March 29, 2024, 04:49:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423423 times)
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: October 23, 2011, 05:08:02 AM »

She admits to having anxiety but she doesn't admit to depression. I want to know all the meds she has been prescribed...and I am betting there's a bunch.
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #301 on: October 23, 2011, 06:09:14 AM »

There's a photo of Lisa and her father floating around.  Jeremy's holding Lisa and smiling - beautiful photo.  If you look close the refrigerator has a handful of prescription medication bottles on top of it - 4 I can see and it looks like more behind.

I want to know who those prescription bottles are marked for, what the medication is, what the dates on the bottles are and if it coincides with pill count, etc.

So much to know but I bet we'll not be told.  Unless they come up as evidence. 

I tried photoshop to see how close I could get to read the labels.  Impossible.

~ fanta
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: October 23, 2011, 08:22:59 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-surveillance-footage-mystery-man/story?id=14795844
Baby Lisa Irwin: New Surveillance Footage of Mystery Man
By CHRISTINA NG and ROB NELSON
Oct. 23, 2011

New surveillance footage of mystery man may support Lisa Irwin parents' claim that their daughter was abducted.

In video obtained exclusively by "Good Morning America," a man dressed in white is seen leaving a wooded area, at 2:30 a.m. -- the night of Lisa's disappearance.

The family claims Lisa was abducted and they point to key witnesses who saw a suspicious man that night, carrying a baby.

::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: October 23, 2011, 08:43:22 AM »

There's a photo of Lisa and her father floating around.  Jeremy's holding Lisa and smiling - beautiful photo.  If you look close the refrigerator has a handful of prescription medication bottles on top of it - 4 I can see and it looks like more behind.

I want to know who those prescription bottles are marked for, what the medication is, what the dates on the bottles are and if it coincides with pill count, etc.

~ fanta

Fanta - if this is the photo you are referring to, looks more like a Campbells Soup insignia to me:

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: October 23, 2011, 08:47:56 AM »

Rule Number One:

While in charge of babies & small children you do not get wasted.
Fanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: October 23, 2011, 09:00:50 AM »

~ fanta

Fanta - if this is the photo you are referring to, looks more like a Campbells Soup insignia to me:

No, there's another photo - same one but shows more of the fridge - it clearly shows 4 prescription bottles - brown with white caps - and another small bottle.  I'll see if I can find it again to post it.

Thanks
~fanta
Fanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: October 23, 2011, 09:02:52 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-surveillance-footage-mystery-man/story?id=14795844

New surveillance footage of mystery man may support Lisa Irwin parents' claim that their daughter was abducted.

In video obtained exclusively by "Good Morning America," a man dressed in white is seen leaving a wooded area, at 2:30 a.m. -- the night of Lisa's disappearance.

The family claims Lisa was abducted and they point to key witnesses who saw a suspicious man that night, carrying a baby.

Mike Thompson told ABC News that he was on his way home from work around 4 a.m. on Oct. 4 when he saw a man in a t-shirt carrying a baby at an intersection about three miles from the Irwin home.

Wow...

You can't see him carrying anything leaving the woods - so I'm not sure why this should give the family 'hope' - but we can still hope can't we!

~ fanta
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: October 23, 2011, 09:09:30 AM »

Fanta - you are correct.  Found the other photo you were referring to (thanks to Crankercrankerson's album).  Can't tell what meds they are but I see at least 3 bottles.  That said the meds could also be for Jeremy or the boys:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 23, 2011, 09:25:13 AM »

Mike Thompson told ABC News that he was on his way home from work around 4 a.m. on Oct. 4 when he saw a man in a t-shirt carrying a baby at an intersection about three miles from the Irwin home.

Wow...

You can't see him carrying anything leaving the woods - so I'm not sure why this should give the family 'hope' - but we can still hope can't we!

~ fanta

Just the portion showing the surveillance video.  Doesn't look like he is carrying anything to me and this is at 2:30am:

Screen grab:

Fanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: October 23, 2011, 09:28:12 AM »

Wow...

~ fanta

Just the portion showing the surveillance video.  Doesn't look like he is carrying anything to me and this is at 2:30am:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="460" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=89e34e5cce&photo_id=6272043897"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=89e34e5cce&photo_id=6272043897" height="460" width="600"></embed></object>

Screen grab:

Thanks so much for posting the vid and screen shot - I've not quite figured that out yet.
Fanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: October 23, 2011, 09:30:08 AM »

Fanta - you are correct.  Found the other photo you were referring to (thanks to Crankercrankerson's album).  Can't tell what meds they are but I see at least 3 bottles.  That said the meds could also be for Jeremy or the boys:

Yes surely they could be for the others - but that's what I'd like to know. 

Are they for Lisa?  Does she have a medical condition we've not been told about?

How many pills are left in each bottle - does it coincide with the refill date.

Are these prescriptions filled out to other people not in the house?  (Meaning someone else might have been staying there)???

SO MANY QUESTIONS those little bottle raise!  Smile

~ fanta
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: October 23, 2011, 09:34:30 AM »

The 2nd half of the full surveillance video at the ABCnews link above shows their attorney walking thru the house after the LE search.  Keeping in mind I don't believe anything defense attorneys say but I did notice she walked into the kitchen and got a screen capture of the refrigerator agaon.  NOTE, the meds are gone now:

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: October 23, 2011, 09:34:44 AM »

Who has a 63 yr old carpet!? Wow!

my mother in law!  It's actually from 1970.  She literally has it professionally cleaned every 6 months.  It's a beautiful orange/brown shag (no joke)
That sounds just like the carpet my grandmother had it was the style then!
She had a nice house too!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: October 23, 2011, 09:43:42 AM »

The 2nd half of the full surveillance video at the ABCnews link above shows their attorney walking thru the house after the LE search.  Keeping in mind I don't believe anything defense attorneys say but I did notice she walked into the kitchen and got a screen capture of the refrigerator agaon.  NOTE, the meds are gone now:

Looks like a box of wine and the 4 pk of Campbell's soup are still there.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: October 23, 2011, 09:47:29 AM »

In the video of the man being seen coming out of the woods it could be anyone. It doesn't say where?
The witnesses that seen the man carrying the baby never says what color of t shirt!

I also have been wondering about Debbie and the neighbor drinking outside for Hours in the cold. Think it was around 40 degrees?why not in the house? If the neighbors daughter was in the house did her neighbor go inside? Did the neighbor see the baby? Why doesn't she talk to media?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: October 23, 2011, 09:52:40 AM »

IF the guy in the video was one carrying the baby he didn't have anything to bury her w in his hands,he's walking! It doesn't make sense.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: October 23, 2011, 10:12:23 AM »

::snipping2::
 Also there was a dumpster burning the night Lisa went missing. The guy who talked to the media, said that the flames were several feet in the air and some sort of solvent had been used.

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/10/23/lisa-irwin-update-23-october-2011-man-seen-dumpster-and-the-carpet/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

(Why would someone use solvent) maybe they cam tie the solvent to Irwin home IF the fire had anything to do with it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: October 23, 2011, 10:13:03 AM »

The Today Show 10/23/2011
http://www.myspace.com/video/565006329/lisa-irwin-today-show-10-23-11/108287102

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: October 23, 2011, 10:14:39 AM »

October 23, 2011
Exclusive: Irwin Family Attorney Responds to Cadaver Dog Hit.. Video

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html
Fanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: October 23, 2011, 10:19:05 AM »

I didn't doubt for a minute the police would take note of those meds but it sure is good to see them gone.  Then again so is Lisa's family. 

Boy do I wish I knew what they were though!  I don't suppose you can pull that rabbit out of your hat?  No...  Well, thanks anyway so much! Smile Smile Smile

~ fanta

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.