March 28, 2024, 04:07:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423242 times)
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2011, 09:06:25 PM »

I'm going out on a limb here and say I'm thinking the parents aren't guilty. Just a feeling.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2011, 09:07:36 PM »

watch the husband and his facial expressions (and lack thereof) and his eyes when the interviews are replayed.  That is not normal to me, anyway.

I agree.

i completely agree. it is very very freaky
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2011, 09:14:30 PM »

I was wondering anyone know how long a cadaver dog can detect death?
Jeremys house is from 1958 so if someone died there b4 long ago,is that possible for dogs to pick that up?

I see human waste can be a false too. Guess thy can get the fluid samples maybe?

I talked to a guy the other day about his dogs, he had used them in the Kelly Currin case in Oxford NC. Basically he told me that the dog is given something of the person who is missing and that dog follows that scent only. Its not like say 5 yrs ago someone died in my house then yesterday my son was killed in the same room the dogs wouldnt pay attention to the scent unless it matched the victim's . This guy was really interesting to talk to.b. I tried to think of questions to ask but to be honest the dogs just amazed me so much he had drug dogs body dogs and hunter dogs and about 5 other dogs that did cadaver stuff. He let us watch them go through a lesson. He even had a family shih tzu who went through the lesson and when that shih tzu got to the item he would just shake all over like he had just took a bath.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2011, 09:15:51 PM »

HLN- Dr Drew is having a segment regarding baby Lisa, his show is on now

Did I miss it?  Just turned it on, they will be talking about an 11year old.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2011, 09:17:03 PM »

I'm going out on a limb here and say I'm thinking the parents aren't guilty. Just a feeling.

How so?  I am open minded and just want Lisa to come home.  There are lots of things that point to her parents so what gives you the feeling?

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2011, 09:17:30 PM »

I'm thinking they are but I'll wait for more evidence to back up my feelings
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2011, 09:21:32 PM »

I would think that a baby in 45 degree temp without clothes on would be crying

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2011, 09:22:34 PM »

I was wondering anyone know how long a cadaver dog can detect death?
Jeremys house is from 1958 so if someone died there b4 long ago,is that possible for dogs to pick that up?

I see human waste can be a false too. Guess thy can get the fluid samples maybe?

I talked to a guy the other day about his dogs, he had used them in the Kelly Currin case in Oxford NC. Basically he told me that the dog is given something of the person who is missing and that dog follows that scent only. Its not like say 5 yrs ago someone died in my house then yesterday my son was killed in the same room the dogs wouldnt pay attention to the scent unless it matched the victim's . This guy was really interesting to talk to.b. I tried to think of questions to ask but to be honest the dogs just amazed me so much he had drug dogs body dogs and hunter dogs and about 5 other dogs that did cadaver stuff. He let us watch them go through a lesson. He even had a family shih tzu who went through the lesson and when that shih tzu got to the item he would just shake all over like he had just took a bath.

That's awesome! I'm so glad you talked with him and have this info!
I wanted to know for sure it was Lisa not someone else. That makes sense too!
 When will they arrest her I guess there giving time for labs ?

(Poor shih tzu- Smile )

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2011, 09:22:53 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/download/2011/1021/29552279.pdf
The lawyers and parents statement

forgive me if this has already been posted.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2011, 09:23:51 PM »

I would think so too and a sick freezing cold baby
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2011, 09:26:44 PM »

Reminds me of statements Tacopina has made in the past about the innocence of his client Joran van der Sloot.  Also reminds me of the statements by Baez and the Anthony's early on in the Caylee Anthony case before Caylee's body was found.

In other words, that statement by the attorneys for Lisa's parents is worth less than the paper it's written on, IMO.
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2011, 09:29:11 PM »

Let's not forget sick and with a stranger?

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2011, 09:29:43 PM »

The police, however, have starved these parents by withholding information about the investigation.

How would they know that?  Are they implying that the parents have asked certain questions that have gone unanswered?
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2011, 09:29:43 PM »

Ok it is a possibility that it was Lisa and wouldnt be so far fetched of a thought, that all 3 witnesses claimed to seen a man walk with a baby only in a diaper. That man could of been the brother or bother's friend just walking so someone could get a look at the scene of a guy walking with a baby. I just dont believe if Lisa had been kidnapped that the kidnapper would walk in the middle of the night he might walk down the road get in a unmarked car but to walk a few miles is crazy
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2011, 09:30:56 PM »

if they aren't involved then how do you explain the cadaver dog getting a hit in the parents bedroom?
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2011, 09:32:26 PM »

Not if the baby was already dead and parents trying to set up alibis
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2011, 09:35:45 PM »

Ok it is a possibility that it was Lisa and wouldnt be so far fetched of a thought, that all 3 witnesses claimed to seen a man walk with a baby only in a diaper. That man could of been the brother or bother's friend just walking so someone could get a look at the scene of a guy walking with a baby. I just dont believe if Lisa had been kidnapped that the kidnapper would walk in the middle of the night he might walk down the road get in a unmarked car but to walk a few miles is crazy

Could this guy been actually walking to his car that was parked a few blocks away from Lisa's house?
Then he drove and parked and walked a ways away from his car??

That spot at 4:30am the cops should take dogs there..

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2011, 09:37:04 PM »

This reaffirms for me the travesty of justice in the Caylee Anthony case.  Now everyone thinks they can get a way with it.   

ITA..in the past three years we have seen more parents and so called caregivers try to hide/cover the fact they had abised and murdered their child..and they get more bizarre as we go along..each seems to gather momentum and tacitics from the last..

FTLOG..please people..if yoou do not want to parent anylonger take your child to a safe place/shelter and give them up..there are people who will take them in and care for them..there are families waiting to adopt children..why oh why when you can give birth doesn't it come with a heart.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2011, 09:39:23 PM »

Could this guy been actually walking to his car that was parked a few blocks away from Lisa's house?

How does that scenerio fir in with a cadaver dog hitting in the parent's bedroom..no one else in the family is dead..and unless someone from a previous owner died in that room..then we are left with one result.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2011, 09:39:25 PM »

Maybe the cousin/boyfriend(?) helped her to get rid of the dead baby>?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.