April 19, 2024, 10:54:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 425455 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: October 26, 2011, 09:43:47 PM »

OK...IM  gonna ask this question again and seen  if anyone can help me with the answer to it,......Its something that has been bugging me for a few days!!!!!!!!

Now in  one of the interviews  JI says that when he left to go to work on his side job that night he told DB that he would be home around 10 or so.......The job was tricky and it took him longer then he thought, but he couldnt call her to tell her he was gonna be late because the phones had been deactivated due to non payment.....ok.........then he arrived home and when he found out baby Lisa was missing  he called 911 and reported the break in and the baby missing..............Now.......how did he call 911 since when he arrived home the phones were already stolen and if they had a house phone he would have been able to call home from his job at starbucks to tell DB he was gonna be working late.....???????

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: October 26, 2011, 09:44:09 PM »

Starshadow = gone as in banned.  Attitude is everything.

I swear you are FAST!!!! I should have known you were on it before wasting my time on a rebuttal.

That was the fastest slam dunk/drop kick I've seen.
Go going Klaass.....

Thank you Klaas. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: October 26, 2011, 09:44:12 PM »

Thank you!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: October 26, 2011, 09:45:20 PM »

OK...IM  gonna ask this question again and seen  if anyone can help me with the answer to it,......Its something that has been bugging me for a few days!!!!!!!!

Now in  one of the interviews  JI says that when he left to go to work on his side job that night he told DB that he would be home around 10 or so.......The job was tricky and it took him longer then he thought, but he couldnt call her to tell her he was gonna be late because the phones had been deactivated due to non payment.....ok.........then he arrived home and when he found out baby Lisa was missing  he called 911 and reported the break in and the baby missing..............Now.......how did he call 911 since when he arrived home the phones were already stolen and if they had a house phone he would have been able to call home from his job at starbucks to tell DB he was gonna be working late.....???????

HH - he used his work cell phone that was in his pocket. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: October 26, 2011, 09:45:54 PM »

I have to go and find the actual quote...but he said that he realized that he had his work phone in his pocket when he felt in it.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #825 on: October 26, 2011, 09:50:27 PM »

I read he used a barrowed phone - I have wondered this too.  If he had a work phone he could have called home  it just gets more spooky each peel of the onion

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: October 26, 2011, 09:51:32 PM »

Thank you!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: October 26, 2011, 09:53:50 PM »

Hi
DB keeps saying she put Lisa to bed because she was fussy...never known a fussy baby to go to bed and rest..she may have overdosed Lisa on something to calm her jmo

She did say somewhere...in some interview that she went back in Lisa's bedroom once more shortly after putting her down and she was standing up in the bed.  She said she laid her back down and went out.  Also there was some stuff about giving her a bottle.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: October 26, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »

Hi
DB keeps saying she put Lisa to bed because she was fussy...never known a fussy baby to go to bed and rest..she may have overdosed Lisa on something to calm her jmo

ITA..a fussy two, three or four year old needs a nap or bedtime..after a calming bath and snack and story..a fussy infant..and in my mind an 11 month old is an infant..needs to be held, walked the floors with, fed, changed, you name it until they calm enough to sleep..but that was just my experience with infants.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: October 26, 2011, 09:54:16 PM »

ohhh...ok......I hadnt heard that part and was just wondering what the heck........and now that brings me to another question that cant be answered and that is........IF I was the one with a working phone and the Mother of my children didnt drive and was home alone with a sick baby late at night without a phone and I knew I was gonna be somewhere where there was a phone would I leave the one phone that was working at home with her????  hmmm.....I understand that it was a work phone but still......just in case of an emergency, I think I would have left it with her........this job he was on was only a side job, not the job that he carried his work phone for and I would think I would leave it there just in case!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: October 26, 2011, 09:58:11 PM »

When both the 12:15 AM and 04:00 AM sightings of a man carrying a baby are considered as well as when the aligning descriptions are considered ... I speculate that Jeremy may have been contacted at work by Debbie after baby Lisa met her demise.  He returned home immediately and ... a distraught Jeremy walked the streets with his baby daughter attempting to figure out what to do.  Meanwhile ... Debbie disappeared the cell phones in an attempt keep that contact with Jeremy from being revealed.

Considering the fuzzy image of a male in the 02:30 AM gas station security video appears to be wearing white pants and no baby is revealed ... could it be that this sighting may not be case relevant?

Janet

+++++

12:15 AM

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

2:30 AM

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: New Surveillance Footage Shows Man Leaving Woods [VIDEO]
October 24, 2011 4:42 PM EDT

<snipped>

Surveillance footage of a mystery man leaving a wooded area on the night of baby Lisa Irwin's alleged disappearance nearly three weeks ago was located at a gas station in Kansas City near Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's home. The security camera shows a man dressed in white leaving the woods at 2:30 a.m. just two miles from baby Lisa's home.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/236715/20111024/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-deborah-bradley-jeremy-mystery-man-kansas-city-missouri-cadaver-dog-surveill.htm

04:00 AM

Witnesses Claim They Saw Man Carrying Missing Baby Lisa
Updated: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 10:27 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 10:25 AM CDT

(NewsCore) - Three Kansas City residents said Friday that they saw a suspicious man walking the streets with an infant on the night that 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared.

Mike Thompson told ABC's "Good Morning America" that he was heading home on his motorcycle around 4:00am when he noticed the man, who was dressed in a T-shirt, on a street near Baby Lisa's home.

"[It was] 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees, the baby don't have a blanket or coat or nothin', and this guy's walking down the street," Thompson said. "I thought it was kind of weird."

Thompson claimed the infant -- who was only wearing a diaper -- resembled Baby Lisa and said that he would recognize the man if he saw him again.

He said he waited about a week to report the sighting to police because he did not immediately make the connection to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpps/news/baby-lisa-witnesses-speak-dpgonc-20111021-fc_15585422

But Janet..don't LE say that they did not need him to do a lie detector test because they have videao of him being at Starbucks working at the times he said he was there working?  That means the timeline he gave them checks out with the video footage of when he says he arrived at the job and left the job.

If so that would mean that he was accounted for during those hours of her going missing  and the the timeframe when people saw a man walking holding a baby.

I do not think that was him..and I do not think he had anything to do with this.

I do still suspect the Mom..and I wonder about the phone call she made..I guess LE know who received that call at 2:30 am.

Not that I have read Gypsy.  However ... I could have missed it.

I would appreciate if someone could provide me with a link to an online article or direct quote from investigators/Debbie/Jeremy  which states that Jeremy was captured on workplace security video on the night baby Lisa went missing.

Janet

+++++

Mom of missing tot says she took lie detector test
updated 10/7/2011 12:20:45 PM ET 2011-10-07T16:20:45

<snipped>

Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young has declined to comment on any polygraph tests, citing the ongoing investigation.

Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, says he has offered to take a lie detector test, but that police say that's not necessary.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44811370/ns/local_news-wichita_ks/t/mom-missing-tot-says-she-took-lie-detector-test/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: October 26, 2011, 09:59:36 PM »

Ok, since there home phones they couldn't use because of nonpayment.
However Deb had enough money to buy wine.  What 10-12 dollars?

With kids in the home, why wouldn't they just buy like a throw away one, 20.00 with I think 100 minutes and just use it for emergencies? And/or buy cards for the cells they have....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: October 26, 2011, 10:00:09 PM »

I swear you are FAST!!!! I should have known you were on it before wasting my time on a rebuttal.

Go going Klaass.....

Muffy lets me know when someone is "out of line".  Muffy is quick to let me know and I'm quick on the trigger.   
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #833 on: October 26, 2011, 10:00:25 PM »

Has anyone seen Lisa's car seat?  She's under a year old so she'd still be required to be in a backward facing seat.  I know with my kids, it was easier to take the seat into the house with me than to try to get the baby into the seat while it was snapped into its base in the back of the car.  So, did LE find the seat in the car or was the seat in the house?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #834 on: October 26, 2011, 10:01:38 PM »

Go going Klaass.....

Muffy lets me know when someone is "out of line".  Muffy is quick to let me know and I'm quick on the trigger.   
When that poster first appeared and was so pro DB I wondered if it was one of her brothers or her dad.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: October 26, 2011, 10:01:38 PM »

It appears that Mike Thompson identified Jeremy as the person he observed at 04:00 AM in the morning carrying a baby.

Janet

+++++

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: October 26, 2011, 10:03:54 PM »

It appears that neighbour "Lisa" may be describing Jeremy Irwin as the person she and husband observed at 2:15 AM walking down the street with a baby.

Janet

+++

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: October 26, 2011, 10:09:06 PM »

_____

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: October 26, 2011, 10:11:12 PM »

Has anyone seen Lisa's car seat?  She's under a year old so she'd still be required to be in a backward facing seat.  I know with my kids, it was easier to take the seat into the house with me than to try to get the baby into the seat while it was snapped into its base in the back of the car.  So, did LE find the seat in the car or was the seat in the house?

The car seat was in one of the past pictures on here I believe.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: October 26, 2011, 10:18:35 PM »

It appears that Mike Thompson identified Jeremy as the person he observed at 04:00 AM in the morning carrying a baby.

Janet

+++++

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

This witness is saying Jersey...the couple three houses down describes tall, slender and bald(JI).
Mike Thompson is riding a motorcycle when he saw the guy with the baby.  Jersey is known to One-eyed Jacks the local biker bar(which is located behind the gas station btw), waited a week to tell LE about what he saw and states the one he picked was the one that LE was showing pictures of....  not sure I believe this witness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.