March 28, 2024, 07:06:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423260 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2011, 07:01:45 PM »

now lets' go over that timeline again Miss Bradley.............

I would love to be a fly on the wall wherever DB is right now......just saying  Monkey Devil!

flies always have a way of landing on the poop

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2011, 07:04:05 PM »

someone asked what Lisa was last reported wearing, this is from the original amber alert issued, but I noted that they say shorts/pants --- seems like a mom would know the difference between pants and shorts. Kind of odd.

blonde hair

blue eyes

30-inches tall

weighs 26-30 lbs.

has two bottom teeth

a beauty mark on right outer thigh

currently has a cold with a cough and a small bug bite under her left ear.

last seen wearing purple shorts/pants with white kittens printed.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2011, 07:13:50 PM »

Cadaver Dogs Detect Smell of 'Deceased Human' in Irwin House?  Oh dear, this does not look good.  I can only pray that it's the odor of DB's atrophied ladybits and not baby Lisa.

Does anyone know how soon a deceased body would start to give off a an odor?  Would it be immediately, minutes or hours?

I just saw this:
Investigator searches the memorial outside home of missing baby

Why would they search there?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2011, 07:15:48 PM »

What is the significance of taking a tape dispenser?  sorry if I missed something

fingerprints/hair/dna
used for perhaps wrapping around baby for body disposal
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2011, 07:16:24 PM »

::snipping2::
someone asked what Lisa was last reported wearing, this is from the original amber alert issued, but I noted that they say shorts/pants --- seems like a mom would know the difference between pants and shorts. Kind of odd.

I've seen baby/toddler pants that are not shorts or pants as the hem is just below the knee.  I have no idea what they're called.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2011, 07:16:30 PM »

Cadaver Dogs Detect Smell of 'Deceased Human' in Irwin House?  Oh dear, this does not look good.  I can only pray that it's the odor of DB's atrophied ladybits and not baby Lisa.

Does anyone know how soon a deceased body would start to give off a an odor?  Would it be immediately, minutes or hours?

I just saw this:
Investigator searches the memorial outside home of missing baby

Why would they search there?

I have a stupid question I'm sure, but what are ladybits?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2011, 07:17:07 PM »

I've seen baby/toddler pants that are not shorts or pants as the hem is just below the knee.  I have no idea what they're called.

capris????

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2011, 07:21:34 PM »

Not a stupid question.  Well, let's just say that if I told you, I'd probably be banned.  Laughing

capris????

Yes, that's it!  Good lord, as a former clothing designer you'd think I'd have known that.  Yes, those type of shorts/pants thingys usually come as a set with a long waisted top.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2011, 07:26:18 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2011, 07:26:37 PM »

this states purple pants
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2011, 07:28:07 PM »

Not a stupid question.  Well, let's just say that if I told you, I'd probably be banned.  Laughing

capris????

Yes, that's it!  Good lord, as a former clothing designer you'd think I'd have known that.  Yes, those type of shorts/pants thingys usually come as a set with a long waisted top.

well dad nab it now I'm curious about ladybit, but I don't want you to be banned. 

I know what you are talking about - I've seen those type of pants as a set for kids.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2011, 07:29:20 PM »

hey everyone, just wanted to comment on this case.  i have been following it but ever since the casey anthony case i haven't posted as much. 

i personally think that if the mom did roll over on lisa in bed and suffocated her that she would have called 911 and reported it. i think she intentionally killed her baby.  however, she is certainly taking "pre emptive" strikes at trying to set up a good defense for herself.  i unfortunately think we are going to see many effects of the anthony trial in further cases of parents killing their children. its sickening.  i don't know how certain lawyers (cough cough) sleep at night.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2011, 07:29:20 PM »

What is the significance of taking a tape dispenser?  sorry if I missed something

fingerprints/hair/dna
used for perhaps wrapping around baby for body disposal

Oh just had a sad idea what if she had typed Lisa's little mouth like you know who did. OH crap this makes me sick to think about

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2011, 07:33:23 PM »

capris????

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2011, 07:46:20 PM »

capris????

They are also called peddle pushers, that's from way back in time.  1940-50s

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2011, 07:47:03 PM »

well dad nab it now I'm curious about ladybit, but I don't want you to be banned. 

How 'bout a clue then:  The definition of ladybits loosely rhymes with the medical term for chest pains.

BBM
hey everyone, just wanted to comment on this case.  i have been following it but ever since the casey anthony case i haven't posted as much. 

i personally think that if the mom did roll over on lisa in bed and suffocated her that she would have called 911 and reported it. i think she intentionally killed her baby.  however, she is certainly taking "pre emptive" strikes at trying to set up a good defense for herself.  i unfortunately think we are going to see many effects of the anthony trial in further cases of parents killing their children. its sickening.  i don't know how certain lawyers (cough cough) sleep at night.

That's a good point.  I believe she would call 911 too, IF she had been sober.  Rolling over onto your baby normally would be an unfortunate accident.  Rolling over while intoxicated could be considered child endangerment/involuntary manslaughter.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2011, 07:48:47 PM »

capris????

They are also called peddle pushers, that's from way back in time.  1940-50s
I'll chime in with *clam diggers* 
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2011, 07:51:17 PM »

How 'bout a clue then:  The definition of ladybits loosely rhymes with the medical term for chest pains.

BBM

That's a good point.  I believe she would call 911 too, IF she had been sober.  Rolling over onto your baby normally would be an unfortunate accident.  Rolling over while intoxicated could be considered child endangerment/involuntary manslaughter.

Yes, this is what I think, even though accidental, she might not call 911.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2011, 07:58:06 PM »

A tape dispenser makes a clicking sound if done slowly... hmmm...

Yes it would.  I also considered someone was trying lighters in the house to find one that worked so they could burn evidence in the dumpster.

I believe what happened to Lisa was more of an assault instead of being smothered while sleeping.  Mom seems to be very guilty and if she was extremely tired and had spent a couple of hours trying to get her baby to quiet down, I believe she reacted in anger and killed Lisa, perhaps even as a result of putting tape over her mouth so she couldn't hear her cries.

She initially began to dig in the backyard but thought better of it.  Perhaps she carried Lisa's body to the woods and was crying loudly, hence the witness who heard a scream from the woods that night, but she could not bring herself to dispose of the body so she called someone to come help her, hence the phones are missing... she would not want those calls traced.  The 2:30 phone call coincides with the timing of the dumpster fire.  This Someone came (a smallish male, according to witness description, with no vehicle) and took Lisa's body. 

I wonder if witnesses saw a live baby in the arms of the man carrying her.  Maybe in the night shadows the man appeared to be black but is in fact a white man.  Someone carrying a deceased baby would not think it necessary to cover her with a coat or blanket. 

Her two boys should be interviewed again.  Would Lisa need to be charged for that to happen without her consent? 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2011, 07:58:24 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hi6de2tS1a3rjtRwfNB28lHr2OJw?docId=1246e8c904544656a34e35524a3d413f
Document: Cadaver dog 'hit' at missing baby's home
October 21, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — An FBI cadaver dog reacted to the scent of a dead person inside the Kansas City home where a baby girl disappeared nearly three weeks ago, and investigators discovered soil in the backyard that had been "recently disturbed or overturned," police said in a court document released Friday.

The affidavit, filed earlier this week in support of a search warrant targeting the family's home, also stated that the girl's mother, Deborah Bradley, "made the statement she did not initially look for her baby behind the house because she 'was afraid of what she might find.'"

Those details and others in the affidavit, publicly released for the first time Friday, led to a daylong search Wednesday of the family's home, where the parents say then-10-month-old Lisa Irwin must have been snatched in the middle of the night as the mother and two other boys slept.  ::snipping2::

The affidavit stated that an FBI cadaver dog taken into the house Monday indicated a "positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed."

The FBI dogs, which often are used at both disaster and crime scenes, are trained "specially to recognize the scent of decaying, decomposing human flesh," retired FBI special agent Jeff Lanza said Friday.

"That can be the scent of an actual body decomposing, or residual scents after the body is no longer there," Lanza said.

Dr. Edward David, a deputy chief medical examiner for the state of Maine and co-author of the "Cadavar Dog Handbook," said that when a body is left in one spot for several hours, cells are left behind. They continue to decompose and create an odor, giving the dog scents to detect.

He said that while trained dogs may fail to detect the smell of human decomposition about 30 percent of the time, they generally don't alert when nothing is there. One exception is when human waste is present.

The court document also indicated police felt they needed handheld digging tools after an investigator noticed dirt in a garden area behind the home appeared to have been "recently disturbed or overturned." During Wednesday's search, investigators could be seen digging behind a shed in the backyard.

Among other revelations in the affidavit:

—Officers searched all rooms in the house and the basement after being called to the home Oct. 4. Officers sought evidence but because the parents said the baby had been abducted, the only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints were the baby's bedroom and possible entry points.

—The parents had told police that three cell phones were missing. The affidavit said a phone had since been found in a desk drawer, but that phone wasn't one of those reported missing. The missing phones haven't been found.

—Interviews with people involved in the case revealed "conflicting information for clear direction in the investigation."

Another document released Friday revealed some of what police recovered from the home during Wednesday's search: a comforter and blanket, some clothes, rolls of tape and a tape dispenser.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.