March 28, 2024, 05:23:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423322 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #220 on: October 22, 2011, 12:42:01 PM »

Thinking outside of the box.
What if Lisa was dead way before the morning call to police.

What if Lisa wasn't sick but dead, told Lisa's brothers she was sick and staying in bed with the door closed.

What mother would go next door to drink IF a child is sick and to the store ?

I thought of that,too!  She could have been next door at Sippy's Smile with the baby monitor. IMO

Bottom line, IF you have NOTHING to hide you don't change stories in midstream.
That's what is bothering me from the 3rd day and after of this investigation.

Just hope they find Lisa, so we would know what actually happened.
Also still think the cops should take the dogs to the last sighting of the guy with the baby.

You are right, But she got sippy, involved, prob, Mucho Man, (guess) and now she is in deep doo doo.  How many people are involved, in this cover-up?

She screwed-up.  Why did the dip-stick, husband (J.I.) go along with this?  He thought he would lose custody of his son, perhaps, if it was believed that his partner (DB) was neglectful.

IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: October 22, 2011, 12:47:28 PM »

what do you guys think of the "man walking a baby in a diaper" report?  legit?  (by the way I think Devil-rah did something definitely)  If the reports are legitimate and there was someone walking around at 4am with a baby barely dressed even it was much warmer than the attorney reported why hasn't he or someone he knows come forward saying "no not Lisa"? Embarrassed?  I don't know something about the couple a few houses down & the motorcyclist 3 miles away seeing that just doesn't ring true to me.  Why would a kidnapper walk in plain site with the baby not even wrapped up?   I can't imagine some idiot kidnapper just walking down the street with the baby for anyone passing by to see.  It's not like it is an extremely secluded area. Geez I don't know ........this case is causing me just as much stress as CA and though the circumstances are different I am feeling a sense of deja vu here.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: October 22, 2011, 12:51:30 PM »

Rambling Thoughts

1.  Starbucks security cameras provide an alibi for Jeremy who worked night shift for THE FIRST TIME and arrived home prior to the end of his shift.

2.  A neighbor provides an alibi for Debbie ... an inebriated Debbie who was not in any condition at 10:30 PM to have the mindset to disappear her daughter and the cellphones ... a Debbie who turned off the lights in the home prior to retiring.

Inquiring minds want to know ... when was the last time that ANYBODY seen baby Lisa?

Inquiring minds want to know ... did the neighbor actually see or hear 11 month old baby Lisa who was allegedly put to bed at 6:40 PM ... or could it be that the crib was empty.

In other words ... did something bad happen to baby Lisa prior to Debbie's evening of dringing wine?  Did something bad happen to baby Lisa prior to her father's departure to work?

Could it be that Debbie being captured on security video purchasing wine and diapers was part of a plan to put into play her drinking alibi while giving the impression that baby Lisa had not already met her demise?

Why was a polygraph not requested of Jeremy Irwin?  Jeremy may have an alibi for the night baby Lisa allegedly went missing but ... at the very least ... this guy could have had knowledge and ... at the very most ... he could have been a participant in the demise and the disappearance of his daughter in the hours prior to his departure to work.

A red flag!  Jeremy and Debbie's baby is missing but ... permission to the questioning of baby Lisa's siblings is not afforded.  Could it be that the boys witnessed an unfortunate incident in that household regarding their little sister ... an unfortunate incident that happened ... not during the night but the day before?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #223 on: October 22, 2011, 12:53:54 PM »

TY klaas,creepy,i have a ghost too,he goes in an out of house to the yard with me sometimes
he doesnt talk,just looks at me,when in the yard he goes behind the old shed,i look for him
and he is gone

wow, do you "sense" him or see him?  I've had a few incidents happen to me over the years that have turned me into a believer.  The most bizarre is my old hovering lady.....All my life people have seen an old woman hovering over me when I sleep (about 15 people in all - some strangers at the time).  I've seen her too.  My husband believes she was looking out for me - I reported my father for molesting foster children when my idiot family wouldn't do anything about it (and still supported him despite the 40+ kids they found).  That was almost twenty years ago and she's only been seen twice since then.  bizarre.    I keep hoping if Lisa is alive she has "someone" watching over her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 22, 2011, 12:55:26 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052198/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Parents-lawyer-hits-cadaver-dogs-reports.html
Smell of death picked up by police cadaver dog could be decades old, says lawyer for Baby Lisa's parents
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 5:12 PM on 22nd October 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052198/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Parents-lawyer-hits-cadaver-dogs-reports.html#ixzz1bWwM5mYs

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: October 22, 2011, 12:58:33 PM »

Rambling Thoughts

1.  Starbucks security cameras provide an alibi for Jeremy who worked night shift for THE FIRST TIME and arrived home prior to the end of his shift.

2.  A neighbor provides an alibi for Debbie ... an inebriated Debbie who was not in any condition at 10:30 PM to have the mindset to disappear her daughter and the cellphones ... a Debbie who turned off the lights in the home prior to retiring.

Inquiring minds want to know ... when was the last time that ANYBODY seen baby Lisa?

Inquiring minds want to know ... did the neighbor actually see or hear 11 month old baby Lisa who was allegedly put to bed at 6:40 PM ... or could it be that the crib was empty.

In other words ... did something bad happen to baby Lisa prior to Debbie's evening of dringing wine?  Did something bad happen to baby Lisa prior to her father's departure to work?

Could it be that Debbie being captured on security video purchasing wine and diapers was part of a plan to put into play her drinking alibi while giving the impression that baby Lisa had not already met her demise?

Why was a polygraph not requested of Jeremy Irwin?  Jeremy may have an alibi for the night baby Lisa allegedly went missing but ... at the very least ... this guy could have had knowledge and ... at the very most ... he could have been a participant in the demise and the disappearance of his daughter in the hours prior to his departure to work.

A red flag!  Jeremy and Debbie's baby is missing but ... permission to the questioning of baby Lisa's siblings is not afforded.  Could it be that the boys witnessed an unfortunate incident in that household regarding their little sister ... an unfortunate incident that happened ... not during the night but the day before?

I agree to all.  There is NO reason why those kids should not be interviewed two three even four times.  There is not an innocent parent alive that wouldn't give their kids a big kiss & hug & say thank you for talking to the police just tell them the truth no matter what.  Not one innocent parent.  Guilty parents are a different story.

could they be hiding something that one of the older kids did?  Hit her or something?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: October 22, 2011, 01:30:17 PM »

http://search.isp.netscape.com/nsisp/boomframe.jsp?query=hinky+meter&page=1&offset=0&result_url=redir%3Fsrc%3Dwebsearch%26requestId%3Dac0973d63c94d9f4%26clickedItemRank%3D1%26userQuery%3Dhinky%2Bmeter%26clickedItemURN%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.thehinkymeter.com%252F%26invocationType%3D-%26fromPage%3DNSISPResultsT%26amp%3BampTest%3D1&remove_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thehinkymeter.com%2F

Lisa Irwin case: Search warrant and People details

Vals latest on Baby Lisa

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: October 22, 2011, 01:40:28 PM »

Ruling out nothing, I will search outside the box.

Can we assume JL belongs to the electrician's union? Was this night work at Starbucks a union job or under the table, making a few quick bucks? Wonder who owns that particular Starbucks. How long ago had that job been scheduled? Did JL finish the job quicker than anticipated and that is why he was home early? What time does Starbucks open? He had to finish before opening for the day.

Was this a one night job? Were other electricians working on this job? ANYone there that night other than JL? How do they describe his work and his behavior. Was he in a rush to get finished and get home?

How many dumpsters line the route from home to Starbucks?

Has JL done work for Starbucks before?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: October 22, 2011, 02:25:11 PM »

Can we assume JL belongs to the electrician's union? Was this night work at Starbucks a union job or under the table, making a few quick bucks? Wonder who owns that particular Starbucks. How long ago had that job been scheduled? Did JL finish the job quicker than anticipated and that is why he was home early? What time does Starbucks open? He had to finish before opening for the day.

Was this a one night job? Were other electricians working on this job? ANYone there that night other than JL? How do they describe his work and his behavior. Was he in a rush to get finished and get home?

Here Vallhal says Jeremy was in a job he was supposed to be done at 10:00 pm
I'm not sure if he was on service calls? Or assigned jobs .. good questions
 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/22/lisa-irwin-case-search-warrant-and-people-details/#more-8239

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: October 22, 2011, 02:26:10 PM »

I believe LE has footage from Starbucks showing him working the time he said he was at that Starbucks. 
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #230 on: October 22, 2011, 02:34:51 PM »

what do you guys think of the "man walking a baby in a diaper" report?  legit?  (by the way I think Devil-rah did something definitely)  If the reports are legitimate and there was someone walking around at 4am with a baby barely dressed even it was much warmer than the attorney reported why hasn't he or someone he knows come forward saying "no not Lisa"? Embarrassed?  I don't know something about the couple a few houses down & the motorcyclist 3 miles away seeing that just doesn't ring true to me.  Why would a kidnapper walk in plain site with the baby not even wrapped up?   I can't imagine some idiot kidnapper just walking down the street with the baby for anyone passing by to see.  It's not like it is an extremely secluded area. Geez I don't know ........this case is causing me just as much stress as CA and though the circumstances are different I am feeling a sense of deja vu here.

It's my opinion the 'baby' sighted was not 'wrapped up' so anyone seeing them would be sure to report a 'baby'...  Why?  Wow...  Too many possibilities to list. 

Also - do we even know it was a baby? Or a doll?

~ fanta
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: October 22, 2011, 02:46:51 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/22/lisa-irwin-case-search-warrant-and-people-details/#more-8239

Lisa Irwin case: Search warrant and People details

Val's latest

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: October 22, 2011, 03:16:22 PM »

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/132368633.html?cmpid=15585797
Posted on Sat, Oct. 22, 2011
Police: Cadaver dog 'hit' at missing baby's home
HEATHER HOLLINGSWORTH
The Associated Press

Orlin Wagner
A Kansas City Police crime scene investigator carries items from the home of missing baby Lisa Irwin in Kansas City, Mo., Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011. (AP Photo/Orlin Wagner)
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Police say an FBI cadaver dog reacted to the scent of a dead person inside the Kansas City home where a baby girl disappeared nearly three weeks ago, and investigators discovered soil in the backyard that had been "recently disturbed or overturned," according to a released court document.

The affidavit, released Friday after being filed earlier this week in support of a search warrant targeting the family's home, also stated that the girl's mother, Deborah Bradley, "made the statement she did not initially look for her baby behind the house because she `was afraid of what she might find.'"
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: October 22, 2011, 03:50:33 PM »

It's my opinion the 'baby' sighted was not 'wrapped up' so anyone seeing them would be sure to report a 'baby'...  Why?  Wow...  Too many possibilities to list. 

~ fanta
My 1st thought, why didn't the first hubby just wait and follow him to see if everything was ok.  Or at least talk to him.
People don't want to be involved.....I guess.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: October 22, 2011, 03:51:36 PM »

I am not around that often, and am trying my best to keep my distance from this case...but when I am around...I am here reading. Even though I'm not a very faithful poster, I still admire you guys and all that you do.

I don't see how you stand it, and I know without a doubt the only reason you stay with it is because there is a chance you might do some good.

My heart is sick over this child...especially since it's coming on the heels of Caylee, Zahra and many other precious lives that have been so brutally cut short.

I am praying for Lisa and also all of you, because anyone who can do this day to day deserves prayers and praise.

I am literally shaking all over as I type this...I have no idea why it is affecting me this way. This isn't a healthy frame of mind, but I just can't seem to overcome it. Peace to you all and God Bless.

My Blog:
http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: October 22, 2011, 04:16:21 PM »

~ fanta
My 1st thought, why didn't the first hubby just wait and follow him to see if everything was ok.  Or at least talk to him.

People don't want to be involved.....I guess.

I don't think so.  There was a baby obviously at risk.

If I were to see a man walking down iye street in the middle of the night in 42 degree temperature carrying an unclothed baby ... I probably would never suspect any wrongdoing but ... I would definitely know that something was wrong and ... doing something to assist would be my first reaction.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: October 22, 2011, 04:17:13 PM »

lye stree s/b our street

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: October 22, 2011, 04:30:24 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/EricKCTV5
EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
The NY lawyer for family of #lisairwin speaks out on cadaver dog hit. More at 10 and on KCTV5.com
4 minutes ago

Slip of tongue or attorney-client privlege?
“These are two parents who are grieving every day over the loss of their daughter,” he [Joe Tacopina]said.
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/17/3212350/mother-tells-today-show-she-was.html
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #238 on: October 22, 2011, 04:31:23 PM »

Fort Bragg case offers eerie parallels to Lisa Irwin's disappearance
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21/3222111/case-offers-eerie-parallels.html

::snipping2::

Deborah Bradley, mother of Lisa, lived at a residence at Fort Bragg, N.C., a little over a mile away from the home where the other infant, Harmony Jade Creech, “disappeared.”

Bradley, the bloggers contend, must have known about the other case. After all, her husband then was a private in the 82nd Airborne, the same unit as the victim’s father.

“After reading the (Deja Vu) post, it sounds like it was a copy cat…,” opined one man, identifying himself as a relative of the North Carolina victim.

An eerie coincidence, yes, one that Kansas City police say they have not missed.

Hmmmm...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: October 22, 2011, 04:32:39 PM »

I am not around that often, and am trying my best to keep my distance from this case...but when I am around...I am here reading. Even though I'm not a very faithful poster, I still admire you guys and all that you do.

I don't see how you stand it, and I know without a doubt the only reason you stay with it is because there is a chance you might do some good.

My heart is sick over this child...especially since it's coming on the heels of Caylee, Zahra and many other precious lives that have been so brutally cut short.

I am praying for Lisa and also all of you, because anyone who can do this day to day deserves prayers and praise.

I am literally shaking all over as I type this...I have no idea why it is affecting me this way. This isn't a healthy frame of mind, but I just can't seem to overcome it. Peace to you all and God Bless.

My Blog:
http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

thank u for stopping by - every prayer helps those who need it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.