March 29, 2024, 03:53:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423416 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: October 25, 2011, 01:14:56 PM »

The Question is

where was baby Lisa sleeping?

where were the boys sleeping?

cuz mom said the one boy was in her bed
dad says the boys were in their own beds

Which is it?

AND

if there was a baby monitor where is it at?

There appears to be a woman's purse on the floor, under that table is several what appears to be presents wrapped
mail/letters on the floor, electrical cord plugged in along with that light plugged in and a couple of diapers on the table..............I think.

Someone might be able to blow it up with resolution and see if there is a baby monitor.

I suspect the baby is who was in the bed and not the boy.

Kermit ... the thought crossed my mind with the revelation of the witnesses.

When the description provided by the neighbour witness on Nancy Grace of the man she observed carrying a baby and ... then the words of the motorcycle rider in the following video ... could it be that Jeremy arrived home around 12:15 AM and ... found Lisa deceased beside her mother and ... in distressed state of mind wandered the streets for over three hours holding his daughter?

Janet

++++

12:15 AM

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

04:00 AM

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

Don't remember any bald heads. Did anyone else notice any?

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: October 25, 2011, 01:44:05 PM »

Listening to Mike Thompson on the following GMA video ... it appears that this witness may have identified Jeremy Irwin out of a line-up of police photos.

Janet

++++

Witnesses Claim They Saw Man Carrying Missing Baby Lisa
Updated: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 10:27 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 10:25 AM CDT

(NewsCore) - Three Kansas City residents said Friday that they saw a suspicious man walking the streets with an infant on the night that 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared.

Mike Thompson told ABC's "Good Morning America" that he was heading home on his motorcycle around 4:00am when he noticed the man, who was dressed in a T-shirt, on a street near Baby Lisa's home.

"[It was] 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees, the baby don't have a blanket or coat or nothin', and this guy's walking down the street," Thompson said. "I thought it was kind of weird."

Thompson claimed the infant -- who was only wearing a diaper -- resembled Baby Lisa and said that he would recognize the man if he saw him again.

He said he waited about a week to report the sighting to police because he did not immediately make the connection to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpps/news/baby-lisa-witnesses-speak-dpgonc-20111021-fc_15585422

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: October 25, 2011, 01:57:19 PM »

Somehow I managed to miss two good posts on page 28:

::snipping2::'d because the video wasn't showing up in the preview post...
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-review-gas-station-surveillance-video-in-lisa-irwin-case

From the article - a comment:

Ben Kern
the tree that the man looks like he is walking out of is the tree located in the gas station parking lot. This drives me nuts that the media doesn't take 3 seconds and research this before making this a HUGE news story.

Google Map the location: Parvin and Brighton Kansas City, MO
Look at the street view and rotate as necessary.

You will see the 'woods' is a grassy hill. He is more than likely walking on the side of the street which isn't too suspicious even at 4am. It's a fairly busy intersection.
2 Hours Ago
·

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-review-gas-station-surveillance-video-in-lisa-irwin-case#ixzz1bknGbkwz

I put this together:

That is awesome work you did there.  And yes, it does seem pretty silly that the media didn't check things out before blowing this sighting out of proportion.

Tucked under her armpit maybe?

I looked but I just don't see anything.  There's another video that shows them close-up at the checkout and you can see it on the counter in front of her and it's definitely a wallet.  Clear as day.

Maybe she threw her wallet in the bag.  I don't currently use a purse because I have everything in my diaper bag but if I'm running to the store without the kids then I just bring my wallet (or just my debit card) and when I check out, I toss it in the plastic bag.  A really bad habit but maybe that's what she did?

That's a very distinct possibility.  In the video you can see the clerk hand something to DB that looks like a receipt.  DB then hands something to her brother and then places the receipt into her wallet.  After that you can't see what happened to the wallet.  But yes, the brother certainly could have been carrying it in the bag he was holding.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #623 on: October 25, 2011, 02:05:33 PM »

The Question is

Which is it?

AND

There appears to be a woman's purse on the floor, under that table is several what appears to be presents wrapped
mail/letters on the floor, electrical cord plugged in along with that light plugged in and a couple of diapers on the table..............I think.

Someone might be able to blow it up with resolution and see if there is a baby monitor.

Dang good questions.  The question that I'd like answered most is why DB changed her story about what time she put Lisa down.  Why go from 10:30 to 6:40?  Was it because of the wine drinking?  If she started drinking early evening, she'd surely be drunk by 10:30 which would raise eyebrows that she was handling a baby in a drunken state.

Has she truly not offered an explanation for the time change?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: October 25, 2011, 02:09:57 PM »

Blink has some very helpful & clarifying comments in answering some of the issues/questions made by her posters regarding this case:    www.blinkoncrime.com
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: October 25, 2011, 02:10:39 PM »

Wow.  What a lovely, babyproof room.  Yes, that totally looks like a baby monitor.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: October 25, 2011, 02:13:54 PM »

Blink has some very helpful & clarifying comments in answering some of the issues/questions made by her posters regarding this case:    www.blinkoncrime.com

Tks, great updates on stuff that's not been reporting correctly.
Tks again for the short post.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 25, 2011, 02:19:13 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1237423257001/lead-in-baby-lisas-case/?playlist_id=87485
Lead in Baby Lisa's Case?
Oct 25, 2011- 4:16 -
Mystery man seen walking near infant's home

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: October 25, 2011, 02:19:16 PM »

Wow.  What a lovely, babyproof room.  Yes, that totally looks like a baby monitor.
I do think it was said previously this photo was AFTER the police where there, wasn't it?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: October 25, 2011, 02:20:05 PM »

Could it be that the descriptions revealed by the witnesses in regards to the man who they observed carrying an unclothed baby throughout the streets in the early hours of October 4th is the smoking gun that will blow this case wide open ... descriptions that appear to be pointing at Jeremy Irwin?

Does Jeremy Irwin have some explaining to do ... explaining that may implicate Debbie Bradley in the happenings encompassing the demise of baby Lisa?

Janet

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #630 on: October 25, 2011, 02:20:24 PM »

JVM just had the Parscale wife on to explain what she saw. (wife of first witness to see a man with a baby) She explained how she saw the man with the baby along with her hubby who was leaving for work at 12:15. I will post exactly what she said when the transcript comes available.

OY!

Did she not change the story? This is what she is known to have said in a few inteviews in the beginning:

10/04/2011

By: Aaron Heintzelman

... A neighbor, who later asked NBC Action News that she not be named, said her husband was coming home around 12 a.m. Tuesday when he saw the man carrying a baby wearing only a diaper.

“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” she said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

The woman said her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Police say Lisa’s father returned home from work around 4 a.m. to find the child missing and immediately started banging on neighbors’ doors asking if they had seen her.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/neighbor-says-husband-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

Just wanted to point out that in this story done within 24 hours of Lisa's disappearance, the woman says her husband was coming from work, and now she says her husband was going to work.

In the first she relates what her husband saw, and in this new one she saw it too.

Not sure what to believe, and if I believe this woman at all. It would be nice to hear what HER husband has to say, not her.

Then again, it could be another spin by the media.

unless the NBC station got it wrong. In one of the videos (not the youtube one) the station was not supposed to broadcast the witness name yet in the video, "big as day", Lisa's name appears on the screen. She seems very believable but I agree it would be nice to hear from hubby also.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #631 on: October 25, 2011, 02:28:51 PM »

Could it be that the descriptions revealed by the witnesses in regards to the man who they observed carrying an unclothed baby throughout the streets in the early hours of October 4th is the smoking gun that will blow this case wide open ... descriptions that appear to be pointing at Jeremy Irwin?

Does Jeremy Irwin have some explaining to do ... explaining that may implicate Debbie Bradley in the happenings encompassing the demise of baby Lisa?

Janet

I think you may be right Janet. Somehow I can not see Debra disposing of her baby. A baby she obviously loved but "apparently" make a bad decision resulting in the child's demise. I believe her when she says she was a good Mother. But feel like she make a crucial mistake drinking into oblivion that evening when she had no one else to keep her children from harm. I think this would explain Jeremy's behavior, cold-odd as if he was in shock knowing he had the task of disposing of his daughter.

P.S. Thanks for bringing over the transcripts of JVM Smile

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: October 25, 2011, 02:28:53 PM »

The Question is

Which is it?

AND

Dang good questions.  The question that I'd like answered most is why DB changed her story about what time she put Lisa down.  Why go from 10:30 to 6:40?  Was it because of the wine drinking?  If she started drinking early evening, she'd surely be drunk by 10:30 which would raise eyebrows that she was handling a baby in a drunken state.

**Warning - Wild imagination on the loose.**

Perhaps she put baby Lisa down at both those times?  She put her down at 6:40 and then got her drink on with the neighbor.  At around 10:30 the baby woke up, fussy and cranky and DB was too drunk to deal with her.  Perhaps she's taking painkillers as well.  Women who give birth are frequently offered Vicodin and some get addicted and continue to request it long after the baby is born.  Vicodin offers a euphoric feeling but after it wears off the user becomes very irritable because the high is gone.   Every little noise becomes amplified and unbearable.  Couple this mental state with 5 or so glasses of wine and you've got one very unstable and angry mofo.  If the baby was fussing she may have shaken the life out of her.  JMCO.  (Just my crazy opinion.)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #633 on: October 25, 2011, 02:33:31 PM »

Did anyone catch Stanton talking to Megyn (on FOX) about the stories of the man seen carrying a baby in the middle of the night? It aired about 30 minutes ago. I hope they replay it because he says something about how some people were even speculating that the man witness' saw could have been holding another MAN!!!! (SERIOUSLY, I COULDN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP) Like a man and his "MINI ME"......the nuts are coming out in full force~ Is there a Full Moon?

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: October 25, 2011, 02:34:52 PM »

Hubs just might be tops on my list.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #635 on: October 25, 2011, 02:35:45 PM »

The Question is

Which is it?

AND

**Warning - Wild imagination on the loose.**

Perhaps she put baby Lisa down at both those times?  She put her down at 6:40 and then got her drink on with the neighbor.  At around 10:30 the baby woke up, fussy and cranky and DB was too drunk to deal with her.  Perhaps she's taking painkillers as well.  Women who give birth are frequently offered Vicodin and some get addicted and continue to request it long after the baby is born.  Vicodin offers a euphoric feeling but after it wears off the user becomes very irritable because the high is gone.   Every little noise becomes amplified and unbearable.  Couple this mental state with 5 or so glasses of wine and you've got one very unstable and angry mofo.  If the baby was fussing she may have shaken the life out of her.  JMCO.  (Just my crazy opinion.)
I really think you are spot on....

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #636 on: October 25, 2011, 02:39:08 PM »

I am starting to think he was an accomplice too. Sadly, if true, all they had to do was call 911. If true, I am sure they are regretting a coverup. Missouri has the death penalty......not sure if it would apply here or not. If this was an accident, I would think the worst that could of happened would be manslaughter. But I guess DB would protect her "mother of the year" award at any cost....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: October 25, 2011, 02:41:46 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: October 25, 2011, 02:43:22 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-police-tough-questions-parents/story?id=14810300#.Tqb8rMPlUPw.twitter
Missing Baby Lisa: Police 'Need' Separate Interviews with Parents
By CHRISTINA NG
Oct. 25, 2011

Investigators want the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwinto submit to separate interviews and answer a list of "tough questions" that detectives "need answered."

Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young made his statement as the investigation into the toddler's disapperance entered its fourth week without any suspects or leads to the girl's whereabouts.

The focus of the investigation remains on the parents, Deborah Bradley, 25, and Jeremy Irwin, 29.

"We need them to sit down apart from each other, with detectives, and answer the tough questions detectives have for them concerning what they may or may not know about anything, who came and went [the night Lisa disappeared]," Young told ABCNews.com. "There's a whole list of things that they may know."

Young said he is "not disputing" family attorney Joe Tacopina's claims that the family has cooperated and answered other questions, such as specific questions regarding tips and leads. But that is not sufficient, he said.

"The bottom line is detectives need to sit down with them unrestricted and they need to answer questions that we need answered," he said.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: October 25, 2011, 02:47:16 PM »

From KMBC's Maria Antonia: Not much activity at the Walrond home, there is a person in the backyard appears to be on the phone. It may be the man related to the mom who came here from Texas.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 1:28 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bovrKhZG

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.