March 28, 2024, 03:54:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423317 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: October 22, 2011, 09:06:55 PM »

I, too, wonder if it was a real baby or a doll that was seen out in the cold.  If it was a real baby, was the baby drugged so as not to cry in that cold?

Also, I would have thought police could speak with the two brothers without parental consent.  Seems totally odd to me that they can't.

You know I"m doubting whether they really saw what they're reporting.  I know in our neighborhood people were reporting kids in tshirts in the late fall running in streets.  I even saw them.  Turned out to be deer but because there were no street lights I saw them too & "assumed" it was kids.  yep we're all idiots lol
maybe the baby was already dead. If that day was cold why the man only had a t-shirt and not a jacket? it can be possible that they took off lisa's clothes and hide them somewhere before to dispposed her body.

If the baby was in fact Lisa, why would anyone carry her out in the open?  How hard would it have been to toss a towel or pillow case over her or something?  It's not making sense to me.  It would take only one reliable person to witness this, if it were Lisa being carried.  Why risk it? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: October 22, 2011, 09:10:59 PM »

Has anyone seen how long after death until a body gives off scent that he dogs can detect?
o/t for stayathomemommy and the rest of he cableless,most news channel links here work;
http://worldtvsite.net/usa.html

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: October 22, 2011, 09:12:01 PM »

Judge Jeanine Pirro Is Live in Kansas City, Missouri With the Latest on Baby Lisa Irwin..

The search for Baby Lisa continues and Judge Jeanine Pirro is live at the crime scene with insight, analysis and the latest in the investigation.

Plus, body language expert Tonya Reiman looks at Baby Lisa’s parents and reveals what they aren’t telling.

Catch a must-see Justice with Judge Jeanine, tonight at 9p ET.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/22/judge-jeanine-pirro-is-live-in-kansas-city-missouri-with-the-latest-on-baby-lisa-irwin/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FoxNewsInsider+%28Fox+News+Insider%29
Bumping for a reminder.

Watching it now, between claps of thunder and lightning.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: October 22, 2011, 09:19:01 PM »

I, too, wonder if it was a real baby or a doll that was seen out in the cold.  If it was a real baby, was the baby drugged so as not to cry in that cold?

Also, I would have thought police could speak with the two brothers without parental consent.  Seems totally odd to me that they can't.

You know I"m doubting whether they really saw what they're reporting.  I know in our neighborhood people were reporting kids in tshirts in the late fall running in streets.  I even saw them.  Turned out to be deer but because there were no street lights I saw them too & "assumed" it was kids.  yep we're all idiots lol
maybe the baby was already dead. If that day was cold why the man only had a t-shirt and not a jacket? it can be possible that they took off lisa's clothes and hide them somewhere before to dispposed her body.

If the baby was in fact Lisa, why would anyone carry her out in the open?  How hard would it have been to toss a towel or pillow case over her or something?  It's not making sense to me.  It would take only one reliable person to witness this, if it were Lisa being carried.  Why risk it? 
If the baby was a dead Lisa, it is obvious that they didn't have a car. Propably they didn't want to connect anything with the house (plastic bags, towels, etc) if police find Lisa body....  I believe to carry a plastic bag with a body in it will look very suspicious if somebody see them walking early in the morning.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: October 22, 2011, 09:24:58 PM »

Judge Jeanine Pirro Is Live in Kansas City, Missouri With the Latest on Baby Lisa Irwin..

The search for Baby Lisa continues and Judge Jeanine Pirro is live at the crime scene with insight, analysis and the latest in the investigation.

Plus, body language expert Tonya Reiman looks at Baby Lisa’s parents and reveals what they aren’t telling.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/22/judge-jeanine-pirro-is-live-in-kansas-city-missouri-with-the-latest-on-baby-lisa-irwin/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FoxNewsInsider+%28Fox+News+Insider%29
Bumping for a reminder.

I agree with the discussion regarding weight given to decision to tell the world about drinking and not having a clue whether or not DB even checked on Lisa. "She is lying for a reason."
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: October 22, 2011, 09:33:30 PM »

Bumping for a reminder.

I agree with the discussion regarding weight given to decision to tell the world about drinking and not having a clue whether or not DB even checked on Lisa. "She is lying for a reason."

Taco: "When DB and JL realized Lisa was gone, JL went across the street to see if Lisa was there."

We have not heard that before. Up to this point, the story was, "JL went to a neighbor's house asking for help."

IF and that is a big IF, DB really was blotto, it would make sense JL might think Sippy Neighbor took Lisa home with her to make sure she was taken care of.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: October 22, 2011, 09:33:55 PM »

If the baby was a dead Lisa, it is obvious that they didn't have a car. Propably they didn't want to connect anything with the house (plastic bags, towels, etc) if police find Lisa body....  I believe to carry a plastic bag with a body in it will look very suspicious if somebody see them walking early in the morning.

I think it's wied in the middle of the night too....Life is sure stranger then fiction.
Why would ANYONE do that???   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: October 22, 2011, 09:34:42 PM »

I'm bringing this over, in case someone missed it from the previous thread:

Check the distance of the Randolph and 48th intersection from the Irwins' address. Just too far for someone to steal a 30 pound baby and carry it for miles.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209942082992863047244.0004ae79b21a5bcdbda87&msa=0&ll=39.180535,-94.491906&spn=0.006387,0.016179

Map borrowed from http://www.websleuths.com
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #268 on: October 22, 2011, 09:39:13 PM »

Just thinking.... but if God forbid I found my baby dead by accident or negligance and panicked then decided to stage a kidnapping I would think that I would probably wrap/swaddle my baby in one of her blankets.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: October 22, 2011, 09:45:45 PM »

Bumping for a reminder.

Taco: "When DB and JL realized Lisa was gone, JL went across the street to see if Lisa was there."

We have not heard that before. Up to this point, the story was, "JL went to a neighbor's house asking for help."

Judge Janine: "They (DB and JL) told me three times, when asked if someone could have climbed through the window, "NO."

Twelve days later when asked the same question, DB said, "Absolutely not."

Wild Bill talks of a witness who continued to watch the house from 10:30 to 11:00 and that neighbor said lights remained out.

IF and that is a big IF, DB really was blotto, it would make sense JL might think Sippy Neighbor took Lisa home with her to make sure she was taken care of.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: October 22, 2011, 09:46:26 PM »

I put some maps in the map thread..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: October 22, 2011, 09:52:37 PM »

Thank you JG

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: October 22, 2011, 10:01:47 PM »

Thank you JG

YW MuffyBee..
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: October 22, 2011, 10:11:30 PM »

I think it's wied in the middle of the night too....Life is sure stranger then fiction.
Why would ANYONE do that???   

Maybe thy thought no one would see them?

If the dumpster fire had anything to do with it (which i think it did)maybe?
What would they have burned?
The dumpster fire was over an hour b4 Jeremy called 911 (he said he didn't witness anything)Wierd.
LE searched area 4 times near the dumpster and 3 at the landfill.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: October 22, 2011, 10:11:34 PM »

If I remember correctly, the search turned up Lisa's purple shorts. That might explain the "nothing but a diaper" theory. DB said Lisa was wearing the purple shorts that last time she saw her. Wonder why a baby would sleep in uncomfortable clothing instead of pajamas/sleepers?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: October 22, 2011, 10:31:54 PM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/22/3223385/prayers-continue-for-baby-lisa.html#ixzz1bZDgeEpt
Posted on Sat, Oct. 22, 2011 08:29 PM
Prayers continue for missing infant Lisa Irwin

In a circle around the front yard flagpole on North Lister Avenue early this evening, supporters of missing baby Lisa Irwin prayed once again for her family and for Lisa’s safe return.

About 20 people held hands and sang Kumbaya, swaying to the tune and the words, “someone’s crying, Lord” and “someone’s praying, Lord.”

“I picked those verses of the song because we’re all praying and we’re all crying,” said Edith Fine-Duskin, who led the group. She said those who gather every night in front of the Irwin home consider themselves “Baby Lisa’s angels.”

“If you can’t be here, we ask that you say a prayer every night from wherever you are,” Fine-Duskin said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/22/3223385/prayers-continue-for-baby-lisa.html#ixzz1bZHRYyFc

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: October 22, 2011, 10:36:34 PM »

I am speechless after listening to Taco and Meathead on Justice with Judge Jeanine..
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: October 22, 2011, 10:40:50 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/nationworld/sns-rt-us-crime-baby-missingtre79l22f-20111022,0,3176654.story
Attorney discounts cadaver dog's alert in missing baby probe
Reuters
5:13 p.m. CDT, October 22, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo (Reuters) - A lawyer for parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin downplayed on Saturday the significance of a cadaver dog's alert that may have signified the scent of a dead body in the Irwin home.

Court documents showed on Friday that an FBI cadaver dog had picked up the scent of a deceased person in the bedroom of Deborah Bradley, the mother of the missing Missouri baby, earlier in the week.

Lawyer Cyndy Short told ABC's "Good Morning America" in an interview aired Saturday that smells from a dead body can remain in a location for many years.

"My understanding is that there are cold cases where dogs have hit on scents of decomposition that have been in the home for as long as 28 years," Short told "Good Morning America."

"This is an old home, 63 years old. There could be a lot of other explanations for that."
 ::snipping2::

And the carpet is 63 years old?  I don't think so.  Perhaps below the carpet, but they took the carpet.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: October 22, 2011, 10:42:19 PM »

I was searching a little looking for recent news from today on baby Lisa, when I came across this article

Geraldo on Search for Baby Lisa Irwin: “It’s Virtually Impossible This Is Not an Inside Job”
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/14/geraldo-on-search-for-baby-lisa-irwin-%e2%80%9cit%e2%80%99s-virtually-impossible-this-is-not-an-inside-job%e2%80%9d/

Wonder if he is trying to redeem himself after CA 
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: October 22, 2011, 10:43:41 PM »

Who has a 63 yr old carpet!? Wow!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.