March 28, 2024, 02:41:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423309 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: October 25, 2011, 06:14:24 PM »

Apologies if this has been posted before. This is from one of the witness' of the man carrying a baby at 12 ish that night on his FB (also note that you should be able to see the comments to this picture if you click on the last link in this post):

Honesto-Ono Parscale
Baby Lisa house from my backyard
and

Honesto-Ono Parscale don't know them but their kids go to school with my kids
October 19 at 7:17pm

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000792845229&sk=wall

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=262376500465443&set=p.262376500465443&type=1&theater

Seems to have a clear view of DB and JI driveway. Wonder if he noticed whether or not the family usually parked in the driveway and used the front door or parked in back of the house and used the backdoor?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: October 25, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »

Could it be that the descriptions revealed by the witnesses in regards to the man who they observed carrying an unclothed baby throughout the streets in the early hours of October 4th is the smoking gun that will blow this case wide open ... descriptions that appear to be pointing at Jeremy Irwin?

Does Jeremy Irwin have some explaining to do ... explaining that may implicate Debbie Bradley in the happenings encompassing the demise of baby Lisa?

Janet

I think you may be right Janet. Somehow I can not see Debra disposing of her baby. A baby she obviously loved but "apparently" make a bad decision resulting in the child's demise. I believe her when she says she was a good Mother. But feel like she make a crucial mistake drinking into oblivion that evening when she had no one else to keep her children from harm. I think this would explain Jeremy's behavior, cold-odd as if he was in shock knowing he had the task of disposing of his daughter.

P.S. Thanks for bringing over the transcripts of JVM Smile

The problem with suspecting that it was Jeremy who was walking around for several hours with a dead baby is that he claims to have been at work during this time and unless the police investigating this are complete idiots, they would have checked Jeremy's alibi.  While I haven't been impressed with LE in KC so far, if it were not true that Jeremy was working,  he would be under arrest by now.  As for the "Witness" saying the person carrying a baby was "Very tall," she said he was 5' 8" to 6'.  I am 5'8", quite tall for a woman, but I don't consider a man who is 5' 8" to 6' to be "Very tall."  Just average, actually.  "Very tall" would be 6' 5" or taller to me, anyway.  I don't want to say this woman is lying.  I don't know if she is or not.   But unlike most crimes, in this case for every argument, there is an equally valid counter-argument. 

Also commenting on the video of the inside of the house after the 17 hour search by LE, I note there is no fingerprint powder in evidence, they did not take a piece of carpet from the supposed area where the cadaver dog "Hit," and they only took six articles.  The carpet they were parading around with came from the shed and if it had been in the bedroom, I don't think it would have gone unnoticed had Deborah and Jeremy had the bedroom carpet replaced between the time Lisa disappeared and the time that the exhaustive 17 hour search took place.

If my baby had been stolen in the night, I can't say how I would act.  I don't know.  I know I would be frantic and inconsolable.  However, I think I can say with some certainty that if I were accused by detectives of having killed my baby and I had not done so, I would hire a lawyer and follow that lawyer's advice.  Further, I wouldn't speak to that detective again, although I might speak to a different detective. I just can't imagine being innocent of such a horrendous act and having LE accuse me and try to get me to confess to something I hadn't done.  As to not allowing the boys to again speak to LE, maybe the mother was accused to the boys while they were being questioned.  Maybe the experience was frightening and traumatic.  If that were the case, would you let LE have another go at them? I wouldn't.

Look.  I don't like this woman.  I think she is ultimately responsible for whatever happened to baby Lisa.  She is a poor excuse for a mother to be falling down drunk when she was solely responsible for three young children.  IMO That's bad enough.  I don't need to imagine even worse things.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: October 25, 2011, 06:25:27 PM »

Did anyone catch Stanton talking to Megyn (on FOX) about the stories of the man seen carrying a baby in the middle of the night? It aired about 30 minutes ago. I hope they replay it because he says something about how some people were even speculating that the man witness' saw could have been holding another MAN!!!! (SERIOUSLY, I COULDN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP) Like a man and his "MINI ME"......the nuts are coming out in full force~ Is there a Full Moon?

I don't know about a full moon, Cartfly, but I'm sure gonna check tonight.  If there isn't, there should be.

Pretty sure it's a new moon.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: October 25, 2011, 06:29:03 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander
PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
#BabyLisa's family takes us inside home @TodayShow (Pic: BR where dog found scent) yfrog.com/o0q4aqj
10 hours ago

This pictures taken AFTER the extensive search by police. So, we can expect the police to leave a huge mess behind.

I'm anxious to find out if that search got them some real evidence to proceed in the case.

" Bradley said. "I take good care of my kids. I keep my house clean, do their laundry....."
http://www.news-leader.com/article/20111017/NEWS11/111017002/UPDATE-Kansas-City-mom-admits-she-drunk-when-her-baby-vanished
<snipped>
stains on the rug, laundry in the basket not put away & where would the baby monitor be at?

Am a few pages behind, but I think the baby monitor shows up on the night stand in this picture from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052957/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Photos-Baby-Lisas-bedroom-handprints-wall.html?ITO=1490

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: October 25, 2011, 06:44:16 PM »

Someone showed a map of the BP station from an angle, I got one from another angle.

Not sure where's the camera sitting at, though.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: October 25, 2011, 06:50:29 PM »

Someone showed a map of the BP station from an angle, I got one from another angle.

thats not alot of woods to be going into....and it wouldnt take a lot to search it either.....I dont think LE wood have a problem searching all around there if they thought what is showing up on that camera important........I dont really see anything important when I watched it, looked like a man, woman, teenager,senior........no way to tell for sure and I definaitly  didnt see this person carrying anything that would lead me to believe that it has any link to baby Lisa being gone...IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: October 25, 2011, 07:09:20 PM »

I posted this yesterday - same satellite view 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: October 25, 2011, 07:13:45 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29585405/detail.html
Cadaver Dogs Debated In Baby Lisa Case
POSTED: 5:50 pm CDT October 25, 2011
UPDATED: 5:54 pm CDT October 25, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29585405/detail.html#ixzz1bq1A1sRh

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: October 25, 2011, 07:15:59 PM »

JVM HLN 5 minutes ago  video of DB's former friend, from Ft. Bragg. "She (DB) can turn that cry on. She is a con artist."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: October 25, 2011, 07:16:56 PM »

JVM HLN 5 minutes ago  video of DB's former friend, from Ft. Bragg. "She (DB) can turn that cry on. She is a con artist."
Yes she did. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: October 25, 2011, 07:17:46 PM »

Hi Monks!
I am just dropping down to put my 2 cents in.... if my baby was kidnapped, I would have my mug on TV every night like Beth Holloway did, and I would be begging for my baby's safe return....
I wouldn't be grieving, because I would not know if my baby was dead or alive. I would be freaked out.. 
thank you very much for all of the pictures and links.. I read here every day and appreciate it!!

I agree!!!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: October 25, 2011, 07:20:52 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/police-looking-for-73-year-old-who-went-searching-for-baby-lisa-irwin
Police looking for 73-year-old who went searching for Baby Lisa Irwin (video)
Cindy Adams
, Crime Examiner
October 24, 2011

Continue reading on Examiner.com Police looking for 73-year-old who went searching for Baby Lisa Irwin (video) - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/police-looking-for-73-year-old-who-went-searching-for-baby-lisa-irwin#ixzz1bq2uYnLN

~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: October 25, 2011, 07:22:07 PM »

For some reason I really dont doubt what this woman is saying....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: October 25, 2011, 07:23:56 PM »

Hi Monks!
I am just dropping down to put my 2 cents in.... if my baby was kidnapped, I would have my mug on TV every night like Beth Holloway did, and I would be begging for my baby's safe return....
I wouldn't be grieving, because I would not know if my baby was dead or alive. I would be freaked out.. 
thank you very much for all of the pictures and links.. I read here every day and appreciate it!!

There's no link for this because it was just on Vinnie Politan.  Deborah was approached by a reporter yesterday for a comment and she said she's not giving interviews because she's "grieving".  I find that word so odd.  I never heard Beth Holloway or Kate and Gerry McCann use the word grieving because their children were missing.  People grieve when they know for sure that the child is dead IMO.  Deborah is beginning to remind me so much of Cindy Anthony, being snotty to reporters yet giving t.v. interviews.  They each allowed Caylee and Casey's bedrooms to be filmed.  So many similarities.

Another thing that strikes me as odd is that Deborah said that she told the boys that they could sleep in her room.  Lisa was the one who was sick and on the other side of the house.  I would want Lisa with me, just because of the fact that she was sick.

Good points.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: October 25, 2011, 07:25:00 PM »

Hi Monks!

I agree!!!!!

Mark Lunsford was giving interviews every chance he got.  He withstood all kinds of criticism with one thought, to find his daughter. 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: October 25, 2011, 07:27:29 PM »

I don't know if anyoone has read the people magazine article but I was reading it today at work and it said that Jeremy left for work at 5:30 and that deborah  cooked chicken dinner for herself ,the boys,the neighbor, and the neighbors daughter and then put Lisa down at 6:40 because she was fussy. Then she put in a movie for the boys and the neighbor girl and then her and the neighbor drank.
Soooo....she was able to cook a chicken dinner , eat it , clean the kitchen spotless as seen in the video , and put lisa down and get her to sleep so that she could drink with the neihgbor ? That is all in an hour and 10 minutes ? wow!

Anyone else get to read the article?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: October 25, 2011, 07:30:28 PM »

I don't know if anyoone has read the people magazine article but I was reading it today at work and it said that Jeremy left for work at 5:30 and that deborah  cooked chicken dinner for herself ,the boys,the neighbor, and the neighbors daughter and then put Lisa down at 6:40 because she was fussy. Then she put in a movie for the boys and the neighbor girl and then her and the neighbor drank.
Soooo....she was able to cook a chicken dinner , eat it , clean the kitchen spotless as seen in the video , and put lisa down and get her to sleep so that she could drink with the neihgbor ? That is all in an hour and 10 minutes ? wow!

I didnt , dang.......wonder if we can find it on line...Klaas has always been good about posting that kinda thing....me...not so much....I just learned how to post my own pictures..lol.....but yea...Id like to read that one myself!!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: October 25, 2011, 07:31:22 PM »

Hi Monks!

I agree!!!!!

Mark Lunsford was giving interviews every chance he got.  He withstood all kinds of criticism with one thought, to find his daughter. 

You are so right - God love him.  He withstood some of the worst redicule I have ever seen.  But bravely kept going forward.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: October 25, 2011, 07:31:50 PM »

Can you still call 911 from a cell phone if service is off due to non payment? JVM clipping of Deborah saying Jeremy told her to call 911 and when she went into the kitchen the phones were gone? service or no service?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: October 25, 2011, 07:35:10 PM »

I didnt , dang.......wonder if we can find it on line...Klaas has always been good about posting that kinda thing....me...not so much....I just learned how to post my own pictures..lol.....but yea...Id like to read that one myself!!
It had a lot of details saying that she also bought mac and cheese when she got the baby food ,wine,and wipes. And if I am not mistaken this comes from her interview for this article. Any monkeys have the magazine? I should have tried to take a pic of the pages .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.