March 28, 2024, 05:03:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423248 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: October 24, 2011, 07:14:11 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15863026/lisas-mother-we-are-grieving?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
SEARCH FOR LISA
Lisa's mother: 'We are grieving'
Posted: Oct 24, 2011 3:34 PM CDT Updated: Oct 24, 2011 5:20 PM CDT

Video at link.
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

It has now been almost three weeks since baby Lisa was last seen, and on Monday KCTV5 asked the child's mother why she won't talk to local media.

When Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley arrived back to the house on North Walrond, KCTV5's Bonyen Lee asked the parents of baby Lisa Irwin on Monday if it was true that they were getting paid to avoid local reporters.

"No, not at all," said Deborah Bradley, the mother of the missing baby.

When asked why they would not talk to local reporters, Deborah replied, "Because we are grieving."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #521 on: October 24, 2011, 07:14:28 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummings and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Now all we need is a report that DB and JI are going get married in the front yard because it is what "Lisa" would want....... Monkey Devil!

I also remember when Haleigh's mother, Crystal, got herself all dolled up with her hair done in ringlets.  Crystal as I recall had her trailer decorated with marijuana plant hangings, whether real or artificial, I don't know.  I did and do think it strange that Misty would be criticized for her makeover, but for some reason Crystal was untouchable by Misty's critics.  They were all on drugs and one was no better than the other, IMO.  But I guess it depends on your point of view and what one considers an acceptable lifestyle.
Edit to fix name.  MB
h
Maybe because the Mother was not the caretaker of baby Haleigh when she came up missing, and....oh, never mind, this is baby Lisa's thread and Im not gonna talk about Haleighs case here!!
Edit to fix typo in name.  MB

ITA........when you are the ONLY parent in charge of 3 small children and one a sick baby, IMO you don't get slap ass drunk (I thinks it is a defense strategy after hearing the day before the atty for Riley Fox's dad state he was drunk and voila now she is too!)......plus, I think she brought scrutiny on herself.......right or wrong, I think going only on Nat'l interviews  ($$$$$ for pics) and the attitude of almost defiance "yeah I was drunk, what does that have to do with HER" smacked me in the face, but then again she may be innocent (although I SO doubt it), if so she needs to have a serious come to Jesus moment on her parenting skills. JMOO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: October 24, 2011, 07:14:50 PM »

Is that a cell phone or wallet in her hand?

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: October 24, 2011, 07:27:46 PM »

I can't tell for sure ....I saw on HLN that three cell phones were also missing...do we know who these cell phones  were suppose to belong to ?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: October 24, 2011, 07:32:26 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummins and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Now all we need is a report that DB and JI are going get married in the front yard because it is what "Lisa" would want....... Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!
Are these nutcases fed "stupid" pills, or do they take them voluntarily ?

Whoaa!!!! I think Cartfly meant that as a joke, not to be taken literally.  Next we will hear it on Nancy Grace as a fact.
Your right! Smile
Too funny Babybear. an angelic monkey Things do take on a life of their own huh? (LOL)

I do not drink that often either babybear but that is mostly because I am with kids 24/7 and have a really low tolerance. I wonder what was going on in DB's life, that she over did her drinking that night. In know way do I think DB intentionally harmed little Lisa. Lisa appeared to be very happy, well dressed and adored by her brothers.... that is what is so baffling. The sightings of someone carrying a baby is even more baffling.....

Yes, Cartfly.  In every picture of Lisa, she looked healthy, happy and clean, well dressed.  She was obviously a child who was well taken care of.  It is baffling.  I checked with NOAA and the low temperature on Oct. 2 in Kansas City was 41 degrees, quite chilly.  Much too cold to be carrying a baby dressed only in diaper.  To me the thought of someone just willingly helping Deborah get rid of a dead baby is mind boggling.  I have no friends or family who would help me do a thing like that and I doubt that many people do. In fact, my family would probably have me committed.  The thought of walking around for a couple of hours carrying a dead baby is equally mind boggling, to the point of not possible.

One night Nancy Grace said that the going price for a baby was $80,000 in New York.  I hope that if Lisa were taken by a stranger, it was for this purpose, that she is alive and well and being taken care of by people who were desperate for a baby.  And I hope she is returned to her family.  You are correct in that it seemed the brothers adored her.  In fact, it seemed that her mother and father did, too.  Once in a great while you hear of a baby being kidnapped, raised as their own child by strangers, and only finding out about this as an adult. 

But I know that sometimes things are not as they seem. I pray she was taken by someone who will see that she's taken care of.  She is a beautiful, charming baby and deserves so much. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: October 24, 2011, 07:33:52 PM »

http://www.blogher.com/justice-caylee-why-so-many-are-pointing-lisa-irwins-parents?wrap=blogher-topics/news-politics/current-events&crumb=106919
Justice for Caylee: Is That Why
So Many Are Pointing At Lisa
Irwin's Parents?
October 24, 2011 3:00 pm by JennaHatfield in News & Politics

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: October 24, 2011, 07:37:53 PM »

5:00 pm - Deborah buys box of wine at store
Jeremy Irwin goes to work Lisa starts drinking with neighbor box of wine and downs 5 - 10 glasses of wine

6:40 pm - last time Deborah Bradly saw Lisa.
OR
10:30pm - last time Deborah Bradly saw Lisa, neighbor goes home, Deborah &  her son and
the new kitten fell asleep in bed together
, Baby Lisa was put in her room, she closed the door to the baby's room and her other son was in his bed. The baby monitor was on.

12:15 am man is seen on gas station video tape (approx 15 min walk from Irwin home)

2:40 am man coming out of the woods.

4:00 a.m. Oct. 4 when Witness Mike Thompson said he noticed the man, who was dressed in a T-shirt, on a street near the child's home
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/24/new-video-may-support-claim-by-parents-that-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin-was/#ixzz1bkCMz6OZ

Dad comes home and sees lights on, front door unlocked thinks something is amiss so he says he
goes to the boys bedroom and they are sleeping.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/06/police-say-parents-missing-missouri-10-month-old-girl-no-longer-cooperating/

WHO WAS IN BED WITH DEBORAH?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: October 24, 2011, 07:39:27 PM »

http://digitaljournal.com/blog/13400
Link about Deborah sleeping with her OLDER SON!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #528 on: October 24, 2011, 07:42:29 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15863026/lisas-mother-we-are-grieving?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
SEARCH FOR LISA
Lisa's mother: 'We are grieving'
Posted: Oct 24, 2011 3:34 PM CDT Updated: Oct 24, 2011 5:20 PM CDT

Video at link.
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

It has now been almost three weeks since baby Lisa was last seen, and on Monday KCTV5 asked the child's mother why she won't talk to local media.

When Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley arrived back to the house on North Walrond, KCTV5's Bonyen Lee asked the parents of baby Lisa Irwin on Monday if it was true that they were getting paid to avoid local reporters.

"No, not at all," said Deborah Bradley, the mother of the missing baby.

When asked why they would not talk to local reporters, Deborah replied, "Because we are grieving."
 ::snipping2::
BBM 
Bet Taco Joe is telling her to keep her lips zipped from now on. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: October 24, 2011, 07:45:21 PM »

http://digitaljournal.com/blog/13400
Link about Deborah sleeping with her OLDER SON!

Dad comes home and sees lights on, front door unlocked thinks something is amiss so he says he
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/06/police-say-parents-missing-missouri-10-month-old-girl-no-longer-cooperating/

me thinks her size/weight and being drunk - she suffocated her own baby, baby fell on floor hence decomposition dog picks up..............

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: October 24, 2011, 07:46:46 PM »

What makes NO sense to me is that a man was seen by random ppl at midnight, 2am and 4am.....WTF would you walk around in the cold with a baby that was kidnapped for 4 hrs??? Also, the man in the vid from the gas station is a red herring at the moment, first of he/she clearly wasn't holding anything and it could be someone walking home from a bar, a teen taking a short cut or anything....it makes no sense to me, and statistically the odds are 94.4 % that she was taken/killed by someone within or known to the family, IIRC that stats were 278 infants under 1 were missing and of that only 13 were taken by strangers and all but one were returned alive.

There is one crazy case where a woman stole a infant and took her as her own, then set a fire to cover her tracks (although I NEVER understood how the FD could say a baby was burned when there obviously was no baby in the crib).......about 5-6 yrs later bio mom is at a b-day party and recognizes the child and is 100% certain she is her daughter, takes hair from a brush and it was a DNA match......however, the mom in that case appeared to me to be distraught unlike DB, granted we all grieve differently but come on, not cooperating with LE until they agree to your terms, not letting them re-interview the kids only says one thing to me and that is she is concerned with herself and NOT Lisa.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: October 24, 2011, 07:48:39 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander
PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
#BabyLisa's family takes us inside home @TodayShow (Pic: BR where dog found scent) yfrog.com/o0q4aqj
10 hours ago

Wonder where the baby monitor was?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: October 24, 2011, 07:48:54 PM »

5:00 pm - Deborah buys box of wine at store
Jeremy Irwin goes to work Lisa starts drinking with neighbor box of wine and downs 5 - 10 glasses of wine

6:40 pm - last time Deborah Bradly saw Lisa.
OR
10:30pm - last time Deborah Bradly saw Lisa, neighbor goes home, Deborah &  her son and
the new kitten fell asleep in bed together
, Baby Lisa was put in her room, she closed the door to the baby's room and her other son was in his bed. The baby monitor was on.

12:15 am man is seen on gas station video tape (approx 15 min walk from Irwin home)

2:40 am man coming out of the woods.

4:00 a.m. Oct. 4 when Witness Mike Thompson said he noticed the man, who was dressed in a T-shirt, on a street near the child's home
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/24/new-video-may-support-claim-by-parents-that-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin-was/#ixzz1bkCMz6OZ

WHO WAS IN BED WITH DEBORAH?

I understand letting a child sleep in your room........but IMO the wrong one slept in there according to DB, I would bring my sick child in and put them in a pack and play before another child, but that's just me and I was always a worrier when they were sick.

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: October 24, 2011, 07:50:07 PM »

Leaning towards phone but can't be certain

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: October 24, 2011, 07:57:53 PM »

Leaning towards phone but can't be certain

Thanks Klassend. Looked like a phone to me too.
But I thought her phones had been turned off due to non payment?????

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: October 24, 2011, 07:59:52 PM »

I understand letting a child sleep in your room........but IMO the wrong one slept in there according to DB, I would bring my sick child in and put them in a pack and play before another child, but that's just me and I was always a worrier when they were sick.

I agree many parents put a sick child in their room, but in this case we have Deborah telling us that it was the son, not the baby and the dad says the son was in his room sleeping when he came home........... discrepancy

LE needs to find the baby's body.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #536 on: October 24, 2011, 08:01:56 PM »

Apologies if this has been posted before. This is from one of the witness' of the man carrying a baby at 12 ish that night on his FB (also note that you should be able to see the comments to this picture if you click on the last link in this post):

Honesto-Ono Parscale
Baby Lisa house from my backyard
and

Honesto-Ono Parscale don't know them but their kids go to school with my kids
October 19 at 7:17pm

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000792845229&sk=wall

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=262376500465443&set=p.262376500465443&type=1&theater

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #537 on: October 24, 2011, 08:06:30 PM »

Apologies if this has been posted before. This is from one of the witness' of the man carrying a baby at 12 ish that night on his FB (also note that you should be able to see the comments to this picture if you click on the last link in this post):

Honesto-Ono Parscale
Baby Lisa house from my backyard
and

Honesto-Ono Parscale don't know them but their kids go to school with my kids
October 19 at 7:17pm

[imghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300336_262376500465443_100000792845229_658302_1863703139_n.jpg[/img]

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000792845229&sk=wall

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=262376500465443&set=p.262376500465443&type=1&theater

hmmm....seems he is struck by the oddity of DB's beauty maintenance at this time as well.
Honesto-Ono Parscale
So let me get this straight, Baby lisa's mom is all tore up about her missing baby but yet she got fresh highlights in her hair. smh

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: October 24, 2011, 08:14:01 PM »

In this video it appears to be a wallet.  Store surveillance starts at :35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6It6Z1sSHS8

At first I thought it looked like a VCR tape as it's about the same size.  You can see it in her hand while she's in the wine aisle.  At the checkout, it appears that she shoves a receipt into it.  However, as she exits the store, there is nothing in her hand except that lovely box of wine.  Weird.  Did she give it to her brother to hold?  If so, why?  She clearly has an open hand in which to carry it.  Or, did she lose her wallet?  With her address and pics of baby Lisa in it? 

The footage where she exits the store is at 1:00.  He's holding a bag in one hand, his keys in the other.  She appears to only being carrying the wine.  Is there a way to confirm her right hand is empty?  Cuz it sure looks like it.  If she did lose her wallet it would make sense that someone would find it and then go to the addy on her ID card and kidnap the cute baby in the pics.  Or is this too crazy of a theory?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #539 on: October 24, 2011, 08:18:56 PM »

In this video it appears to be a wallet.  Store surveillance starts at :35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6It6Z1sSHS8

At first I thought it looked like a VCR tape as it's about the same size.  You can see it in her hand while she's in the wine aisle.  At the checkout, it appears that she shoves a receipt into it.  However, as she exits the store, there is nothing in her hand except that lovely box of wine.  Weird.  Did she give it to her brother to hold?  If so, why?  She clearly has an open hand in which to carry it.  Or, did she lose her wallet?  With her address and pics of baby Lisa in it? 

The footage where she exits the store is at 1:00.  He's holding a bag in one hand, his keys in the other.  She appears to only being carrying the wine.  Is there a way to confirm her right hand is empty?  Cuz it sure looks like it.  If she did lose her wallet it would make sense that someone would find it and then go to the addy on her ID card and kidnap the cute baby in the pics.  Or is this too crazy of a theory?
Tucked under her armpit maybe?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.