March 28, 2024, 08:54:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423276 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: October 24, 2011, 11:35:48 AM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummins and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: October 24, 2011, 11:36:26 AM »

New Video May Support Claim by Parents That Missouri Baby Lisa Irwin Was Abducted
Published October 24, 2011

Surveillance footage from a gas station near the Kansas City home where baby Lisa Irwin disappeared shows a man exiting a wooded area shortly before the baby was reported missing.

The video, first reported by ABC News, shows a man dressed in white leaving the leafy area at 2:30 a.m. local time the night the baby was last seen. The footage may support the claim by the girl's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, that the 10-month-old was abducted from their home.   

Discovery of the video follows statements by at least three witnesses who reported seeing a man with a baby in that area on the night Lisa disappeared.

<snipped>

Witness Mike Thompson told ABC's "Good Morning America" that he was heading home on his motorcycle around 4:00 a.m. Oct. 4 when he noticed the man, who was dressed in a T-shirt, on a street near the child's home.

"[It was] 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees, the baby don't have a blanket or coat or nothin', and this guy's walking down the street," Thompson said. "I thought it was kind of weird."

Two other witnesses, who were not named, said they encountered a similar scene a few hours earlier.

"It was shocking because I couldn't imagine anybody outside walking with their baby in the cold like that with no clothes on," the female witness told ABC.

Former FBI agent Brad Garrett told the network that the timeline did not make sense.

"Are you going to logically abduct a child, let's say in the midnight area, then two to four hours later, you are spotted in the proximity of the neighborhood," he said. "I mean, that doesn't make any sense. It could be true, of course, but the logic of abducting a child is so you can take the child to some other location."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/24/new-video-may-support-claim-by-parents-that-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin-was/?test=latestnews

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: October 24, 2011, 11:50:11 AM »

I have been following this case and I just wanted to ask is there anyone anywhere that saw Lisa alive after the father went to work ? Anyone that is not family? I have been thinking that if dad leaves for work around 5 ish each day that he must work the 2nd shift so that should mean that he is home during the day and the two boys would be at school leaving Jeremy and Deborah home with Lisa ...what if something happened to Lisa late Sunday night or even Monday during the day but they didn't report it immediatly. What if they just told the boys that Lisa was sick to be quiet and they had already gotten rid of her before the boys even came home from school? I would be very interested in knowing the whereabouts of both of them on monday during the day . Also a lot of electricians carry those large black canvas bags or if they are going to work a long shifrt they might take a large igloo cooler with lots of drinks and several meals. I would like to know if he was ever seen with anything like that ...Perhaps they bagged the baby and put her in one of those and he walked right out of the house with her then disposed of her on the way or even put her in the dumpster at the starbucks if he knew that the trash pick up would be by early that morning. I think I read that they did search the landfill but she is just so small seems that unless they used dogs there it owuld be hard to find her especially if she were concealed in something. So sad, just wished that we were privy to all of the info that PD has. God bless baby Lisa !
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: October 24, 2011, 11:53:39 AM »

DR. DREW
Aired October 19, 2011 - 21:00:00   ET

<snipped>

PINSKY: ... I actually spoke with a member of Deborah`s family this week, and he - again, there`s all kinds of things circulating around out there. But just to report what I had been told by a family member, was that Lisa`s family has a long, long history of multiple generations of severe abuse, abandonment, neglect, and guess what alcoholism and drug addiction.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/19/ddhln.01.html

Guess what?  Back at you, Dr. Pinsky.

(Deuteronomy 24:16) - "Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin."

(Ezekiel 18:20) - "The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself."

I am aware that there are contradictory statements in the bible concerning the "Sins of the father."

I'm sorry.  I so try to stay away from this thread because I feel that much of it is  unfair.

I'm not defending Deborah Bradley.  I don't know if she did something to her daughter to cause her disappearance or not, but then I remind myself, "What if she is innocent?  What if all of this is thrown at her and she truly had nothing to do with it?"  If she didn't have her hair done, would someone say, "Look at her.  If I were going to be on TV, I'd do something about my hair?" I don't know. Does this prove anything? I find it all very disheartening.

Whatever happened to little Lisa, I fear and feel that she will never be found and that no one will ever be prosecuted for it.  And while I usually disagree with people, mainly defense attorneys who say, "The police never looked at anyone else," I feel that is the case here and frankly, if I were accused by the police of having done something illegal, I would hire a lawyer and follow that lawyer's advice.  I don't think that indicates guilt.  It might not. A perfectly innocent person in that position would be extremely foolish not to obtain the services of an attorney and follow his/her advice, part of which would be to not talk to the police without my attorney present.

I would like to know, but of course what I would like to know bears no relevance in this, if Deborah really failed a polygraph test.  LE has been known to tell a "suspect" that they failed when they did not fail. Even a well-know ex-detective said that on national TV.  Am I the only one who thinks the police have been suspiciously silent about a lot of this and most of what is in the public domain is speculation and innuendo generated by God knows what?

Look.  I don't know what is right for everyone else.  I only know what is right for me and what my own conscience will allow.  But I strive to be a fair and honest person.
IMO the most important person in this case is Lisa Irwin.  I believe she has been lost in this and it is she who deserves every consideration and chance.  As that silly crying judge in Florida said when speaking of Dannilynn Smith,  "Give the kid a break."

I only ask that you consider what I've said.  I have no right to tell any of you what to do.  And if I did, you certainly have a right not to do it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: October 24, 2011, 11:54:56 AM »

I still contend that the layout of the house is a clue that they "abduction" was not carried out by someone who randomly picked the house from the outside.

The driveway that goes to the back is something burglars look for.  They can use that driveway to get to the back of the house where there entry will be less noticeable. 

The same feature also makes me suspicious of JI's story that he noticed the front door unlocked as soon as he got home.  I think he would have parked his van in the back, where the garage is, and enter from the back.  He wouldn't have checked the front door until after he realized that other things were awry in the house. 

Just my humble two-bits   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: October 24, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15788106/local-attorney-we-might-not-get-the-happy-ending-that-we-want#.TqWI9bppw9U.twitter
Baby Lisa’s parents’ attorney losing hope
Posted: Oct 23, 2011 10:10 AM CDT Updated: Oct 24, 2011 9:29 AM CDT

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
Short said that when she went into the house where baby Lisa went missing, she was stunned to find not much was actually taken or disturbed during the 17-hour search police conducted on Wednesday.

"There are no walls torn out. So whatever x-ray they did, did not confirm whatever it was that some dog thought it sniffed," said Short.

"My fear is that we have missed this critical time to find this baby," said Short.  "It really breaks your heart that we have been looking in the wrong direction, and as a result of that we might not get the happy ending that we want. That is what I'm sad about."

Items listed in the search warrant return indicated police took a comforter, two pieces of baby clothing, a toy, a "Cars" themed blanket, rolls of tape, a tape dispenser and a large roll of carpet which Short said didn't even come from inside the house like everyone presumed.

"The carpet that was paraded in and out that we were allowed to see actually came from the shed at the back of the house, and it was not inside the house at all. There is no carpeting that was removed from any portion of the house," said Short.

Police said in the search warrant that an FBI cadaver dog hit on the scent of a deceased human in Deborah's bedroom on Monday, and that is why a more intrusive search of the house was needed.

But Short was surprised the floor in that room was not removed to isolate and further test that evidence.

Short said one of the unfortunate things about the investigation is that the family has been deprived of information.

"I went into the bedroom fully expecting that I would see certain portions of the carpet cut out, because if your scent is evidence, just like any other kind of evidence. So if you have that evidence, you cut it out, you collect it and you preserve it and you list it on your search warrant return.  And you all have gotten a copy of that search warrant return so you know it's not there," said Short.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: October 24, 2011, 12:05:21 PM »

I have been following this case and I just wanted to ask is there anyone anywhere that saw Lisa alive after the father went to work ? Anyone that is not family? I have been thinking that if dad leaves for work around 5 ish each day that he must work the 2nd shift so that should mean that he is home during the day and the two boys would be at school leaving Jeremy and Deborah home with Lisa ...what if something happened to Lisa late Sunday night or even Monday during the day but they didn't report it immediatly. What if they just told the boys that Lisa was sick to be quiet and they had already gotten rid of her before the boys even came home from school? I would be very interested in knowing the whereabouts of both of them on monday during the day . Also a lot of electricians carry those large black canvas bags or if they are going to work a long shifrt they might take a large igloo cooler with lots of drinks and several meals. I would like to know if he was ever seen with anything like that ...Perhaps they bagged the baby and put her in one of those and he walked right out of the house with her then disposed of her on the way or even put her in the dumpster at the starbucks if he knew that the trash pick up would be by early that morning. I think I read that they did search the landfill but she is just so small seems that unless they used dogs there it owuld be hard to find her especially if she were concealed in something. So sad, just wished that we were privy to all of the info that PD has. God bless baby Lisa !

Apparently he doesn't "Leave at 5ish each day."  He is a contract electrician and this was his first night time job. He worked during the period of time that Starbuck's was closed. The job took him longer than he thought it would.  There is video of his working there during the time he said he did.   God bless baby Lisa, indeed.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #447 on: October 24, 2011, 12:05:23 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummins and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!
no.  I'm thinking of a much older case.  Boy!  I'm getting old.  It just won't come to me.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: October 24, 2011, 12:11:23 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15788106/local-attorney-we-might-not-get-the-happy-ending-that-we-want#.TqWI9bppw9U.twitter
Baby Lisa’s parents’ attorney losing hope
Posted: Oct 23, 2011 10:10 AM CDT Updated: Oct 24, 2011 9:29 AM CDT

Video at link.
Short said that when she went into the house where baby Lisa went missing, she was stunned to find not much was actually taken or disturbed during the 17-hour search police conducted on Wednesday.

"There are no walls torn out. So whatever x-ray they did, did not confirm whatever it was that some dog thought it sniffed," said Short.

"My fear is that we have missed this critical time to find this baby," said Short.  "It really breaks your heart that we have been looking in the wrong direction, and as a result of that we might not get the happy ending that we want. That is what I'm sad about."

Items listed in the search warrant return indicated police took a comforter, two pieces of baby clothing, a toy, a "Cars" themed blanket, rolls of tape, a tape dispenser and a large roll of carpet which Short said didn't even come from inside the house like everyone presumed.

"The carpet that was paraded in and out that we were allowed to see actually came from the shed at the back of the house, and it was not inside the house at all. There is no carpeting that was removed from any portion of the house," said Short.

Police said in the search warrant that an FBI cadaver dog hit on the scent of a deceased human in Deborah's bedroom on Monday, and that is why a more intrusive search of the house was needed.

But Short was surprised the floor in that room was not removed to isolate and further test that evidence.

Short said one of the unfortunate things about the investigation is that the family has been deprived of information.

"I went into the bedroom fully expecting that I would see certain portions of the carpet cut out, because if your scent is evidence, just like any other kind of evidence. So if you have that evidence, you cut it out, you collect it and you preserve it and you list it on your search warrant return.  And you all have gotten a copy of that search warrant return so you know it's not there," said Short.

The warrant says there was a hit in the bedroom near the bed ...it never says it was the carpet. It could have been something else like one of the articles removed from the house that was near the bed on the floor.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: October 24, 2011, 12:12:35 PM »

DR. DREW

<snipped>

PINSKY: ... I actually spoke with a member of Deborah`s family this week, and he - again, there`s all kinds of things circulating around out there. But just to report what I had been told by a family member, was that Lisa`s family has a long, long history of multiple generations of severe abuse, abandonment, neglect, and guess what alcoholism and drug addiction.

<snipped>

(Deuteronomy 24:16) - "Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin."

(Ezekiel 18:20) - "The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself."

I am aware that there are contradictory statements in the bible concerning the "Sins of the father."

I'm sorry.  I so try to stay away from this thread because I feel that much of it is  unfair.

I'm not defending Deborah Bradley.  I don't know if she did something to her daughter to cause her disappearance or not, but then I remind myself, "What if she is innocent?  What if all of this is thrown at her and she truly had nothing to do with it?"  If she didn't have her hair done, would someone say, "Look at her.  If I were going to be on TV, I'd do something about my hair?" I don't know. Does this prove anything? I find it all very disheartening.

Whatever happened to little Lisa, I fear and feel that she will never be found and that no one will ever be prosecuted for it.  And while I usually disagree with people, mainly defense attorneys who say, "The police never looked at anyone else," I feel that is the case here and frankly, if I were accused by the police of having done something illegal, I would hire a lawyer and follow that lawyer's advice.  I don't think that indicates guilt.  It might not. A perfectly innocent person in that position would be extremely foolish not to obtain the services of an attorney and follow his/her advice, part of which would be to not talk to the police without my attorney present.

I would like to know, but of course what I would like to know bears no relevance in this, if Deborah really failed a polygraph test.  LE has been known to tell a "suspect" that they failed when they did not fail. Even a well-know ex-detective said that on national TV.  Am I the only one who thinks the police have been suspiciously silent about a lot of this and most of what is in the public domain is speculation and innuendo generated by God knows what?

Look.  I don't know what is right for everyone else.  I only know what is right for me and what my own conscience will allow.  But I strive to be a fair and honest person.
IMO the most important person in this case is Lisa Irwin.  I believe she has been lost in this and it is she who deserves every consideration and chance.  As that silly crying judge in Florida said when speaking of Dannilynn Smith,  "Give the kid a break."

I only ask that you consider what I've said.  I have no right to tell any of you what to do.  And if I did, you certainly have a right not to do it.

In the interest of correctness, I believe that what the Florida judge actually said  was "Give the kid a shot."

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: October 24, 2011, 12:13:06 PM »

DR. DREW

<snipped>

<snipped>

Babybear...I am definitely open to looking at this case from the angle of Deborah being innocent.  We really have to have that open mindedness when researching a case.  I hope that Lisa is found safe and if that is not God's will then I pray that they find her soon so that those involved will be prosecuted.  The longer it takes the more difficult it will be for LE.  I however do feel that LE is looking at other angles besides the parents.  It's odd that the neighbors aren't complaining about a kidnapper being on the loose.  Maybe they are and I haven't seen it though. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: October 24, 2011, 12:15:22 PM »

BonyenKCTV5 Bonyen Lee
Lisa Irwin's family attorney tried to outrun local reporters Sunday after giving networks a tour of the family home.
8 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/BonyenKCTV5

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: October 24, 2011, 12:16:08 PM »

Who in the world would put the lights on in the house IF whoever is taking a child????
Does not make ANY sense whatsoever.

You don't want to bring attention, hey I'm taking a child.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: October 24, 2011, 12:18:47 PM »

Apparently he doesn't "Leave at 5ish each day."  He is a contract electrician and this was his first night time job. He worked during the period of time that Starbuck's was closed. The job took him longer than he thought it would.  There is video of his working there during the time he said he did.   God bless baby Lisa, indeed.
I gues a contract electrician would have hours that vary so his shift could be different every day and perhaps periods of time in between jobs with a few days off. I do not think that Starbucks closes at 5 o'clock at least ours does not so if he had to work there after they closed where was he until then? Maybe it was a new starbucks that had not opened for bussiness yet? Never the less it is my understanding that this was the first time that he worked into the early morning hours. Since he was on video the whole night that he was working I wonder did the video ever show him answering his cell phone or leaving in and/or out of the back door at anytime that night? Anyone coming up there to see him? So many questions .
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #454 on: October 24, 2011, 12:29:53 PM »

I gues a contract electrician would have hours that vary so his shift could be different every day and perhaps periods of time in between jobs with a few days off. I do not think that Starbucks closes at 5 o'clock at least ours does not so if he had to work there after they closed where was he until then? Maybe it was a new starbucks that had not opened for bussiness yet? Never the less it is my understanding that this was the first time that he worked into the early morning hours. Since he was on video the whole night that he was working I wonder did the video ever show him answering his cell phone or leaving in and/or out of the back door at anytime that night? Anyone coming up there to see him? So many questions .

They may have closed for the renovation or the electricians could have been doing prep work before closing. I know if we have to close (normally we are open 24/7) we get as much done as possible before closing so that we can be closed as little as possible. Either way, I think the dad was at work when he said he was. But was Lisa alive when he left? That is the million dollar question. I do not believe that we have heard the drinking buddy say anything about seeing the baby during the time they were together.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #455 on: October 24, 2011, 12:34:01 PM »

DR. DREW

<snipped>

<snipped>

BabyBear - I agree with much of what you say - I really do not think that parents of missing children can get a fair break. No matter what they do some people look askance at them. Sad but true. In this case, I do think that either mom did something or caused something to be done to little Lisa. Too many things just do not add up.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: October 24, 2011, 12:36:20 PM »

Since LE said there was no need to polygraph Mr. Irwin since they had video of his being at work, one can reasonably assume that had there been any suspicious activity shown on his part, they would have given him a polygraph since he volunteered to take one.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: October 24, 2011, 12:37:57 PM »

This may have already been discussed and I missed it but did Deborahs brother live with her or was he just there that day for a lil while?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: October 24, 2011, 12:46:58 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/slideshow/news/29569030/detail.html
The attorney for Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley gave ABC's Matt Gutman an exclusive tour of the home investigators searched on Wednesday. These are images from the tour.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/slideshow/news/29569030/detail.html#ixzz1bi1x49AD

Thanks trimmonthelake

Could this be another avenue for defense attorneys to reap big bucks off the disappearance of a missing child?

Janet

ITA Janet..and it could be possible this is where Debbie's new makeover came from..included with the rights to a story ..who thinks like this when their infant child is missing?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: October 24, 2011, 01:08:03 PM »

Who in the world would put the lights on in the house IF whoever is taking a child????
Does not make ANY sense whatsoever.

You don't want to bring attention, hey I'm taking a child.

Or be sure to wear white clothing in the night and walk under bright lights.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.