March 28, 2024, 07:13:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423262 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: October 25, 2011, 03:08:09 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/25/justice/missouri-missing-girl/
Attorney: Missing Missouri girl's family is 'stumped'
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 2:47 PM EST, Tue October 25, 2011

(CNN) -- An attorney representing the family of a missing Missouri 11-month-old said the girl's parents are "stumped" as to what happened to her, but are "an open book" for investigators.

A prayer vigil held for Lisa Irwin on Sunday was important to parents Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, as it showed them others in the community support them, attorney Cyndy Short told CNN Monday.

"They're on a journey that no one has a road map for," she said of the couple.

Lisa was reported missing at 4 a.m. October 4, after Jeremy Irwin arrived home from work to find the door unlocked, the lights on and a window that had been tampered with. Bradley said she last saw Lisa at 6:40 p.m. the night before.

Bradley said in an NBC interview last week that she was drunk the night Lisa disappeared and that she had last seen the baby about four hours earlier than initially reported.

Bradley, Short said, is "a young mother. She's 25 years old. She's, like all of us, making her way through life."

The couple's oldest son is Jeremy Irwin's, and their middle son is Bradley's son, Short said. "Lisa was the little girl that was going to hold this family together." She was wanted, looked forward to and "well-loved," Short said.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: October 25, 2011, 04:02:22 PM »

There willl always be the sayng " This baby was Loved " I dont think I have ever seen a missing childs board where this wasnt said over and over and it really doesnt mean anything, Im sure every child that has ever been killed or came up missing was Loved, but all it takes is that one mistake, that one slip up, and then is what we have, another missing child, and more then likely a dead child who's body has been hiden by the very ones that Loved her, I dont think any of the sightings have anything to do with baby Lisa, IMO, when something like this happens the first thing that the person thinks of is getting rid of the body, also I dont think DB's brother would help do this at all, not unless he was tto blame for the death in some way and then I dont think DB would have gone along with it if she wasnt directly involved.  I mean I have 5 brothers who have stood beside me no matter what, lied to kep me outta trouble when we were children and even took a whooping or two just so I wouldnt get one, but let me ask them to help me hide the body of a child that I had something to do with her death and uhhh, NO, dont see that happening, that would be going too far and although I Love them very much, the same goes for me if they ever asked me something like that...NO.........I think that if DB did neglect baby Lisa in some way and caused her death the only one that would help her is her boyfriend!  If that is the case then the baby is probably close to home....or on the route to where he worked.....This isnt something they planned and they would have wanted the body gone as soon as possible so.....Its around somewhere close or somewhere they traveled that night. I think this case will be solved soon, something will be found or someone will come forward IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: October 25, 2011, 04:44:05 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/25/justice/missouri-missing-girl/
Attorney: Missing Missouri girl's family is 'stumped'
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 2:47 PM EST, Tue October 25, 2011

(CNN) -- An attorney representing the family of a missing Missouri 11-month-old said the girl's parents are "stumped" as to what happened to her, but are "an open book" for investigators.

A prayer vigil held for Lisa Irwin on Sunday was important to parents Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, as it showed them others in the community support them, attorney Cyndy Short told CNN Monday.

"They're on a journey that no one has a road map for," she said of the couple.

Lisa was reported missing at 4 a.m. October 4, after Jeremy Irwin arrived home from work to find the door unlocked, the lights on and a window that had been tampered with. Bradley said she last saw Lisa at 6:40 p.m. the night before.

Bradley said in an NBC interview last week that she was drunk the night Lisa disappeared and that she had last seen the baby about four hours earlier than initially reported.

Bradley, Short said, is "a young mother. She's 25 years old. She's, like all of us, making her way through life."

The couple's oldest son is Jeremy Irwin's, and their middle son is Bradley's son, Short said. "Lisa was the little girl that was going to hold this family together." She was wanted, looked forward to and "well-loved," Short said.

I find it odd that Deborah Bradley can be so sure of some things and so muddled about others.  Her statement in which she states that she doesn't "think alcohol changes a person enough to do something like that[hurt a baby]" is just absolutely preposterous and the type of thinking that an addict in denial would have.  There is a reason why Deborah Bradley does not have a driver's license, and it has to do with her lack of respect for the laws which restrict people who can't keep clean or sober from operating a vehicle legally. 

And if TacoJoe thinks that the profession of "love" for a child can provide insulation against evil acts, he needs to think again.  How many pregnant women refuse to give up their drug habit to protect the baby that they are carrying?  When social services takes the addicted newborn away, they wail about their maternal love, but it is too late by then. 

Call me jaded; call me judgmental, but there are far too many coincidences and inconsistencies in this case to allow me to give either of these parental units a free pass for the responsibility of their missing daughter.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #643 on: October 25, 2011, 04:59:13 PM »

Has this been posted yet?

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: October 25, 2011, 05:06:57 PM »

Did anyone catch Stanton talking to Megyn (on FOX) about the stories of the man seen carrying a baby in the middle of the night? It aired about 30 minutes ago. I hope they replay it because he says something about how some people were even speculating that the man witness' saw could have been holding another MAN!!!! (SERIOUSLY, I COULDN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP) Like a man and his "MINI ME"......the nuts are coming out in full force~ Is there a Full Moon?

I don't know about a full moon, Cartfly, but I'm sure gonna check tonight.  If there isn't, there should be.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: October 25, 2011, 05:09:54 PM »

The Question is

where was baby Lisa sleeping?

where were the boys sleeping?

cuz mom said the one boy was in her bed
dad says the boys were in their own beds

Which is it?

AND

if there was a baby monitor where is it at?

There appears to be a woman's purse on the floor, under that table is several what appears to be presents wrapped
mail/letters on the floor, electrical cord plugged in along with that light plugged in and a couple of diapers on the table..............I think.

Someone might be able to blow it up with resolution and see if there is a baby monitor.

I suspect the baby is who was in the bed and not the boy.

Dang good questions.  The question that I'd like answered most is why DB changed her story about what time she put Lisa down.  Why go from 10:30 to 6:40?  Was it because of the wine drinking?  If she started drinking early evening, she'd surely be drunk by 10:30 which would raise eyebrows that she was handling a baby in a drunken state.

Has she truly not offered an explanation for the time change?

**Warning - Wild imagination on the loose.**

Perhaps she put baby Lisa down at both those times?  She put her down at 6:40 and then got her drink on with the neighbor.  At around 10:30 the baby woke up, fussy and cranky and DB was too drunk to deal with her.  Perhaps she's taking painkillers as well.  Women who give birth are frequently offered Vicodin and some get addicted and continue to request it long after the baby is born.  Vicodin offers a euphoric feeling but after it wears off the user becomes very irritable because the high is gone.   Every little noise becomes amplified and unbearable.  Couple this mental state with 5 or so glasses of wine and you've got one very unstable and angry mofo.  If the baby was fussing she may have shaken the life out of her.  JMCO.  (Just my crazy opinion.)

And the evidence of Deborah taking Vicodin is?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: October 25, 2011, 05:17:22 PM »

Attorney says Lisa Irwin's parents are troubled that the national attention on them maybe taking away from the search for their daughter. Read more: www.kmbc.com
by Karen Yancey/Staff 8:42 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bo1EMQGb

Wonder if the LE department flip jw walk to of the guy at the gas station.
They might have a problem to define the person(maybe)
Didn't one of the people that saw the guy walking that night say the person didn't have a lot of hair?
J Irwin fixes the height description too.

Did someone work with J Irwin all the time that night?

Does the dog stay outside or inside?
Dog didn't bark, which puzzles me..
One of the news reporters said when he was by the house the dog bark a lot, loud.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: October 25, 2011, 05:19:27 PM »

Attorney says Lisa Irwin's parents are troubled that the national attention on them maybe taking away from the search for their daughter. Read more: www.kmbc.com
by Karen Yancey/Staff 8:42 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bo1EMQGb

Wonder if the LE department can flip jw walk of the guy at the gas station and compare them to each other.
They might have a program to define the person(maybe)
Didn't one of the people that saw the guy walking that night say the person didn't have a lot of hair?
J Irwin fixes the height description too.

Did someone work with J Irwin all the time that night?

Does the dog stay outside or inside?
Dog didn't bark, which puzzles me..
One of the news reporters said when he was by the house the dog bark a lot, loud.

self edit...oops..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: October 25, 2011, 05:23:07 PM »

Hi Monks!
I am just dropping down to put my 2 cents in.... if my baby was kidnapped, I would have my mug on TV every night like Beth Holloway did, and I would be begging for my baby's safe return....
I wouldn't be grieving, because I would not know if my baby was dead or alive. I would be freaked out.. 
thank you very much for all of the pictures and links.. I read here every day and appreciate it!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: October 25, 2011, 05:42:06 PM »

[/quote]

Don't remember any bald heads. Did anyone else notice any?
[/quote]

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

[/quote]

Very tall...very slender and...pretty durn bald.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: October 25, 2011, 05:44:08 PM »

The Question is

Which is it?

AND

There appears to be a woman's purse on the floor, under that table is several what appears to be presents wrapped
mail/letters on the floor, electrical cord plugged in along with that light plugged in and a couple of diapers on the table..............I think.

Someone might be able to blow it up with resolution and see if there is a baby monitor.

Kermit ... the thought crossed my mind with the revelation of the witnesses.

When the description provided by the neighbour witness on Nancy Grace of the man she observed carrying a baby and ... then the words of the motorcycle rider in the following video ... could it be that Jeremy arrived home around 12:15 AM and ... found Lisa deceased beside her mother and ... in distressed state of mind wandered the streets for over three hours holding his daughter?

Janet

++++

12:15 AM

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

04:00 AM

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

I want to believe that the parents didn't do it, but my gut won't let me.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: October 25, 2011, 05:45:57 PM »

[/quote]

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

[/quote]

[/quote]

HLN Vinnie Politan 5 minutes ago.   Discussion of photo shown to a witness of the man carrying a baby. Witness specified a photo looked like the man he saw.  Wonder if it was a photo of Jeremy? Or maybe Jersey.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: October 25, 2011, 05:46:46 PM »

[/quote]

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yowsa! Yoder you and Tamikosmom might be right.
That would explain his non emotional behavior - shock, stress and perhaps fear that he'd lose his whole family if
they called 911 and deborah went to jail.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: October 25, 2011, 05:47:36 PM »

LE find that baby!!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: October 25, 2011, 05:51:37 PM »

The Irwins stopped into the house on Walrond on Tuesday.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 4:07 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bpfxdnJe
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: October 25, 2011, 05:55:54 PM »

Does anyone know where the starbucks was Jeremy was working at?
Wonder how it fits on the map with the timeline ..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: October 25, 2011, 05:57:44 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/
No Comment from Police on Possible Eyewitnesses in Baby Lisa Case
October 25th, 2011
04:40 PM ET

Police would not comment Tuesday on the significance of surveillance video that appears to show a man walking less than two miles from Lisa Irwin’s home on the night she disappeared.

Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young also declined to comment on eyewitness reports of a man seen carrying a baby wearing just a diaper in the area in the early hours of October 4. A couple living a few houses from Irwin’s parents saw a man and baby around 12:15 am, and another witness, Mike Thompson, saw a similarly-described man around 4:00 am about three miles away.

Attorney Joe Tacopina said in an interview on GMA Tuesday that it is “maddening” to hear a police spokesman suggest Bradley and Irwin are not being fully cooperative with investigators.

“They’ve done everything they’ve been asked to do…They have nothing to hide and they want answers,” Tacopina said.

Still, he did place one restriction on the parents sitting down to talk to police again. He said they would only agree to be re-interviewed “as long as the investigators doing the questioning are ones who have not previously determined guilt before having a stitch of evidence.”

He claimed that detectives accused Bradley of murdering Lisa just one hour after she was reported missing.
Tacopina also dismissed the cadaver dog “hit” in the couple’s bedroom described in a search warrant affidavit, saying the dog could have picked up the scent of a dirty diaper or toenail clippings. He maintained that is not necessarily evidence that a dead body had ever been there.

“You don’t hook your case on a dog wagging its tail in a bedroom,” he said.

Bradley’s estranged husband has now spoken out about the case to NBC News. On NBC’s “Today Show” Tuesday, a reporter quoted Sean Bradley as saying Deborah “has always been a good mom.”

Sean Bradley told NBC he has been interviewed by the FBI

~ Peter Frampton
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: October 25, 2011, 05:58:10 PM »

Hi Monks!
I am just dropping down to put my 2 cents in.... if my baby was kidnapped, I would have my mug on TV every night like Beth Holloway did, and I would be begging for my baby's safe return....
I wouldn't be grieving, because I would not know if my baby was dead or alive. I would be freaked out.. 
thank you very much for all of the pictures and links.. I read here every day and appreciate it!!

There's no link for this because it was just on Vinnie Politan.  Deborah was approached by a reporter yesterday for a comment and she said she's not giving interviews because she's "grieving".  I find that word so odd.  I never heard Beth Holloway or Kate and Gerry McCann use the word grieving because their children were missing.  People grieve when they know for sure that the child is dead IMO.  Deborah is beginning to remind me so much of Cindy Anthony, being snotty to reporters yet giving t.v. interviews.  They each allowed Caylee and Casey's bedrooms to be filmed.  So many similarities.

Another thing that strikes me as odd is that Deborah said that she told the boys that they could sleep in her room.  Lisa was the one who was sick and on the other side of the house.  I would want Lisa with me, just because of the fact that she was sick.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: October 25, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »

The Question is

Which is it?

AND

Dang good questions.  The question that I'd like answered most is why DB changed her story about what time she put Lisa down.  Why go from 10:30 to 6:40?  Was it because of the wine drinking?  If she started drinking early evening, she'd surely be drunk by 10:30 which would raise eyebrows that she was handling a baby in a drunken state.

Perhaps she put baby Lisa down at both those times?  She put her down at 6:40 and then got her drink on with the neighbor.  At around 10:30 the baby woke up, fussy and cranky and DB was too drunk to deal with her.  Perhaps she's taking painkillers as well.  Women who give birth are frequently offered Vicodin and some get addicted and continue to request it long after the baby is born.  Vicodin offers a euphoric feeling but after it wears off the user becomes very irritable because the high is gone.   Every little noise becomes amplified and unbearable.  Couple this mental state with 5 or so glasses of wine and you've got one very unstable and angry mofo.  If the baby was fussing she may have shaken the life out of her.  JMCO.  (Just my crazy opinion.)

i dont think she said that she DID take it, it was just a what if scenario. thats pretty much what everyone does here is think of the possibilities.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: October 25, 2011, 06:11:28 PM »

The Question is

Which is it?

AND

i dont think she said that she DID take it, it was just a what if scenario. thats pretty much what everyone does here is think of the possibilities.
exactly  hence the words........(just my crazy opinion)..........its a theory!!! 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.