April 26, 2024, 12:41:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 Year Old Adrianna Horton Missing Since 8/19/13 in Golden City, MO  (Read 33308 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2013, 06:59:57 PM »

I'm so sorry for Adrianna's family and friends.    

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2013, 09:23:24 PM »

Family plea: Adrianna's father, James Horton (left), her grandmother, Velma Horton (center), and the girl's mother, Wendi Jackson (far right), have appealed for the 12-year-old's safe return

Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom

Body Found: Search Called Off For Missing 12-Year-Old
08/21

<snipped>

James Horton, Adriaunna's father, said Bourne worked remodeling jobs for him until Bourne was put in jail "about a year ago."  He said "everything was square" between him and kidnapping suspect Bobby Bourne. Until...Bobby was in jail. While Bobby was in jail, James said he took care of Bobby's wife and her 4 children, and "gave her jobs, bought them groceries."

James Horton declined an interview on camera. Adriaunna's mother arrived in Golden City from Overland Park, but has been too distraught to talk to reporters.

<snipped>

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/breaking-crews-searching-for-missing-12-year-old-find-body/d/story/IlJugE12Dku4qkX5vzfRtw

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2013, 10:02:46 PM »

Me too, so sad!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2013, 11:48:36 PM »

Me too, so sad!   

My heart breaks. Rest in peace little Adrianna. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2013, 11:52:41 PM »

The face of EVIL ... Bobby Bourne Jr.

What is really concerning about this is the manner in how he kidnapped Adriana with the story of lured Adriaunna into his vehicle by pretending to need help looking for his little girl. Kind of like the "can you help me look for my puppy". Makes you wonder whether he has done this before?

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/missing-missouri-girl-adriaunna-horton-found-dead-article-1.1433093#ixzz2cfPAqAQI
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2013, 12:02:28 PM »

So sad

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2013, 12:52:32 PM »

very sad 
 an angelic monkey

i dont think james knew DB was out of jail,DB is a wife abuser/beater, DB abused 1st wife
too in 2003, im thinking like red, LE should check DB where abouts from 18yoa until now

12DD-CR00215-01 - ST V BOBBY D BOURNE JR
Charge/Judgment
Description:
Domestic Assault - 3rd Degree - 1st/2nd Offense { Misdemeanor A RSMo: 565.074 }
Date: 10/08/2012 Disposition: Guilty Plea - 05/07/2013 Arresting Agency: LOCKWOOD PD

Sentence
Sentence:Incarceration Jail Sentence Date: 05/07/2013 Start Date: 05/07/2013 Length: 60 Days
Text: 60 DAYS JAIL, CONCURRENT WITH COUNT 2 PLUS COSTS

Next Charge/Judgment
Description:Domestic Assault - 3rd Degree - 1st/2nd Offense { Misdemeanor A RSMo: 565.074 }
Date: 10/08/2012 
Disposition: Guilty Plea - 05/07/2013 Arresting Agency: LOCKWOOD PD

Sentence
Sentence:Incarceration Jail
Sentence Date: 05/07/2013 Start Date: 05/07/2013 Length: 60 Days
Text: 60 DAYS JAIL, CONCURRENT WITH COUNT 1
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do?searchType=name

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2013, 07:34:29 PM »

http://fox4kc.com/2013/08/23/murder-charge-filed-against-bobby-bourne-after-missing-girl-found-dead/

After Bourne was arrested, he denied that he had made contact with Horton according to a probable cause statement. When police pressed him, he admitted that he had taken her to an abandoned house and wanted to know where her father was.

Bourne said that Horton fled and in the process fell down, which is how he explained her death. He then took them to a wooded area and directed them to where the body was. She was found and searchers said that that she had been strangled and sexually assaulted

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2013, 07:46:00 PM »

http://fox4kc.com/2013/08/23/murder-charge-filed-against-bobby-bourne-after-missing-girl-found-dead/

After Bourne was arrested, he denied that he had made contact with Horton according to a probable cause statement. When police pressed him, he admitted that he had taken her to an abandoned house and wanted to know where her father was.

Bourne said that Horton fled and in the process fell down, which is how he explained her death. He then took them to a wooded area and directed them to where the body was. She was found and searchers said that that she had been strangled and sexually assaulted

Thanks 4 Donks

The entire article is a good read.

This guy is evil personified.  Bourne should never have been free to walk the streets.  Something is not right.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.