March 28, 2024, 09:37:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423280 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: October 25, 2011, 04:46:04 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander
PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
#BabyLisa's family takes us inside home @TodayShow (Pic: BR where dog found scent) yfrog.com/o0q4aqj
10 hours ago

This pictures taken AFTER the extensive search by police. So, we can expect the police to leave a huge mess behind.

I'm anxious to find out if that search got them some real evidence to proceed in the case.

" Bradley said. "I take good care of my kids. I keep my house clean, do their laundry....."
http://www.news-leader.com/article/20111017/NEWS11/111017002/UPDATE-Kansas-City-mom-admits-she-drunk-when-her-baby-vanished

stains on the rug, laundry in the basket not put away & where would the baby monitor be at?

PLUS:

10:30pm - last time Deborah Bradly saw Lisa, neighbor goes home, Deborah &  her son and
the new kitten fell asleep in bed together,
Baby Lisa was put in her room, she closed the door to the baby's room and her other son was in his bed. The baby monitor was on.
http://digitaljournal.com/blog/13400

BUT

Dad comes home and sees lights on, front door unlocked thinks something is amiss so he says he
goes to the boys bedroom and they are sleeping.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/06/police-say-parents-missing-missouri-10-month-old-girl-no-longer-cooperating/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12213.520

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: October 25, 2011, 04:51:58 AM »

The Question is

where was baby Lisa sleeping?

where were the boys sleeping?

cuz mom said the one boy was in her bed
dad says the boys were in their own beds

Which is it?

AND

if there was a baby monitor where is it at?

There appears to be a woman's purse on the floor, under that table is several what appears to be presents wrapped
mail/letters on the floor, electrical cord plugged in along with that light plugged in and a couple of diapers on the table..............I think.

Someone might be able to blow it up with resolution and see if there is a baby monitor.

I suspect the baby is who was in the bed and not the boy.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: October 25, 2011, 08:02:17 AM »

a makeover is a makeover is a makeover in my mind. when you have a missing child..1 week, 1 day, 1 month...who does that when your child is missing whether you were the one in the house with the child or 50 miles away..a child is still missing and the last thing on my mind would be to make sure that I looked good when my kid is missing..but that is just me...

I just had a thought as to why she may have cut her hair:  What is one of the major reasons women (mainly) opt for a makeover?  A lot of times it's to mark an event like a significant weight loss or perhaps after a bad breakup.  I've known many women who have changed their look after getting a new job or before going on vacation.  Also, some women will alter their appearance because they don't want to see the person that they were.  In DB's case, she didn't just go for a little trim, she went for a different hairstyle. 

So let's assume she's guilty in regards to her daughter's disappearance.  I would assume that she would not want to look in the mirror at "that person" anymore.  "That person" who is guilty of something.  I know this sounds like psycho-babble, but women really do change their looks when they are uncomfortable about something they've done.  Just as they change their look when they are happy about something they've done.

JMO and just another of my kooky theories.

Not 'kooky' at all - In fact I think it's right on! 

~ fanta

makes perfect sense to me as well...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: October 25, 2011, 08:19:29 AM »

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/282748/3/Lisa-Irwins-age-makes-her-harder-to-find
Lisa Irwin's age makes her harder to find
7:07 AM, Oct 25, 2011

By HEATHER HOLLINGSWORTH Associated Press

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - The reported sightings have come from as far as California, people just certain they've spotted the blond-haired Kansas City baby whose cherubic face has been printed on fliers and circulated on national television programs since her disappearance three weeks ago.

Yet so far, the some 200 calls fielded by Kansas City police have only generated a string of false positives in the search for Lisa Irwin.

The problem, officials say, is that at her age - just 10 months when she went missing on Oct. 4 - countless babies match the same description, right down to the bright blue eyes and two bottom teeth. She does have a distinguishing birth mark on her right thigh, but that would hardly be noticed from a distance.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #584 on: October 25, 2011, 08:22:25 AM »

So we are at 3 weeks in and nothing? More stories and sightings and men in the woods? This is getting crazy and it looks bad for Baby Lisa. 

I wonder what the cadaver dog hit on exactly --- on the floor near the bed. Not the actual floor? It creeps me out to think about this but the lady who owned my home before me died in the house. So, 11 years later and the flooring has been removed down to subfloor and replaced .. I wonder if a cadaver dog would still get a hit in that room?

Another day and another prayer for Baby Lisa to come home.  an angelic monkey

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: October 25, 2011, 08:24:42 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/25/lisa-irwin-case-parents-grieving-defense-attorneys-work-overtime/
Lisa Irwin case: Parents grieving, defense attorneys work overtime
Posted on October 25, 2011 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: October 25, 2011, 08:37:04 AM »

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Hear from #DeborahBradley's estranged husband @TodayShow. Thoughts on Deborah, the case & 5yo son they share. #BabyLisa
2 hours ago http://twitter.com/#!/peteralexander

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #587 on: October 25, 2011, 08:46:11 AM »

Another reason someone in this situation would change their looks....so that potential witnesses couldn't positively identify them.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: October 25, 2011, 08:47:01 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45028386#45028386
Baby Lisa search enters third week

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: October 25, 2011, 09:44:21 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29578952/detail.html
Irwin Attorney Tacopina Talks About Police Search
POSTED: 7:38 am CDT October 25, 2011
UPDATED: 7:39 am CDT October 25, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29578952/detail.html#ixzz1bnhpBrO9

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: October 25, 2011, 09:47:38 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052957/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Photos-Baby-Lisas-bedroom-handprints-wall.html?ITO=1490
Handprints on the wall, a Scooby Doo outfit and Winnie the Pooh bear in her crib: Heart-breaking images inside Baby Lisa's bedroom
    Search for Lisa Irwin enters third week after she went missing in Missouri
    Parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin seen crying at vigil on Sunday
    Video footage shows man leaving woods near abduction site on that night
    Development adds weight to witness reports of man holding baby in area
    Police also investigating a dumpster fire which happened on same night
    News comes after cadaver dogs smelled 'scent of death' in family home
By Mark Duell
Last updated at 8:40 PM on 24th October 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052957/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Photos-Baby-Lisas-bedroom-handprints-wall.html#ixzz1bniVpcxX

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: October 25, 2011, 09:51:07 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052957/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Photos-Baby-Lisas-bedroom-handprints-wall.html?ITO=1490

I think that is a baby monitor on the little table. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: October 25, 2011, 10:09:30 AM »

JVM is also showing pics of the bedroom and where the cadaver dog hit which is on the left side of the bed in front of a night stand (if you are standing at the foot of the bed facing it). Hopefully we can get a screen shot of those pics.
Got a shot from the video at this link.

Peter Alexander indicated this is the area where the dogs hit. 

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: October 25, 2011, 10:28:57 AM »

I vaguely remember a case with a missing child where the mom had a makeover afterward.  It seemed extremely inappropriate then.  It's the same now.  Who would be thinking of doing her hair at a time like this.  Frankly, I don't think I'd be taking the time to bathe much less sit and let someone do my hair.

I am thinking of Misty Croslin Cummins and her "granny."  I don't know how long Misty's lasted after she quit getting the networks to pay for her interview "look".  She has definitely lost it now after being in jail for a year, but look what she has gained!

Now all we need is a report that DB and JI are going get married in the front yard because it is what "Lisa" would want....... Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!
Are these nutcases fed "stupid" pills, or do they take them voluntarily ?

Whoaa!!!! I think Cartfly meant that as a joke, not to be taken literally.  Next we will hear it on Nancy Grace as a fact.
Your right! Smile
Too funny Babybear. an angelic monkey Things do take on a life of their own huh? (LOL)

I do not drink that often either babybear but that is mostly because I am with kids 24/7 and have a really low tolerance. I wonder what was going on in DB's life, that she over did her drinking that night. In know way do I think DB intentionally harmed little Lisa. Lisa appeared to be very happy, well dressed and adored by her brothers.... that is what is so baffling. The sightings of someone carrying a baby is even more baffling.....

Yes, Cartfly.  In every picture of Lisa, she looked healthy, happy and clean, well dressed.  She was obviously a child who was well taken care of.  It is baffling.  I checked with NOAA and the low temperature on Oct. 2 in Kansas City was 41 degrees, quite chilly.  Much too cold to be carrying a baby dressed only in diaper.  To me the thought of someone just willingly helping Deborah get rid of a dead baby is mind boggling.  I have no friends or family who would help me do a thing like that and I doubt that many people do. In fact, my family would probably have me committed.  The thought of walking around for a couple of hours carrying a dead baby is equally mind boggling, to the point of not possible.

One night Nancy Grace said that the going price for a baby was $80,000 in New York.  I hope that if Lisa were taken by a stranger, it was for this purpose, that she is alive and well and being taken care of by people who were desperate for a baby.  And I hope she is returned to her family.  You are correct in that it seemed the brothers adored her.  In fact, it seemed that her mother and father did, too.  Once in a great while you hear of a baby being kidnapped, raised as their own child by strangers, and only finding out about this as an adult. 

But I know that sometimes things are not as they seem. I pray she was taken by someone who will see that she's taken care of.  She is a beautiful, charming baby and deserves so much. 
I hate to state the obvious, but caylee anthony appeared happy, healthy & well dressed. She also appeared loved & happy in pics with kc. However, there is NOTHING anyone could tell me that would convince me that kc did not kill her child. I will never know if it was intentional or accidental, but I do know that even though she might have appeared to love her child to anyone that knew her, she clearly did not. Accidents happen to children,but normal people dont cover them up unless they r cold &heartless. If it is proven that this mother is innocent, I will eat crow, but I dont think it will happen. At the very most, we all may be left forever wondering. I dont think a kidnapper will be found tho.

You're right.  Caylee appeared healthy, happy and clean.  However, that wasn't Casey's doing.  That was done by Cindy, who fed, clothed, bathed, and did everything for Caylee.  Casey didn't even have a job to contribute financially to Caylee's wellbeing, even if she wanted to.  Apples and oranges.
You won't need to eat crow if Deborah is found to be innocent.  We are all entitled to our opinions and that's yours.  I don't see definitive evidence that Deborah harmed Lisa except by neglect.  I do not believe that she harmed Lisa.  That's mine.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: October 25, 2011, 10:41:04 AM »

Is that a little camera above the door?

~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: October 25, 2011, 10:41:27 AM »

JMO - A 10 month old sleeping in a bed(w/no frame) with a parent is as likely to be smothered by the parent as a stranger coming into that same house and taking a baby.  Statistics support that both of these are highly unlikely.

Again JMO.

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: October 25, 2011, 10:51:02 AM »

JMO - A 10 month old sleeping in a bed(w/no frame) with a parent is as likely to be smothered by the parent as a stranger coming into that same house and taking a baby.  Statistics support that both of these are highly unlikely.

Again JMO.

I agree. It *might* be slightly riskier for a newborn, but by the time a baby is 10 months old he or she is big enough to wiggle around and find a way to breathe.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: October 25, 2011, 10:52:34 AM »

The front door?  Maybe not working at the time?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: October 25, 2011, 10:53:38 AM »

Surround sound speaker?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: October 25, 2011, 11:00:50 AM »

What is wrong with this picture?

12:15 AM:  Witnesses observed a man wearing dark pants in the Irwin/Bradley neighborhood carrying a baby.

02:30 AM:  A gas station video capture a man wearing white not carrying a baby.

04:00 AM:  A witness observed a man 3 miles away from the Irwin/Bradley residence carrying a baby.

Could it be that the gas station video is not case related?

When the words of the witnesses are considered in regards to description ... could the male observed carrying a baby have been Jeremy Irwin?

Janet

++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired October 24, 2011 - 19:00   ET

<snipped>

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We couldn`t really tell the race at that time. It was dark and the lighting out there isn`t very good to tell somebody`s race. But we were able to see that he was kind of taller. I would say at least 5`8 or taller and he was really slender. He was wearing like dark- colored pants and what we believe was a t-shirt, like a white t-shirt.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ijvm.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: And it was about 12:15 a.m. my husband was leaving for work. He was kind of looking down in the bushes and the next thing you know we see a gentleman walking up the street carrying a baby.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: New Surveillance Footage Shows Man Leaving Woods [VIDEO]
October 24, 2011 4:42 PM EDT

<snipped>

Surveillance footage of a mystery man leaving a wooded area on the night of baby Lisa Irwin's alleged disappearance nearly three weeks ago was located at a gas station in Kansas City near Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's home. The security camera shows a man dressed in white leaving the woods at 2:30 a.m. just two miles from baby Lisa's home.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/236715/20111024/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-deborah-bradley-jeremy-mystery-man-kansas-city-missouri-cadaver-dog-surveill.htm

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.