March 28, 2024, 09:39:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423281 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2011, 08:02:56 PM »

hey everyone, just wanted to comment on this case.  i have been following it but ever since the casey anthony case i haven't posted as much. 

i personally think that if the mom did roll over on lisa in bed and suffocated her that she would have called 911 and reported it. i think she intentionally killed her baby.  however, she is certainly taking "pre emptive" strikes at trying to set up a good defense for herself.  i unfortunately think we are going to see many effects of the anthony trial in further cases of parents killing their children. its sickening.  i don't know how certain lawyers (cough cough) sleep at night.

Sunshine, me too. Welcome back. I agree. Why not call 9-1-1. Unless there's something to hide. Something.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2011, 08:04:25 PM »

I have a stupid question I'm sure, but what are ladybits?

Not a stupid question.  Well, let's just say that if I told you, I'd probably be banned.  Laughing

capris????

Yes, that's it!  Good lord, as a former clothing designer you'd think I'd have known that.  Yes, those type of shorts/pants thingys usually come as a set with a long waisted top.

well dad nab it now I'm curious about ladybit, but I don't want you to be banned. 

I know what you are talking about - I've seen those type of pants as a set for kids.

Lets just say the neatherlands . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2011, 08:05:08 PM »

::snipping2::
someone asked what Lisa was last reported wearing, this is from the original amber alert issued, but I noted that they say shorts/pants --- seems like a mom would know the difference between pants and shorts. Kind of odd.

I've seen baby/toddler pants that are not shorts or pants as the hem is just below the knee.  I have no idea what they're called.

capris????

They are also called peddle pushers, that's from way back in time.  1940-50s
I'll chime in with *clam diggers* 

Culottes

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2011, 08:05:40 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-cadaver-dogs-detect-smell-deceased/story?id=14786129
Missing Baby Lisa: Cadaver Dogs Detect Smell of 'Deceased Human' in Irwin House
October 21, 2011

A cadaver dog searching for evidence of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin "indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human" next to her mother's bed, according to a police affidavit released today.

The affidavit was filed with a Kansas City court to request a search warrant of the family home. That search was carried out Wednesday and police left with several items, including a large portion of carpet.

The court document also indicated that Lisa's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, restricted police access to the home.

"The only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry," the document states.

"The extent of the search had been limited in nature with consent" of the parents, police stated in the request for the search warrant

The cadaver dog that searched the home on Oct. 17 with the parents' agreement "indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed," the affidavit stated. The consistency and accuracy of cadaver dogs has been challenged in past cases.

The police request for the warrant said, "A more extensive and intrusive search needs to be completed at the property where the baby was last accounted."

Earlier today, three witnesses in two Kansas City locations told "Good Morning America" they were convinced they saw a man carrying a baby matching Lisa's description the night she disappeared from her Missouri bedroom.

Mike Thompson told ABC News that he was on his way home from work around 4 a.m. on Oct. 4 when he saw a man in a t-shirt carrying a baby at an intersection about three miles from the Irwin home.

It was shortly after 4 a.m. that Lisa's parents said they discovered she was missing.

"[At] 4 a.m., 45 degrees, baby don't have a coat or nothing and this guy is walking down the street and I thought it was kind of weird," Thompson said.

He thought the sight was so unusual that he recalled considering offering the man and baby a ride home, but couldn't because he was on his motorcycle. He later reported what he saw to police and told ABC News he is convinced the baby was Lisa.
A few hours earlier, a couple living three houses down from the Irwin family said they saw a similar sight. A woman and her husband said they saw a man in a t-shirt carrying a baby. They thought the situation was so unusual that they reported it to police on the morning of Oct. 4.

"It was shocking because I couldn't imagine anyone outside walking with their baby in the cold like that with no clothes on," the woman told ABC News.
The woman said police have interviewed her four times and police say they are still looking into the possible sightings.

"That is something that we've followed up on," said Kansas City Police Department Sgt. Stacey Graves. "We've haven't discounted it and we have no reason to believe that they didn't see what they said that they saw."

"Eyewitness testimony tends to be notoriously unreliable," said "Good Morning America" legal analyst Dan Abrams today. "With that said, the consistency of these two accounts is interesting."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2011, 08:07:39 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20539176,00.html
Baby Lisa Case: Cadaver Dog Picks Up Dead Body Scent in the Family Home
By Jeff Truesdell
Friday October 21, 2011 05:15 PM EDT

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2011, 08:18:58 PM »

And Captain Steve Young has known it for a long time and wasn't about to give up.   

This is probably the rug from the parents' bedroom.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2011, 08:24:36 PM »

And Captain Steve Young has known it for a long time and wasn't about to give up.   

This is probably the rug from the parents' bedroom.
are those landscape lights on the bottom right of this photo? It looks like those solar ones from Home depot.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2011, 08:29:13 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29554334/detail.html
Details Of Lisa Irwin Search Warrant Released
POSTED: 5:16 pm CDT October 21, 2011
UPDATED: 5:18 pm CDT October 21, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29554334/detail.html#ixzz1bSw2w9jN

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2011, 08:34:15 PM »

watch the husband and his facial expressions (and lack thereof) and his eyes when the interviews are replayed.  That is not normal to me, anyway.

I agree.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2011, 08:36:35 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/heycameraman

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
by Heycameraman
Prayer circle in front of #LisaIrwin home. Common occurrence, but Lisa's grandparents & other family showed up tonight. img.ly/9EoD
33 minutes ago

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2011, 08:38:52 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/heycameraman

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
by Heycameraman
Prayer circle in front of #LisaIrwin home. Common occurrence, but Lisa's grandparents & other family showed up tonight. img.ly/9EoD
33 minutes ago

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2011, 08:39:58 PM »

There was a prayer circle in front of Irwin house on North Lister Avenue. KMBC's Cliff Judy reported that this is pretty common occurrence, but two of Lisa Irwin's grandparents showed up tonight.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 7:31 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bSynoDeB

~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2011, 08:45:30 PM »

I was wondering anyone know how long a cadaver dog can detect death?
Jeremys house is from 1958 so if someone died there b4 long ago,is that possible for dogs to pick that up?

I see human waste can be a false too. Guess thy can get the fluid samples maybe?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2011, 08:46:08 PM »

Sorry Muffy! Didn't mean to repeat the photo.   

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2011, 08:48:05 PM »

Sorry Muffy! Didn't mean to repeat the photo.   

No worries. 

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2011, 08:59:21 PM »

Cadaver Dogs Detect Smell of 'Deceased Human' in Irwin House?  Oh dear, this does not look good.  I can only pray that it's the odor of DB's atrophied ladybits and not baby Lisa.

Does anyone know how soon a deceased body would start to give off a an odor?  Would it be immediately, minutes or hours?

I just saw this:
Investigator searches the memorial outside home of missing baby

Why would they search there?
One of the best places to hide something is in plain sight, although it would be extremely brazen to hide evidence in a memorial.  I think it shows that LE is being thorough.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2011, 09:01:07 PM »

Im not sure you all seen this but here is a old friend of hers talking about DB
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/20/deborah-bradley-baby-lisa-irwin-missing_n_1022905.html

I am wondering if they didnt kill Lisa earlier then Oct 3rd. But wondering why they would report now but then wonder if they arent into a cult and little Lisa was used as a sacrifice . So many questions and no answers yet
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2011, 09:04:07 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/download/2011/1021/29552279.pdf
The lawyers and parents statement

forgive me if this has already been posted.
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2011, 09:04:44 PM »

What is the brothers alibi from the time the neighbors saw a man carrying a baby and when the guy on the motorcycle saw what appeared to be the same guy with a baby. Seems to me if there were someone out there innocently walking with their baby at that same time that they would have already spoken up. It also seems to me that they would want to tell the world that he was just out walking his baby. Would made for a good news story.Very suspicious that the man has not spoken up.If the man on the cycle can recognize him then why don't police show him the brothers photo??
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2011, 09:06:02 PM »

HLN- Dr Drew is having a segment regarding baby Lisa, his show is on now

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.