March 28, 2024, 01:18:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423302 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2011, 10:50:04 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/EricKCTV5
EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
The NY lawyer for family of #lisairwin speaks out on cadaver dog hit. More at 10 and on KCTV5.com
4 minutes ago

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: October 21, 2011, 10:50:31 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/NimaKCTV5
NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
INTERACTIVE TIMELINE for #LisaIrwin: Details in the search for missing baby #LisaIrwin - #KCTV5: bit.ly/oGyJ67 via @AddThis
11 minutes ago
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15740872/timeline-detailing-the-search-for-missing-baby-lisa-irwin#.TqIrE37fRRc.twitter
TIMELINE: Details in the search for missing baby Lisa Irwin

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: October 21, 2011, 10:51:33 PM »

Wonder if they can get the time of death by dna evidence from the home? If so how it will fit with the timeline of the man walking w the baby w dangly arm leg. I think debbies older brother fits that description? Not saying he did it but if his phone txt hers maybe ..

I thought the baby might be dead (the one not crying at 4 am in the cold in a diaper) and when I heard the descritption it reminded me of when I was 14, the 10 mos old I baby sat was killed when a stroller hit his car, when we arrived at the seen the paramedics were picking him up and I knew he was dead, he was limp and his legs were dangling.....that story made my mind go back 27 yrs and the first thought in my head was, dead baby Sad Or, drugged BIG time...
Aww that's sad I'm sorry that happened and you saw that Sad  just imagining that story makes my stomach week.
 I hope they find out who it was carrying the baby and that thy find Lisa soon
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: October 21, 2011, 10:54:04 PM »

One thing to remember is that the information (dog "hit", soil turned, etc...) in the Warrant is based on information that was gathered on Monday, the 17th of October, when they brought the dogs and searched the home.

The thorough search they did on Wednesday, the 19th of October, was done after LE got  the Warrant approved by the judge.

There is no detail of what they found on the 19th, and if the rug, XRays of the walls, or other things they took got any forensics that can help solve the case.

Just saying.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: October 21, 2011, 10:56:13 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15768295/family-of-lisa-irwin
Affidavit says cadaver dog indicated positive 'hit' in home
October 21, 2011

::snipping2::
"On Oct. 17, 2001 an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of Irwin and Bradley. The cadaver dog indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed," said the affidavit.

Items taken from the home on Wednesday included a comforter, purple shorts, a Disney character shirt, a glow worm toy, a blanket with characters from the movie Cars on it, rolls of tape and a tape dispenser.

The family's lawyer released a new statement Friday, insisting they had nothing to do with the baby's disappearance and chronicling all the ways they've cooperated, including offering DNA samples and consenting to multiple searches.  KCTV5's Betsy Webster tried reaching both NY attorney Joe Tacopina and Kansas City attorney Cynthia Short for a specific response to the new information.  Webster was told a written statement should be coming.

Police said in the affidavit supporting the request for the search warrant that the latest search was so thorough they did not want to run the risk of consent being revoked mid-search.

New York-based attorney Joe Tacopina said his clients are cooperating with police but the Kansas City Police Department said they aren't.
Friday, police warned the public of a website that says its focus is on the baby Lisa case. Police said the website www.lisa-irwin.com is not affiliated with the official investigation, the TIPS Hotline, KCPD or FBI.  They also warn that, while the site says people can leave anonymous tips on it, they believe it is unlikely the submissions are truly anonymous.  Police said that, so far, they have followed up on nearly 700 leads, 65 from outside the metro.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: October 21, 2011, 10:58:25 PM »

TY Itaryl Moosee,for the typed/copied text of warrant
hoping this case gets solved/someone arrested,while,im off to the
high school varsity playoff for state champ

Enjoy the game!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: October 21, 2011, 11:07:02 PM »

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
The NY lawyer for family of #lisairwin speaks out on cadaver dog hit. More at 10 and on KCTV5.com
4 minutes ago

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: October 21, 2011, 11:07:54 PM »

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
4 minutes ago

I wonder if Tacopino knew when he signed up for it, that it would turn ugly like it has.

I also wonder who shelled a couple of hundred thousand dollars to help the parents beat the rap.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 21, 2011, 11:11:43 PM »

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
4 minutes ago

Sung to the tune of the Village People Song "Macho Man"....
Taco, taco man
I've got to be, a taco man
taco, taco man (yeah, yeah)
I've got to be a taco!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: October 21, 2011, 11:27:45 PM »

JoeT is doing this for one reason, publicity! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: October 21, 2011, 11:30:39 PM »

ITA   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #151 on: October 21, 2011, 11:35:13 PM »

ITA   

Ditto!     

Personally, I think he and Baez should open a partnership.
The "Profit From Victims" firm.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2011, 11:35:24 PM »

Hi all monkeys
What time the mom went to the grocery store? i think the baby was unattendant and she died by an accident.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2011, 11:38:13 PM »

I wonder if they brought in another cadaver dog to see if that one hits also?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2011, 11:44:37 PM »

Well, this news of a dog hitting on decomp smell could explain some things.....                            1. JI's early comment about not wanting to interfere with the investigation by going to police station while DB was being questioned.  2. The interaction between the parents.  He seems to be uncomfortable around her.  She seems to be looking for him to defend her.  3. He parents abandoning the home immediately.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2011, 11:54:02 PM »

Hi all monkeys
What time the mom went to the grocery store? i think the baby was unattendant and she died by an accident.

Around 4:40 tp 5ish, Lisa was supposely being watched by the father along with her brothers, He left at 5:20 to go to work DB puts Lisa to bed at around 6:40 then starts drinking (which I agree with several here that I dont buy her drunk story) I think she might of had 1 or 2 but I woud bet she didnt have many more then that. Cause she would of had to of known when she put the boys to bed and she went to bed to be accurate with the neighbor she was drinking with
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: October 21, 2011, 11:59:28 PM »

Two thoughts:

Does the description of the man scene at 12:30 am and at 4:00 am carrying the baby (both sighting by different people with basically the same description of the man), does that description of a male around 5 ft 8 in and 140-150 lbs. meet the description of Deb's brother?

Could someone have died in the house before baby Lisa's parents moved in the home and that would have been the smell that the dogs hit on?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: October 22, 2011, 12:18:39 AM »

Two thoughts:

Does the description of the man scene at 12:30 am and at 4:00 am carrying the baby (both sighting by different people with basically the same description of the man), does that description of a male around 5 ft 8 in and 140-150 lbs. meet the description of Deb's brother?

Could someone have died in the house before baby Lisa's parents moved in the home and that would have been the smell that the dogs hit on?
Puzzler by my understanding when they bring in the dogs, they smell something personal of the victim's like a favorite blanket ,shirt they had on recently etc the dog will only track that scent of that person no matter if 5 people had died in the house,and while they are tracking that scent if they hit up on the death smell then they alert, I am also sure they brought more dogs in yesterday when they were doing the house they asked news crews not to photograph the dogs or tape the dogs.

I personally think someone did carry baby Lisa around in different areas that night but only after she was killed, and this was to start the kidnapping theory up. And I would say it was Lisa's Brother or a friend of his or maybe even a friend of DB. Now this is MOO.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #158 on: October 22, 2011, 12:26:55 AM »

HOLD on to your PANTIES girls......
I thought I had seen it all....rofl. We need an icon thingy for this guy

http://www.myspace.com/alonzo_washington/blog/544586077

October 21, 2011

Press Release/Baby Lisa Irwin Case Breaking tip:

KC,

I am pretty sure that the local press are going to try to leave all of my efforts out that helped make tips come in about the Baby Lisa Irwin case. I wonder will the national media do the same thing. My tips led to the big breaks in the Baby Lisa Irwin case & I think that the press & cops are not going to give me any credit like they always do. It's not easy being a Black crime fighter. Why do these people work so hard to cover up the truth? For news sources that are about the truth read this press release.

Peace,

Alonzo Washington
(913) 321-6764

PRESS RELEASE
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Topic: Activist's social media tips program turned up major evidence that may help solve the Baby Lisa Irwin case!

The big tip in the Baby Lisa case that led to a major search of the home of Baby Lisa Irwin has checked out. FOX NEWS is reporting that police dogs detected a scent of a dead human on the floor of Baby Lisa's parents room in the home. Activist, Alonzo Washington sent the Tips Hotline a tip asking them to re-search the home of Baby Lisa. The crime solving activist has been blogging about the case & asking for tips since the mystery begun. The KCPD contacted the local crime fighter to make sure that he was sharing all of his information & tips about the case with the police during the first week of the case.
Activist, Alonzo Washington contacted the Tips Hotline with what he described as the case breaking tip to have the police do a better search of the Irwin family home on Saturday 10-15-2011. He told them that the dogs may not have picked up the baby's scent for electrician reasons. However, the police scent dogs had never entered the property before his tip. The following Monday 10-17-2011 the dogs were dispatched to the home & picked up the scent of a dead human. Then on Tuesday 10-18-2011 the POLICE CAME BACK WITH A SEARCH WARRANT. The police found fleshly turned dirt like the activist asked the police to check for. The Police & FBI also found the shorts of the child that she was described to be wearing the night her mother put her to sleep.
The persistent anti-crime activist helped the KCMO Police Department & the FBI get the big break in the Baby Lisa Irwin missing child case. The FBI told the press that the major search was not prompted by a tip. However, that clearly is not true. Read the tip that activist, Alonzo Washington sent to the detective (Kevin Boehm) who is over the Tips Hotline & his response. The detective told Mr. Washington that he would forward the tip to the command post. Will the press lie once again about a big tip that Activist Alonzo Washington generated to help local law enforcement solve another criminal case? Mr. Washington will be at the crime scene of Baby Lisa's home to do more Youtube videos about the case in the near future. To reach him call: (913) 321-6764

Det. Kevin Boehm:
I received a tip that may be the case breaking tip. I have taken some time to research the possibility of the tip. It checks out. The tip states that Baby Lisa is in the home or on the property of 3620 Lister. I know that your people have searched that location. However, you have not search it the way it needs to be searched. In obtaining this tip I assumed that my source was of the same occupation of Baby Lisa's dad. After questioning him & doing some research about electricians. I learned a lot about their duties. They are known to read blue prints, they work with metals & plastic boxes & they go inside of walls houses on a regular basis. This would give them a great ability to hide a small body like a infant in places that most people could not find it. My tips are saying this child may inside the septic tank of the home or inserted in the walls of the home in a metal box or plastic box. If this is true the wiring, water & chemicals could have put your police dogs off of the scent of the baby. My tipsters are saying if this home & yard was taken apart like the other home you all searched the baby would be recovered. Electricians are also skilled in digging trenches. That's why the yard should be dug up also. I know that fire fighter have equipment that can see through walls. Perhaps, your department could get them to use that device to help locate boxes in the walls of the home. I also checked the stats of mothers killing their children by flushing them down the toilet. It was amazedly high. That's why the septic tank tip could be real. I also thought this tip could be real because the parents never wanted to return to the crime scene. Could that be guilt? Maybe, they can't stomach being where the slain child is. The parents have never asked the public to bring the baby home. They have always said drop it off somewhere safe. Fire Station, Church, etc. Could they be suggesting that their home is not safe. All of this makes me think that this tip may be very credible. I have been checking out all of my tips. THIS ONE SEEMS TO MAKE THE MOST SENSE. That's why I have sent it to you. I will also forward this to Major Hundley after I send it to you first. I think if the police would take Baby Lisa's home apart they will find her.

Regards,

Alonzo Washington
(913) 321-6764

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: October 22, 2011, 12:32:39 AM »

Two thoughts:

Puzzler by my understanding when they bring in the dogs, they smell something personal of the victim's like a favorite blanket ,shirt they had on recently etc the dog will only track that scent of that person no matter if 5 people had died in the house,and while they are tracking that scent if they hit up on the death smell then they alert, I am also sure they brought more dogs in yesterday when they were doing the house they asked news crews not to photograph the dogs or tape the dogs.

I personally think someone did carry baby Lisa around in different areas that night but only after she was killed, and this was to start the kidnapping theory up. And I would say it was Lisa's Brother or a friend of his or maybe even a friend of DB. Now this is MOO.

I believe dogs are trained to detect different things.

Scent dogs are trained for search for a person's scent - items worn by that person are normally used.

Cadeaver dogs are trained to detect human decomp.

It's being reported that the dogs in this search detected human decomp. 

The dogs cannot detect that it is human decomp from Lisa.  Just that it's human decomp.

Scent dogs can detect Lisa's scent - but they cannot detect human decomp.

One or the other.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.