topic.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #858 on: January 13, 2012, 12:55:14 PM »

AH! There was the video clip of Beth I saw last night! InSessions just played it!
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: January 13, 2012, 12:58:33 PM »

Thank you all too. I can hardly stand in your shadows.., all your effort to keep eachother and me updated. I always felt very welcome here. Thanks again. Bye!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.