March 28, 2024, 08:07:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423270 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: October 24, 2011, 08:19:13 PM »

In this video it appears to be a wallet.  Store surveillance starts at :35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6It6Z1sSHS8

At first I thought it looked like a VCR tape as it's about the same size.  You can see it in her hand while she's in the wine aisle.  At the checkout, it appears that she shoves a receipt into it.  However, as she exits the store, there is nothing in her hand except that lovely box of wine.  Weird.  Did she give it to her brother to hold?  If so, why?  She clearly has an open hand in which to carry it.  Or, did she lose her wallet?  With her address and pics of baby Lisa in it? 

The footage where she exits the store is at 1:00.  He's holding a bag in one hand, his keys in the other.  She appears to only being carrying the wine.  Is there a way to confirm her right hand is empty?  Cuz it sure looks like it.  If she did lose her wallet it would make sense that someone would find it and then go to the addy on her ID card and kidnap the cute baby in the pics.  Or is this too crazy of a theory?
Its not crazy, but im sure if it happened she would have told LE that. On the other hand, if she is as guiltu as she looks to me, I hope she doesnt read here &use that idea.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #541 on: October 24, 2011, 08:19:34 PM »

JVM just had the Parscale wife on to explain what she saw. (wife of first witness to see a man with a baby) She explained how she saw the man with the baby along with her hubby who was leaving for work at 12:15. I will post exactly what she said when the transcript comes available.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #542 on: October 24, 2011, 08:23:31 PM »

JVM is also showing pics of the bedroom and where the cadaver dog hit which is on the left side of the bed in front of a night stand (if you are standing at the foot of the bed facing it). Hopefully we can get a screen shot of those pics.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: October 24, 2011, 08:29:42 PM »

Is that a cell phone or wallet in her hand?

Blew the hand up 300%.

From the proportions, it looks like a cell phone to me.

Or a very narrow wallet.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: October 24, 2011, 08:33:19 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummins and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Now all we need is a report that DB and JI are going get married in the front yard because it is what "Lisa" would want....... Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!
Are these nutcases fed "stupid" pills, or do they take them voluntarily ?

Whoaa!!!! I think Cartfly meant that as a joke, not to be taken literally.  Next we will hear it on Nancy Grace as a fact.
Your right! Smile
Too funny Babybear. an angelic monkey Things do take on a life of their own huh? (LOL)

I do not drink that often either babybear but that is mostly because I am with kids 24/7 and have a really low tolerance. I wonder what was going on in DB's life, that she over did her drinking that night. In know way do I think DB intentionally harmed little Lisa. Lisa appeared to be very happy, well dressed and adored by her brothers.... that is what is so baffling. The sightings of someone carrying a baby is even more baffling.....

Yes, Cartfly.  In every picture of Lisa, she looked healthy, happy and clean, well dressed.  She was obviously a child who was well taken care of.  It is baffling.  I checked with NOAA and the low temperature on Oct. 2 in Kansas City was 41 degrees, quite chilly.  Much too cold to be carrying a baby dressed only in diaper.  To me the thought of someone just willingly helping Deborah get rid of a dead baby is mind boggling.  I have no friends or family who would help me do a thing like that and I doubt that many people do. In fact, my family would probably have me committed.  The thought of walking around for a couple of hours carrying a dead baby is equally mind boggling, to the point of not possible.

One night Nancy Grace said that the going price for a baby was $80,000 in New York.  I hope that if Lisa were taken by a stranger, it was for this purpose, that she is alive and well and being taken care of by people who were desperate for a baby.  And I hope she is returned to her family.  You are correct in that it seemed the brothers adored her.  In fact, it seemed that her mother and father did, too.  Once in a great while you hear of a baby being kidnapped, raised as their own child by strangers, and only finding out about this as an adult. 

But I know that sometimes things are not as they seem. I pray she was taken by someone who will see that she's taken care of.  She is a beautiful, charming baby and deserves so much. 
I hate to state the obvious, but caylee anthony appeared happy, healthy & well dressed. She also appeared loved & happy in pics with kc. However, there is NOTHING anyone could tell me that would convince me that kc did not kill her child. I will never know if it was intentional or accidental, but I do know that even though she might have appeared to love her child to anyone that knew her, she clearly did not. Accidents happen to children,but normal people dont cover them up unless they r cold &heartless. If it is proven that this mother is innocent, I will eat crow, but I dont think it will happen. At the very most, we all may be left forever wondering. I dont think a kidnapper will be found tho.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #545 on: October 24, 2011, 08:46:55 PM »

So many Q's unanswered.......1-) What time did JI arrive home and who can validate this other than sippy mom, 2-) WHO other than JI & DB actually saw the baby that night, 3-) were they ever interviewed seperately by LE, 4-( who in the hell worried about getting their hair cut and or/colored......I picked out flowers in my PJ's , no shower and I don't even think I brushed my teeth come to think of it, my hair had horrible roots and was all matted but it didn't matter, it took all the energy I had to get out of bed and go pick out and order the flowers, so I can't imagine those getting all re-done   5-) where were the purple shorts and the rest of the property taken that are listed on the SW (I'd assume they'd have taken those the first night if they thought they were important........unless that is what the cadaver dogs hit on by the bed

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: October 24, 2011, 08:50:40 PM »

Think I am going to call it a night...hope we get good news on baby Lisa soon.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: October 24, 2011, 08:55:27 PM »

I have had a problem with the cell phone story from the beginning.  As I understand it, any cell phone - even those disconnected from regular cell service - can call 911.  http://www.911cellphonebank.com/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #548 on: October 24, 2011, 08:56:38 PM »

JVM just had the Parscale wife on to explain what she saw. (wife of first witness to see a man with a baby) She explained how she saw the man with the baby along with her hubby who was leaving for work at 12:15. I will post exactly what she said when the transcript comes available.

Parscale is also describing the man as white shirt and sweat pants, she said something also about not much hair and being slender about 6 foot but again I am just paraphrasing. If LE has not polyed JI, I would be surprised. Surely, LE should poly everyone right? Somehow, I don't think DB could have disposed of a dead baby Lisa, but perhaps JI could.....just speculating....maybe he feared losing his other son that he fought so hard for.....?

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: October 24, 2011, 08:59:35 PM »

In this video it appears to be a wallet.  Store surveillance starts at :35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6It6Z1sSHS8

At first I thought it looked like a VCR tape as it's about the same size.  You can see it in her hand while she's in the wine aisle.  At the checkout, it appears that she shoves a receipt into it.  However, as she exits the store, there is nothing in her hand except that lovely box of wine.  Weird.  Did she give it to her brother to hold?  If so, why?  She clearly has an open hand in which to carry it.  Or, did she lose her wallet?  With her address and pics of baby Lisa in it? 

The footage where she exits the store is at 1:00.  He's holding a bag in one hand, his keys in the other.  She appears to only being carrying the wine.  Is there a way to confirm her right hand is empty?  Cuz it sure looks like it.  If she did lose her wallet it would make sense that someone would find it and then go to the addy on her ID card and kidnap the cute baby in the pics.  Or is this too crazy of a theory?
Its not crazy, but im sure if it happened she would have told LE that. On the other hand, if she is as guiltu as she looks to me, I hope she doesnt read here &use that idea.

That's what I was thinking.  And then I tried to think of any reason why I wouldn't tell LE about my missing wallet:

1)  Stash of drugs (a marijuana joint or some oxycodone pills)
2)  Incriminating receipts (motel rooms, duct tape)
3)  Stolen property (someone's credit card)
4)  Phone numbers of people she wouldn't want JI to know about

Tucked under her armpit maybe?

I looked but I just don't see anything.  There's another video that shows them close-up at the checkout and you can see it on the counter in front of her and it's definitely a wallet.  Clear as day.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: October 24, 2011, 09:01:55 PM »

Parscale is also describing the man as white shirt and sweat pants, she said something also about not much hair and being slender about 6 foot but again I am just paraphrasing. If LE has not polyed JI, I would be surprised. Surely, LE should poly everyone right? Somehow, I don't think DB could have disposed of a dead baby Lisa, but perhaps JI could.....just speculating....maybe he feared losing his other son that he fought so hard for.....?

I thought the same thing as soon as I heard it, but wasn't he at work at 12:15??  I also need to go back and listen to Cpt. Young's answer about the poly not being needed for JI, IMO I don't care if you are on camera during the "alleged" kidnapping, if you are a family member or someone in that home you should be poly'd, for all we know Lisa could have died prior to his leaving for work and he could have decided to take care of it so he wouldn't lose the child he used the scorched earth approach in the custody battle....again, it reminds me so much of HaLeigh Cumming's case, damn Sad

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #551 on: October 24, 2011, 09:04:23 PM »

Dr Drew is on now (HLN) talking about Lisa

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #552 on: October 24, 2011, 09:09:37 PM »

I thought the same thing as soon as I heard it, but wasn't he at work at 12:15??  I also need to go back and listen to Cpt. Young's answer about the poly not being needed for JI, IMO I don't care if you are on camera during the "alleged" kidnapping, if you are a family member or someone in that home you should be poly'd, for all we know Lisa could have died prior to his leaving for work and he could have decided to take care of it so he wouldn't lose the child he used the scorched earth approach in the custody battle....again, it reminds me so much of HaLeigh Cumming's case, damn Sad
Yes, supposedly he (JI) was at work.....makes no sense, just so frustrating. With all of this, I would think that if someone was just out walking their fussy baby that they would have come forward and said, "hey that was me" but we haven't heard anything......ugh Where is that baby girl?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: October 24, 2011, 09:20:28 PM »

I missed this too.....
 ::snipping2::

O’Brien, who was representing Bradley and Irwin during their last interview with police on October 8, said detectives suggested theories at the time that Lisa may have died in an accident in the home or from being shaken by one of the parents. According to O’Brien, police clearly believe the parents know more about what happened to Lisa than they have said.
 ::snipping2::

So, they were represented by atty's on the 8th, so when Young stated the LE had NO unimpeded (my word) interviews since the 6th, he was spot on....WTF?????? Wasn't that like 4 days later

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/21/witnesses-say-they-saw-man-carrying-baby-resembling-lisa-irwin/?hpt=ng_mid

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: October 24, 2011, 09:24:47 PM »

Dr Drew is on now (HLN) talking about Lisa ]

Ok, that clip made her look even more guilty........not like she was greiving IMO, more defiant

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: October 24, 2011, 09:33:43 PM »

Was it the plan that Jeremy work his very first night shift at an establishment where a security camera could provide him with an alibi?  He would not be considered a suspect.  He could avoid a polygraph?

Was neighbor "Maria" unknowingly used to provide an alibi ... an alibi the implied lights in the Irwin/Bradley residence were turned off at 10:30 PM ... an that implied that an inebriated Debbie did not have the time or the mindset to plan the disappearance of her baby as well as the cell phones?

Did neighbor "Maria" hear or see baby Lisa on the evening of October 3rd while drinking with Debbie?

In other words ... was baby Lisa's crib already empty.  Did she meet her demise in the hours prior to Jeremy's departure to work?

Janet

++++

Mom of missing tot says she took lie detector test
updated 10/7/2011 12:20:45 PM ET 2011-10-07T16:20:45

<snipped>

Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young has declined to comment on any polygraph tests, citing the ongoing investigation.

Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, says he has offered to take a lie detector test, but that police say that's not necessary.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44811370/ns/local_news-wichita_ks/t/mom-missing-tot-says-she-took-lie-detector-test/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: October 24, 2011, 09:33:54 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummings and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Now all we need is a report that DB and JI are going get married in the front yard because it is what "Lisa" would want....... Monkey Devil!

I also remember when Haleigh's mother, Crystal, got herself all dolled up with her hair done in ringlets.  Crystal as I recall had her trailer decorated with marijuana plant hangings, whether real or artificial, I don't know.  I did and do think it strange that Misty would be criticized for her makeover, but for some reason Crystal was untouchable by Misty's critics.  They were all on drugs and one was no better than the other, IMO.  But I guess it depends on your point of view and what one considers an acceptable lifestyle.
Edit to fix name.  MB

agreed! and Crystal's mom also had a makeover the same night...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: October 24, 2011, 09:50:21 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-review-gas-station-surveillance-video-in-lisa-irwin-case

From the article - a comment:

Ben Kern
the tree that the man looks like he is walking out of is the tree located in the gas station parking lot. This drives me nuts that the media doesn't take 3 seconds and research this before making this a HUGE news story.

Google Map the location: Parvin and Brighton Kansas City, MO
Look at the street view and rotate as necessary.

You will see the 'woods' is a grassy hill. He is more than likely walking on the side of the street which isn't too suspicious even at 4am. It's a fairly busy intersection.
2 Hours Ago
·

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-review-gas-station-surveillance-video-in-lisa-irwin-case#ixzz1bknGbkwz

I put this together:

DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: October 24, 2011, 09:54:04 PM »

Tucked under her armpit maybe?

I looked but I just don't see anything.  There's another video that shows them close-up at the checkout and you can see it on the counter in front of her and it's definitely a wallet.  Clear as day.

Maybe she threw her wallet in the bag.  I don't currently use a purse because I have everything in my diaper bag but if I'm running to the store without the kids then I just bring my wallet (or just my debit card) and when I check out, I toss it in the plastic bag.  A really bad habit but maybe that's what she did?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: October 24, 2011, 09:54:22 PM »

A red flag!  Jeremy and Debbie's baby is missing but ... permission to the questioning of baby Lisa's siblings is not afforded.  Could it be that the boys witnessed an unfortunate incident in that household regarding their little sister ... an unfortunate incident that happened ... not during the night but the day before?

++++++

Mother: I was drunk when Missouri infant disappeared
By the CNN Wire Staff
October 17, 2011 -- Updated 1735 GMT (0135 HKT)

<snipped>

Irwin and Bradley told NBC they have refused to let authorities re-interview Lisa's older brothers.

"They said they heard noises (the night Lisa disappeared)," Bradley said. "I don't know if that was before we went to sleep or after." She said she has not talked to her sons about it because she is reluctant to put them through "anything else."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/17/justice/missouri-missing-girl/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.