March 28, 2024, 02:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423232 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: October 24, 2011, 05:04:20 PM »

I see  a ridiculous amount of hazards........

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: October 24, 2011, 05:04:48 PM »

ITA with you about social drinking Babybear.  Not that it matters, but we also serve wine from bottles to guests and drink bottled
 wine   ourselves and occasionally drink and serve boxed wine     (back atcha babybear)  Monkey Devil!  But there is one thing whether it's from a box or a bottle is that I wouldn't continue to serve a guest after  two drinks unless they were planning to stay the night, and we haven't had a sleep over in quite some time.  Five to ten drinks?  Way too much imo 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: October 24, 2011, 05:14:10 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummins and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Now all we need is a report that DB and JI are going get married in the front yard because it is what "Lisa" would want....... Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!
Are these nutcases fed "stupid" pills, or do they take them voluntarily ?

Whoaa!!!! I think Cartfly meant that as a joke, not to be taken literally.  Next we will hear it on Nancy Grace as a fact.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: October 24, 2011, 05:17:30 PM »

ITA with you about social drinking Babybear.  Not that it matters, but we also serve wine from bottles to guests and drink bottled
 wine   ourselves and occasionally drink and serve boxed wine     (back atcha babybear)  Monkey Devil!  But there is one thing whether it's from a box or a bottle is that I wouldn't continue to serve a guest after  two drinks unless they were planning to stay the night, and we haven't had a sleep over in quite some time.  Five to ten drinks?  Way too much imo 

MuffyBee--How does one put a box of white wine in a wine cooler?  Do you have to have a square one?  Do they come in silver? I'll take your word for it about the boxes.  Its just not something I've ever done, not to say I won't sometime in the future.  In fact, now after our discussions, I probably will.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: October 24, 2011, 05:22:55 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummings and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Now all we need is a report that DB and JI are going get married in the front yard because it is what "Lisa" would want....... Monkey Devil!

I also remember when Haleigh's mother, Crystal, got herself all dolled up with her hair done in ringlets.  Crystal as I recall had her trailer decorated with marijuana plant hangings, whether real or artificial, I don't know.  I did and do think it strange that Misty would be criticized for her makeover, but for some reason Crystal was untouchable by Misty's critics.  They were all on drugs and one was no better than the other, IMO.  But I guess it depends on your point of view and what one considers an acceptable lifestyle.
Edit to fix name.  MB
h
Maybe because the Mother was not the caretaker of baby Haleigh when she came up missing, and....oh, never mind, this is baby Lisa's thread and Im not gonna talk about Haleighs case here!!
Edit to fix typo in name.  MB

Quite true, Higherhopes, perhaps I misunderstood the conversation but I thought it was about mothers getting their hair done when a child is missing, not a babysitter.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: October 24, 2011, 05:33:59 PM »

MuffyBee--How does one put a box of white wine in a wine cooler?  Do you have to have a square one?  Do they come in silver? I'll take your word for it about the boxes.  Its just not something I've ever done, not to say I won't sometime in the future.  In fact, now after our discussions, I probably will.

I can answer your questions in Musings.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #506 on: October 24, 2011, 05:44:27 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummins and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Monkey Devil!
Are these nutcases fed "stupid" pills, or do they take them voluntarily ?

Whoaa!!!! I think Cartfly meant that as a joke, not to be taken literally.  Next we will hear it on Nancy Grace as a fact.
Your right! Smile
Too funny Babybear. an angelic monkey Things do take on a life of their own huh? (LOL)

I do not drink that often either babybear but that is mostly because I am with kids 24/7 and have a really low tolerance. I wonder what was going on in DB's life, that she over did her drinking that night. In know way do I think DB intentionally harmed little Lisa. Lisa appeared to be very happy, well dressed and adored by her brothers.... that is what is so baffling. The sightings of someone carrying a baby is even more baffling.....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: October 24, 2011, 05:48:03 PM »

I see  a ridiculous amount of hazards........
I was about to say the same thing...is that wall socket without the cover as it looks like or does it have white recepticals and a black plate ? Looks naked to me ...gee you would think that Jeremy would have one of those and could pop one on right quick being an electrical contractor and all? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: October 24, 2011, 05:49:49 PM »

KMBC's Peggy Breit is interviewing the attorney representing baby Lisa's parents...she'll have a live report coming up on KMBC 9 News at 5.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 4:42 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bjpXCnGa

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: October 24, 2011, 05:52:31 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/local-attorney-for-family-of-lisa-irwin-sets-up-website-website-to-provide-information-about-case#ixzz1bjhTVfWV
Local attorney for family of Lisa Irwin sets up website website to provide information about case
Posted: 3:59 PM
Last Updated: 44 minutes ago
    By: Chris Hernandez

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The local attorney for Lisa Irwin’s family, Cyndy Short, told NBC Action News a website has been set up to provide information about the case.

Short said there will soon be new flyers, t-shirts, and even wristbands passed out to try and keep a search going for the missing baby.
Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/local-attorney-for-family-of-lisa-irwin-sets-up-website-website-to-provide-information-about-case#ixzz1bjq4rVbj

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: October 24, 2011, 05:56:31 PM »

I have been following this case and I just wanted to ask is there anyone anywhere that saw Lisa alive after the father went to work ? Anyone that is not family? I have been thinking that if dad leaves for work around 5 ish each day that he must work the 2nd shift so that Tushould mean that he is home during the day and the two boys would be at school leaving Jeremy and Deborah home with Lisa ...what if something happened to Lisa late Sunday night or even Monday during the day but they didn't report it immediatly. What if they just told the boys that Lisa was sick to be quiet and they had already gotten rid of her before the boys even came home from school? I would be very interested in knowing the whereabouts of both of them on monday during the day . Also a lot of electricians carry those large black canvas bags or if they are going to work a long shifrt they might take a large igloo cooler with lots of drinks and several meals. I would like to know if he was ever seen with anything like that ...Perhaps they bagged the baby and put her in one of those and he walked right out of the house with her then disposed of her on the way or even put her in the dumpster at the starbucks if he knew that the trash pick up would be by early that morning. I think I read that they did search the landfill but she is just so small seems that unless they used dogs there it owuld be hard to find her especially if she were concealed in something. So sad, just wished that we were privy to all of the info that PD has. God bless baby Lisa !

Apparently he doesn't "Leave at 5ish each day."  He is a contract electrician and this was his first night time job. He worked during the period of time that Starbuck's was closed. The job took him longer than he thought it would.  There is video of his working there during the time he said he did.   God bless baby Lisa, indeed.
I gues a contract electrician would have hours that vary so his shift could be different every day and perhaps periods of time in between jobs with a few days off. I do not think that Starbucks closes at 5 o'clock at least ours does not so if he had to work there after they closed where was he until then? Maybe it was a new starbucks that had not opened for bussiness yet? Never the less it is my understanding that this was the first time that he worked into the early morning hours. Since he was on video the whole night that he was working I wonder did the video ever show him answering his cell phone or leaving in and/or out of the back door at anytime that night? Anyone coming up there to see him? So many questions .

Since LE said there was no need to polygraph Mr. Irwin since they had video of his being at work, one can reasonably assume that had there been any suspicious activity shown on his part, they would have given him a polygraph since he volunteered to take one.

Not necessarily.  If LE has any hint JI is covering for his wife, they might not want that 'proven' so quickly and put him on the defensive.  Their play would more likely be to wait and hope he tells what he knows.
I agree with u. Any way u look at this scenario, this mother has brought on this scrutiny herself. We may be wrong about her having some guilt, but its clear to me why people are looking at her. How do u get confused about the time u put your sick child to bed by 4 hours? & how do u not check on that sick child at some point? As far as the makeover, people grieve differently, I know, but I cant imagine that my appearane would even cross my mind if my child were missing. I would be doing well to change my clothes once a week. Who gets their hair done? Dont care what excuse u try to make for that one, I wont understand it. What searching has this couple done? What have they done period? Oh, beside criticize law enforcement. Reminds me of the anthonys. Those tshirts are doing alot to find this poor baby, just like the caylee tshirts that her lying family wore. Im just waiting for deborah to tell the public to get off their a## & start looking for her child.. Like I said, she may be innocent, but so far she hasnt appeared that way to me. All just my opinion.
well the father was babysitting Lisa when the mother went to buy wine, "I believe that the father was sleeping" in order to work the hole night, right? what about if the father got mad at the baby for just being a baby when he was trying to sleep....we don't know how he was with the kids, it could be possible that he was an abusive father. Maybe he was rough with the baby that day and then later she died after he left work.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: October 24, 2011, 05:57:22 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummings and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

I also remember when Haleigh's mother, Crystal, got herself all dolled up with her hair done in ringlets.  Crystal as I recall had her trailer decorated with marijuana plant hangings, whether real or artificial, I don't know.  I did and do think it strange that Misty would be criticized for her makeover, but for some reason Crystal was untouchable by Misty's critics.  They were all on drugs and one was no better than the other, IMO.  But I guess it depends on your point of view and what one considers an acceptable lifestyle.
Edit to fix name.  MB
h
Maybe because the Mother was not the caretaker of baby Haleigh when she came up missing, and....oh, never mind, this is baby Lisa's thread and Im not gonna talk about Haleighs case here!!
Edit to fix typo in name.  MB

Quite true, Higherhopes, perhaps I misunderstood the conversation but I thought it was about mothers getting their hair done when a child is missing, not a babysitter.
Any way u look at it, its unfathomble to me ro think my thoughts would go to getting my hair colored with some low lights just two weeks after I lost my child, possibly forever, no matter what the circumstances were.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: October 24, 2011, 06:01:30 PM »

KMBC's Peggy Breit is interviewing the attorney representing baby Lisa's parents...she'll have a live report coming up on KMBC 9 News at 5.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bjpXCnGa

There's link from the link above that has pic's of the house.

It appears the stairs to somewhere doesn't have railings.   

Where to those stairs take you to, anyone know?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: October 24, 2011, 06:24:06 PM »

My guess would be that the stairs are going to a basement...I lived in Mo. for a while and both houses had basements, but I do not know for sure.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #514 on: October 24, 2011, 06:29:32 PM »

My guess would be that the stairs are going to a basement...I lived in Mo. for a while and both houses had basements, but I do not know for sure.

Looks like basement stairs to me also - if so, the basement is finished - I see a drop ceiling in there. Basement steps often do not have railings - even if it is finished - makes it easier to move large objects up and down the steps - ours did not have railing when we moved in and the kids play down there. One of the first things I did is put spindles in the highest stairs that the kids could hurt themselves falling from while leaving the bottom ones open to move things up and down.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: October 24, 2011, 06:56:27 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29574361/detail.html
Attorney Reiterates Innocence Of Baby Lisa's Parents
Stay With KMBC.com For Baby Lisa Updates
POSTED: 5:23 pm CDT October 24, 2011
UPDATED: 5:32 pm CDT October 24, 2011

Video at link.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Kansas City attorney representing the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin spoke to the local media on Monday and reiterated her belief that her clients had nothing to do with the disappearance of the baby.

Attorney Cyndy Short told KMBC's Peggy Breit that she took the case after speaking with Lisa's family and believing they were innocent.

Short also explained that Lisa's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, declined to speak with reporters on Monday because they're afraid of the attention the missing baby case has brought to their family.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29574361/detail.html#ixzz1bk67ruBa

~ Peter Frampton
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #516 on: October 24, 2011, 07:01:30 PM »

HLM is on now, with Vinnie...so far good show..
I watch free on my pc......
Im sorry, but u can get surveillance from 10 gas stations in 10 areas & theres a good chance it will pick up someone walking. What does this prove?!? What kind of idiot would kidnap a baby &then walk down a main road holding that baby, half naked @2 in the morning to draw attention to themselves? Im sorry, but that makes zero sense to me. nevermind the fact that these 2 witnesses of the man with the baby live in this area, heard the story of this abducted child the next day, yet didnt report this odd occurence for at least a week? &this abductor walked around for hours carrying a 30 pound half naked child in the chilly night air, in full view of anyone who happened to be around, WITH A KIDNAPPED CHILD? Really?
OT, but can someone please explain to jinkasaurus how to properly pronounce corroberate. Where is she getting that w from? That has driven me nuts since the CA trial.
too many episodes of Bugs bunny would be my guess 

Does anyone else remember in one of first videos the witness wife ("L. Parscale") described seeing what her husband said he saw while going to work. She (Ms Parscale) did not say that she witnessed the man with the baby too. Why is she saying she and her hubby both saw the same thing? I do not think she is fibbing or anything, but the way I remember it she was describing what her her husband told her. ~confused again~

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #517 on: October 24, 2011, 07:06:22 PM »

Monkey Devil! While a search is going on and a tat LOL......thanks Cartfly, I needed the levity

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: October 24, 2011, 07:09:54 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander
PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
#BabyLisa's family takes us inside home @TodayShow (Pic: BR where dog found scent) yfrog.com/o0q4aqj
10 hours ago

that long pillow looks like my body pillow for my bad back

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: October 24, 2011, 07:14:06 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander
PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
#BabyLisa's family takes us inside home @TodayShow (Pic: BR where dog found scent) yfrog.com/o0q4aqj
10 hours ago

" Bradley said. "I take good care of my kids. I keep my house clean, do their laundry....."
http://www.news-leader.com/article/20111017/NEWS11/111017002/UPDATE-Kansas-City-mom-admits-she-drunk-when-her-baby-vanished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.