March 28, 2024, 03:00:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423315 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: October 22, 2011, 04:34:14 PM »

Oct. 2nd baby seen in photos at grandparents house
Oct 3rd - Lisa, who will turn 1 on Nov. 11, has not been seen since Monday, Oct. 3.
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/lisa-irwin-family-to-hold-230-pm-news-conference#ixzz1bXjBsoED
Oct. 4th baby reported kidnapped

She said she didn't have more than 10 glasses. Bradley said she frequently drinks heavily at home but only after her children are safely in bed. She also said she takes anxiety medication and had taken a dose that day.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/17/baby-lisa-irwins-parents-joe-tacopina_n_1016594.html

this better not be a post-partum depression defense

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: October 22, 2011, 04:44:05 PM »

jtacopina@tacopinalaw.com
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.1620

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2011, 04:55:29 PM »

Oct. 2nd baby seen in photos at grandparents house
Oct 3rd - Lisa, who will turn 1 on Nov. 11, has not been seen since Monday, Oct. 3.
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/lisa-irwin-family-to-hold-230-pm-news-conference#ixzz1bXjBsoED
Oct. 4th baby reported kidnapped

She said she didn't have more than 10 glasses. Bradley said she frequently drinks heavily at home but only after her children are safely in bed. She also said she takes anxiety medication and had taken a dose that day.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/17/baby-lisa-irwins-parents-joe-tacopina_n_1016594.html

this better not be a post-partum depression defense

I wonder what size (how many ozs.) the glass she was drinking wine from was?  Was she drinking from a wine glass that held 5 ounces?  Was she drinking from a larger glass?  Is she saying she knocked back an amount of wine that would equal 2 bottles of wine?  And what about mixing her anti depressant meds with all the alchohol?  Does that dilute or enhance the anti -depressant? 

http://www.winespectator.com/webfeature/show/id/Health-QA-How-Many-Ounces-is-a-Glass-of-Wine_3588
Robert J. Mills, of the American Medical Association, reports that in the United States, the medical community generally accepts these guidelines outlined by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention: "A standard drink is any drink that contains about half an ounce (13.7 grams or 1.2 tablespoons) of pure alcohol. Generally, this amount of pure alcohol is found in 5 ounces of wine." To put this in perspective, since a bottle of wine is 750ml, or 25 ounces, there are around 5 glasses of wine in a bottle.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2011, 05:09:48 PM »

This video must be when Jeremy and Deborah sped away after this. Jeremy looks distraught!
 http://m.bing.com:80/videos/watch?v=5a05737d-df60-4409-a394-61c7d730c273&mid=10006&form=VDXVAR

If you hit the back key after video theres more videos . One with the black car was Oct 7 I think.. parents were not coop would not talk to media. Jeremy sister made a statement Oct 6 or 7 For the family saying that they are cooperating. I don't believe they have since the 6th..
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #244 on: October 22, 2011, 05:16:19 PM »

This video must be when Jeremy and Deborah sped away after this. Jeremy looks distraught!
 http://m.bing.com:80/videos/watch?v=5a05737d-df60-4409-a394-61c7d730c273&mid=10006&form=VDXVAR

If you hit the back key after video theres more videos . One with the black car was Oct 7 I think.. parents were not coop would not talk to media. Jeremy sister made a statement Oct 6 or 7 For the family saying that they are cooperating. I don't believe they have since the 6th..

The link wouldn't work for me

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: October 22, 2011, 05:17:36 PM »

I apologize if this has been posted already but here's a informative article about cadaver dogs:
http://dogsdontlie.com/main/2008/12/cadaver-dogs-how-reliable-are-they-at-detecting-death/

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: October 22, 2011, 05:34:17 PM »

The link wouldn't work for me
Sorry maybe because of app on my phone it worked for me.
I found another link
 http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DU5oPk8ebfLw&v=U5oPk8ebfLw&gl=US
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: October 22, 2011, 05:43:12 PM »

I am not around that often, and am trying my best to keep my distance from this case...but when I am around...I am here reading. Even though I'm not a very faithful poster, I still admire you guys and all that you do.

I don't see how you stand it, and I know without a doubt the only reason you stay with it is because there is a chance you might do some good.

My heart is sick over this child...especially since it's coming on the heels of Caylee, Zahra and many other precious lives that have been so brutally cut short.

I am praying for Lisa and also all of you, because anyone who can do this day to day deserves prayers and praise.

I am literally shaking all over as I type this...I have no idea why it is affecting me this way. This isn't a healthy frame of mind, but I just can't seem to overcome it. Peace to you all and God Bless.

My Blog:
http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

Wildingheart, I just came back here recently myself since the Caylee Anothony case. I finally found the strength, even though I am still not completely over it. I cannot understand what is wrong with the world when parents not only kill their children, but it's worse to know Casey is walking free. Anyway, I just wanted to respond and say that I am glad you chimed in. Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: October 22, 2011, 05:57:02 PM »

I, too, wonder if it was a real baby or a doll that was seen out in the cold.  If it was a real baby, was the baby drugged so as not to cry in that cold?

Also, I would have thought police could speak with the two brothers without parental consent.  Seems totally odd to me that they can't.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: October 22, 2011, 05:59:22 PM »

Video at link shows footage from last night's prayer vigil.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15768295/family-of-lisa-irwin
Affidavit says cadaver dog indicated positive 'hit' in home
Posted: Oct 21, 2011 1:12 PM CDT Updated: Oct 21, 2011 6:12 PM CDT

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: October 22, 2011, 06:23:18 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/nationworld/sns-rt-us-crime-baby-missingtre79l22f-20111022,0,3176654.story
Attorney discounts cadaver dog's alert in missing baby probe
Reuters
5:13 p.m. CDT, October 22, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo (Reuters) - A lawyer for parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin downplayed on Saturday the significance of a cadaver dog's alert that may have signified the scent of a dead body in the Irwin home.

Court documents showed on Friday that an FBI cadaver dog had picked up the scent of a deceased person in the bedroom of Deborah Bradley, the mother of the missing Missouri baby, earlier in the week.

Lawyer Cyndy Short told ABC's "Good Morning America" in an interview aired Saturday that smells from a dead body can remain in a location for many years.

"My understanding is that there are cold cases where dogs have hit on scents of decomposition that have been in the home for as long as 28 years," Short told "Good Morning America."

"This is an old home, 63 years old. There could be a lot of other explanations for that."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: October 22, 2011, 06:47:22 PM »

Since Le took the bedroom carpet, I'm sure they can get dna from it and find out who's it is.
Did the wide mom give samples to do dna testing to the police?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: October 22, 2011, 06:56:37 PM »

what do you guys think of the "man walking a baby in a diaper" report?  legit?  (by the way I think Devil-rah did something definitely)  If the reports are legitimate and there was someone walking around at 4am with a baby barely dressed even it was much warmer than the attorney reported why hasn't he or someone he knows come forward saying "no not Lisa"? Embarrassed?  I don't know something about the couple a few houses down & the motorcyclist 3 miles away seeing that just doesn't ring true to me.  Why would a kidnapper walk in plain site with the baby not even wrapped up?   I can't imagine some idiot kidnapper just walking down the street with the baby for anyone passing by to see.  It's not like it is an extremely secluded area. Geez I don't know ........this case is causing me just as much stress as CA and though the circumstances are different I am feeling a sense of deja vu here.

It's my opinion the 'baby' sighted was not 'wrapped up' so anyone seeing them would be sure to report a 'baby'...  Why?  Wow...  Too many possibilities to list. 

Also - do we even know it was a baby? Or a doll?

~ fanta
My 1st thought, why didn't the first hubby just wait and follow him to see if everything was ok.  Or at least talk to him.
People don't want to be involved.....I guess.

yep, look at the toddler hit & run video from China - I cried when I watched the video & even more when I found out she died.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: October 22, 2011, 07:00:14 PM »

I, too, wonder if it was a real baby or a doll that was seen out in the cold.  If it was a real baby, was the baby drugged so as not to cry in that cold?

Also, I would have thought police could speak with the two brothers without parental consent.  Seems totally odd to me that they can't.

You know I"m doubting whether they really saw what they're reporting.  I know in our neighborhood people were reporting kids in tshirts in the late fall running in streets.  I even saw them.  Turned out to be deer but because there were no street lights I saw them too & "assumed" it was kids.  yep we're all idiots lol
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #254 on: October 22, 2011, 07:03:38 PM »

I am not around that often, and am trying my best to keep my distance from this case...but when I am around...I am here reading. Even though I'm not a very faithful poster, I still admire you guys and all that you do.

I don't see how you stand it, and I know without a doubt the only reason you stay with it is because there is a chance you might do some good.

My heart is sick over this child...especially since it's coming on the heels of Caylee, Zahra and many other precious lives that have been so brutally cut short.

I am praying for Lisa and also all of you, because anyone who can do this day to day deserves prayers and praise.

I am literally shaking all over as I type this...I have no idea why it is affecting me this way. This isn't a healthy frame of mind, but I just can't seem to overcome it. Peace to you all and God Bless.

My Blog:
http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

Wildingheart, I just came back here recently myself since the Caylee Anothony case. I finally found the strength, even though I am still not completely over it. I cannot understand what is wrong with the world when parents not only kill their children, but it's worse to know Casey is walking free. Anyway, I just wanted to respond and say that I am glad you chimed in. Smile

HI Stayhomemommy, me too.  I had to stop watching the news I was so upset (still am) and disgusted with our justice system as well as parents.  Heck my own mother had to have known her husband was molesting foster children in their house.  Two kids told her.  I even told her and she refused to believe it.  Some people are just evil and some people are too weak to do anything about it.  It just infuriates those of us who are on the right "side". Nice to see your post (again)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: October 22, 2011, 07:16:08 PM »

HI Stayhomemommy, me too.  I had to stop watching the news I was so upset (still am) and disgusted with our justice system as well as parents.  Heck my own mother had to have known her husband was molesting foster children in their house.  Two kids told her.  I even told her and she refused to believe it.  Some people are just evil and some people are too weak to do anything about it.  It just infuriates those of us who are on the right "side". Nice to see your post (again)

Beth, nice to see you, too. Yes, yes. I even downgraded my satelitte service so I don't even get headline news anymore. I just cannot follow anything as closely as I did the CA case. It is shocking how many people won't believe (or don't want to believe) when they are confronted with so much evidence (as in the case of your mother, so sorry, by the way). I had friend from junior high school who was being molested, and no one believed her, even the school counselors, for a LONG time. Finally, one believed her, and she got out. But went into foster care where she was further abused. It's awful. Just awful.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: October 22, 2011, 07:52:12 PM »

Judge Jeanine Pirro Is Live in Kansas City, Missouri With the Latest on Baby Lisa Irwin..

The search for Baby Lisa continues and Judge Jeanine Pirro is live at the crime scene with insight, analysis and the latest in the investigation.

Plus, body language expert Tonya Reiman looks at Baby Lisa’s parents and reveals what they aren’t telling.

Catch a must-see Justice with Judge Jeanine, tonight at 9p ET.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/22/judge-jeanine-pirro-is-live-in-kansas-city-missouri-with-the-latest-on-baby-lisa-irwin/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FoxNewsInsider+%28Fox+News+Insider%29
Bumping for a reminder.

~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: October 22, 2011, 08:17:03 PM »

::snipping2::

The argument already concocted by attorneys claim that scent dogs can hit on human decomposition as old as 28 years. That is quite true, attesting to the credibility of the use of these exceptional canines. However, these dogs are also trained to smell even the skin particles in the air.

Even though the home, which is 64-years old, could be the setting for crimes almost 30-years ago, it doesn't change the fact that this is an investigation and the dogs did in fact hit to the scent of a dead body. Furthermore, it isn't always "decomposition" that these dogs hit on -- not in the sense of a literally rotting body. Dead skin particles begin to decompose immediately and a dog's keen sense of smell picks this up with no problem.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980637561
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: October 22, 2011, 08:37:20 PM »

The houses with the underground tunnels are North from the Irwins - in Sherwood Estates. 
Thanks for that info, although as I understand it the tunnel usage involved several neighborhoods.  Also that they were mainly used to avoid surveillance.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: October 22, 2011, 09:01:16 PM »

You know I"m doubting whether they really saw what they're reporting.  I know in our neighborhood people were reporting kids in tshirts in the late fall running in streets.  I even saw them.  Turned out to be deer but because there were no street lights I saw them too & "assumed" it was kids.  yep we're all idiots lol
maybe the baby was already dead. If that day was cold why the man only had a t-shirt and not a jacket? it can be possible that they took off lisa's clothes and hide them somewhere before to dispposed her body.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.