March 28, 2024, 11:48:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423358 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: October 24, 2011, 03:58:14 PM »

I have been following this case and I just wanted to ask is there anyone anywhere that saw Lisa alive after the father went to work ? Anyone that is not family? I have been thinking that if dad leaves for work around 5 ish each day that he must work the 2nd shift so that Tushould mean that he is home during the day and the two boys would be at school leaving Jeremy and Deborah home with Lisa ...what if something happened to Lisa late Sunday night or even Monday during the day but they didn't report it immediatly. What if they just told the boys that Lisa was sick to be quiet and they had already gotten rid of her before the boys even came home from school? I would be very interested in knowing the whereabouts of both of them on monday during the day . Also a lot of electricians carry those large black canvas bags or if they are going to work a long shifrt they might take a large igloo cooler with lots of drinks and several meals. I would like to know if he was ever seen with anything like that ...Perhaps they bagged the baby and put her in one of those and he walked right out of the house with her then disposed of her on the way or even put her in the dumpster at the starbucks if he knew that the trash pick up would be by early that morning. I think I read that they did search the landfill but she is just so small seems that unless they used dogs there it owuld be hard to find her especially if she were concealed in something. So sad, just wished that we were privy to all of the info that PD has. God bless baby Lisa !

Apparently he doesn't "Leave at 5ish each day."  He is a contract electrician and this was his first night time job. He worked during the period of time that Starbuck's was closed. The job took him longer than he thought it would.  There is video of his working there during the time he said he did.   God bless baby Lisa, indeed.
I gues a contract electrician would have hours that vary so his shift could be different every day and perhaps periods of time in between jobs with a few days off. I do not think that Starbucks closes at 5 o'clock at least ours does not so if he had to work there after they closed where was he until then? Maybe it was a new starbucks that had not opened for bussiness yet? Never the less it is my understanding that this was the first time that he worked into the early morning hours. Since he was on video the whole night that he was working I wonder did the video ever show him answering his cell phone or leaving in and/or out of the back door at anytime that night? Anyone coming up there to see him? So many questions .

Since LE said there was no need to polygraph Mr. Irwin since they had video of his being at work, one can reasonably assume that had there been any suspicious activity shown on his part, they would have given him a polygraph since he volunteered to take one.

Not necessarily.  If LE has any hint JI is covering for his wife, they might not want that 'proven' so quickly and put him on the defensive.  Their play would more likely be to wait and hope he tells what he knows.
I agree with u. Any way u look at this scenario, this mother has brought on this scrutiny herself. We may be wrong about her having some guilt, but its clear to me why people are looking at her. How do u get confused about the time u put your sick child to bed by 4 hours? & how do u not check on that sick child at some point? As far as the makeover, people grieve differently, I know, but I cant imagine that my appearane would even cross my mind if my child were missing. I would be doing well to change my clothes once a week. Who gets their hair done? Dont care what excuse u try to make for that one, I wont understand it. What searching has this couple done? What have they done period? Oh, beside criticize law enforcement. Reminds me of the anthonys. Those tshirts are doing alot to find this poor baby, just like the caylee tshirts that her lying family wore. Im just waiting for deborah to tell the public to get off their a## & start looking for her child.. Like I said, she may be innocent, but so far she hasnt appeared that way to me. All just my opinion.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #481 on: October 24, 2011, 03:59:45 PM »

Hi All - Question Please - I'm having difficulty finding information about Deb Bradley's mother that has passed on.  I was sure I read it here on Monkeys - but I can't find it.

Does anyone have a link or info I can go to?  I had heard Deborah's mother was dead - drug and alcohol related death - but I don't know if it was suicide or not, and, there was a report Deb was the one that found her mother???

Can anyone here shed some light on this please so I can sor fact from rumor?

Thank you!

~ fanta

Hi Fanta~
Maybe this will help. (This is from the first thread that is now in the high profile archives subfolder.)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474857#msg1474857

Johnny Chiaravallotti:

In 2001 , My sister Lisa passed away from a suspicious 'accidental drug overdose'. Lisa was the mother of Debbie , the mother of this missing 10 month old. This missing baby was named after her deceased grandmother. I am the Uncle of the mother (Debbie) of this missing child. My sister Lisa had 3 kids and was estranged from her husband , who was thousands of dollars behind in back child support and was living in Delaware close to his estranged wife and his 3 kids. He did not like it on the east coast. He was from Kansas City. My 36 year old sister mysteriously died from what they called an 'accidental overdose'. After her death , her estranged husband who owed thousands in back child support and didn't like living in Delaware anyway , took his 3 kids and returned to Kansas City. Debbie , the mother of this missing child , is one of them 3 kids. Now here we are 10 years after the mysterious and suspicious death of my 36 year old sister Lisa ... and the 10 month old baby who was named after her is missing. I have no been in contact with them for a few years so I don't know what's been going on in Missouri. But I will say that I have always been suspicious about my sister Lisa's estranged husband and whether or not he was involved in her death. He had plenty of motive. And he left Delaware very fast. Lisa's death looked like an accident so it was ruled an accident. But I know my sister and she was smarter than that. And her death occurred on the 10th birthday of her youngest son who found her dead in bed on his birthday. Is the disappearance of this child and the suspicious death of my sister connected ? Is this just a coincidence ? We have one Lisa dead and another Lisa missing. I love my niece Debbie , the mother of this missing child. And I have no idea who her boyfriend is. Nor do I know what was going on in their lives in the past few years. But I do know that I lost my sister Lisa 10 years ago and I will always be very suspicious about her death. Now this poor child is missing. I am curious to know if her grandfather was around.
12 minutes ago · Like · 2 people

https://www.facebook.com/find.lisa?sk=wall
[/b]

And then this from Seahorse:

Thank-you Itaryl...
I checked google newspaper archives and this may be, not confirmed, my opinion I will try for an obit in the local paper
Edit to fix link.  MB

Kansas City Star, The : http://www.google.com/search?tbm=nws&hl=en&gl=us&as_q=lisa+netz&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_scoring=r&btnG=Search&as_qdr=a&as_mindate=9%2F9%2F11&as_maxdate=10%2F9%2F11&as_drrb=a&as_nsrc=&as_nloc=&as_author=&as_occt=any&tbs=ar%3A1bits‎
$2.95 - Kansas City Star - Apr 13, 2001

Lisa was the daughter of the late John Chivalette Jr., who died in 1968. She is survived by her husband of 16 years, David L. Netz Jr., two sons, ...

A possible match.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1475504#msg1475504

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: October 24, 2011, 03:59:54 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummings and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Now all we need is a report that DB and JI are going get married in the front yard because it is what "Lisa" would want....... Monkey Devil!

I also remember when Haleigh's mother, Crystal, got herself all dolled up with her hair done in ringlets.  Crystal as I recall had her trailer decorated with marijuana plant hangings, whether real or artificial, I don't know.  I did and do think it strange that Misty would be criticized for her makeover, but for some reason Crystal was untouchable by Misty's critics.  They were all on drugs and one was no better than the other, IMO.  But I guess it depends on your point of view and what one considers an acceptable lifestyle.
Edit to fix name.  MB

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: October 24, 2011, 04:02:47 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummings and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Now all we need is a report that DB and JI are going get married in the front yard because it is what "Lisa" would want....... Monkey Devil!

I also remember when Haleigh's mother, Crystal, got herself all dolled up with her hair done in ringlets.  Crystal as I recall had her trailer decorated with marijuana plant hangings, whether real or artificial, I don't know.  I did and do think it strange that Misty would be criticized for her makeover, but for some reason Crystal was untouchable by Misty's critics.  They were all on drugs and one was no better than the other, IMO.  But I guess it depends on your point of view and what one considers an acceptable lifestyle.
Edit to fix name.  MB
h
Maybe because the Mother was not the caretaker of baby Haleigh when she came up missing, and....oh, never mind, this is baby Lisa's thread and Im not gonna talk about Haleighs case here!!
Edit to fix typo in name.  MB
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 04:33:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: October 24, 2011, 04:03:33 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15788106/local-attorney-we-might-not-get-the-happy-ending-that-we-want#.TqWI9bppw9U.twitter
Baby Lisa’s parents’ attorney losing hope
Posted: Oct 23, 2011 10:10 AM CDT Updated: Oct 24, 2011 9:29 AM CDT

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
Short said that when she went into the house where baby Lisa went missing, she was stunned to find not much was actually taken or disturbed during the 17-hour search police conducted on Wednesday.

"There are no walls torn out. So whatever x-ray they did, did not confirm whatever it was that some dog thought it sniffed," said Short.

"My fear is that we have missed this critical time to find this baby," said Short.  "It really breaks your heart that we have been looking in the wrong direction, and as a result of that we might not get the happy ending that we want. That is what I'm sad about."

Items listed in the search warrant return indicated police took a comforter, two pieces of baby clothing, a toy, a "Cars" themed blanket, rolls of tape, a tape dispenser and a large roll of carpet which Short said didn't even come from inside the house like everyone presumed.

"The carpet that was paraded in and out that we were allowed to see actually came from the shed at the back of the house, and it was not inside the house at all. There is no carpeting that was removed from any portion of the house," said Short.

Police said in the search warrant that an FBI cadaver dog hit on the scent of a deceased human in Deborah's bedroom on Monday, and that is why a more intrusive search of the house was needed.

But Short was surprised the floor in that room was not removed to isolate and further test that evidence.

Short said one of the unfortunate things about the investigation is that the family has been deprived of information.

"I went into the bedroom fully expecting that I would see certain portions of the carpet cut out, because if your scent is evidence, just like any other kind of evidence. So if you have that evidence, you cut it out, you collect it and you preserve it and you list it on your search warrant return.  And you all have gotten a copy of that search warrant return so you know it's not there," said Short.

The warrant says there was a hit in the bedroom near the bed ...it never says it was the carpet. It could have been something else like one of the articles removed from the house that was near the bed on the floor.

It does,however say "Floor."  When one says floor, one usually means floor and not something on the floor, in which case it would say "Blanket (Or whatever) on floor near bed." It is an extremely salient point that a portion of the carpet was not cut out and taken.  After all, whatever might have been on the floor (If not the carpet) was on the carpet and might have contaminated the carpet.  I think it means what it says.  "Floor."
I also think that LE is purposely attempting to turn the public against Deborah Bradley and doing an efficient job of it
I dont see that they have even released much info or made much for statements about anything they are investigating. I think her own words & actions turned the public against her.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: October 24, 2011, 04:10:37 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummins and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Monkey Devil!
Are these nutcases fed "stupid" pills, or do they take them voluntarily ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: October 24, 2011, 04:16:56 PM »

HLM is on now, with Vinnie...so far good show..
I watch free on my pc......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: October 24, 2011, 04:28:42 PM »

Hi All - Question Please - I'm having difficulty finding information about Deb Bradley's mother that has passed on.  I was sure I read it here on Monkeys - but I can't find it.

Does anyone have a link or info I can go to?  I had heard Deborah's mother was dead - drug and alcohol related death - but I don't know if it was suicide or not, and, there was a report Deb was the one that found her mother???

Thank you!

~ fanta

Hi Fanta~
Maybe this will help. (This is from the first thread that is now in the high profile archives subfolder.)

Johnny Chiaravallotti:

In 2001 , My sister Lisa passed away from a suspicious 'accidental drug overdose'. Lisa was the mother of Debbie , the mother of this missing 10 month old. This missing baby was named after her deceased grandmother. I am the Uncle of the mother (Debbie) of this missing child. My sister Lisa had 3 kids and was estranged from her husband , who was thousands of dollars behind in back child support and was living in Delaware close to his estranged wife and his 3 kids. He did not like it on the east coast. He was from Kansas City. My 36 year old sister mysteriously died from what they called an 'accidental overdose'. After her death , her estranged husband who owed thousands in back child support and didn't like living in Delaware anyway , took his 3 kids and returned to Kansas City. Debbie , the mother of this missing child , is one of them 3 kids. Now here we are 10 years after the mysterious and suspicious death of my 36 year old sister Lisa ... and the 10 month old baby who was named after her is missing. I have no been in contact with them for a few years so I don't know what's been going on in Missouri. But I will say that I have always been suspicious about my sister Lisa's estranged husband and whether or not he was involved in her death. He had plenty of motive. And he left Delaware very fast. Lisa's death looked like an accident so it was ruled an accident. But I know my sister and she was smarter than that. And her death occurred on the 10th birthday of her youngest son who found her dead in bed on his birthday. Is the disappearance of this child and the suspicious death of my sister connected ? Is this just a coincidence ? We have one Lisa dead and another Lisa missing. I love my niece Debbie , the mother of this missing child. And I have no idea who her boyfriend is. Nor do I know what was going on in their lives in the past few years. But I do know that I lost my sister Lisa 10 years ago and I will always be very suspicious about her death. Now this poor child is missing. I am curious to know if her grandfather was around.

[/b]

Thank-you Itaryl...
I checked google newspaper archives and this may be, not confirmed, my opinion I will try for an obit in the local paper
Edit to fix link.  MB

Kansas City Star, The : http://www.google.com/search?tbm=nws&hl=en&gl=us&as_q=lisa+netz&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_scoring=r&btnG=Search&as_qdr=a&as_mindate=9%2F9%2F11&as_maxdate=10%2F9%2F11&as_drrb=a&as_nsrc=&as_nloc=&as_author=&as_occt=any&tbs=ar%3A1bits‎

Lisa was the daughter of the late John Chivalette Jr., who died in 1968. She is survived by her husband of 16 years, David L. Netz Jr., two sons, ...

A possible match.

Does this mean the man wearing the 'sinister' shirt at Lisa's prayer vigil is the same man suspected by DB's uncle to have possibly murdered his sister/DB's mother? 

We may be going way off base but it does add another dimension to the dynamics of this case and, frankly, the choice of shirt for the vigil was strange.  I initially thought it might mean he thought DB did something sinister with her baby and he was making a point of that publicly. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #488 on: October 24, 2011, 04:31:34 PM »

Good afternoon Monday's,

Thank-you Cartfly, for giving me credit for the obit. It was a tough one to find- I needed Lisa "Chivalette" Netz,
it would not come-up without her surname (maiden) in the middle.  I like to connect the dots.  JQ was chatting about
findagrave and mentioned what we already have. It is said, "one hand washes the other and they both wash the face"  Smile

I was listening to Peter Hyatt's show (rerun) questions were raised where are the "bros"? We have heard nothing about
her bros, I wonder why? 

I am reposting, L.C.N. obit, I see she born in September, I wonder if this is what pushed DB (over the edge, IMO)
Sept 5, her mom was born, and Oct 3-4 the baby went missing. 

Birth:  Sep. 5, 1964
Death:  Apr. 10, 2001

Lisa Ann Chivalette Netz, 36, of New Castle, DE formerly of Delaware County.

Lisa was born in Chester where she was reared and educated in Chichester School District. She attended Delaware Technical School earning a certificate in the computer field. She was a self-employed house cleaner for the last 8 years. She has been a member of Alcoholics Anonymous for the last 8 years. She was the daughter of the late John Chivalette, Jr. who died in 1968.

She is survived by her husband of 16 years, David L. Netz, Jr.; 2 sons, Anthony and Phillip Netz both at home; 1 daughter, "Lil" Debbie Netz at home; her mother, Margaret Pretti Chivalette of Linwood; 2 brothers, John Chivalette of White Haven, PA and Vincent Chivalette of Linwood; 3 sisters, Cindy LeRette of Kansas City, MO, Debbie Shanko of Aston, PA and Kristin Mushinski of Linwood; many nieces, nephews and friends.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=23510022

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #489 on: October 24, 2011, 04:31:46 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15788106/local-attorney-we-might-not-get-the-happy-ending-that-we-want#.TqWI9bppw9U.twitter

Video at link.
Short said that when she went into the house where baby Lisa went missing, she was stunned to find not much was actually taken or disturbed during the 17-hour search police conducted on Wednesday.

"There are no walls torn out. So whatever x-ray they did, did not confirm whatever it was that some dog thought it sniffed," said Short.

"My fear is that we have missed this critical time to find this baby," said Short.  "It really breaks your heart that we have been looking in the wrong direction, and as a result of that we might not get the happy ending that we want. That is what I'm sad about."

Items listed in the search warrant return indicated police took a comforter, two pieces of baby clothing, a toy, a "Cars" themed blanket, rolls of tape, a tape dispenser and a large roll of carpet which Short said didn't even come from inside the house like everyone presumed.

"The carpet that was paraded in and out that we were allowed to see actually came from the shed at the back of the house, and it was not inside the house at all. There is no carpeting that was removed from any portion of the house," said Short.

Police said in the search warrant that an FBI cadaver dog hit on the scent of a deceased human in Deborah's bedroom on Monday, and that is why a more intrusive search of the house was needed.

But Short was surprised the floor in that room was not removed to isolate and further test that evidence.

Short said one of the unfortunate things about the investigation is that the family has been deprived of information.

"I went into the bedroom fully expecting that I would see certain portions of the carpet cut out, because if your scent is evidence, just like any other kind of evidence. So if you have that evidence, you cut it out, you collect it and you preserve it and you list it on your search warrant return.  And you all have gotten a copy of that search warrant return so you know it's not there," said Short.

The warrant says there was a hit in the bedroom near the bed ...it never says it was the carpet. It could have been something else like one of the articles removed from the house that was near the bed on the floor.

It does,however say "Floor."  When one says floor, one usually means floor and not something on the floor, in which case it would say "Blanket (Or whatever) on floor near bed." It is an extremely salient point that a portion of the carpet was not cut out and taken.  After all, whatever might have been on the floor (If not the carpet) was on the carpet and might have contaminated the carpet.  I think it means what it says.  "Floor."
I also think that LE is purposely attempting to turn the public against Deborah Bradley and doing an efficient job of it
Glad to see you back here Babybear. This is such a sad case.

The only person I have any concern for is this innocent baby, Lisa. I am probably wrong for judging DB but she was responsible for the well being of this child. And I guess allot of us are jaded because most of the time it turns out to be a parent that harmed the child.

I really believed DB in the beginning. But she lost me the minute she announced a 4 hour timeline change along with a revelation that she was "drunk" like it was nothing. (with a very defensive attitude, I might add) This speaks volumes to me. Why lie other than to cover her own wrong doing? Her lie was not to protect/find her daughter. That lie was to protect Debbie. I did not see the Mother I thought she was anymore. Why did she lie but now can remember an "oddball" time of 6:40 being the time she put Lisa down?

Why not say to LE and media in the beginning, "I was feeling stressed and wanted a little adult time so my neighbor and I sat outside and drank wine. I didn't mean to drink so much. I made a mistake, Oh, my God what have I done? Now my child is missing and please help find her for me......"

If DB had continued acting like an innocent Mother of a missing child, she wouldn't be facing the media scrutiny, imo.  I think her true colors showed up in that interview where she admitted to drinking and the "so what" attitude. Mother's all over the world were appalled at her demeaner.....

If she proves to be innocent in all of this (and I truly hope she is because this would leave hope that baby Lisa was alive) I will be left questioning my mother's intuition. All JMO  (respectively submitted)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: October 24, 2011, 04:32:58 PM »

The video, recorded on the night that Lisa went missing, shows a man in the distance wearing WHITE PANTS. Why is this significant?
 http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/24/new-development-surveillance-video-in-baby-lisa-case-reveals-man-carrying-baby-on-night-irwin-went-missing/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+FoxNewsInsider+%28Fox+News+Insider%29

Two separate witnesses claim that they saw a man in white pants carrying a baby on the night Irwin went missing

(So is this true or bad reporting)?
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: October 24, 2011, 04:35:31 PM »

HLM is on now, with Vinnie...so far good show..
I watch free on my pc......
Im sorry, but u can get surveillance from 10 gas stations in 10 areas & theres a good chance it will pick up someone walking. What does this prove?!? What kind of idiot would kidnap a baby &then walk down a main road holding that baby, half naked @2 in the morning to draw attention to themselves? Im sorry, but that makes zero sense to me. nevermind the fact that these 2 witnesses of the man with the baby live in this area, heard the story of this abducted child the next day, yet didnt report this odd occurence for at least a week? &this abductor walked around for hours carrying a 30 pound half naked child in the chilly night air, in full view of anyone who happened to be around, WITH A KIDNAPPED CHILD? Really?
OT, but can someone please explain to jinkasaurus how to properly pronounce corroberate. Where is she getting that w from? That has driven me nuts since the CA trial.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: October 24, 2011, 04:37:03 PM »

I have been following this case and I just wanted to ask is there anyone anywhere that saw Lisa alive after the father went to work ? Anyone that is not family? I have been thinking that if dad leaves for work around 5 ish each day that he must work the 2nd shift so that should mean that he is home during the day and the two boys would be at school leaving Jeremy and Deborah home with Lisa ...what if something happened to Lisa late Sunday night or even Monday during the day but they didn't report it immediatly. What if they just told the boys that Lisa was sick to be quiet and they had already gotten rid of her before the boys even came home from school? I would be very interested in knowing the whereabouts of both of them on monday during the day . Also a lot of electricians carry those large black canvas bags or if they are going to work a long shifrt they might take a large igloo cooler with lots of drinks and several meals. I would like to know if he was ever seen with anything like that ...Perhaps they bagged the baby and put her in one of those and he walked right out of the house with her then disposed of her on the way or even put her in the dumpster at the starbucks if he knew that the trash pick up would be by early that morning. I think I read that they did search the landfill but she is just so small seems that unless they used dogs there it owuld be hard to find her especially if she were concealed in something. So sad, just wished that we were privy to all of the info that PD has. God bless baby Lisa !

Apparently he doesn't "Leave at 5ish each day."  He is a contract electrician and this was his first night time job. He worked during the period of time that Starbuck's was closed. The job took him longer than he thought it would.  There is video of his working there during the time he said he did.   God bless baby Lisa, indeed.
I gues a contract electrician would have hours that vary so his shift could be different every day and perhaps periods of time in between jobs with a few days off. I do not think that Starbucks closes at 5 o'clock at least ours does not so if he had to work there after they closed where was he until then? Maybe it was a new starbucks that had not opened for bussiness yet? Never the less it is my understanding that this was the first time that he worked into the early morning hours. Since he was on video the whole night that he was working I wonder did the video ever show him answering his cell phone or leaving in and/or out of the back door at anytime that night? Anyone coming up there to see him? So many questions .

Since LE said there was no need to polygraph Mr. Irwin since they had video of his being at work, one can reasonably assume that had there been any suspicious activity shown on his part, they would have given him a polygraph since he volunteered to take one.

Not necessarily.  If LE has any hint JI is covering for his wife, they might not want that 'proven' so quickly and put him on the defensive.  Their play would more likely be to wait and hope he tells what he knows.

OMG--OK

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: October 24, 2011, 04:40:14 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander
PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
#BabyLisa's family takes us inside home @TodayShow (Pic: BR where dog found scent) yfrog.com/o0q4aqj
10 hours ago

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #494 on: October 24, 2011, 04:40:31 PM »

Thanks Seahorse for the entire obituary. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I have been looking high and low for it....... Cheers to you::monkeywine2::

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: October 24, 2011, 04:42:01 PM »

Thank you!

~ fanta

Hi Fanta~

Johnny Chiaravallotti:

[/b]

Thank-you Itaryl...
Edit to fix link.  MB

A possible match.

Does this mean the man wearing the 'sinister' shirt at Lisa's prayer vigil is the same man suspected by DB's uncle to have possibly murdered his sister/DB's mother? 

We may be going way off base but it does add another dimension to the dynamics of this case and, frankly, the choice of shirt for the vigil was strange.  I initially thought it might mean he thought DB did something sinister with her baby and he was making a point of that publicly. 
I missed it. What was the "sinister" shirt ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: October 24, 2011, 04:44:19 PM »

#BabyLisa's family takes us inside home @TodayShow (Pic: BR where dog found scent) yfrog.com/o0q4aqj
10 hours ago

What a mess! I wonder if thy took baby Lisas last known diapers to see if thy culd sample for anything shed been given,or tell from last time she culd have been alive?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: October 24, 2011, 04:44:33 PM »

10 hours ago

ummmmm........I could say so much about this....but, I hope they have gotten somekind of evidense that will tell them where baby Lisa is and what happened to her!

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #498 on: October 24, 2011, 04:44:37 PM »

10 hours ago

The bed looks about the size of a Queen size. The bed wouldn't leave much room if three people were to sleep in it, imo.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: October 24, 2011, 04:49:05 PM »

Video at link.

Glad to see you back here Babybear. This is such a sad case.

The only person I have any concern for is this innocent baby, Lisa. I am probably wrong for judging DB but she was responsible for the well being of this child. And I guess allot of us are jaded because most of the time it turns out to be a parent that harmed the child.

I really believed DB in the beginning. But she lost me the minute she announced a 4 hour timeline change along with a revelation that she was "drunk" like it was nothing. (with a very defensive attitude, I might add) This speaks volumes to me. Why lie other than to cover her own wrong doing? Her lie was not to protect/find her daughter. That lie was to protect Debbie. I did not see the Mother I thought she was anymore. Why did she lie but now can remember an "oddball" time of 6:40 being the time she put Lisa down?

Why not say to LE and media in the beginning, "I was feeling stressed and wanted a little adult time so my neighbor and I sat outside and drank wine. I didn't mean to drink so much. I made a mistake, Oh, my God what have I done? Now my child is missing and please help find her for me......"

If DB had continued acting like an innocent Mother of a missing child, she wouldn't be facing the media scrutiny, imo.  I think her true colors showed up in that interview where she admitted to drinking and the "so what" attitude. Mother's all over the world were appalled at her demeaner.....

If she proves to be innocent in all of this (and I truly hope she is because this would leave hope that baby Lisa was alive) I will be left questioning my mother's intuition. All JMO  (respectively submitted)

Hi Cartfly---Your points are all well taken and I can see you could be right.  But sometimes we get mixed up while under stress and later have to correct something.  I don't know this was the case, of course, but I don't place as much emphasis on it as others seem to.

But there is something I think we can all agree on.  Deborah Bradley had no business whatsoever drinking to excess and becoming "drunk" when she was the sole caretaker of three young children, one an infant.  One glass of wine might be "Adult time." Five to 10 glasses is totally irresponsible. I don't drink alcohol at all so I can't speak to blackouts, etc.  (I don't object to social drinking, I'm just alergic to it and serve wine in my own home, but not from a box. LOL  Back atcha MB.)  But I can fully agree with those who say that Deborah is responsible for the disappearance of Lisa, although I don't see enough evidence to say she harmed her.  She failed in her duty as a mother and I can't think of any failure which is more dispicable.  Jackie Kennedy said, and I believe it to be true, that "No matter what you may accomplish in life, if you fail as a mother, nothing else matters."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.