March 28, 2024, 11:02:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423287 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #360 on: October 23, 2011, 03:40:47 PM »

I don't believe those meds were for Lisa.  She's only 11 months old.  She'd have been given meds with a dropper top. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: October 23, 2011, 03:41:24 PM »

Right.  All that exclusive was, was the attorney going thru the house complaining about what LE did or didn't do.

I know - lol.  It was silly.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: October 23, 2011, 03:48:04 PM »

I don't believe those meds were for Lisa.  She's only 11 months old.  She'd have been given meds with a dropper top. 

I agree, not Lisa's but the question was did they belong to someone else in the family besides Lisa's mom.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: October 23, 2011, 03:48:06 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15788106/local-attorney-we-might-not-get-the-happy-ending-that-we-want
 ::snipping2::
Items listed in the search warrant return indicated police took a comforter, two pieces of baby clothing, a toy, a "Cars" themed blanket, rolls of tape, a tape dispenser and a large roll of carpet which Short said didn't even come from inside the house like everyone presumed.

"The carpet that was paraded in and out that we were allowed to see actually came from the shed at the back of the house, and it was not inside the house at all. There is no carpeting that was removed from any portion of the house," said Short.

Thanks - I didn't catch that.   But they did take it.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: October 23, 2011, 03:53:42 PM »

Items listed in the search warrant return indicated police took a comforter, two pieces of baby clothing, a toy, a "Cars" themed blanket, rolls of tape, a tape dispenser and a large roll of carpet which Short said didn't even come from inside the house like everyone presumed.

"The carpet that was paraded in and out that we were allowed to see actually came from the shed at the back of the house, and it was not inside the house at all. There is no carpeting that was removed from any portion of the house," said Short.

Something to toss out here.

Go back to the perfect wording of that information found here:

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

It reads:

On October 17th, 2011 an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of Irwin and Bradley. The cadaver dog indicated a positive ‘hit’ for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley’s bedroom near the bed.

We're talking about the wording of a seasoned cop right?  If she meant 'carpet' I believe she would have said so. 

The wording above can be interpreted as something 'near' the bed - like anything on the list of items taken from the house.

Just sayin'.

~ fanta
[/quote]exactly, the dogs could have picked up the scent from a blanket that was lying on the floor of the bedroom by the parents bed or on any clothing that was lying there!
[/quote]

Perhaps the "cars" themed blanket.   Must belong in the boys' room.   Didn't she tell PEOPLE magazine they had bunk beds?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: October 23, 2011, 03:58:17 PM »

SHORT - Is a defense attorney.  Personally I don't believe a word she says.

I don't think she does either - LOL.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: October 23, 2011, 04:00:21 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15788106/local-attorney-we-might-not-get-the-happy-ending-that-we-want
"When you are in crisis and one of the things that is withheld from you is information, it is devastating," said Short.  "They are on a roller coaster. They are doing the best they can and holding out hope. They love this little girl. They really did. And she was a precious little girl. So they are just hanging on doing the best they can.  And people are surrounding them and supporting them."

Speaking in past tense........

Good catch!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: October 23, 2011, 04:14:09 PM »

Yes they did...
Wonder if that carpet was moved after Lisa was missing.
That the 2 brothers could answer, Mom would lie I bet...jmo

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: October 23, 2011, 04:22:00 PM »

Yes they did...
Wonder if that carpet was moved after Lisa was missing.
That the 2 brothers could answer, Mom would lie I bet...jmo

nah.............she wouldnt lie......lol....she would and has lied, and until they get proof of what happened to the baby she will continue to do so......just like Casey. imo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #369 on: October 23, 2011, 04:22:29 PM »

I agree, not Lisa's but the question was did they belong to someone else in the family besides Lisa's mom.
Well, that leaves...
JL
JL's son
DB's son
? possibly DB's brother?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: October 23, 2011, 04:37:34 PM »

The surviellance video of the mystery man in white doesn't phase me in the least.  That could be anyone.  In the video one arm can be seen swinging while he's walking so it's unlikely he is carrying a 25 pound child.

The rug carried away by investigators was bound around the edges so it was definitely an area rug.  Wonder which room it had occupied before it found its' way to the shed?

I cannot disregard so easily the sightings of a man carrying a baby because we have three different witnesses with two different sightings who all saw the same thing.  If an acquaintance had been roped in to helping DB after the infant child was murdered, that person could have been anybody... they could have been developmentally disabled or strung out on drugs or just very close to the baby, highly distraught, and unable to think clearly enough to not be seen with the baby walking around in the middle of the night.

I wonder if someone else was hanging out with DB that night besides just her neighbor?

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: October 23, 2011, 04:43:52 PM »

The surviellance video of the mystery man in white doesn't phase me in the least.  That could be anyone.  In the video one arm can be seen swinging while he's walking so it's unlikely he is carrying a 25 pound child.

The rug carried away by investigators was bound around the edges so it was definitely an area rug.  Wonder which room it had occupied before it found its' way to the shed?

I cannot disregard so easily the sightings of a man carrying a baby because we have three different witnesses with two different sightings who all saw the same thing.  If an acquaintance had been roped in to helping DB after the infant child was murdered, that person could have been anybody... they could have been developmentally disabled or strung out on drugs or just very close to the baby, highly distraught, and unable to think clearly enough to not be seen with the baby walking around in the middle of the night.

I wonder if someone else was hanging out with DB that night besides just her neighbor?

IF all the sightings are correct, then someone was/is trying to setup a defense to try and get away with Lisa's disappearance, death.  And the barrel fire close to the house.
What are the odds all these things didn't have anything to do with this case?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: October 23, 2011, 05:06:58 PM »

Surveillance video obtained by ABC News comes from a BP gas station near the Irwin house. It shows a man emerging from the woods at about 2:30 a.m. although it doesn't appear he is carrying a baby.

Capt. Steve Young, Public Information Officer with the police department responded to the latest national news theory with the following email:

"I know you have to ask, but I cannot comment on details and don't want to even try keeping up with media freelance investigations."

ABCNews is now the old FoxNews, a tabloid. How can they look at the video and paste on their front page a huge picture and titles saying that the video is a "breakthrough" on the case? Did anyone look at the image? It can be anyone, even a woman, and NO BABY.

Police have interviewed witnesses who say they saw a man carrying a baby the night Lisa disappeared. One witness says she saw this shortly after midnight, three houses away from Lisa's. Another witness saw a man with a baby almost four hours later, more than three miles from the home.

The BP gas station is approximately three-quarters of a miles from the home.

I think these people reporting baby Lisa sightings are like those people who reported UFO abductions back in the 70s, it's their brains working overtime trying to find answers from something that's innocuous.

New York attorney Joe Tacopina addressed questions about Deborah's drinking.

"I don't think she has an alcohol problem," Tacopina said on Fox's Judge Jeanine Pirro Show. "She has wine at night."

She has half a gallon of wine at night... drinks to a blackout state ... while her kid is sick... on a MONDAY night.

<sarcasm coming> No she doesn't have a problem, Mr. TP. </sarcasm ending>

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-theories-in-lisa-irwin-disappearance-20111023,0,7211386.story

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: October 23, 2011, 05:34:12 PM »

AmyKCTV5 Amy Anderson
by NimaKCTV5
Baby Lisa local family attorney is talking with KC media about the case. Tonight on KCTV5 @ 9 & 10. #LisaIrwin
17 minutes ago https://twitter.com/#!/NimaKCTV5

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: October 23, 2011, 06:11:22 PM »

Few other developments in the case this weekend other than a tour of the house by the attorney representing baby Lisa's parents
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 5:01 PM

KMBC's Marcus Moore: Another vigil for baby Lisa happening tonight
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 5:01 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1be4JK8Uf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: October 23, 2011, 06:16:03 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-will-irwin-bradley-talk-to-police-again-20111023,0,355334.story?track=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wdaf-news+%28FOX4KC+Local+News%29
Will Lisa Irwin's Parents Ever Speak to Police Again?
4:13 p.m. CDT, October 23, 2011
KANSAS CITY, Mo.—

Video at link.
On Sunday, Cyndy Short, the local defense attorney representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, agreed to an exclusive interview with FOX 4's Tess Koppelman.

Koppelman asked Short about the police assertion that Bradley and Irwin are no longer cooperating with the investigation and have gone silent, refusing to talk to police.

Short says it's true that the police and her clients cannot agree on the conditions for another discussion or interrogation.

"We were offering conditions under which we would sit down again and the conditions that they wanted and the conditions that we want right now haven't meshed," Short said.

~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: October 23, 2011, 06:27:32 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-will-irwin-bradley-talk-to-police-again-20111023,0,355334.story?track=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wdaf-news+%28FOX4KC+Local+News%29
Will Lisa Irwin's Parents Ever Speak to Police Again?
4:13 p.m. CDT, October 23, 2011
KANSAS CITY, Mo.—

Video at link.
On Sunday, Cyndy Short, the local defense attorney representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, agreed to an exclusive interview with FOX 4's Tess Koppelman.

Koppelman asked Short about the police assertion that Bradley and Irwin are no longer cooperating with the investigation and have gone silent, refusing to talk to police.

Short says it's true that the police and her clients cannot agree on the conditions for another discussion or interrogation.

"We were offering conditions under which we would sit down again and the conditions that they wanted and the conditions that we want right now haven't meshed," Short said.
see, this is what Im concerned about...this isnt some kind of off the wall interview, this is a missing child for crying out loud, why must there be "conditions"  they should always be up for a meeting with LE no matter the stupid "conditions"........HEllo, your child is gone here.....tell police whatever they want to know and help find your baby!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: October 23, 2011, 06:28:48 PM »

About the video at the BP station...

I would think that a kidnapper, even a dumb kidnapper, would wear clothes to blend in with the darkness of the night. So, why dress in white?  He might as well had worn a neon sign with an arrow pointed at him saying "over heah!"

Is there a description to this blob of white? From the camera's viewpoint, it can be just about anyone, even a woman.

Hopefully the person in the video comes forward and all doubt is lifted off the blob being responsible for the kidnapping. If this person doesn't, the defense may have a field day... a mysterious "perpetrator" to pin the kidnapping on, if the case against the parents goes to trial.

Whoever this guy or gal is, he/she has just been "Kronked"... this case resembles Caylee Anthony's more and more by the minute.

One thing to ask is... does LE have a copy of the surveillance tape, and if not... why did ABCNews get it first? Why report it as a "breakthrough" in the case if it hasn't been confirmed by LE?

One thing to keep in mind is that any of these "sightings" could be real, though unlikely.

So, one has to keep an open mind.

To me, the real investigation of the statements and videos on the case should remain with the authorities handling the investigation... not the media. The media's responsibility is to report the facts, and let the people interpret those.

I'll get off my high horse now.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: October 23, 2011, 06:44:40 PM »

Copy of ABCNews.com surveillance picture, for reference.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: October 23, 2011, 06:50:50 PM »

This is just that part of the video which shows the man walking near the BP:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.