March 28, 2024, 11:30:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423293 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: October 22, 2011, 12:32:49 AM »

Just jumping in here.....This story is about 20 minutes away from me, if there is anything any monkey would like for me to do or check out, just let me know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: October 22, 2011, 12:39:08 AM »

http://www.omega7.com/html/AlonzoBio.html

http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/2008/11/13/stealing-time-midtown-miscreant-vs-alonzo-washington-arrowhead-addict-vs-jopo-and-big-sexy-life-in-sojoco-vs-toplikar

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: October 22, 2011, 12:39:49 AM »

Just jumping in here.....This story is about 20 minutes away from me, if there is anything any monkey would like for me to do or check out, just let me know.

Hi KCJackie - what is your opinion on this case?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #163 on: October 22, 2011, 12:40:59 AM »

maybe you could check on Deb, she might be out of wine again..... Monkey Devil! (I am sorry, I couldn't resist)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: October 22, 2011, 12:45:16 AM »

Hi KCJackie - what is your opinion on this case?

Hi klaas, truthfully I don't know much about it.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks for me.  Trying to catch up here.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2011, 12:45:44 AM »

well, with this new development I hate to say it but I believe this is another case of parent killing their child, getting rid of the body and yelling"kidnapper"  and its guys like Taco and Biaz that makes these parents think they can actually get away with it, and because of these two dirt bags several already have gotten away with it, its dicusting how they have no feeling for these poor children, they are only interested in jumping into the lime light and getting their name in headlines, they honestly make me sick, I shall pray that little Lisa's body will be found soon and her parents, whichever is guilty, is arrested and made to pay for whatever they did to this sweet baby girl!!!!:'(.........poor poor babies.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2011, 12:46:47 AM »

maybe you could check on Deb, she might be out of wine again..... Monkey Devil! (I am sorry, I couldn't resist)

Lol, she is sickening isn't she?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2011, 01:18:03 AM »

They live so close to the Missouri river, unfortunately lots of bodies have been found there.  Every time I go over the bridge I wonder how many more are in there.   
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2011, 01:18:12 AM »

Just flying by and reading. The Ohio weather is killing my sinuses.

RE: Alonzo.....MOO ~ these child cases
seem to bring out all kinds of weirdos !

What do they do to occupy themselves "between" cases ? LOL 

Next time I feel "bad" I am going to drink wine, & plead the 5th ! 

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2011, 01:39:06 AM »

Yuknowmenot??????  Do you live close by?
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2011, 01:44:31 AM »

Yes, I am in JoCo
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2011, 01:54:40 AM »

Yes, I am in JoCo

What's your opinion?
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2011, 01:58:55 AM »

Yes, I am in JoCo

What's your opinion?
I think DB is responsible.  Big question for me is accidentally or intentionally, but I am leaning towards the latter.  I am also beginning to think she might have had "professional" help after the fact.  How familiar are you with the history of that part of town and the inhabitants of KC North?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2011, 02:04:56 AM »

Yes, I am in JoCo

What's your opinion?
I think DB is responsible.  Big question for me is accidentally or intentionally, but I am leaning towards the latter.  I am also beginning to think she might have had "professional" help after the fact.  How familiar are you with the history of that part of town and the inhabitants of KC North?

Just a little....anything in particular that your thinking?
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2011, 02:09:32 AM »

I would think that a baby in 45 degree temp without clothes on would be crying
I would think so too and a sick freezing cold baby

Ok it is a possibility that it was Lisa and wouldnt be so far fetched of a thought, that all 3 witnesses claimed to seen a man walk with a baby only in a diaper. That man could of been the brother or bother's friend just walking so someone could get a look at the scene of a guy walking with a baby. I just dont believe if Lisa had been kidnapped that the kidnapper would walk in the middle of the night he might walk down the road get in a unmarked car but to walk a few miles is crazy

Could this guy been actually walking to his car that was parked a few blocks away from Lisa's house?
Then he drove and parked and walked a ways away from his car??

That spot at 4:30am the cops should take dogs there..

How does that scenerio fir in with a cadaver dog hitting in the parent's bedroom..no one else in the family is dead..and unless someone from a previous owner died in that room..then we are left with one result.
they were already setting the kidnapping story up and to do that they needed someone to walk different streets carrying the baby and hopefully a person or 2 would see them but wouldnt be close enough to give a description of the guy.

Or the person who helped DB didn't have a vehicle.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2011, 02:13:09 AM »

Yes, I am in JoCo

What's your opinion?

Maybe  .  You ever hear any rumors of tunnels under houses up there?  A comment made to me early on about the appearance of a family member along with some background on tacoJoe that Kermit posted a couple days back and the mention in the news that it was a family connection that brought both Stanton and tacoJoe to town has me wondering.  It seems so far-fetched, but nothing can be ruled out at this point.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2011, 02:20:49 AM »

Yes, I am in JoCo

What's your opinion?

Maybe  .  You ever hear any rumors of tunnels under houses up there?  A comment made to me early on about the appearance of a family member along with some background on tacoJoe that Kermit posted a couple days back and the mention in the news that it was a family connection that brought both Stanton and tacoJoe to town has me wondering.  It seems so far-fetched, but nothing can be ruled out at this point.

Ohhhhh, I will have to check that out - I wondered how taco got involved so fast - makes sense now.  I'll go back and find Kermits post!!  I really have only seen about 20 minutes total news on this - will have to check out some family member pics.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2011, 02:28:06 AM »

Yes, I am in JoCo

What's your opinion?

Ohhhhh, I will have to check that out - I wondered how taco got involved so fast - makes sense now.  I'll go back and find Kermits post!!  I really have only seen about 20 minutes total news on this - will have to check out some family member pics.
I will watch for your take on it! Here is a link to a reply I made to him http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12176.msg1478725#msg1478725 I have to run now, I am exhausted.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2011, 02:41:04 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/EricKCTV5
EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
The NY lawyer for family of #lisairwin speaks out on cadaver dog hit. More at 10 and on KCTV5.com
4 minutes ago

Sung to the tune of the Village People Song "Macho Man"....
Taco, taco man
I've got to be, a taco man
taco, taco man (yeah, yeah)
I've got to be a taco!

That song is gonna be stuck in my head all night!
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2011, 02:43:24 AM »

1. Find baby Lisa
2. Slap DB
3. Check if JI has a pulse
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.