March 28, 2024, 09:45:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423282 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: October 24, 2011, 10:21:08 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummings and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Now all we need is a report that DB and JI are going get married in the front yard because it is what "Lisa" would want....... Monkey Devil!

I also remember when Haleigh's mother, Crystal, got herself all dolled up with her hair done in ringlets.  Crystal as I recall had her trailer decorated with marijuana plant hangings, whether real or artificial, I don't know.  I did and do think it strange that Misty would be criticized for her makeover, but for some reason Crystal was untouchable by Misty's critics.  They were all on drugs and one was no better than the other, IMO.  But I guess it depends on your point of view and what one considers an acceptable lifestyle.
Edit to fix name.  MB

agreed! and Crystal's mom also had a makeover the same night...
and once again, neither Crystal nor her mother was the caretaker or even in the same town where Haleigh came up missing but again......not gonna get into this here, this is about Lisa....not HaLeigh so to me....2 different storis....Im done

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: October 24, 2011, 10:24:45 PM »

A red flag!  Jeremy and Debbie's baby is missing but ... permission to the questioning of baby Lisa's siblings is not afforded.  Could it be that the boys witnessed an unfortunate incident in that household regarding their little sister ... an unfortunate incident that happened ... not during the night but the day before?

++++++

Mother: I was drunk when Missouri infant disappeared
By the CNN Wire Staff
October 17, 2011 -- Updated 1735 GMT (0135 HKT)

<snipped>

Irwin and Bradley told NBC they have refused to let authorities re-interview Lisa's older brothers.

"They said they heard noises (the night Lisa disappeared)," Bradley said. "I don't know if that was before we went to sleep or after." She said she has not talked to her sons about it because she is reluctant to put them through "anything else."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/17/justice/missouri-missing-girl/

reluctant to put the boys through anything else........wth....what about what baby Lisa is going through, I juust dont get this at all....sorry

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: October 24, 2011, 10:26:45 PM »

Considering security cameras at Jeremy's workplace provided him with an alibi  and ... a neigbour provides Debbie with an alibi ... who provides Debbie's brother with an alibi?

Were the images captured by a security camera in the store earlier in the evening of October 3rd of Debbie and her brother and ... the images captured by a security camera of a person emerging from the woods in the early morning of October 4th ... all part of a collaborated staging to further an abduction fabrication.

I feel I am back on the Holly Bobo thread. 

Janet

+++++

Man in tapes identified as baby Lisa's uncle
prlwctd on October 13 2011 17:37:54

<snipped>

A man seen in a surveillance tape with the mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin has been identified as the baby’s uncle.

Deborah Bradley and her brother were shopping for wine for a family event in Kansas City, MO. Her daughter, Lisa, disappeared hours after the Oct. 3 shopping trip.

Police have interviewed the brother and determined he has no involvement in the 10-month-old’s disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.tothecenter.com/index.php?readmore=17748

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: October 24, 2011, 10:30:55 PM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummings and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Now all we need is a report that DB and JI are going get married in the front yard because it is what "Lisa" would want....... Monkey Devil!

I also remember when Haleigh's mother, Crystal, got herself all dolled up with her hair done in ringlets.  Crystal as I recall had her trailer decorated with marijuana plant hangings, whether real or artificial, I don't know.  I did and do think it strange that Misty would be criticized for her makeover, but for some reason Crystal was untouchable by Misty's critics.  They were all on drugs and one was no better than the other, IMO.  But I guess it depends on your point of view and what one considers an acceptable lifestyle.
Edit to fix name.  MB

and once again, neither Crystal nor her mother was the caretaker or even in the same town where Haleigh came up missing but again......not gonna get into this here, this is about Lisa....not HaLeigh so to me....2 different storis....Im done

the point being is that ALL of these people got makeovers when their loved one was missing...the last thing on most people's minds would be to do makeovers when they have a child missing...just another opinion and point of view...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: October 24, 2011, 10:37:22 PM »

Edit to fix name.  MB

the point being is that ALL of these people got makeovers when their loved one was missing...the last thing on most people's minds would be to do makeovers when they have a child missing...just another opinion and point of view...
I understand the point trying to be made but thats the reason I said 2 differents stories.......Lisa's Mother was right there with her baby that night, and I do believe it was much longer after Haleighs dissapearance before Crystal got her so called 'makeover'.......but either way, I also believe Crystals 'makeover" was for a interview to talk about HaLeigh and DB's well dont know why she got one if she did.....she isnt talking to anyone but her attorney"s........imo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: October 24, 2011, 10:40:12 PM »

a makeover is a makeover is a makeover in my mind. when you have a missing child..1 week, 1 day, 1 month...who does that when your child is missing whether you were the one in the house with the child or 50 miles away..a child is still missing and the last thing on my mind would be to make sure that I looked good when my kid is missing..but that is just me...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: October 24, 2011, 10:57:47 PM »

I would Love to know more about what it was that the Dogs "hit" on on the bedroom. Is it possible that they may have had a diferrent carpet beside the bed and it was removed and put out in the shed and whatever may have been on it seeped through to the actual carpet by the bed and thats what the dogs "hit" on and thats why LE took the carpet from the shed? I ust hope and pray that something is found out about baby Lisa soon, this story is starting to worry me, its almost like a game now to some of these attorneys IMO......they see what works for the parents of other missing children or teenagers and they brings that knowledge to the parents of whatever child is missing at the moment and its not about the child anymore after that, its about saving the person they are representing....this is just sick, it should always be about the child .....the missing........I dont see how these atorneys can stand themselves and the money they make from these kinds of cases........IMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: October 24, 2011, 11:02:52 PM »

The decomposition ordor detected by the dog implies that baby Lisa did not meet her demise between the time the neighour "Maria" went home (10:30 PM) and the time the neighbours (husband and wife) witness a male carrying an unclothed baby down the street (12:15 AM).  IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: October 24, 2011, 11:03:36 PM »

ordor s/b odor s/b smell

_____

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: October 24, 2011, 11:21:08 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander
PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
#BabyLisa's family takes us inside home @TodayShow (Pic: BR where dog found scent) yfrog.com/o0q4aqj
10 hours ago

This pictures taken AFTER the extensive search by police. So, we can expect the police to leave a huge mess behind.

I'm anxious to find out if that search got them some real evidence to proceed in the case.

" Bradley said. "I take good care of my kids. I keep my house clean, do their laundry....."
http://www.news-leader.com/article/20111017/NEWS11/111017002/UPDATE-Kansas-City-mom-admits-she-drunk-when-her-baby-vanished

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #570 on: October 25, 2011, 12:00:05 AM »

Fox news with Megyn Kelly is driving me nuts. I wish she would just air already the entire interview with DB and JI. Is this typical of FOX? I am still waiting to see the snippets that were on Megyn's show America Live last week. In that snippet DB is talking about the house (paraphrasing here) and something about the house being the "omen" house or cursed house. Ugh....

Anywho, at the link below (the first video box that comes up on the page/titled Full Interview) Debra says something about going into the boys room ask telling them they could sleep in her room.  It is around the 3:20 mark. Is she recalling a past event or that night. If that night, she contradicts herself. I never caught that before.....another inconsistency? Remember, she said one child (Michael?) and "stray kitten" were sleeping with her early on..... Does anyone else hear what I am hearing or am I misunderstanding?

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/full-interview-megyn-kelly-presses-parents-of-baby-lisa-irwin-on-disappearance-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: October 25, 2011, 12:00:48 AM »

JVM just had the Parscale wife on to explain what she saw. (wife of first witness to see a man with a baby) She explained how she saw the man with the baby along with her hubby who was leaving for work at 12:15. I will post exactly what she said when the transcript comes available.

OY!

Did she not change the story? This is what she is known to have said in a few inteviews in the beginning:

10/04/2011

By: Aaron Heintzelman

... A neighbor, who later asked NBC Action News that she not be named, said her husband was coming home around 12 a.m. Tuesday when he saw the man carrying a baby wearing only a diaper.

“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” she said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

The woman said her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Police say Lisa’s father returned home from work around 4 a.m. to find the child missing and immediately started banging on neighbors’ doors asking if they had seen her.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/neighbor-says-husband-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: October 25, 2011, 12:14:25 AM »

I missed this too.....
 ::snipping2::

O’Brien, who was representing Bradley and Irwin during their last interview with police on October 8, said detectives suggested theories at the time that Lisa may have died in an accident in the home or from being shaken by one of the parents. According to O’Brien, police clearly believe the parents know more about what happened to Lisa than they have said.
 ::snipping2::

So, they were represented by atty's on the 8th, so when Young stated the LE had NO unimpeded (my word) interviews since the 6th, he was spot on....WTF?????? Wasn't that like 4 days later

This lawyer contacted the Irwins right at the beginning of the case. He's one of the top lawyers in the US, and included in the lists of the "Super Lawyers" by the bar publications. He's a law professor with a long career of helping the indigent who may be wrongfully convicted.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/obrien.htm

He is member of the Midwest "Innocence Project", the lawyers that help free people innocently convicted.

http://www.themip.org/

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/21/witnesses-say-they-saw-man-carrying-baby-resembling-lisa-irwin/?hpt=ng_mid
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: October 25, 2011, 12:20:44 AM »

Sorry, messed up my two last messages, writing in the previous box. Guessing I need some shuteye, it's been a long day. Niters!

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #574 on: October 25, 2011, 12:25:06 AM »

Sorry, messed up my two last messages, writing in the previous box. Guessing I need some shuteye, it's been a long day. Niters!

Night Itaryl, I think I will look in to your post further (regarding the witness) tomorrow as my eyes are about to close too Smile Thanks for the interesting info.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: October 25, 2011, 12:42:38 AM »

" Bradley said. "I take good care of my kids. I keep my house clean, do their laundry....."
http://www.news-leader.com/article/20111017/NEWS11/111017002/UPDATE-Kansas-City-mom-admits-she-drunk-when-her-baby-vanished

KC mom admits she was drunk on night baby vanished
updated 10/17/2011 9:01:18 PM ET

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The mother of a missing Kansas City baby said Monday that she was drunk on the night her daughter disappeared, may have blacked out and actually last saw the child hours before the time she originally told police she checked on her.

<snipped>

Bradley told Fox News that she got drunk after she put her children to bed that night and may have blacked out. Asked how much she drank that night and whether it was more than five glasses of wine, she responded, "probably." She said she didn't have more than 10 glasses. Bradley said she frequently drinks heavily at home but only after her children are safely in bed. She also said she takes anxiety medication and had taken a dose that day.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44928182/ns/us_news/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: October 25, 2011, 12:47:01 AM »

<snipped>

Bradley told police she last saw her daughter, Lisa Irwin, when she checked on her at 10:30 p.m. But Monday, she told NBC's "Today" show she actually last saw Lisa when she put her to bed at 6:40 p.m. She gave no explanation for the modified times.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: October 25, 2011, 12:59:29 AM »

Safely in Bed?

<snipped>

Bradley told Fox News that she got drunk after she put her children to bed that night and may have blacked out. Asked how much she drank that night and whether it was more than five glasses of wine, she responded, "probably." She said she didn't have more than 10 glasses. Bradley said she frequently drinks heavily at home but only after her children are safely in bed. She also said she takes anxiety medication and had taken a dose that day.

<snipped>

Watching a Movie?

Deborah Bradley: I Was Probably Drunk When Baby Lisa Disappeared
By Jeff Truesdell
Monday October 17, 2011 06:30 AM EDT

<snipped>

She put Lisa down in her room around 6:40 p.m., she says. Only once more soon afterward did she check on Lisa, finding her standing in her crib before tucking her back in.

Then, as the other children of the two next-door-neighbor moms watched a movie inside, Bradley tapped the box of wine that she'd bought earlier that evening, and she and her friend spent much of the evening chatting outside on the front stoop.

<snipped>

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

_____

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: October 25, 2011, 01:34:12 AM »

a makeover is a makeover is a makeover in my mind. when you have a missing child..1 week, 1 day, 1 month...who does that when your child is missing whether you were the one in the house with the child or 50 miles away..a child is still missing and the last thing on my mind would be to make sure that I looked good when my kid is missing..but that is just me...

I just had a thought as to why she may have cut her hair:  What is one of the major reasons women (mainly) opt for a makeover?  A lot of times it's to mark an event like a significant weight loss or perhaps after a bad breakup.  I've known many women who have changed their look after getting a new job or before going on vacation.  Also, some women will alter their appearance because they don't want to see the person that they were.  In DB's case, she didn't just go for a little trim, she went for a different hairstyle. 

So let's assume she's guilty in regards to her daughter's disappearance.  I would assume that she would not want to look in the mirror at "that person" anymore.  "That person" who is guilty of something.  I know this sounds like psycho-babble, but women really do change their looks when they are uncomfortable about something they've done.  Just as they change their look when they are happy about something they've done.

JMO and just another of my kooky theories.
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #579 on: October 25, 2011, 04:06:39 AM »

I just had a thought as to why she may have cut her hair:  What is one of the major reasons women (mainly) opt for a makeover?  A lot of times it's to mark an event like a significant weight loss or perhaps after a bad breakup.  I've known many women who have changed their look after getting a new job or before going on vacation.  Also, some women will alter their appearance because they don't want to see the person that they were.  In DB's case, she didn't just go for a little trim, she went for a different hairstyle. 

So let's assume she's guilty in regards to her daughter's disappearance.  I would assume that she would not want to look in the mirror at "that person" anymore.  "That person" who is guilty of something.  I know this sounds like psycho-babble, but women really do change their looks when they are uncomfortable about something they've done.  Just as they change their look when they are happy about something they've done.

JMO and just another of my kooky theories.

Not 'kooky' at all - In fact I think it's right on! 

~ fanta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.