March 28, 2024, 06:43:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423258 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: October 25, 2011, 11:05:06 AM »

Attorney says Lisa Irwin's parents are troubled that the national attention on them maybe taking away from the search for their daughter. Read more: www.kmbc.com
by Karen Yancey/Staff 8:42 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bo1EMQGb

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: October 25, 2011, 11:07:43 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/25/lisa-irwin-case-parents-grieving-defense-attorneys-work-overtime/
Lisa Irwin case: Parents grieving, defense attorneys work overtime
Posted on October 25, 2011 by Valhall

Thanks!    Reading Val is as having a Bloddy Mary for brunch!!  Love it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 25, 2011, 11:18:15 AM »

Attorney says Lisa Irwin's parents are troubled that the national attention on them maybe taking away from the search for their daughter. Read more: www.kmbc.com
by Karen Yancey/Staff 8:42 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bo1EMQGb

Maybe some of the national attention is the result of all the paid interviews that Jeremy and Debbie have afforded the major networks/publications.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: October 25, 2011, 11:37:11 AM »

The Question is

where was baby Lisa sleeping?

where were the boys sleeping?

cuz mom said the one boy was in her bed
dad says the boys were in their own beds

Which is it?

AND

if there was a baby monitor where is it at?

There appears to be a woman's purse on the floor, under that table is several what appears to be presents wrapped
mail/letters on the floor, electrical cord plugged in along with that light plugged in and a couple of diapers on the table..............I think.

Someone might be able to blow it up with resolution and see if there is a baby monitor.

I suspect the baby is who was in the bed and not the boy.

Kermit ... the thought crossed my mind with the revelation of the witnesses.

When the description provided by the neighbour witness on Nancy Grace of the man she observed carrying a baby and ... then the words of the motorcycle rider in the following video ... could it be that Jeremy arrived home around 12:15 AM and ... found Lisa deceased beside her mother and ... in distressed state of mind wandered the streets for over three hours holding his daughter?

Janet

++++

12:15 AM

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

04:00 AM

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: October 25, 2011, 11:38:00 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Hear from #DeborahBradley's estranged husband @TodayShow. Thoughts on Deborah, the case & 5yo son they share. #BabyLisa
5 hours ago

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: October 25, 2011, 11:47:30 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/25/missing-baby-lisas-age-makes-her-harder-to-find/?test=latestnews#ixzz1bo9fDRRq
Police Look to Tip Line for New Leads in Case of Missing Missouri Baby Lisa Irwin
Published October 25, 2011
| FoxNews.com

KANSAS CITY, Mo. –  Kansas City police say they have received at least 200 calls and a dozen tips over the weekend in the case of missing baby Lisa Irwin -- who disappeared three weeks ago -- but so far they have only generated a string of false positives in the search for the 10-month-old.

Hundreds have reported seeing the missing Kansas City baby in places as far away as California, but officials say because of Lisa's young age, countless babies match the same description. She was just 10 months old when she disappeared. She has a distinguishing birth mark on her right thigh, but that would hardly be noticed from a distance.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/25/missing-baby-lisas-age-makes-her-harder-to-find/?test=latestnews#ixzz1boCoagNg

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: October 25, 2011, 11:53:07 AM »

No window treatments, no artwork on the walls and we've seen photos of a spotless, uncluttered kitchen.

These are signs of obcessive/compulsive behavior.

With two boys, a husband and a baby, I imagine the pressure was on DB.

With a history of anxiety and alcohol abuse I have a feeling it all caved in on her and she was having more than a little trouble handling it. Add to the already mounting tension, money problems and I think the Irwin/Bradley home was a pressure cooker.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: October 25, 2011, 11:54:21 AM »

Hear from #DeborahBradley's estranged husband @TodayShow. Thoughts on Deborah, the case & 5yo son they share. #BabyLisa
5 hours ago

Was that broadcast this a.m. or will it be at a future time?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: October 25, 2011, 11:57:08 AM »

Well ... to quote Val in today's well written article:  "These people are making me nuts!"

Among other things,

Now to attack public coverage of this case is bizarre.  Had it not been for all types of media, nobody outside of Kansas City would have ever heard of this tragic case.  If we are supposed to go with the kidnapping theory, then for Heaven's sake - the word needs to get out asap, big time - everywhere all the time!   If it is a genuine kidnapping ...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: October 25, 2011, 12:00:32 PM »

Well ... to quote Val in today's well written article:  "These people are making me nuts!"

Among other things,

Now to attack public coverage of this case is bizarre.  Had it not been for all types of media, nobody outside of Kansas City would have ever heard of this tragic case.  If we are supposed to go with the kidnapping theory, then for Heaven's sake - the word needs to get out asap, big time - everywhere all the time!   If it is a genuine kidnapping ...

Clarifying:

I should have said  "Among other things, this is making me nuts", etc. etc,
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: October 25, 2011, 12:02:28 PM »

How many (if any) friends/family are 5'8 to 6' and skinny does this family know????
If so, got to look for pic's of them...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: October 25, 2011, 12:04:51 PM »

5 hours ago

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45028386#45028386

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: October 25, 2011, 12:34:57 PM »

How many (if any) friends/family are 5'8 to 6' and skinny does this family know????
If so, got to look for pic's of them...

Also why didn't the dog bark?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: October 25, 2011, 12:41:42 PM »

JMO - A 10 month old sleeping in a bed(w/no frame) with a parent is as likely to be smothered by the parent as a stranger coming into that same house and taking a baby.  Statistics support that both of these are highly unlikely.

Again JMO.

Thing here is that Deborah said she put the baby in the crib that night.

No wonder the LE is angry at the parents. In the beginning the police believed the parents and only checked those places in the home that had to do with the break in and the baby being taken from the crib... when they should've been checking other places of entry, and other things.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: October 25, 2011, 12:43:00 PM »

5 hours ago

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45028386#45028386

Thanks. I watched it. This is the first time we have heard anything from Sean. There appears to be big, nice furniture in living room, but no knick knacks...no decoration.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: October 25, 2011, 12:46:19 PM »

The Question is

where was baby Lisa sleeping?

where were the boys sleeping?

cuz mom said the one boy was in her bed
dad says the boys were in their own beds

Which is it?

AND

if there was a baby monitor where is it at?

There appears to be a woman's purse on the floor, under that table is several what appears to be presents wrapped
mail/letters on the floor, electrical cord plugged in along with that light plugged in and a couple of diapers on the table..............I think.

Someone might be able to blow it up with resolution and see if there is a baby monitor.

I suspect the baby is who was in the bed and not the boy.

Kermit ... the thought crossed my mind with the revelation of the witnesses.

When the description provided by the neighbour witness on Nancy Grace of the man she observed carrying a baby and ... then the words of the motorcycle rider in the following video ... could it be that Jeremy arrived home around 12:15 AM and ... found Lisa deceased beside her mother and ... in distressed state of mind wandered the streets for over three hours holding his daughter?

Janet

++++

12:15 AM

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

04:00 AM

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

Don't remember any bald heads. Did anyone else notice any?
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: October 25, 2011, 12:53:45 PM »

Please correct me if I am wrong, but weren't the NBC pictures taken very recently?  If so, then there is a good possibility that at least some of the shots have been staged.  Comparing them to the official photos, when they are released, could be enlightening.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: October 25, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »

About the witnesses seeing a man with a baby, or without a baby, on the night Lisa disapepared...

There seem to be more than three reports, as there was one incident witnessed at 1:00am, and one at 1:30am discussed in the beginning of the case. Those may have been reporter errors of the same 2:00am incident, but they were quoted on the news for a while.

The 2:30am surveillance tape at the BP station should be discounted, because the image is so bad that it only shows a blob of light, and it is hard to see if it's a man or a woman, and whether there's a baby being carried or not.

Of course, the tape brings hope to the defense. The attorneys for the Irwins keep claiming that the man in the picture could be crucial to the investigation, and we all know it could be a major factor in creating doubt on a jury, if the case goes to trial.

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: October 25, 2011, 01:04:36 PM »

If Lisa was kidnapped, I think it was someone who knew the family really well....well enough to know this was the first night the dad worked the night shift. 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: October 25, 2011, 01:11:09 PM »

JVM just had the Parscale wife on to explain what she saw. (wife of first witness to see a man with a baby) She explained how she saw the man with the baby along with her hubby who was leaving for work at 12:15. I will post exactly what she said when the transcript comes available.

OY!

Did she not change the story? This is what she is known to have said in a few inteviews in the beginning:

10/04/2011

By: Aaron Heintzelman

... A neighbor, who later asked NBC Action News that she not be named, said her husband was coming home around 12 a.m. Tuesday when he saw the man carrying a baby wearing only a diaper.

“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” she said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

The woman said her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Police say Lisa’s father returned home from work around 4 a.m. to find the child missing and immediately started banging on neighbors’ doors asking if they had seen her.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/neighbor-says-husband-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

Just wanted to point out that in this story done within 24 hours of Lisa's disappearance, the woman says her husband was coming from work, and now she says her husband was going to work.

In the first she relates what her husband saw, and in this new one she saw it too.

Not sure what to believe, and if I believe this woman at all. It would be nice to hear what HER husband has to say, not her.

Then again, it could be another spin by the media.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.