March 28, 2024, 05:17:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423321 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 05:09:59 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2011, 05:12:08 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/21/jeanine-pirro-reports-police-came-out-of-irwin-house-with-comforter-purple-shorts-toys-and-more/
4:29 pm ET October 21, 2011
Jeanine Pirro Reports Police Came Out of Irwin House With Comforter, Purple Shorts, Toys, and More
by Studio B Posted in: Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Deborah Irwin, Jeanine Pirro, Jeremy Irwin, Lisa Irwin, Studio B, Trace Gallagher 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2011, 05:13:12 PM »

Yep! My thoughts, exactly.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 05:14:15 PM »

Yep! My thoughts, exactly.

Sorry, that was supposed to be in response to everyone thinking they can get away with it since the Casey Anthony case. Forgot to hit "quote". My apologies.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 05:16:09 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/heycameraman
CliffJudy Cliff Judy
by Heycameraman
Attorney for #LisaIrwin parents says she's working on a response to the info from the search warrant & affidavit.
10 minutes ago
The only response needs to be:  The mother is turning herself in .   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2011, 05:19:22 PM »

Inconsistent Statements

Missing Baby Lisa: Cadaver Dogs Detect Smell of 'Deceased Human' in Irwin House
Oct. 21, 2011

<snipped>

The document also contained a puzzling comment by Lisa's mother. "Bradley made the statement she did not initially look for her baby behind the house because she 'was afraid of what she might find,'" it said.

In addition, the police cited a "garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned."

The affidavit lists items that investigators took from the house, including a multicolored comforter, purple shorts, a Disney character shirt, a glow worm toy, a Cars-themed blanket, rolls of tape and a tape dispenser.

Bradley has previously told investigators that Lisa was wearing purple shorts and a purple t-shirt when she last saw her on the night of Oct. 3, the night Lisa vanished.

The document also revealed that inconsistent stories from the "people involved" may have hampered the early stages of the investigaton.

"Investigative interviews with the people involved revealed conflicting information for clear direction in the investigation," the affidavit said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-cadaver-dogs-detect-smell-deceased/story?id=14786129

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2011, 05:22:17 PM »

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
by Heycameraman
Attorney for #LisaIrwin parents says she's working on a response to the info from the search warrant & affidavit.
10 minutes ago
Exactly.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2011, 05:23:57 PM »

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
by Heycameraman
10 minutes ago
Exactly.

Sadly, the response is going to be attacking the accuracy of the dogs. That's where it always goes...sigh. Sad The only reason he's taking time to prepare it is so he can have time to look up data to support his attack. Blech!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2011, 05:25:01 PM »

Witnesses?

Oct. 21, 2011

<snipped>

Earlier today, three witnesses in two Kansas City locations told "Good Morning America" they were convinced they saw a man carrying a baby matching Lisa's description the night she disappeared from her Missouri bedroom.

Mike Thompson told ABC News that he was on his way home from work around 4 a.m. on Oct. 4 when he saw a man in a t-shirt carrying a baby at an intersection about three miles from the Irwin home.

It was shortly after 4 a.m. that Lisa's parents said they discovered she was missing.

"[At] 4 a.m., 45 degrees, baby don't have a coat or nothing and this guy is walking down the street and I thought it was kind of weird," Thompson said.

He thought the sight was so unusual that he recalled considering offering the man and baby a ride home, but couldn't because he was on his motorcycle. He later reported what he saw to police and told ABC News he is convinced the baby was Lisa.

Thompson described the man as around 5-feet-7, between 140 and 150 pounds and in his late 30s or early 40s.

A few hours earlier, a couple living three houses down from the Irwin family said they saw a similar sight. A woman and her husband said they saw a man in a t-shirt carrying a baby. They thought the situation was so unusual that they reported it to police on the morning of Oct. 4.

"It was shocking because I couldn't imagine anyone outside walking with their baby in the cold like that with no clothes on," the woman told ABC News.

Bradley has said that Lisa was wearing purple shorts and a purple t-shirt when she last saw her, but the neighboring couple said they baby they saw did not appear to be wearing any clothing.

"We seen the little arm, the leg, it didn't look like the baby had on any clothes, just a diaper," she said.

The woman said police have interviewed her four times and police say they are still looking into the possible sightings.

"That is something that we've followed up on," said Kansas City Police Department Sgt. Stacey Graves. "We've haven't discounted it and we have no reason to believe that they didn't see what they said that they saw."

Graves said investigators plan on continuing to follow up on tips and leads today.

"Eyewitness testimony tends to be notoriously unreliable," said "Good Morning America" legal analyst Dan Abrams today. "With that said, the consistency of these two accounts is interesting."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-cadaver-dogs-detect-smell-deceased/story?id=14786129

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2011, 05:37:33 PM »

Debbie and Jeremy definitely have some splain'in to to do.  It's not every day a cadaver dog hits positive on the scent of deceased human in the bedroom of a home.  I agree with Kermit, "dogs don't lie". 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 05:37:41 PM »

The attorney for Lisa Irwin's parents said she is working on a response to the info from the search warrant & affidavit.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 3:44 P

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bS4f2Eci

Don't you know she is -- LOL.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 05:42:59 PM »

from lisa missing poster

Lisa has a birthmark on her right thigh. She was last known to be wearing purple pants
and a purple shirt with kittens on it.

i still cant find the interview,when DB described what lisa was wearing,but i thought
she said shorts,not pants

poster
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1180911&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 05:48:39 PM »

wonder if the stuff LE took has a death scent too
another thought lisa prob has several,purple shorts and pants
but you cant get away from the carpet,shouldnt be long b4
LE makes an arrest,i wish we knew dads route from to starbucks

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2011, 05:52:26 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

CW618,  I would like to know what shift, Sip's husband worked.  Mucho man looks fearless...mucho, mucho man....

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2011, 05:52:59 PM »

Good point. Wonder if they had the dogs check the company van? Did the mother have a car, too? Sorry, I can't recall. If so, wonder if the dogs checked that, too?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2011, 05:53:22 PM »

This reaffirms for me the travesty of justice in the Caylee Anthony case.  Now everyone thinks they can get a way with it.   

No doubt ...  it's sickening.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2011, 05:55:10 PM »

Witnesses Say They Saw Man Carrying Baby Resembling Lisa Irwin
12:38 PM ET

Witnesses Say They Saw Man Carrying Baby Resembling Lisa Irwin

There were new reports Friday about witnesses who believe they saw a man carrying a baby resembling Lisa Irwin in her neighborhood on the night her parents say she disappeared from her home.

ABC’s “Good Morning America” reported that three witnesses saw a man in a t-shirt holding a baby wearing nothing but a diaper in the early morning hours of October 4. All said they found this unusual because of the cold weather in the area that night.

Lisa’s parents have said she vanished from her crib sometime between 6:40 pm on October 3, when mother Deborah Bradley put her to bed, and 4:00 am on October 4, when father Jeremy Irwin returned from work.

Around 12:15 am, a couple that lives a few houses away from the family spotted the man and baby. The female witness, who spoke to ABC, said she has been interviewed by police four times about what she saw.

Three miles away and nearly four hours later, around 4 am, Mike Thompson saw a man and baby fitting a similar description at an intersection off I-435. Thompson said the man was 5’7” or 5’8” and probably in his late 30s or early 40s. ::snipping2::

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/21/witnesses-say-they-saw-man-carrying-baby-resembling-lisa-irwin/?hpt=ng_mid

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2011, 05:57:53 PM »

What color shirt did Jeremy Irwin have on that night when Lisa went missing?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2011, 06:05:54 PM »

OCTOBER 21, 2011

Oct. 21, 2011

<snipped>

The affidavit lists items that investigators took from the house, including a multicolored comforter, purple shorts, a Disney character shirt, a glow worm toy, a Cars-themed blanket, rolls of tape and a tape dispenser.

Bradley has previously told investigators that Lisa was wearing purple shorts and a purple t-shirt when she last saw her on the night of Oct. 3, the night Lisa vanished.

<snipped>

OCTOBER 4, 2011

Baby girl feared abducted from crib in Kansas City
Tuesday, October 04, 2011 8:47 p.m. CDT

<snipped>

Police have spread the word about Lisa's disappearance through the media and on electronic bill boards above major highways in the area.

Lisa is described as having blue eyes and blond hair and was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. Police are asking that anyone with information call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477

<snipped>

http://wsau.com/news/articles/2011/oct/04/baby-girl-feared-abducted-from-crib-in-kansas-city/

_____

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2011, 06:08:32 PM »

Just MAYBE the woman who saw a guy walking w a baby w dangling arms she says ... Was Debbies brother or ? Walking to bury the baby somewhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.