March 28, 2024, 05:22:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423251 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2011, 06:09:02 PM »

This reaffirms for me the travesty of justice in the Caylee Anthony case.  Now everyone thinks they can get a way with it.   

Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
&*&^&%$^&^ wasting money, police and everyone involved in this case when they could of helped someone else...

I still don'think she was DRUNK.  She knew Le was coming for her sooner or later and used being drunk as a defense I bet....

How COULD both be on tv saying the child was taken

I am so proud of this team, Le and everyone they are doing a great job.

She's done, arrests will be soon...jmo

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2011, 06:21:23 PM »

Just bringing forward the warrant document:

AFFIDAVIT FOR SEARCH WARRANT

STATE OF MISSOURI
ss.
COUNTY OF CLAY

I, Kimberly Shirley-Williams, Detective with the Kansas City, Missouri Police Department,
FIRST BEING SWORN UPON MY OATH STATE AS FOLLOWS, BEFORE THE
UNDERSIGNED JUDGE AUTHORIZED TO ISSUE WARRANTS IN CRIMINAL CASES:

My name is Kimberly Shirley-Williams. I have been employed at the Kansas City,
Missouri Police Department for over thirteen years. I am currently assigned as a
detective with the Kansas City Missouri Police Department Crimes Against Children Unit.

I am requesting a Search Warrant for the residence at 3620 N. Lister Drive, Kansas City,
Clay County, Missouri, the actual land, any and all vehicles (operable or non-operable)
and trailers located on the property, and the detached building located to the rear of the residence.

The property to be searched for and seized is described as follows: Any evidence
deemed to have evidentiary value to the relevant case ofa missing child, to include, but
not limited to DNA, fingerprints, cell phones and evidence of human decomposition.

On October 4, 2011 patrol officers with the Kansas City Missouri Police department were
dispatched to 3620 N. Lister on a reported missing child.

Upon arrival, contact was made with Jeremy Irwin who stated his 10-month-old
daughter (LI) was missing from their house. Officers entered the residence to search for
the baby. All rooms in the house and the basement were checked for the baby. An area
canvass was also conducted in the back yard, both yielding negative results.

Detectives obtained consent to search for the house beginning on October 4, 2011.
Detectives and crime scene personnel searched the home for any evidence of a child or
evidence to support an abduction of a child. Crime scene personnel recovered items
from the home, but due to initial information provided by the family, the only areas
extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's
bedroom and possible points of entry.

Interviews with Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, the baby's mother and father,
revealed the baby was missing along with three cell phones. Law enforcement
personnel searched the home and located a cell phone in the bottom desk drawer of the
computer desk. It was later determined that the cell phone located in the drawer was not
one of the missing cell phones in question. The three reported missing cell phones have
not been located and would include additional evidence. A search of the surrounding
area for evidence of the baby and/or cell phones has been met with negative results.

Investigative interviews with the people involved revealed conflicting information for clear
direction in the investigation. Bradley made the statement she did not initially look for
her baby behind the house because she "was afraid of what she might find." The extent
of the search had been limited in nature with consent although each search has
recovered evidence helpful to further progress the investigation. However, the type of
search needed at this time would not be conducive to being revoked at any time by the
owners and/or their attorney. A more extensive intrusive search needs to be completed
at the property where the baby was last accounted. There have been 585 tips/leads
investigated as of this date and none have revealed the whereabouts or deposition of
the baby. The items and evidence recovered as of this date supports the need for a
thorough, time consuming, and systematic search using additional techniques. The
search needed on the property may include hand-held tool excavation of the physical
land. The land includes a garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of
being recently disturbed or overturned.

On October 17, 2011 an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent
of Irwin and Bradley. The cadaver dog indicated a positive "hit" for the scent of a
deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed.

The foregoing is true to the best belief and knowledge, further affiant saith not.

Det. Kimberly Shirley-Williams #4566

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2011, 06:21:45 PM »

Just MAYBE the woman who saw a guy walking w a baby w dangling arms she says ... Was Debbies brother or ? Walking to bury the baby somewhere.

It was rumored that Debbie's brother lived in the basement of the Bradley/Irwin home.  Was there any affirmation?

Janet

+++++

Baby Lisa's Uncle Identified as Man in Surveillance Tape
Thursday October 13, 2011 03:25 PM EDT

The man seen on a surveillance tape shopping with Baby Lisa's mother has been identified as the woman's brother, according to a news report.

Deborah Bradley and her brother were purchasing wine for a family event at the Festival Foods near her home in Kansas City, Mo., family members tell KCTV5.

According to the station, police have interviewed the brother and determined he wasn't involved in the disappearance of 10-month-old Lisa.

<snipped>

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20536781,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2011, 06:23:55 PM »

A receipt for the property taken, bringing forward:

RETURN/RECEIPT FOR SEARCH WARRANT  SUPP CRN 11-071958

I, Det. David Albers, #4542, being a peace officer in and for the county of Clay, State of Missouri, do hereby make Return/Receipt of the attached Warrant as follows:

That on the 19th day of October, 2011, and within 10 days after filing of the Application for Issuance of Search Warrant, I went to the person, place or thing described in said Warrant and searched the same for the property described, and that upon said person, place or thing I discovered the following property described in said Warrant which I then and there took into my possession: (list property taken)

- Multi-color comforter

- Purple shorts

- Multi-color Disney character shirt

- Glow worm toy

- "Cars" themed blanket

- Rolls of tape

- Tape dispenser

that I made this inventory in the presence of (possessor) the person from whose possession I took said property; that the owner of said property is Jeremy Irwin (that there was no person present from whose possession said property was taken); that I delivered to said possessor and/or owner a Receipt for the property taken, together with a copy of this warrant (that, there being no person in possession of said property present on said premises, I left a copy of this Warrant with a Receipt for the property taken, in a conspicuous place on said premises); that I have now placed said property so taken in the possession of the Court that issued said Search Warrant.

Subscribed and Sworn before me this   day of  , .

Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2011, 06:25:11 PM »

A tape dispenser makes a clicking sound if done slowly... hmmm...
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2011, 06:29:07 PM »

Actually how long was Lisa dead is my question.
When was the last time anyone besides the adults saw her?

At this time, I don't believe anything she has said.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2011, 06:29:59 PM »

TY Itaryl Moosee,for the typed/copied text of warrant
hoping this case gets solved/someone arrested,while,im off to the
high school varsity playoff for state champ

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2011, 06:30:30 PM »

now lets' go over that timeline again Miss Bradley.............

I would love to be a fly on the wall wherever DB is right now......just saying  Monkey Devil!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2011, 06:33:18 PM »

Just MAYBE the woman who saw a guy walking w a baby w dangling arms she says ... Was Debbies brother or ? Walking to bury the baby somewhere.

It was rumored that Debbie's brother lived in the basement of the Bradley/Irwin home.  Was there any affirmation?

Janet

+++++

The man seen on a surveillance tape shopping with Baby Lisa's mother has been identified as the woman's brother, according to a news report.

Deborah Bradley and her brother were purchasing wine for a family event at the Festival Foods near her home in Kansas City, Mo., family members tell KCTV5.

According to the station, police have interviewed the brother and determined he wasn't involved in the disappearance of 10-month-old Lisa.

<snipped>

No solid confirmations of where he resides.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2011, 06:34:14 PM »

From the Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotine: The Greater Kansas City Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotline, Kansas City, Missouri Police Department and FBI have received numerous inquiries in regard to the website www.lisa-irwin.com and want to make it clear to the public that this website is NOT affiliated with the official investigation, the TIPS Hotline, KCPD or FBI.
Further, the TIPS Hotline wants to warn the public that although the www.lisa-irwin.com site encourages the public “if you have any information about this case, please use the form below, even anonymous tips will be welcome:” it is unlikely that submissions are truly anonymous. The Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotline has software in place that keeps TIPSTERS anonymous and prohibits the tracking of IP addresses or cell phone numbers if the TIP is received via text message.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers Greater Kansas City TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS (8477), TIPS may also be submitted electronically at KCcrimestoppers.com, or by texting TIP452 and you information to 274637 (CRIMES). Information leading to an arrest in the case could be eligible for up to $1,000.00 in reward money.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 5:29 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bSSvzTpA

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2011, 06:35:18 PM »

now lets' go over that timeline again Miss Bradley.............

I would love to be a fly on the wall wherever DB is right now......just saying  Monkey Devil!
Me too........

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2011, 06:36:22 PM »

What is the significance of taking a tape dispenser?  sorry if I missed something
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2011, 06:37:38 PM »

What is the significance of taking a tape dispenser?  sorry if I missed something

I'd like to know what kind of tape and dispenser? They have packing tape dispensers. And as someone above mentioned, that can make a sort of clicking noise while being used. And if they were wrapping a dead something, there might be DNA.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2011, 06:37:46 PM »

watch the husband and his facial expressions (and lack thereof) and his eyes when the interviews are replayed.  That is not normal to me, anyway.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2011, 06:44:28 PM »

KCTVPhotog_Bill Bill Lindsay
by NimaKCTV5
The KCMO police helicopter just made 3 passes over the Irwin family home on Walrond and now it looks like it's headed to the Lister house.
13 minutes ago https://twitter.com/#!/NimaKCTV5

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2011, 06:45:58 PM »

watch the husband and his facial expressions (and lack thereof) and his eyes when the interviews are replayed.  That is not normal to me, anyway.
I agree. 

~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2011, 06:51:21 PM »

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

No solid confirmations of where he resides.

Thanks cartfly

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2011, 06:58:08 PM »

Actually how long was Lisa dead is my question.
When was the last time anyone besides the adults saw her?

At this time, I don't believe anything she has said.

I'm speculating that Deborah put the baby in her bed with her and an inebriated mother suffocated her own baby.
Baby falls onto the floor or mother puts her on the floor and then disposes of body and creates baby kidnapped alibi.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2011, 06:59:08 PM »

I agree. 

Not normal whatsoever!!!!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2011, 07:00:43 PM »

This reaffirms for me the travesty of justice in the Caylee Anthony case.  Now everyone thinks they can get a way with it.   

Yep now we see the fallout. Hope Baez burns in hell with Casey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.